Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills (9079 Views)

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 2:49am On Feb 14, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC.

14, February, 2020.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING SONG : Pick any song of praise as led by the spirit.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Galatians 2:20-
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

REVIVING WORD : Let the Spirit of Christ overshadow me.

REVIVING MESSAGE : Living The Life Of Christ (Part 1)
-------------------------------------------------------

The saying "lifewithout Christ is crisis" doesn't just apply to those who are not yet born again, but also to those who are born again but doesn't live the life of Christ. Even the word "Christian" with "Christ" being removed leaving only "ian" is meaningless. The disciples of Jesus were first called Christians in Acts 11:26, because they continued the works of Christ. "Christian" means a follower of Christ or one who acts like Christ or little Christ. The name is therefore not like other names that are just for fun, fancy or for self glorification, but for reason of living.

Christianity is not by words of the mouth alone, but by the intents of the heart and the expressions of one's actions, which must all be Christlike. In simple terms, Let Your do's and dont's be based on what Christ stands for.

Ponder on the following questions :

- How much can people testify to Christlikess in your life?!

-The sweetness of any food can never be complete without salt. So, As the salt of the earth (Matthew 5:13), how many lives have you added salt to or how many lives have you sweetened with Christ?!

- It is also said that When there is light, darkness disappears. but as the light of the world (Matthew 5:14) how many times have you shone the light of God's love, God's word and the Salvation of Christ, into the lives of those that are fading away?!!

See, You may not be proud of the answers you have to give to all these questions now. but then, if you decide to start living the life of Christ, doing them will come naturally.

REVIVING QUOTE : It is impossible not to live like who you follow, except you are not truly following the person

REVIVING PRAYER

- By your will oh Lord, help me to live like you in the name of Jesus.
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, God bless you.
---------------------------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost.
Author: Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.S : To follow this devotional closely and to catchup with messages you have missed, feel free to join us on our THE REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

15, February, 2020.
------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING SONG : Glorious God, wonderful king, excellent God, I bow before your throne.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE : Galatians 2:20.

REVIVING WORD : Powers assigned to frustrate me out of my salvation shall die in the name of Jesus.

REVIVING MESSAGE : Living The Life Of Christ (Part 2).
In our reviving scripture , apostle Paul said ; "I have been crucified with Christ " meaning ; his will, ambitions, personal desires , character, etcetera were all forsaken. And further said ; "But nevertheless I live but not I but Christ in me". meaning again that he now lives "the life of Christ". and anything that he is going to be after from then on, would be what will glorify Christ in his life, As a result of his salvation.

Beloved, That same salvation is what we have today. but is your watchword like that the apostle?!.

Jesus Christ is our perfect example. We shouldn't have any role models besides him.

Every mentor, inclusive of spiritual and proffessional, should mentor based on what Christ brought for us.

Any teaching outside that is zeoe.

Any doctrine , principle, recipe/secret ingredient, book, belief systems, views, decisions, suggestions, advices, solutions that doesn't involve Christ, as Christians shouldn't be found in our lives, for they'all have been Crucified, the moment we were born again. Hallelujah!!.

REVIVING QUOTE: Living like Christ is simply being Godly. Thinking like God, talking like God and acting like God.

REVIVING PRAYER:

- Grace to to be like Jesus , Father grant unto me in the name of Jesus.
Thanks For reading, God bless you.
----------------------------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online Christian devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost.
Author : Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD :

For more revival messages, feel free to join us on our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2020
Continues tomorrow
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

17, February, 2020.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING SONG : ...Are you washed in the blood, in the soul cleansing blood of the lamb, are your garments spotless, are they white as snow, are you washed in the blood of the lamb.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : James 4:8, Psalm 11:7.

REVIVING WORD : The Lord Shall be gracious unto you according to His righteousness.
REVIVING MESSAGE : Benefits of Righteousness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It pays to be righteous , righteousness is not old fashioned, it is still at the basics of Christianity. God loves the righteous.
The way of Righteousness is life, and that of wickedness is death -proverbs 12:28.

Righteousness will save you from destruction like Noah, it will preserve your destiny like Joseph, righteousness will speedy up the answers to your prayers, righteousness will make God hearken to your prayers - (proverbs 15:29) for the effectual and fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much -James 5vs16.
Righteousness will speak for you -Gen 30vs33.

To be righteous, means to be free from sin and guilt. righteousness is holiness, purity, uprightness, and rectitude.

In theology, it means ; The state of being right with God through the work of Christ, which is the ground justification. Righteousness is God.

Righteousness does not lie for whatsoever reasons, it does not pervert judgement, it doesn't speak evil of brethren, backbiting and gossiping are never found in it characteristics, righteousness exalts a nation -proverbs 14:34.
God is righteous and he expects us to be the same. God is good to the righteous - Psalms 73:1.

As a Christian, without righteousness your Christianity can not be complete.

Our Perfect example - Jesus, was found sinless and guiltless even until His death. Hallelujah!!.

REVIVING QUOTE : God is near to those who are near to him, but it is only ; He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully, that shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation -psalm 24:4-5.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- O God of my salvation, engrace me for righteousness in the name of Jesus.

