Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith (25319 Views)

EFCC Probe: Dickson Tells Bayelsa LGA Chairmen He Has Nothing To Hide / Oshiomhole Attacks Gov. Dickson, Tells Governorship Candidate What To Do / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Frankest20(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Today, PDP in Bayelsa and Nigeria " hails the supreme court's as the instrument of justice " yesterday, the Democracy was threatened and damaged, but now democracy is restored.......

And you think APC is not better?

1 Like

Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by ayemip(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Well spoken my Ofurumapere. Power belongs to God not man.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Focusmind: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Godwin2am:
THE OPIUM AND THE PEOPLE
Opium is a drug used to numb pain and help the patients sleep. The opium is like an anaesthetic. Anaesthetics are not curative, their function is to sedate a patient as he undergoes what could have been an unbearably painful treatment. Any patient given anaesthetics without curative procedures will soon become worse.
"Religion is the opium of the people" is a famous statement of Karl Marx. This is true, but relative. In other words, religion was not meant to be an opiate: a drug that numbs your pain but never treats it. Religion was meant to facilitate your relationship with your creator and help you deal positively with the supernatural dimension of reality. Don't make it an opium because you become an addict if you do. You know what happens to addicts: the more of the substance they take the worse they become until they become destroyed completely.
Every addiction is a convenient flight from a reality, a substitution of an uncomfortable truth with a convenient falsehood. Don't let religion become an opium. An opium makes your FEELING BRAIN take absolute control with no regards to your THINKING BRAIN. It makes what you feel the reality, and feelings are not always accurate.
When you hear a rousing sermon from a man of God asking you to give all your January earnings as first fruit so that your year will be prosperous, it's your FEELING BRAIN that will be activated spontaneously and jump into the driving seat.
There is no stats to establish that 'first fruiter have better financial success in the year than others. Moreover God is not babalawo that demands things before the client gets help.
Therefore, THINK. If you suspend the robust use of your THINKING BRAIN, religion becomes your opium, it makes you FEEL VERY GOOD but not good, it makes you FEEL RICH but you ain't rich, it makes you FEEL like your destiny is in a ministry but it ain't, it makes you FEEL like you are so special that your case is different from everyone's but you ain't, it makes you run away from confronting the harsh realities of life frontally.
The Supreme Court has sacked senator Lyon as governor of Bayelsa state and ordered the swearing in of Hope a. Some people are already blaming a certain priest while some are praising him depending on what camp they belong. That happens when you look at the issue from religious prism, which should'nt. If the judgement of the Supreme Court is wrong and you accept it because of a certain 'prophecy', religion has become your opium and you are stuck in a rot. If the judgement is true but you reject it claiming that it was because of a certain 'prophecy' you are also high on the opiate of religion. Analyze the case from its pure legal, political and electoral angles and be informed.
The little I know is that having the highest number of votes doesn't necessarily win you an election, it takes more than that. I also know that the Nigerian judiciary is very funny, sometimes it panders to partisan politics as against jurisprudence. In Nigeria the judiciary falls victim of willing and unwilling manipulation by the political class.
Now if Don't let your religion be your opium, think it through, God gave us brain and that's one thing that has stood human beings above other animals.
Look at the electricity that your life depends on, it didn't come out from 21 days fasting and prayer, it didn't come from first fruits and tithe( as good as these are), it came from THINKING BRAIN. The car you drive, the phones you use, imagine your life now without phone, internet, car, fans etc, these things didn't come by 'prophecy', they came from THINKING BRAINS, God blessed us with them through people who used their THINKING BRAIN. Such people did not make their religion an opium, you too shouldn't.
Let me come and be going

Very intelligent write up but sadly, most people here won't read it. I watched a video on two different types of economy: Religion Economy and Knowledge Economy. Nigeria belongs to the former.

Until we discard religion in our thinking, we would continue to be backwards.

Don't get me wrong. I believe in God and takes my faith seriously. However, I still believe that breakthroughs, success, innovation and economic development has no religious undertone. Success is achieved by using your God's given brain and intelligence.

