Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,766 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) (13862 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Hello mummy Nadia to be, shall we prepare for jumat
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by ybalogs(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2020
What does Valentine really stands for? What informed the choice of February 14 as Valentine's day?? Maybe when guys around here can answer these questions,we can agree on something.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by infogenius(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Just like any other day.
Make ur today count.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2020
I love lyrics

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

1 Like

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by ikorodureporta: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2020
smiley

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by cRobo: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked cool shocked cool shocked
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by SetAEWONlukuman: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2020
When nobody was around
When I was down
While I was drown
In my own pain and sorrow
When everything was shallow

You stood there in my right hand consoling me
Giving me the motivation to see a better me
To believe in myself.. Thanks for everything my love, AZ

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by evwodere(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
cyrielo:
she’s trying to tell you to go and make money
� ������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by hinere(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
My valentine message is this

"Dont suffer that sickness alone
Say No to Dialysis
Say No to Chemotherapy
Say No to Surgery
Say No to Operation

Stem cell therapy works. Get Phytoscience Double Stem Cell. It's a Regenerative therapy. It tackles your sickness and ailments form the Roots. There is hope for you. People have been using Stem Cells to cure that incurable disease doctors have given up on. Please don't live in the dark. Get help today"

Check my signature for more info. You will thank me later.

That's my love message to everyone.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Clementmayo: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentine
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by darlenese(f): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2020
happy penetration day
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Akinh: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Aro loja ewure,ifemi si e daju ojo{rain} nigba ogbele....chomakupanopanichupako.....ouin.............
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by BlackTG: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Wat how this well dressed man exposed his torn boxer on Valentines day grin

For more wtf post, follow me on IG @fuckerytube
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8g48L4gJqT/?igshid=1fgibnqwpdki1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by perfectouchade: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2020
Jesus is my Val..Jesus I Love u , thank u for being my Val ... like if Jesus is ur Val, make I see who no get Val today grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Ytea(f): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentine's day to a random person out there, to the motherless and vulnerable children, to the ones who wish they had someone to love.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by innocential3032(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Your beauty, charm, and grace have completely enraptured me. I’m overwhelmed with feelings of devotion every time I look at you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my true love!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Exmilitant(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2020
Flier:
No valentine here my wife woke me up with a fight because I did not help her to repaint the dent on her car bumper
Imagine someone you bought 5.3 million naira car fighting you because of small dent on her bumper,something that can not cost more than 5000 naira to repaint
lol, yours must be an interesting home. i love woman with fire.. paint the car for her and show her love.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2020
Apeshy101:
Below is mine, three girls got this text at exactly 12:05 Am today wink

hmmm 12:05 AM baba d val really shark u oo
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by illicit(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2020
My message goes to you if you intend to register for JAMB UTME 2020 but you are yet to do so. Today February 14 is not just about Valentine it is also the day the the vending of PIN that comes before biometrics registration ends.
If you are yet to get ur PIN, pls Don't use the money to flex val o.
Secure your future now.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentines day, ---

You remain the only toad in my pond.

-Guess who?
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Reeb2244: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2020
Apeshy101:

One go come do the cooking for morning, you come carry one go out for afternoon towards evening.

Then you go carry the last one go see late night movie as per person wey just dey enter town from travel.

Truth be say na only one know say I dey town.

Las las, you will swim as many streams as you can and settle at one do your washing.

You don ever see OBJ question wey no get option A to C?
Red oil dey your brain. See as you dey boast of fornication. Shameless thing.

Na your type dey make girls tag all men as same

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2020
innocential3032:
Your beauty, charm, and grace have completely enraptured me. I’m overwhelmed with feelings of devotion every time I look at you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my true love!

Quite the poet^ smiley

Lyrical discombombulation.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2020
Woke up to a credit alert.
No val message is bigger
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Amudeneogu: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2020
St. Valentine took a risk of his life for the sake of other persons, can you take a risk of your life for the sake of other persons?
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by YINKS89(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2020
Haven't actually thought of one right now but I'll wish u guys here happy val fam you guys rock.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Lordave: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2020
post=86635539:
To all our Barbecue clients , especially on this great forum.

The Number one forum in Africa....God bless Mr Seun Osewa.

E be like say this Valentine go Hot O!

We are getting all the Barbecue ready for lovers and friends alike.

A dozen plate of delicious, hot, fresh, sweet aroma Barbecue Chicken and Fish for your boo and the family.

The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

If you love life, then EAT BARBECUE!.......@[/color] say so!

And while celebrating with your boo and loved ones, kindly remember the less privileges, they deserve some love also.

Cheers y'all! kiss
[color=#990000]#PositiveVibesOnly

For this Valentine,
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] will be at Ifoko Beach in PH.
It is a place to be.
It is a popular hangout spot in Port Harcourt.(First time we will be doing spot Barbecue in a long while, we focused on the catering aspect for years now)
This beach is the source of livelihood to local fishermen in the area,
So, loads of Fresh Fish Barbecue for every one this weekend.
Apart from Barbecue,
You will be treated to freshly caught seafood at local restaurants close to the beach.
Let's make it a memorable Valentine biko!
PH friends, clients and well-wishers...GET READY!!
Opoorrrr wink

Lol cheesy
We will be back to base after Easter.
Na PH Life dey for now o!
Inside life....
We will let you know when we are back to Lasgidi.
Eko dun mawole.... cheesy
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

This guy claims that Seun Osewa, the founder of Nairaland is his barbecue customer.

Is this not a false information?

Rule 8: Don’t post false information on Nairaland.

I think this deserves a lengthy ban.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2020
There’s nobody else in this world that my heart loves more than you and that my soul cherishes more than you.

I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You’re the love of my life

You make me feel really special and weak at the knees. I love you to the moon and back!

Thank you for everything. You’re my best friend and soul mate. You’re your Valentine’s Day is special!

You mean so much to me baby – you know you drive me crazy! I want you for my Valentine!

You’re the one and only Valentine I’ll love always.

You and me…nobody baby but you and me.

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I just want nothing else but to be with you on Valentine’s Day and forever after.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by bummyla(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2020
https://www.bummyla.com

Apeshy101:
Below is mine, three girls got this text at exactly 12:05 Am today wink

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2020
"My dear friends, let us love one another, since love is from God and everyone who loves is a child of God and knows God." [1 John 4:7]

Happy Valentine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.