- Henceforth, my righteousness shall please God in the name of Jesus.

- By the power in the blood of Jesus, i kill Anything that hates cleanliness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks For reading, God bless you.
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and Written by ;Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.s: For more revival messages like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �
18, February, 2020.
REVIVING SONG : Pick any song of praises/worship.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Psalm 126:5.
REVIVING WORD : God shall bless you with what will never make you to stop giving in the name of Jesus.
REVIVING MESSAGE : Sacrificial Giving.
One of the keys to getting netbreaking breakthroughs from God annually is sacrificial giving. Giving may be the prove of love, but the prove of TRUE love is sacrificial giving. God giving up his only son (Jesus) to die for our sins in John 3:16, is an example of sacrificial giving.
A preacher once said " giving is like the thermometer of our love for God."
And it being SACRIFICIAL is what makes the temperature to rise faster.
Sacrificial Giving is : Giving that cost you, Giving that is unusual, Giving that requires you giving more than you had ever given before, it is the Giving of sacrifice.
Sacrificial giving earned Abel God's respect and also earned abraham God's trust (as a result of his obedience to sacrifice his only son to God).
The blessings that comes from Sacrficial giving are always unique, outstanding and mindblowing.
As a matter of fact, in luke 21:3-5, Jesus said the poor widow gave the most to God more than all others who were richer than her, because of she gave all that she had---which was sacrificial.
Sacrificial Givings are rare, uncommon, and special.
It takes very courageous people to do it, because it can be very painful.
Offerings, tithes and donations are giving. but first fruit is an EXAMPLE of Sacrificial Giving. because, it has to do with you giving ALL you have at a time. thus, the blessings gotten from it (the first fruit) supercedes all others.
Money can be an instrument of Giving but Self Service, in the eyes of God is Sacrificial giving.
Dr. Daniel Olukoya always says ; if u want to Change what you are getting, change what you are giving. Which simply means---Give better than before , to receive better than before.
One of the keys to provoking Gods blessings ever since the times of old, up until now has been sacrificial giving. It worked for Abel, Abraham, the widow with Elijah and shall surely work for you.
It is tested and trusted.
Giving itself is just like one of those things God created, that doesnt require one to be a Christian, before it can be done or reaped from.
The law is simply "whosoever giveth, shall receive."
What speedied up the answers to Hannah's prayers for a child, was she pre-offering to give him back to God after he blesses her with one. What a sacrifice! Someone who never had but decided to give it back once she got what she was asking for. But Of course, it never stopped her from still being HIS (her son) mother--meaning; giving doesn't stop you from having. And after that sacrifice, God blessed hannah with five more children in 1samuel 2:21. Hallelujah!
The blessings of your givings may not come early as expected, but you shall surely reap from them in good time. For whosoever that giveth shall receive.
What some blessings and special miracles in your life are waiting for may be for you to give what you had never given to God before.
Give and it shall be given unto you, Keep giving and never be too selfish to sacrifice for others.
Praise God!
REVIVING QUOTE : You would always be willing to sacrifice for those you truly love.
REVIVING PRAYER
- O God my father, give me the grace to give and never look back in the name of Jesus.
Thanks for reading and God bless you.
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and written by Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.s: For more revival messages like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
19, February, 2020.
REVIVING SONG : Pick any song of praises and worship.
REVIVING SCRIPTURE : 1 Peter 2:9, Ephesians 2:10 .
REVIVING WORD : You shall not work against your Divine destiny in the name of Jesus.
REVIVING MESSAGE : Your Divine Destiny.
Before starting a journey you first need to know where you are going to.
Many are moving fast without direction, all in the name of "Getting Ahead."
Your Vision determines your Destination.
Every Vision must be Laid in Christ , if not you'll work in vain (psalm 127:1).
A man who has seen where he's headed Tomorrow can never misbehave Today.
Don't keep up with what can bring you down.
The Trends of the world comes and go.
They reign and fade, but life goes on.
If only those who got disgraced or killed over blackberry theft years back, knew it would be no where near Iphones and android devices now.
Such is life.
Many are climbing today , but not all will make it to the top.
And not all those at the top will remain there.
Change is the most constant thing in life, though it can be positive or negative depending on whose side you are on (God or devil).
So, to avoid stories that touch, The most important thing on earth for us should be that which God has sent us to do, which is our Divine Destiny.
It is a mystery of life that you can be rich and successful and still not be fulfilling that destiny, you can be very good at what you find yourself doing and still not be fulfilling that divine destiny, you can be married to the love of your life and still not be correct with that destiny. It all boils down to--Is that the will of God for your life?! If not, then quit and re-seek HIM concerning that area, and be SURE it is what he has sent you to do/inline with your divine destiny.
Running away from God because you dont want to work for him, will only cost you and not Him. No Call goes back to Him unanswered , He will surely find a replacement.
No ONE is too special to keep God's Work waiting.
Has God been calling you to work for Him and you are neglecting?
Answer now! before it is too late. As it is only Him that can help you FULFILL YOUR DIVINE DESTINY!!
Why? Because , He is the one who sent you to do it and He will surely provide resources for you to work with in due time.
REVIVING QUOTE: All God wants is your AVAILABILITY and not ABILITY.
REVIVING PRAYER
-Let the will of God be done in my life in Jesus name.
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and Written by Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC
20, February, 2020.
REVIVING SONG : I say yes, yes, Lord. I say yes, yes, Lord. I say yes Lord, I say yes Lord, I say yes, yes Lord.
REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Matthew 26:42 (KJV)-He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
REVIVING WORD : The Will Of God shall overshadow your life forever.
REVIVING MESSAGE : Obedience To The Will Of God (Part 1)
In our reviving scripture, Jesus was at the verge of loosing it. At the point whereby the burden placed upon him, seemed too heavy for him to carry and it felt like he was gonna fall. He was at that junction where flesh (self) will tell you "i'ave had enough, it's either you stop or you kill your self." But even though, just as man, Jesus was meant to feel that way, he yielded not to His Will (flesh) and allowed God's will to be done.