I love this your write up. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by travelland(f): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Jones4190:
Why Diri cannot be sworn in as Bayelsa state Governor despite supreme court verdict

Results of the Bayelsa guber election.
1. Ogbia LGA:
APC - 58,016 *80.8%*
PDP - 13,763 *19.2%*
2. Yenagoa LGA:
APC - 24,607 *70.3%*
PDP - 19,184 *29.7%*
3. Brass LGA:
APC - 23,831 *69.6%*
PDP - 10,410 *30.4%*
4. Okuma/Opokuma LGA:
APC - 8,934 *36.7%*
PDP - 15,360 *63.2%*
5. Nembe LGA:
APC - 83,041 *99%*
PDP - 874 *1%*
Sagbama LGA:
APC - 7,831 *11.9%*
PDP - 60,399 *88.5%*
7. Southern Ijaw LGA:
APC - 124,803 *96.2%*
PDP - 4,898 *3.8%*
Now ⅔ of 7 LGAs is 7x ⅔ = 4.7
This means the person to be declared winner must score 25% votes in at least 5 LGAs. But from the above results PDP scored 25% in only 4 LGAs. So no one may be sworn in in Bayelsa tomorrow.
INEC will have to conduct fresh elections for Bayelsa.

Wailer, how did the 4th become the first in IMO state? grin
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by HappyPagan: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2020
philip0906:

He's actually right. You lots wailed all over the threads created then with all sorts of funny tales and lamentations...All of a sudden, the same supreme court you accused the senile old islamist of controlling, gives a verdict that goes PDP's way and y'all are dancing and salivating.

Bottomline, the hypocrisy displayed by y'all (APC ans PDP), is nauseating

They are after their pockets. It's all about VICTORY for them. Cos the loser loses everything and much more.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by julybaba(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2020
Dickson should also tell Ihedioha to take supreme court verdict in good faith.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2020
APC lost the position and this goes with all the votes it earned during the election.

So PDP is to be sworn in
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by moshino(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Citytrend:
All this noise is for who controls the Task Payers money and nothing more.

'Tax' Not 'Task'.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by harjibolar10(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Jones4190:
Why Diri cannot be sworn in as Bayelsa state Governor despite supreme court verdict

1. Ogbia LGA:
APC - 58,016 *80.8%*
PDP - 13,763 *19.2%*
2. Yenagoa LGA:
APC - 24,607 *70.3%*
PDP - 19,184 *29.7%*
3. Brass LGA:
APC - 23,831 *69.6%*
PDP - 10,410 *30.4%*
4. Okuma/Opokuma LGA:
APC - 8,934 *36.7%*
PDP - 15,360 *63.2%*
5. Nembe LGA:
APC - 83,041 *99%*
PDP - 874 *1%*
Sagbama LGA:
APC - 7,831 *11.9%*
PDP - 60,399 *88.5%*
7. Southern Ijaw LGA:
APC - 124,803 *96.2%*
PDP - 4,898 *3.8%*
This means the person to be declared winner must score 25% votes in at least 5 LGAs. But from the above results PDP scored 25% in only 4 LGAs. So no one may be sworn in in Bayelsa tomorrow.
Why are you like this nah?

Abeg, grow up
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by lonelydora: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2020
GEOANDSONS:
In local Parlance, 50 : 50 no cheating cheesy grin

Or

1 1 2 2 God no go vex cheesy

You take Imo, I take Bayelsa

Gimme back Imo and Take Bayelsa grin

Home and Office Furnitures available

How much is the office chair?
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2020
seunmsg:
The same way PDP took Imo judgement in good faith, right?

APC should not accept the unjust judgement. They should make noise, protest, write to all foreign embassies and go back to the Supreme Court to ask for a review of the case. The Supreme Court must reverse itself on this one. The people cannot vote overwhelmingly for a candidate only for five people to sit down somewhere and trash the decision of the majority while victory is awarded to the loser.

And this one too is a lawyer!!!
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by femmyapson(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2020
manontree:
Why didn't Mbaka predict this one? Oh yes. You got that right. The scam artist wasn't pre informed
he did..he said he saw a state in nigeria without governor
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by WINDSOW(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2020
My major concern is what ll become of those urchins & election riggers who were killed? They died for nothing.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by RillJ(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2020
seunmsg:
The same way PDP took Imo judgment in good faith, right?

