Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (62231 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2020
adigun98:
Where the video OP ?...
I say wey him dey ?

Go to the maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Numerouno94(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Too much story.. Let him come for his parents burial first na... Shebi ipob is on ground na, let him come.. Today na today

Stop derailing d thread. Open a thread on Ipob nd discuss it.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Temptee101(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2020
UdemeJoshua:
How I wish next month will be 2023, let this old fox called buhari to carry his wahala an go.
shocked

As in eh! 2023 too far

Each morning I wake up to realise I still have that disaster as our president, I feel pity for Nigeria

Spits

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Which Shekau again na??

I thought and Buratai killed him some years ago

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2020
Posterity will not forget how the same idiots in the corridor of power today were working against the previous government's effort to end boko haram, today they are fooling themselves that they are fighting boko haram.
You are fighting boko haram and still empowering them with compensations in addition to releasing their members who were arrested.
Same government that has glaringly refused to bring the killer herdsmen who have murdered innocent Nigerians to book.
Who are the terrorists and the enemy of Nigeria if not the present Nigerian government?

Fuvk you foolish Nigerians! I say fcvk you fools....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2020
The shithole is such a bad joke!

The damn, doomed, contraption urgently needs a leader or better still, DIS-INTEGRATION asap!

1 Like

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Soldiers won't kill captured terrorist but will submit them to the authorities for a swap or ransom. Amnesty international emphasize that terrorists like shekau have rights under the Constitution and that government should protect them when they are captured in battle with soldiers.
The government in the name of amnesty are good at releasing hardened terrorists in droves saying they are repentant. What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by omobak: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked where is the video faa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2020
The cowardice jubrin fake buahri the impostor will run for his life as a coward he is.

Even Boko Haram knows that Sudanese fulani terrorist in Aso Rock isn't the Buhari they knew.

Happy valentine to IPOB citizens all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2020
igboamakaaa:
They are all just acting a movie script. Shekau, Buhari and most of those Northern governors work together with Boko boys, bandits, herdsmen et al. They all have a single agenda to achieve. The govt are the chief sponsors of their activities.

All these warnings and boruhaha flying up and down is just a format. Don't be deceived....they are just acting a script, the real deal goes down underground.
God bless you, they can only decieve fools.....not everybody.
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by AgentNairaland(f): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Please Shekau Help Us Kill Your Boy PMB, He's An Antagonist To Layed Down Principles Of Muhammad, allah, Quran And Islam At Large
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Like I said before and I repeat, I can only defend the president of Nigeria not the enemy of Nigeria. The presidiot has proven to be the enemy of Nigeria through his parochialism, ethnocentrism , bigotry, nepotism, divisiveness, and collusion with other enemies of Nigeria.
No patriotic citizen of Nigeria will defend the enemy of our country.
Alright, i pray we will never have any incompetent leader again.it's high time we nigerians drop our political and ethnic bigotry and ignore our differences and face our problems,set and pursue a COMMON goal.until then,nigeria will always be backward.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Turantula(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2020
The devil just rejected Buhari, even calling him evil
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Maski87: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2020
Fake news,shekau died a long time ago
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Emperor4tune(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2020
Caleb17:
Shekau is an Idiot. Does he know the tight security apparatus that surround a president?
i feel when u mention tight security system & president it should be the class of kim or trump because striking buhari with one gun seed wount take up to 5 seconds
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by noisy45(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2020
Caleb17:
Shekau is an Idiot. Does he know the tight security apparatus that surround a president?

Mumu man go and watch how powerful presidents in the world were assassinated with just a single shot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by sauceEEP(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Maybe Shekau is planning on using a sniper because they can't lay an ambush on the president's convoy, IED can't work because the president's official car is bullet and bombproof. undecided
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by AFONJACOW(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2020
I bet my two balls, this fearful okoko jubrin never step his foot in Borno until he went back to sudan when his tenure expires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by ba7man(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2020
IduNaOba:
He won't try it again. The failed general won't fare go to borno again.
Watch and see.
You and Shekau are on the same page. undecided
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by noisy45(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i feel when u mention tight security system & president it should be the class of kim or trump because striking buhari with one gun seed wount take up to 5 seconds

You dey mind the mumu almighty Ronald Reagan is president was assassinated with a single shot, many African head states were assassinated with a single shot. Polish president was assassinated. many examples like that. Just one well tossed grenade will do collateral damage to Buhari and his guards
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Collins9156(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2020
Don't be deceived, even the said stone is a stage managed to show international communities that their hands is not in it, from a reliable intel. To inform u , $2m dollars was released to Boko haram 11 days before the release of the so called repentant terrorist.

It ll soon come out, just stay tune.
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by ifiokjohn(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2020
They should Both Kill each other.. Win win for Nigerians
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by TemmyT002(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Why you no do anything when he came?
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Just look at the person telling Buhari to fear God kiss
It's like the Devil telling God to be holy.

What a world we live in!

Devil telling God to be holy??! Who is God between the 2 of them??! Or have you been drinking again??!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by noisy45(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2020
sauceEEP:
Maybe Shekau is planning on using a sniper because they can't lay an ambush on the president's convoy, IED can't work because the president's official car is bullet and bombproof. undecided

Go and watch on YouTube the damage bombs, IED those on bombproof cars. Two bomb hit will destroy a bombproof VIP car
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by kiddkash(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2020
Afospecialk:
OP your type ar the main reason why we need the social media bill bcs am sure that by now you should be enjoying the rest of your life in jail and so shall it be for posting fake news
check this news on vanguard if it is a lie, there you will see the video of shekau delivering the message in hausa language
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by kiddkash(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2020
flemsy15:
where is d video or post a reliable source u got d info from
check vanguardngr.com, you will see the video of shekau delivering the message in hausa language
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by therajah: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2020
Shekau?? Was it in a dream i read he was killed??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.