Lessons we can learn from this scripture :
- There's a point in every life where one will suddenly feel drained and disheartening, if you feel so it's normal
- A situation whereby even though you don't want to talk, you(self) will talk because you (self) are tired and at that time would want to retire. Because of your fleshly nature.
- But as a Christian, when you remember it is not you that sent yourself what you are doing, you would then eventually succumb not to your will, but to the will of Him who sent you.
Many people endure but doesn't endure till the end. Endurance is absorbing hardship and struggles while still in waiting. And patience is just faith in waiting.
Nevertheless, God requires the two from us, in order to get to where he has destined us to be.
But if we neglect his will because of the temporary pains we feel now, there would be problems.
As believers, who have been nailed to the cross, we are therefore no longer incharge of our lives. Everything has been laid down on that cross for Jesus. Thus, Giving up is God's decision to make in every thing we face and not us. Except ofcourse you were never before doing his will.
So here's the thing --Know the will of God for your life (what God wants you to do), Pursue it (which means do it) and allow it to be done (don't give up/pursue till the end).
Many who suffer breakthrough loses are those who didn't endure till the end.
The reason why you have not been seeing God manifest what he has been showing to you in your dreams is because your are yet to arrive at that destination where you can find them and possess them.
When you endure you will enjoy.
A champion is one who endures till the end . and in a race, no winner is announced a winner at half the race, until he/she gets to the finish line.
I don't know what you are into now, but if it is confirmed to be the will of God for you, don't quit!.
No matter how tough the situation may be, keepon pushing and be OBEDIENT TO THE WILL OF GOD.
As a true child of God--Do whatever he says you should do and go wherever he says you should Go.
Bottom line
99% of obedience is still disobedience. You have come too far to give up now, don't throw away all that you have gathered and be the looser.
Just like the destiny of Jesus, there are lives attached to that thing God has sent you to do and if you fail, they might as well be doomed.
2 Corinthians 12:9 confirms that the Grace of God is sufficient for us and He shall See us through, till the end in Jesus name, Amen.
REVIVING QUOTE�️: Slow success builds Character, fast success builds ego.
REVIVING PRAYERS
- Let your will Lord and not mine anymore, be done in my life in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Mercy , arise and deliver me from my foolishness in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever I have stopped in the Journey of life, Holy Ghost empower to continue in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not fail at the edge of my breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not retire but refire in the name of Jesus.
Thanks for reading, and God bless you.
©️ REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and Written by Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC
21, February, 2020
REVIVING SONG : I say yes, yes, Lord. I say yes, yes, Lord. I say yes Lord, I say yes Lord, I say yes, yes Lord.
REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 10:7-9, Psalm 49:8.
MEMORY VERSE: PSALM 143:10 -Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
REVIVING WORD: Anything contending with the Will of God in your life shall die.
REVIVING MESSAGE : Obedience To The Will Of God (Part 2)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Absence of the will of God, in the lives of His children is the reason there are problems.
You can not do what God says you should do and have problems.
God as our maker, knows what is best for us and how best to care for us.
Going against him is like going against the manual of a product.
Obedience to God's will, is the secret behind the huge impact and success of many great men of God today.
In 2 kings chapter 4, from verses 1-7, The poor widow who obeyed elisha's instruction (as inspired by God), had all her jars filled up with oil.
Also, in the book of John chapter 2, before Jesus performed His first miracle (turning water to wine), His mother (in verse 5) told the servants to DO whatsoever He (Jesus) asked of them.
Disobedience, on the other hand is what sent our first parents (Adam and eve) out of paradise (garden of eden). It also brought chaos upon Samson (when he decided to go chose a wife from where God was against for him).
Furthermore, in the book of Genesis 19:26--After much obedience to God's Will and after almost being saved, disobedience made Lot's wife to look back at what was abominable and she became a pillar of salt.
Beloved, obedience to God's Will should be done in full, if not it would bring forth regrettable circumstances, otherwise problems to our lives.
As Christians, we are meant to live in God's will for our lives. Whether in marriage, work, habitation or any other aspects of life.
God's will in our lives should affect--Where we go, what we eat and even with whom we mingle with, so as to avoid endangering our lives and unknowingly putting our destinies into satanic captivities .
Obedience to God's Will is: hearkening to his voice, obeying his word, following his instructions, going his way and tirelessly doing his biddings.
Having said much, if you are willing to know about God's will concerning your situation, You can do that by constantly purifying yourself (totally doing away with sin), and then asking him through fervent and aggressive faith oriented prayers.
Afterwhich he can chose to answer/speak to you through your dreams, through his word, a small still voice in your heart, or through his servant(men of God).
It is better to pray/wait for years to have God's opinion on your case and be forever successful, than to start off immediately but without his consent, and thus have quick but short success and limited joy.
God doesn't make mistakes.
All his creations were made because he wanted them to be created (including you).
Nothing in the heavens, on the earth and under the earth can be done without his approval or notice.
Bottomline
Going about seeking men's opinion to ur situation rather than going to the Creator himself, is insensible and shall sooner or later put you in trouble.
Most times it's best to Learn to hear from Him yourself, so you can be sure of his will for you.
God is willing to work for us, but are we willling to accept his will for our lives?!.
Make a divine decision today!
REVIVING QUOTE : Only the Will of God is best for you and can satisfy you.
REVIVING PRAYERS
- I shall not be a disobedient Christian in the name of Jesus.
- Above everything I am and everything I have and every I want to be, Father, let thy will be done in Jesus name.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
©️ REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and Written by Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.s: For more revival devotionals like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