APC should not accept the unjust judgment. They should make noise, protest, write to all foreign embassies and go back to the Supreme Court to ask for a review of the case. The Supreme Court must reverse itself on this one. The people cannot vote overwhelmingly for a candidate only for five people to sit down somewhere and trash the decision of the majority while victory is awarded to the loser.

APC was never in that election, go and read the facts of the case and the judgement.

Why can't we be diligent in this country for once?
Why is it that it is people with dubious characters that we project, present and or appoint to the public office most of the time?
Why should the court turn a blind eye to someone who forged documents (criminal) to deceive the public and obtain undue favour?

APC should apologize to Bayelsa people that voted for her for attempting to dupe them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by hush15: 7:30am On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
The decision will be reverse

It won't be reverse cos they won't want to set another wrong precedence cos that will imply they can also review the imo judgement and also question their position as the final stop for all court judgements.

I agree with Dickson cos when APC was declared winner, though he was upset but eventually, he took it in good faith thinking SC won't be in their favour only for a twist of faith and divine intervention to change the game. So they should take it in good faith.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by doctore212(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2020
Pls where can I buy CD today. Shoprite and SPAR no get.

Aboki dey call 1500 for gold circle.

Abeg who know where I fit get CD for Bayelsa. I have five matches today and I need to do well
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by ndcide(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2020
Bukino222:
I wonder what would be going through GEJ's mind now..
Dickson laughed last. Politics is unpredictable.

Nothing... GEJ is Dickson's boss. He took him up, disqualified other persons and made him governor.

Don't let your mind deceive you.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Randy100: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2020
mushystuff:

Actually, by our electoral laws, the ticket of president or governor is a joint one, no party can nominate just one without the other, they won't even be qualified. So also, where one is disqualified, it nullifies the entire ticket for that party unless there is still time for fresh nomination/replacement of previous nominees.

True, the judgment of the court has come at a time when elections have already been conducted but it is a pre-election matter and should be treated as such. If the deputy candidate is not qualified, then it is taken that the governorship candidate could not have stood for elections alone. Same would have been applicable for the presidential elections if it had come up as an issue and was sustained by the court.

That is why APC should bear the responsibility for this because they are supposed to screen candidates before nomination.
I so much beleive, that supreme court have heard a similar case like this. I strongly beleive that the judgement was not followed in this pattern. What do you have to say about the supreme court case that brought Yahaya Bello as governor of kogi? I beleive there is no consistency in Nigeria supreme court cases.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Dedetwo(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Jones4190:

1. Ogbia LGA:
APC - 58,016 *80.8%*
PDP - 13,763 *19.2%*
2. Yenagoa LGA:
APC - 24,607 *70.3%*
PDP - 19,184 *29.7%*
3. Brass LGA:
APC - 23,831 *69.6%*
PDP - 10,410 *30.4%*
4. Okuma/Opokuma LGA:
APC - 8,934 *36.7%*
PDP - 15,360 *63.2%*
5. Nembe LGA:
APC - 83,041 *99%*
PDP - 874 *1%*
Sagbama LGA:
APC - 7,831 *11.9%*
PDP - 60,399 *88.5%*
7. Southern Ijaw LGA:
APC - 124,803 *96.2%*
PDP - 4,898 *3.8%*

To adopt you formula in the bolded, 19.2% is more than .7 of 25% therefore the PDP candidate actually covered the spread.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Dedetwo(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2020
cnnamoko:

Bro all APC's votes have been cancelled. Its zero now for APC in all LGAs, so PDP now got the required 25% spread. Thats how judgements like this work. It nullifies everthing abt you

Anyways get over 1,000+ excel templates and software for your business. Check my siggy

You are correct.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by olisaEze(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Warisaldis sef? gringrin grin

These guys just dey use us play checkers. With this judgement, PDP’s prayer warrior program for IMO State has been effectively killed! The people voted for David Lyon massively, why should the SC deny them their wish? Why not order a rerun with a different running mate? Wetin GEJ wan tell im mama now? grin

Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2020
He who laughs last, laughs best. grin
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by princechina(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2020
manontree:
Why didn't Mbaka predict this one? Oh yes. You got that right. The scam artist wasn't pre informed

I'm not a fan of mbaka but I remember him saying he sees a state without a governor.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by osusuallstars: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2020
seunmsg:

APC should not accept the unjust judgement. They should make noise, protest, write to all foreign embassies and go back to the Supreme Court to ask for a review of the case. The Supreme Court must reverse itself on this one. The people cannot vote overwhelmingly for a candidate only for five people to sit down somewhere and trash the decision of the majority while victory is awarded to the loser.

