Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,425,788 members, 5,445,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 10:11 PM

South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice (988 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by cap21985(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13
Please I want travel expert to help me suggest, I have the opportunity to relocate to any of the 3 countries above, I want to relocate there and start a life, which would you recommend for hustle
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by Odion2016: 8:30pm On Feb 13
Only Dubai...hope you were invited based on employer's request??
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by Ejebleje: 8:53pm On Feb 13
Vietnam.

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by cap21985(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13
Odion2016:
Only Dubai...hope you were invited based on employer's request??

Noooo am going there on my own
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by cap21985(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13
Ejebleje:
Vietnam.

Please why did you choose Vietnam
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by whitebrown(f): 10:44pm On Feb 13
South Africa is a no-no , too many Nigerians loitering the street doing nothing, unless you are a professional e.g doctor etc you can have a wonderful life and blend easily, but if you are one to hustle, you will be one of many Nigerians in Kempton, hillbrow CBD being a nuisance to South Africans

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by Ejebleje: 12:44am On Feb 14
cap21985:

Please why did you choose Vietnam
Apparently, by hustle,you may not be classified as skilled and consequently ,not looking for white collar jobs,so :
So u th Africa : peddling drugs,other than this , its glaring how difficult it is for foreigners doing business in s.a.
U ae : Menial jobs, plus inhumane working conditions and paltry pay
HOWEVER, if you're business inclined ,you could eke a living in Viet nam.Its no secret a lot of apparel merchants source their wares from this country and sell in Nigeria.You even have factories that churn out products for top fashion houses in America and Europe right their in Nam.

Finally, it's up to you o, cos I no know wetin dey your mind, but choose wisely.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by Azeh(m): 7:24am On Feb 14
For me choose Vietnam...its a more business friendly country compared the two....u can always buy products and export to Nigerian at cheap rates and make cool cash...especially fashion business..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by TMKsouth: 2:46pm On Feb 14
cap21985:
Please I want travel expert to help me suggest, I have the opportunity to relocate to any of the 3 countries above, I want to relocate there and start a life, which would you recommend for hustle

You will be Nigerian number 1-million-and-one in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by Cousin9999: 1:52am On Feb 15
Dubai and Vietnam are not safe destinations.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by cap21985(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15
Cousin9999:
Dubai and Vietnam are not safe destinations.

Boss how do you mean
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by justnock: 8:40am On Feb 17
I advise the OP not to move to any of these countries, he mentioned. Except he is skilled. Most Nigerians there are drug pushers and scammers. Dubai is for flexing, but not bad for hustling. Research thoroughly, there are better destinations out there for you. Plan rigorously before relocating.

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by Papanwamaikpe: 2:32pm On Feb 17
I can link up to a friend who reside in Dubai to help you out with visa and job. Everything will cost you around 700k
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by Vietnaminfo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18
Vietnam is a no no no for you except you are a graduate and have American accent to teach English language. Anything short of this, please look for another country. Vietnam is no more favourable for bussines because of dollar increment. It was viable when dollar was 1$ to N200. If you come here as a hustler, you will end up as over stay, fraudster or drug peddler which has a stringent penalties. This is a candid advise i will give you as someone in Vietnam. Not all that glitter is gold.
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by DexterousOne(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21
whitebrown:
South Africa is a no-no , too many Nigerians loitering the street doing nothing, unless you are a professional e.g doctor etc you can have a wonderful life and blend easily, but if you are one to hustle, you will be one of many Nigerians in Kempton, hillbrow CBD being a nuisance to South Africans

Chartered Accountants nko *ACCA?*
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by DexterousOne(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21
TMKsouth:

You will be Nigerian number 1-million-and-one in South Africa.

Haha

Are my country men that many there?
Re: South Africa, Vietnam And Dubai Pls Help Me Make Choice by samtol4(m): 2:17am On Feb 22
Do you have skills needed by these countries ? What is your level of education and what is your plan ? Answer to this will help me to give better answer

(1) (Reply)

Any Doctor practising outside naija in the house? Please I need your advice / Breaking News: Ethiopian Airlines Jet Crashes Into Sea Off Beirut / Go To Jerusalem Pilgrimage With 50k This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.