22, February, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: I Have no power of my own x2, Holy Spirit, I look unto you help me, I have no power of my own.

REVIVING TOPIC: Seeking Councel from God.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: 1 Samuel 30:8 -
And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

MEMORY VERSES : Proverbs 8:17, Jeremiah 20:13.

REVIVING WORD: This morning, The Lord of Host shall team up with you against your enemies in Jesus name.

-------THE MESSAGE------

Don't be decieved, God will only intervene/involve himself in what CONCERNS him and not what he isn't aware of. Let's be guided here, Seeking God after or during your plans is still the same as not involving him atall. God must be sought for early if he's truly first in your life. Seeking God's councel in any situation you find yourself in, means--telling him before doing anything, consulting him before taking any decisions, and waiting on him before proceeding with your actions. It also means, you wanting to plan things or attend to cases the way God would.

Don't allow any man of God, bestie, or family member, to take away the place of God in your life, whereby you always ran to them whenever you have problems instead of God. From our reviving scripture, we could say that ; One of the secret of David's victory during his time of warfare was seeking God's counsel before engaging in any. Beloved, seeking God's Councel before any issue that concerns you will : reveal to you the secret of the matter, the future of the matter and the result of your actions. Seeking God doesn't just ends at consulting him before doing anything alone, but also continually involving him throughout the situation. Seeking God's counsel will bring you divine direction, divine protection, divine vision , divine acceleration and divine backup. It will put your matter in God's heavenly agenda, in order for it to be attended to. It is for your own Good and not for him.

Bottomline
Ponder on these questions: Do you pray before steeping out in the morning? Do you observe your quiet time before doing any other thing you do after waking up in the morning? Are you one of those Christains that acts independent? Or do you only involve God in situations that concern church/religion and not your personal life affairs?
Asking God to take control of a situation is not the same thing as Seeking His Councel.
God will not be mocked, dont expect him to solve your problem after you have failed to, as a result of you not seeking first his solution at the first instance.

REVIVING QUOTE : Who you seek first whenever you have problems shows clearly three things---1) Who is first in your life, 2)Who you strongly trust/believe in. and 3)Who you are more closer to. Thus, the question is; is it God or man?!

REVIVING PRAYER
- Father help me to always put you first before anything/anyone in my life in the name of Jesus .
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.

P.s: For more revival devotionals like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

