Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. (795 Views)

What's The Best Smart TV To Buy Now / Available in Stock!!! Best deal on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 pro(pix) / Eos To Listed In Coinbase, The American Leading Financial Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. by chatinent: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
If you have secondhand...

1. Android phones (N6k to N8k non-refurbished.)

2. Laptop (10k to 15k faultless).

3. Non-smart Phones (1k any type).

4. Flat-screen TVs (8k to 10k).

5. Standing fans (N2k).

6. DVDs (N2k).

7.Home theaters (N6k to 8k).

If you have any of the above in stock, contact me, I am buying.
Email to contact: Juderichlord@gmail.com
Re: I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. by aycapri(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
You are one of those encouraging thieves. Go through what you listed if truly you can get the second hand at the stated price.

2 Likes

Re: I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. by Nbote(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:

1. Android phones (N6k to N8k non-refurbished.)

5. Standing fans (N2k).

6. DVDs (N2k).

Except na thief dem thief am

4 Likes

Re: I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. by chatinent: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nbote:

Except na thief dem thief am
Oga chillax, e dey. I dey resell too.
Re: I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. by chatinent: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2020
aycapri:
You are one of those encouraging thieves. Go through what you listed if truly you can get the second hand at the stated price.
They can be gotten without theft. I know what I'm saying. I retail too.
Re: I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. by lester12(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:

1. Android phones (N6k to N8k non-refurbished.) -i have 40pcs of this @6k each, selling as non tested -08069237554

5. Standing fans (N2k).

6. DVDs (N2k).

Re: I Need These Electronics Listed In Stock To Buy Now. Sellers Should Dive In. by Yorubabyblood: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
You are a thief,,, why not go and produce yours

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Inverters, Batteries, Solar Panels And Accessories / See The Hot Selling Laptop / Please, Your Review Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.