Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists (44643 Views)

Have You Heard Of The HPV VACCINE? Get In Here To Protect Our Young Girls / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / This Is Where Fat Goes When You Lose Weight, According To Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
MrThisandthat:
Like this if you believe this government has failed us...

You nor well oh! Na likes you dey find for this tension post. Take time

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by thundafire: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
This same man dat said we will be producing Aeroplane parts soon I wonder if it will pass test of Boeing
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Pemisire755(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-to-scientists-discover-conoravirus-vaccine-get-n36m.html
all dem scientists don turn to makeup artists, hip hop artists, yahoo boys or doing one business or the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Bobinovic: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
cure to coronavirus is the end to generational poverty, when billions of dollars could be made out of it, they are offering N36mil.....smh
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by happy200(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
nanauju:
grin
Does Nigeria look like a joke to the federal government??
Nigerian citizens are failures who don't own up responsibilities where are ur scientists? This is time to work and not to shift blames.
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Goalnaldo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
God reveal it to me while I sleep tonight. You can bless anybody through any means
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by CloudResident(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Inside naija,how possible is that.
Am I a polithiefcian?

Where is the great doctor Abalaka?
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Ooye12: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wen you know say this will affect both the poor and the rich people’s why you no go dash 36million , stupid government angry

1 Like

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by MartinsD12(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-to-scientists-discover-conoravirus-vaccine-get-n36m.html
grin hahaha minister with a sense of humor, what China with all their technological sophisticated experience could not do up till now, it's Nigeria scientists who are taught the theorical aspect of science you want them to give what they don't have
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Una don start ba, we no want audio promise o...
leave shiit for lawma abeg...

1 Like

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Emanodimo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
That's not enough deal to inspire scientist to start doing research for a cure here...

If the minister actually talks about Coronavirus, it is indeed a misplaced priority.

Let's think about it, the same FG sponsored PH.d, Msc in medical science through scholarship years after years... Are those people has no usefulness for the country?

Same with our lecturers winning grants, fund from foreign donors and FGN to embark on research in medical science. Does those set of people has no result to prove than paper based knowledge?

If the minister has a ministry, what has the funding from FGN and foreign donors used for all these while?

2 Likes

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Commentor: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
OzilBaba50:
if i discover such vaccine
I'll displace Dangote as African richest
don't worry I'll mail WHO and Chinese government
I prefer my payment in USD though and in billions

And WHO would pay you right?
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Dpaulie(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Why una dey whyne now....coronavirus medicine kor, Mercedesvirus medicine ni
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Islie:

so that him go come sell am to china for 100 billion abi...

bastard 419 minister wey keep eye like lizard own angry

2 Likes

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Scam
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by OzilBaba50: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

And WHO would pay you right?

[/s]
Oga WHO with Chinese government will buy the right to your discovery at any amount you said

nothing concern FG here

Chinese government will virtually pay anything if it confirms working
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by chillex8(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
LadySwitz:
Way to go! Though this should have come earlier.

Thumbs up 2 d Minister of Health.
Did you read the news at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by wonlasewonimi: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Something Daddy GO - Lagos and Daddy GO Ota can do easily
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
This man should be retired. If I develop a vaccine, Is it$100k I will be looking for from Nigerian govt that officials will collect half while taking 3 years an numerous visits to Abuja to collect payment when I can sell the patent to a foreign multinational for millions of dollars and go may way and collect royalties like nothing happen?

This man is a retard

3 Likes

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by delishpot: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yinmu! Do they have funding for proper facilities and equipments where they can play around with the virus until they find the cure? 36 million bucks in dollars make sense. Research costs money. They need funding to do it. Let the FG donate that 36 million bucks to them as funding for research. They can then dedicate it to finding a cure.

1 Like

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by TheRedpillguy: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yeah right cus I can get the vaccine and make billion of dollers but rather take the 36something nairas. Ok next.

1 Like

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Lastmankc(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Islie:

Idiot, how much is the salary of a senator? That you will give 36mil

2 Likes

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Commentor: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
OzilBaba50:
[s][/s]
Oga WHO with Chinese government will buy the right to your discovery at any amount you said

nothing concern FG here

Chinese government will virtually pay anything if it confirms working

WHO would not pay you.

You go into agreement with leading laboratories or pharmaceuticals like Neimeth and then you'll get your product on the shelves.

How much is WHO's budget sef?
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Ladycewhy(f): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Let me not take this thread serious ,so errm those people that used to sell gbogbonishe that cures everything ,they can tweak their drug small to accommodate the vaccine. grin

1 Like

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by ty4real123: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
OGUN CORONAVIRUS (Corona soap)
Ewe lapalapa, imi isu odidi atare meje, Adan meje,ewe ogbo, (ewe .........................)imi ojo, efun ati osun, ao gun gbogbo re papo, ao po mo ose dudu, a o maa fiwe fun enikeni ti obani eyikeyi arun. Odaju pupo. it will surely work for corona.

2 Likes

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by dude99(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
My own is just that in the process, please, don't just go and create another virus.
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by xpmode(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
LadySwitz:

Lmao

A wise Nigerian Scientist will have the FG sign an agreement first. Shikena!

A wise Nigerian scientist, will travel out of the country for better deal. What is the cost of buying suv for the senate

1 Like

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Commentor: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

so that him go come sell am to china for 100 billion abi...

bastard 419 minister wey keep eye like lizard own angry

We can rule out you ever finding a cure.

This kind of message is not for your kind.
Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by ty4real123: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
OGUN CORONAVIRUS (Corona soap)
Ewe lapalapa, imi isu odidi atare meje, Adan meje,ewe ogbo, (ewe .........................)imi ojo, efun ati osun, ao gun gbogbo re papo, ao po mo ose dudu, a o maa fiwe fun enikeni ti obani eyikeyi arun. Odaju pupo. it will surely work for corona, its a spiritual Anti virus

2 Likes

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by studentofTruth: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Islie:

I thought this man is a scientist. Is he talking of a drug or a vaccine? Vaccines are not made from herbs!

Vaccines are made from the antigens of the virus that can induce adequate immune response so that the body is ready to fight the real virus when an infection occurs. So, scientists use either dead viruses or live-attenuated ones.

Serious scientists that are interested developing the vaccine for Covid-19 have already recreated the virus (eg, Australia) to know the best antigens to target.

Our scientists can't be looking for the vaccine in herbs and roots. They must work with the virus!

3 Likes

Re: Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists by Thefxchanger: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
LadySwitz:

I didn't pick any sense in your write up... Read carefully what you've just posted.

The person you quoted get sense pass 100 of you combined...

If there isnt a coronavirus patient or strain imported, how does a scientist want to develop a vaccine for the virus?

You think science is 1+1 ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.