23, February, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praises/worship
REVIVING TOPIC: Having A Personal Relationship With God.
REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Jeremiah 24:7-And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
REVIVING WORD: God shall increase you in knowledge of HIM.
-------THE MESSAGE-------
How is your personal relationship with God, like? , Has it grown deeper or shallow?, How much can you say about Him to people?
Beloved, do you still go around seeking the face of God from people, or are you already at the level where he speaks to you directly?!
Personal relationship with God means being directly connected to him, it means knowing him in person, it is a one on one fellowshipping with the king of kings daily. a personal relationship with God---involves you knowing WHOM you are truly serving and not just the one anybody is telling you about.
Those who have personal relationships with God, can not be deceived, they can not make mistakes and they don't fail.
They are the ones who can discern between what is true and what is false, what is good and what is evil, what is pure and what is filthy. They are the ones that doesn't just "pray" to God, but "communicate" with him daily, and as a result, constantly "hears" from Him directly, thus being aware of the plan of God for their lives.
They know where God is taking them to and can not go against his will.
When you know the God you are serving, you will depend on him more, consult him more and never will you be afraid of anything or anyone again, because you know he is with you. Being a Christian is not enough, Going to church is not enough, studying theology is not enough, all those ones are secondary--Because if you dont personally know God from your closet, by intimately fellowshipping with him---through: his raw word, prayers, praises and holy meditations , you may never make it to the finish line of the christian race.
You can't give what you don't have. You can't witness for God or tell people about him when you are yet to know him yourself.
No teacher can teach what they haven't learnt of, neither can any student pass what they didn't read or prepare for.
The knowledge I have about something I heard of is different from the one I have about something I have experienced.
When you know your God, no situation will bring you down, you will be confident and fearless.
This morning beloveth, God is challenging you and I to seek him more in our closet than we do in the public. Amen.
REVIVING QUOTE : People like David , Daniel and Elijah, were able to do exploits for God because they knew whom they were serving, what he can do and how to get him involved in their situations---for according to the book of Daniel 11:32 ; ....they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.
REVIVING PRAYERS
- Power to know more of God, fall upon me by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Power to carry the presence of God, wherever I go, my life is available, enter in the name of Jesus.
-Power to do exploits for God, envelope me by fire in the name of Jesus.
Thanks for reading , God bless you.
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and Written by Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �
24, February, 2020.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praises/worship.
REVIVING TOPIC : Hearing From God - Series (PART 1)
REVIVING SCRIPTURE : John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
MEMORY VERSE : Romans 8:14- For as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
REVIVING WORD : By the power of the Holy Ghost, your spiritual ears shall be opened in the name of Jesus.
---------THE MESSAGE--------
Introduction:
Hearing from God is a very wonderful thing. It makes us to know his heart concerning any situation we find ourselves in. One of God's earnest desire is that we (his children) can be able to hear him when he speaks to us, and according to our reviving scripture, it is already so. But is that what is happening today?
John 10:27 says ; "My sheep hear my voice..." Meaning---a TRUE child of God should hear from God. As a matter of fact, it should be a Norm to us and not a strange thing. Just to be sure, even our memory verse (Romans 5:14) confirms that; "for as many that are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
In that case, what's the prove of your sonship when you don't hear from the Father?!
Hearing from God is a spiritual thing, that is why it is being "led by the spirit."
from it comes Divine direction.
As Christians, we should be led by the Holy Spirit and not people's views or self opinions. but how then can this be possible if we don't hear from God?!.
Beloved, this new series on "Hearing From God" in our Revival Tonic will open your eyes to so many mysteries that are yet to be unveiled to you.
It will help you know the stages of hearing from God, if you really are hearing from God, how to start hearing from God and the likes.
Continues tommorow, Stay connected.
REVIVING QUOTE : Your victory in the battle of life starts the day you start Hearing from God.
REVIVING PRAYER
- Through this new series oh Lord, make me to start hearing from you in the name of Jesus.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading God bless you.
----------------------------------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost, and written by Anthony Akhigbe.
--------------------------------------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.

P.S: To closely follow this devotional and to catch up with missed messages, please Join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2020
For those who had already read through today's message in our devotional, there were some errors there which has been removed and the correct message is now what has been reposted. Sorry for any inconveniences, thanks and God bless you.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �
25, February, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God. (PART 2)
REVIVING SCRIPTURE : John 10:27 -My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
MEMORY VERSE : Romans 8:14- For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
REVIVING WORD : Today, you shall dream dreams like Joseph in the name of Jesus.
Hearing from God isn't something that starts once, it happens gradually. you grow in it, and as time goes on, you don't just develop in "how" you hear from God, but also get to develop in "how-much" you hear from God.
All these will be clearer to you as we continue in this series.
Asides that, let's go into; The stages through which we can Hear from God---(Stage 1) Through Dreams: dreams, as the first stage of hearing from God is simply when you need to sleep before GOD can speak to you. This may be as a result of you being too busy for him during the day, or probably because you easily get distracted in his presence while conscious, or maybe also because you are a new breed in the faith who can't recognize his voice. Dreams are series of mental images and emotions that occurs during sleep. it is a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality. but in reference to our discussion (hearing from God), dreams could simply be defined as a spiritual monitor that shows all what is happening in the life of a person, inclusive of what God is planning and what the enemies are also planning. it is a vision of the night.
Everyone dreams, true! but what differentiates ours from that of others is that it should be from God. and it being from God is what makes it possible to regard it as a means of "hearing" from God.
How do dreams come about?, can they be influenced?, why do people have problems with their dream life?....
The answers to all these questions are in tomorrow's message. Stay Connected!
REVIVING QUOTE : Dreaming is a sign of spiritual growth.
REVIVING PRAYER
- Holy Ghost, Overshadow my dreams in the mighty name of Jesus.
-----------------------------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost, and Written by Anthony Akhigbe.
------------------------------------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

26, February, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (PART 3)

REVIVING SCRIPTURE : John 10:27 -My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

MEMORY VERSE : Romans 8:14- For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

REVIVING WORD : Every dream that is not of God in your life shall die.

Hearing From God Through Dreams (Continuation):

Dreams can be influenced by three main personalities; God, Man and the Devil. When God influences a dream, it becomes a Divine vision/revelation. Some of the ways through which we can know if a dream is from God is that; it is commonly in parables, it concerns destiny and is therefore relevant to the situation at hand once deeply investigated. Divine dreams are usually mysterious or rather, full of mysteries waiting to be unfold in order to deepen our spiritual knowledge in the Lord, and just like every other dreams; it is also always very purposeful (but for a good one). However, Human influenced dreams are dreams influenced by the dreamer (you)---through thoughts and imaginations. Let's simply say; sometimes depending on the state of your mind, you get to see what "you" are "concerned" about, which may not be relevant to God's plan for your life at that time and is therefore useless. This type of dreams interrupt Divine messages, thus we need to guard our hearts diligently and let all our focus be on the will of God, so we can see what he wants us to.

