Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks (32617 Views)

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! / Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks / Woman Fvcks Man Also Beats Him Up.for This [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Lol .... Brotherly, You are a Savage Beast ... This your Write-Up is Classic

That Digmygold Cunt has attacked me severally because i chose not to miss any appointments with my RedPill Supplements grin grin

The day she attacked me, ... I smelt and Felt her

Bitterness ... The Lord Is Her Strength grin

And Lucifer your weakness. Muhehehe. Like we know you even exist. Your son is a redpiller too. Just as worthless. Are you good with that gigolo?

Choke on the redpill and die already worthless.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin

You remind me of one of the girls I Had On Sunday ... She had those Seductive Dick Sucking Lips Just Like Your Own .... I bleeped Her Senseless and Settled Her grin

Yeah thats all in your pussy brain, Pussy. Thats why you and generations after you will die miserably wretched. Muhehehehe. Male prostitute

.She got paid which is nice but your hoe teen daughter is getting ramped and paying urchins for the service after getting infected by herpes. Hahahahaha.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
maak400:

Can you explain this part of the document ”They also understand that value + trust + attraction = sex (rough lazy model).
Value = being someone in the secret society (it can also be SO many other things, but being a member can in some cases be sufficient) Trust = not telegraphing interest. Attraction = increasing her buying temperature by making her emotional (emotionally aroused, not necessarily physically aroused.. the former will cause her to be too
illogical to prevent you from causing the latter, when she’s ready)”

Also it will be nice if you can just give a brief explanation of the whole rules in the document.
okay let me think of putting everything in a writeup. But so many of my writeups touch on issues on the document.

I'll explain that equation and tag you. I have this on my diary.

I'm repeating myself at this point. But The summary of the document is that women are having secret sex with Players and good decent guys are not invited. Why? Because good decent guys would be too shocked if that world was brought to light. Most guys won't handle that truth without falling apart.

But tell me, have you ever thought that women were angels and pure? In your history? Because even the best of us are sometimes tempted to think that. But we quickly come to our senses. It has happened briefly even to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by maak400: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
ubunja:
okay let me think of putting everything in a writeup. But so many of my writeups touch on issues on the document.

I'm repeating myself at this point. But The summary of the document is that women are having secret sex with Players and good decent guys are not invited. Why? Because good decent guys would be too shocked if that world was brought to light. Most guys won't handle that truth without falling apart.

But tell me, have you ever thought that women were angels and pure? In your history? Because even the best of us are sometimes tempted to think that. But we quickly come to our senses. It has happened briefly even to me.
Before now I used to trust women generally, thinking that most of them are morally upright and faithful partners, but my perception has changed now owing to the way most of them cheat without conscience. Even married women are not left out in the cheating game. I have also come to realize that a woman’s love is based on the material resources that a man can provide, what sort of love is that?! Let me say that I understand the female nature to a good extent now due to the redpill message and my personal research. I’m more enlightened now and will continue to remain so.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Blackmiserable(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Digmygold:

Trying doing a video call via that Number and speak to Ubunja live and direct. . Lol.

He should have an instagram handle where he can go live with his dumb "fans". Hahahhahaha. I honestly cant stop.laughing at peoples stupidity i swear.

Ubunja is out to wreck you like he wrecked himself. Be warned.

I am not going to argue with you because this is not even a thing. He already made it clear who he is. I am neither for red nor blue bill, but a woman treating her man with love, dignity, and respect as the hubby, not dragging it out with him, more traditional feminine woman lol. I don't know why you're assuming I'm a redpiller because I'm curious about people's opinion and how they are true to what they believe. cheesy grin grin
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Skepticus: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I am not going to argue with you because this is not even a thing. He already made it clear who he is. I am neither for red nor blue bill, but a woman treating her man with love, dignity, and respect as the hubby, not dragging it out with him, more traditional feminine woman lol. I don't know why you're assuming I'm a redpiller because I'm curious about people's opinion and how they are true to what they believe. cheesy grin grin

Stop feeding that troll, guys!

Gosh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by logik29(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
ubunja:

please do you have any idea of fractionation?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
logik29:
please do you have any idea of fractionation?
nope. Unless I research the issue. Some concepts I may know but not by their technical terms.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
ubunja:
hie bro. Will check it out tonight

Hey man.. texted you back... Do you have like a more active whatsapp?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 12:27am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
hie bro. Will check it out tonight

Hey man... Just a reminder... I sent you a text.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2020
What's good Ubunja... how's it going?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
joeeee240:
What's good Ubunja... how's it going?
joee I'm good brotherman. You?