But the case of IMO is a clear case of open robbery and denial .
Bayelsa own is fair because your deputy has been using forged certificate (impersonation) even while as a senator .
Blame the screening panel of APC for clearing him .

Remember this forgery case has gone to court before and court ruled that it was a pre election matter .
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by osusuallstars: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
From one horrible judgment in Imo, where total votes the Supreme Court passed to Hope was greater than the total INEC acccredited voters, to another horrible judgment in Bayelsa where the people's electoral power to choose their own leaders is cancelled and their choice removed because a deputy candidate forged documents. Is it not the deputy alone that ought to be removed or substituted with someone else? So if Osinbajo is guilty of forgery, will the supreme court remove Buhari too? The supreme court under Buhari has gone totally bunkers, a national shame and disaster with evil judgments that turns justice upside down on its head. Everything under this Buhari regime has turned into a disaster, even the Supreme Court.

You see why you are a mechanic with Android phone .
Do you know the percentage of votes the electorates gave APC because their son ,brother ,friend,in-law, church member , club member college etc in the person of the deputy is contesting .
It may interest you to know that 9
80% of votes Apc got was because of the deputy
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Indispensable85(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2020
The people actually wanted David Lyon looking at the way they voted.But the supreme court has chosen another governor for them.Maybe some constitutional amendments should be made so that in future cases like this the court should order a fresh election instead of changing the will of the people.Let all parties maintain the peace because we don't need more security problems than we already have.I believe in 4yrs time David Lyon will even have more sympathy votes from the people if he choose to run again.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by pasol4real(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2020
seunmsg:

Oga stop wailing pls
The ppl voted for pdp in osun, but tanko gave it to apc
The ppl voted for pdp in Kano tanko gave it to apc
The ppl voted for pdp in imo state again tanko gave it to apc...... it’s not usually sweet when the tables are turned is it?
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Cti28(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Godwin2am:
THE OPIUM AND THE PEOPLE
Opium is a drug used to numb pain and help the patients sleep. The opium is like an anaesthetic. Anaesthetics are not curative, their function is to sedate a patient as he undergoes what could have been an unbearably painful treatment. Any patient given anaesthetics without curative procedures will soon become worse.
"Religion is the opium of the people" is a famous statement of Karl Marx. This is true, but relative. In other words, religion was not meant to be an opiate: a drug that numbs your pain but never treats it. Religion was meant to facilitate your relationship with your creator and help you deal positively with the supernatural dimension of reality. Don't make it an opium because you become an addict if you do. You know what happens to addicts: the more of the substance they take the worse they become until they become destroyed completely.
Every addiction is a convenient flight from a reality, a substitution of an uncomfortable truth with a convenient falsehood. Don't let religion become an opium. An opium makes your FEELING BRAIN take absolute control with no regards to your THINKING BRAIN. It makes what you feel the reality, and feelings are not always accurate.
When you hear a rousing sermon from a man of God asking you to give all your January earnings as first fruit so that your year will be prosperous, it's your FEELING BRAIN that will be activated spontaneously and jump into the driving seat.
There is no stats to establish that 'first fruiter have better financial success in the year than others. Moreover God is not babalawo that demands things before the client gets help.
Therefore, THINK. If you suspend the robust use of your THINKING BRAIN, religion becomes your opium, it makes you FEEL VERY GOOD but not good, it makes you FEEL RICH but you ain't rich, it makes you FEEL like your destiny is in a ministry but it ain't, it makes you FEEL like you are so special that your case is different from everyone's but you ain't, it makes you run away from confronting the harsh realities of life frontally.
The Supreme Court has sacked senator Lyon as governor of Bayelsa state and ordered the swearing in of Hope a. Some people are already blaming a certain priest while some are praising him depending on what camp they belong. That happens when you look at the issue from religious prism, which should'nt. If the judgement of the Supreme Court is wrong and you accept it because of a certain 'prophecy', religion has become your opium and you are stuck in a rot. If the judgement is true but you reject it claiming that it was because of a certain 'prophecy' you are also high on the opiate of religion. Analyze the case from its pure legal, political and electoral angles and be informed.
The little I know is that having the highest number of votes doesn't necessarily win you an election, it takes more than that. I also know that the Nigerian judiciary is very funny, sometimes it panders to partisan politics as against jurisprudence. In Nigeria the judiciary falls victim of willing and unwilling manipulation by the political class.
Now if Don't let your religion be your opium, think it through, God gave us brain and that's one thing that has stood human beings above other animals.
Look at the electricity that your life depends on, it didn't come out from 21 days fasting and prayer, it didn't come from first fruits and tithe( as good as these are), it came from THINKING BRAIN. The car you drive, the phones you use, imagine your life now without phone, internet, car, fans etc, these things didn't come by 'prophecy', they came from THINKING BRAINS, God blessed us with them through people who used their THINKING BRAIN. Such people did not make their religion an opium, you too shouldn't.
Let me come and be going