Thirdly Satanically influenced dreams, are dreams---sponsored by the enemies; aimed at bringing afflictions and causing the dreamer problems. Although sometimes even God might show to you what seemed like a nightmare (which may be the devices of the enemies unknown to you), but with the spirit of discernment, you'd at that time, be able to tell where the dreams are coming from.

No dream is stupid. All dreams have their meanings and purposes. They don't loose their value because you don't like or understand them. In as much as their source is also very important, what matters is that you still SAW/DREAMT IT. Because Left for the devil---he doesn't want you to dream those dreams atall.

Dreams can be given but not seen, recognized but not remembered, understood but not made good use of. This is as a result of what i call ;"The Problem Of Your Dream life."

What can be the cause of this?... Is there a solution?... By God's grace, all these and more continues in tomorrow's devotional message of our Revival Tonic; Hearing From God series.

Stay blessed and Stay Connected.

REVIVING QUOTE : Dreaming is one of the ways through which God can make us to see into the spiritual. Dreams are eye openers and secret revealers. And although not all dreams are from him(God), but one thing is certain, which is; "It is his WILL that we (his children) dream dreams".

REVIVING PRAYER

- Holy Ghost, Overshadow my dreams in the mighty name of Jesus.
-----------------------------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost, and Written by Anthony Akhigbe.
------------------------------------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.

P.S : To closely follow this revival devotional, please endeavor to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �
27, February, 2020.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praises/worship.
REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (PART 4)
REVIVING SCRIPTURE : John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
MEMORY VERSE : Romans 8:14 - For as many that as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
REVIVING WORD: Power of sin over your life shall die today in the name of Jesus.
--------------THE MESSAGE-----------
"The Problem Of Your Dream Life"
It is a great tragedy when there are still people who can sleep for hours and hours without dreaming, people who could dream dreams without even remembering any. Cases like these indicates that something has gone wrong somewhere, and it's therefore possible that, that something has tampered with or has probably blocked the spiritual antenna of such a person from receiving Divine signals, In Which that "something" could only be---SIN.
Sin is an enemy of dreams, a spoiler of dreams, an hinderance to dreams and just like every other problems being faced in the world today; it is the problem of your dream life.
Enemies may try to bring you down, but only sin can give them the ladder to do so. Sin is like an airport in the nation of your heart. If there isn't a landing place for it in your life, things such as; lies, unholy thoughts, grudges, addictions, etc wouldnt be there.
Sin is like a spiritual cataract in the spiritual eye of a person that blocks he/she from seeing clearly Divine visions. It is like a thick spiritual dirt in the Spiritual ear of a person that blocks he or she from Hearing from God.
It is and will always be the wall in-between God and man and the right the devil has over the life of a man.
Solution to Sin?
The only cure to sin is JESUS!
Only his blood being shed on the cross of Calvary for us , can wash away our sins. only HE can save and deliver us from the bondage of sin, and only through him can our sins be forgiven.
Having read this, why not Carefully confess them (your sins) all to him in truthfulness, remorse and all forms of sincerity today so that you shall be forgiven and your filthly garment made pure as white as snow.
This morning beloved, God is calling us unto repentance, for ALL has sinned and come short of the glory of God (romans 3:23).
But just incase you haven't yet received him, Do that quickly and YOU shall overcome this disease of sin in the name of Jesus. Amen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the very effective ways through which God can speak to us is in our dreams. So finally on the first stage of Hearing From God (through dreams), what then can we do to hear from God through our dreams?...
God shall see to this in the concluding part of this wonderful subtopic of our ; Hearing from God series tomorrow by his grace.
God bless you. Stay connected.
REVIVING QUOTE : Sin is the root of all problems, thus it must not be taken lightly. Even the devil is where he is today as a result of SIN. Don't let it pollute your dreams, stop it before it stops you.
REVIVING PRAYER
- Holy Ghost Purge my life afresh in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost overshadow my dreams in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.

©REVIVAL TONIC is an online Christian devotional inspired by the Holy Ghost and Written by Anthony Akhigbe.
P.S : To closely follow this revival devotional, please endeavor to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

28th, February, 2020.
-----------------------------------
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship as led by the spirit.

REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (PART 5).

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

MEMORY VERSE: Romans 8:14 - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

REVIVING WORD: Henceforth nothing shall stop you from having divine dreams in the name of Jesus.

---------- THE MESSAGE ----------

Stages To Hearing From God :
-Stage 1] Hearing From God Through Dreams (Conclusion).

Having known sin as the problem of every dream life and being cleansed from it yesterday, we are now at the junction that directly leads to; Getting Divine Dreams from God, or simply Hearing From God through your dreams (as supposed).