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:
joee I'm good brotherman. You?

Great bro...

How's that stuff coming along... You know it's Wednesday smiley
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
joeeee240:

Great bro...

How's that stuff coming along... You know it's Wednesday smiley
come again
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:
come again

On WhatsApp bro
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
joeeee240:

On WhatsApp bro
holla at me there. I'll log on later this evening. Say between 5 and 6pm your time.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:
holla at me there. I'll log on later this evening. Say between 5 and 6pm your time.

Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:

Hey man... what's good?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:

Ubunja ooo!!!! Wetin na?? shocked
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
joeeee240:

Ubunja ooo!!!! Wetin na?? shocked
no need to repeat yourself. I read you.

I'm not yet home. I'm still travelling. The WhatsApp phone is at home. Im running too much behind time.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:
no need to repeat yourself. I read you.

I'm not yet home. I'm still travelling. The WhatsApp phone is at home. Im running too much behind time.

smiley okay bro. I dey wait
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by olaboy1: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Skepticus:

You are smart!

I've seen even popular red pillers online make that silly error of tagging Arab women (and other women in predominantly Muslim areas) as the "perfect" women. It's also a slap to the NAWALT crew.

The truth is that, like the western society which has given the chances of wealth and liberation to women, the Arab society (with its recent wealth in oil) is beginning to grant same wealth and cultural liberation to its feminist minority and that, has thrown, its decency to a decline.

As a matter of fact, Arab men (with their wealth), are the most stupid of SIMPS you'll find in the dating market. Rich and getting pûssies with women finding them distasteful but like typical rich idiots, they spend to mask their lack of sexual value!
And that’s why they use violence and aggression to dominate their women, only simps do that. Arab girls drop their panties with the speed of light to below average looking white guys. They are all fucking these white guys codedly from tinder.
White men and Arab men are the true epitome and embodiment of beta, when you take a very closer look at their social cultural behaviors you would see some similarities of beta men that are very protective and scared of losing their women, whilst Arab men take the aggression campaign, white men hold hands and kiss their partners on the street to stamp ownership...all are beta simp behaviors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
olaboy1:

And that’s why they use violence and aggression to dominate their women, only simps do that. Arab girls drop their panties with the speed of light to below average looking white guys. They are all fucking these white guys codedly from tinder.
White men and Arab men are the true epitome and embodiment of beta, when you take a very closer look at their social cultural behaviors you would see some similarities of beta men that are very protective and scared of losing their women, whilst Arab men take the aggression campaign, white men hold hands and kiss their partners on the street to stamp ownership...all are beta simp behaviors.
Exactly bro, i don wise up for woman matter, i'm going to be use my head not my heart in judging them, i so much don't fancy them, but the pussy must be bleeped one way or the other.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Adeniyi33(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2021
one.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kipaji: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Kennedyiheme02:
also while married to the beta.. she misses the thrill and excitement she got from the Bleep boy.. then she starts Cheating..

That's the thing actually. If, after her "phase", a woman could truly forget all that, actually turn that page forever without ever having any form of regret/melancholy/nostalgia for that life and definitely cutting all contacts with these guys she gave her youth to and their kind, then, I believe, many men wouldn't mind coming second.
But that's never the case. Even my own mother told me that : "son, dont get fooled. If a woman has been around/had many partners, she can never settle down with one man."
So, by getting with a girl who had her "phase", not only are you getting second-hand damaged goods, but on top of that she still isn't truly done with her phase actually.
It's a bad deal.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kipaji: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2022
purples25:
Why are you making women look so wicked again? So you guys don't do all these? And so if a lady has had sex before, she doesn't deserve to settle down. The person that settles with her is a fool. Then men can fvck all they want and marry good women right? His Dyck is not a used product but her pussy is? What's wrong with your sense of judgment sef? If we pick all of you now to see who is virtuous amongst you, no man doing all this shiii will pass the test. Abeg behave jare.

The tragedy here is that you think you are better but you are not, not by a far shot. Only that society decieves you.

My mother taught me that a sure way to recognize a hoe is if she compares herself with men in sexual/romantic matters. She said that such women are generally the ones who "go around" and then try to rationalize it by saying "men do it too." Plus, they tend to be exceedingly masculine. Such women should be avoided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.