Thank you for this write up.
In Nigeria, especially Prophecy has beign abused. Prophecy is meant to draw God's children back when they err, but now, the reverse is the case.

God gave us brain to reason with. But here we have sold our brains. We think through this so-called men of God, we swallow every thing the say without confirming if it's God's will or in comfimity with His word.

There are situation prayers can't change. For instance the aforementioned case, the Deputy presented forged credentials (which disqualifies him) and it's is against the law of the land and against God's law. Do think prayer at this point will make God to bend His laws because he prayed? No. God cannot alter his standards. Pray and do the right thing.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Jellia(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2020
Jones4190:

1. Ogbia LGA:
APC - 58,016 *80.8%*
PDP - 13,763 *19.2%*
2. Yenagoa LGA:
APC - 24,607 *70.3%*
PDP - 19,184 *29.7%*
3. Brass LGA:
APC - 23,831 *69.6%*
PDP - 10,410 *30.4%*
4. Okuma/Opokuma LGA:
APC - 8,934 *36.7%*
PDP - 15,360 *63.2%*
5. Nembe LGA:
APC - 83,041 *99%*
PDP - 874 *1%*
Sagbama LGA:
APC - 7,831 *11.9%*
PDP - 60,399 *88.5%*
7. Southern Ijaw LGA:
APC - 124,803 *96.2%*
PDP - 4,898 *3.8%*

Applicable to Nigeria as a whole, not states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by akdjr(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2020
Exactly what I thought after the verdict. INEC are currently studying the judgement before they can decide whether to conduct a fresh election or to give certificate of return to PDP candidate. But if the PDP candidate is sworn in, the case can be taken to court and he will vacate that seat. Let's just watch. quote author=Jones4190 post=86633563]Why Diri cannot be sworn in as Bayelsa state Governor despite supreme court verdict

1. Ogbia LGA:
APC - 58,016 *80.8%*
PDP - 13,763 *19.2%*
2. Yenagoa LGA:
APC - 24,607 *70.3%*
PDP - 19,184 *29.7%*
3. Brass LGA:
APC - 23,831 *69.6%*
PDP - 10,410 *30.4%*
4. Okuma/Opokuma LGA:
APC - 8,934 *36.7%*
PDP - 15,360 *63.2%*
5. Nembe LGA:
APC - 83,041 *99%*
PDP - 874 *1%*
Sagbama LGA:
APC - 7,831 *11.9%*
PDP - 60,399 *88.5%*
7. Southern Ijaw LGA:
APC - 124,803 *96.2%*
PDP - 4,898 *3.8%*
INEC will have to conduct fresh elections for Bayelsa.[/quote]
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2020
philip0906:

He's actually right. You lots wailed all over the threads created then with all sorts of funny tales and lamentations...All of a sudden, the same supreme court you accused the senile old islamist of controlling, gives a verdict that goes PDP's way and y'all are dancing and salivating.

Bottomline, the hypocrisy displayed by y'all (APC ans PDP), is nauseating

In Nigerian, almost everybody is a hypocrite. They only cry foul when they are at the receiving end.
Re: Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith by Jman06(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2020
seunmsg:

See your mouth like "vote overwhelmingly".

APC never won Bayelsa election in the first place! Oshiomole knows what he did there with INEC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose / Fresh Attack:hoodlums Burn Buhari/apc Campaign Vehicle In Enugu(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.