But to finally get to where we are headed, somethings are required from us to do. Things we need to do before sleeping every night. They are; (1) Being Grateful to God for the day and for previous dreams, (2) Reading/meditating on a particular scripture/memory verse that talks about your situation, if the spirit ministers any to you, (3) Making Sure Of Praying Sincerely and effectively before sleeping while you are still very much awake. NOTE: start by praying according to how long you can stay awake before sleeping. don't pray for long hours if you will be dozing, thereby saying rubbish. and if you also can, I recommend you don't just always pray short prayers, but also try to observe Vigils atimes. maybe like twice, thrice or even once a week depending on your strength and level of sleeping discipline. (4) This is less said because it is known by very few people. but even If you succeeded in doing all three listed and you didn't do this, it may affect your dream. Therefore beloveth, please ensure to "Sleep Happy." as in, be in a good mood before sleeping. Never go to bed sad, angry, weary, worried or depressed . always try to cheer yourself up before sleeping. It affects your performance in your dreams and as well what you see (5) Don't sleep heavy. Even if you haven't eaten all through the day and can't sleep on an empty stomach, please make sure you don't over eat or eat heavy foods before sleeping---So you can be light and agile in the spirit realm. (6) Sleeping late for no genuine, divinely coordinated and godly reason is not allowed. (7) Have a good sleeping posture. Don't raise your legs or hands up, don't sleep with opened mouth or opened eyes, and avoid sleeping in the same position for long.

Other things you could also add are ; praying in tongues before sleeping and disciplining your sleep to avoid being a heavy sleeper if you are one.
----------------------------------
*Glory be to God beloved, that will be all for stage one in the ways through which we can hear from God. Tomorrow by Gods grace we shall move to stage two. Stay connected.*

*REVIVING QUOTE* : A saying goes; "Your secret is your power." Dreams on the other hand has the potential to reveal the darkest and deepest of them (the secrets) to us, and the devil our adversary wouldn't want to share that "power" (his secret) with anyone. It is better to dream bad dreams than to not dream atall. Your dreams beloved are powerful, pay more attention to them.

REVIVING PRAYERS

- Holy Ghost!!!, Overshadow my sleep, my dreams and my life by fire today in the name of Jesus.

RECOMMENDED WEAPONS OF PRAYERS TO USE WHILE PRAYING BEFORE SLEEPING
1) Blood Of Jesus
2) Holy Ghost and Fire
3) Tongues/Spiritual Language
Thanks For Reading, God bless you.
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL, INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST, AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:33am On Feb 29, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �
29th, February, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship.
REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (PART 6).
REVIVING SCRIPTURE: John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me.
MEMORY VERSE: Romans 8:14 - For as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
REVIVING WORD: God share give you kingdom ideas in the name of Jesus.
-------------------------THE MESSAGE ------------------------
Stages to Hearing From God:
[STAGE 2] Hearing By Inspirations: Hearing from God isn't limited to personal issues only, Thus this aspect of hearing from God deals mainly with one's calling /destiny.
God can speak to you through your inspirations, The holy spirit can inspire you to do something. Inspirations are those thoughts that comes to you as ideas or suggestions to make something happen. You don't know how, but it just dropped in your heart like someone silently told you. Talking from experience; Sometimes it comes like a drop of liquid/oil on your head , or like a shock of electric current felt inside your brain, and mostly in spiritual ministerial affairs you feel it like fire allover you and you just wanna get a pen and paper to jot them in your journal (that's if you're fond of writing them down). Everyone can attest to this. But in reference to what we are talking about, we need to make sure that those ideas are from God. Beloved, Genuine Godly ideas or inspirations doesn't glorify self, it is not materialistic or money centered. even if for example ; it is purposed to serve humanity or to make the world a better place, one thing it would never be excluded of; is God. Divine inspirations are prophetic, exciting, trailblazing, prolific, futuristic, long lasting, original and wonderful. This devotional is an example of divine inspiration. Inventions such as Phones/computers auto mobiles, medicine, electricity etc are all examples of divine inspirations. Fulfilment of your Divine Destiny whether in career, business or in ministry is dependent on how much of God's Divine inspirations you'll be getting during your lifetime.
Divine inspirations are God's way of telling you how to go about what he has sent you to do/achieve on earth for him. Of course you can't run an errand for someone without first having instructions on how to go about it.
Can inspirations be polluted?, How can divine inspirations be gotten?...All these and more in tomorrow's devotional study of our Hearing From God series.
Please Stay connected.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING QUOTE: Your source of inspiration determines the outcome of your destiny.
REVIVING PRAYER
- Holy Ghost overshadow my heart, my thoughts and my inspirations in the name of Jesus.
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE
JESUS IS LORD!

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

2ND, MARCH, 2020.
--------------------------------
REVIVING SONG : Pick any song of praise/worship.
REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (Part 7).
REVIVING SCRIPTURE: John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me.
MEMORY VERSE: Romans 8:14 - For as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
REVIVING WORD: This morning the Lord shall convert all your ideas to Divine inspirations in the name of Jesus.
Stages To Hearing From God:
STAGE 2- Hearing By Inspirations (cont.): Inspirations can be polluted. Most times our thoughts or way of reasoning can affect the idea that comes to us. our inability to totally yield to the Holy Spirit can hinder Divine inspirations. In such cases one would just be getting a glimpse of what God is instructing him/her to do, but would not be able to fully understand what he's really saying.
Now in terms of inspirations ; "You" are the main factor that determines the type that will come to you, depending on who you allow to have more grounds in your life. Because just as God inspires, so can Satan also. Or Who do you think inspired those bad songs that promotes drug abuse, immoralities, explicit sex, anti-christ, and all that glorifies the world today?, Or who do you think is behind the inspiration of condoms, sex dolls, contraceptives, "crazy" wears in clothing, nuclear weapons of war, etc. Not all these "developments" are from God. Many are from the devil. And just to be sure beloved, I urge you to do a spiritual research on most of the developments in the world today (either in tech, ent, or even in institutions), and you'll be amazed at all what God will reveal to you.
How then do we determine the inspiration that comes to us or how then can we channel Divine inspirations to come to us?...
All these and more continues in tomorrow's devotional study of our Hearing From God series.
Stay connected.
REVIVING QUOTE: Everyone may have a call/purpose to fulfill on Earth, but without the means of Hearing from God through Divine inspirations, such a life will continue to have good dreams, without having any manifestations.
REVIVING PRAYERS
- Holy Ghost Overshadow my inspirations in the name of Jesus.
ANNOUNCEMENT: My dear esteemed spiritual followers of the Revival Tonic Daily Devotional, am sorry to announce that it will no more be posted on weekends (sat and sun). But will only be available from mondays-fridays henceforth. Please bear with us.
----------------------------------------
Thank for reading, God bless you.
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.S : To closely follow this revival devotional, please endeavor to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:14am On Mar 04, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

3RD, MARCH, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (Part Eight).
REVIVING WORD: Your inspirations shall be Prophetic in Jesus name.
STAGE 2- Hearing By Inspirations (cont.): Continuing from yesterday, below are the ways through which we can determine the Inspirations that comes to us:
No 1- By who's side you are on: Are you for God, or the devil?---Meaning; have you given your life to Christ? You can not expect to enjoy the previledges of a family/country you don't belong to.
No 2- For whom you want to use your gifts and talents for : E.g as a gifted musician, even though you are Christian, if you still want to not praise God with your talent, there can not be Divine inspirations. Or better still as a computer genius, you decided to use your gift for hacking and fraudulent activities instead of expanding the kingdom of God with technology, there can not be Divine inspirations/innovations.
No 3- By The condition of your heart : Your heart is the control room of your life. You must first think of something before doing it. Every action was first an Intention and every intention was first a thought and every thought is a product of an idea/inspiration. So, What do you think of ?, Are they good or bad ?, Do you hold grudges in your heart?, Are your thoughts full of lust, bitterness, anger, hatred, malice, or strifes? Are you carnally minded?... Things like these if continously allowed, can not make Divine inspirations to stay.
These are the three major ways through which we can determine/get Divine inspirations.
Why should your inspirations be Divine? Isn't your brain power all enough to do the thinking and planning?... God shall see to this in the concluding part of this stage, to Hearing From God in tomorrow's devotional study.
Please Stay connected.
REVIVING QUOTE
A saying goes thus; "Who you follow determines what will follow you". This morning Make up your mind to follow God with all your heart and His inspirations shall naturally come to you.
REVIVING PRAYER
ANNOUNCEMENT
Brethren, As a result of Revival Tonic not being posted anymore on weekends, am happy to announce to you that it would be replaced by another devotional that will be posted only on weekends starting from this week. And the introduction to this new devotional will be posted on Friday.
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.S : To closely follow this revival devotional, please endeavor to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:15am On Mar 04, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

4TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (Part 9).

REVIVING WORD: You shall not loose your Divine signals in Jesus name.

STAGE 2- Hearing By Inspirations (cont.): Why should our inspirations be Divine or why should they come from God?---No. 1) Because God can not Lie (Numbers 23:19): If God says you should do things some certain way in order for something to successfully work out for you, then do it. Remember in the bible when the Israelites wanted to pull down the wall of Jericho and instead of fighting against it like any man would think, God said they should go round about it and it fell. See, although God's way of doing things might be unreasonable and different from ours a times but it will surely work. Giving you false informations or false hopes can not add to him.
(2) Because God can not change (Malachi 3:6): Due to the fact that man can only see the present and not the future, the beginning and not the end, He therefore always needs to change his plans alot of times in order to stay relevant. But its not like that with God because since he is "All-knowing" he sure will give you ideas that would be long lasting and that shall stand the test of time no matter the changes of the world.
(3) Because God can not fail (Job 42:2): Divine inspirations are the only "suggestions" that are one hundred percent sure even before being tested, because they are directly from the creator whose works are good and perfect right from the beginning, Unlike that of man that is always michievious and uncertain. For instance; scientists are never always 100pecent sure of their solutions as a result of "fear of failure". but if it is coming from God then it will surely work; for there's nothing too hard for him to do and surely He can do all things.
(4) Because our gifts are given to us by God (1Corinth 12:9, Ephesians 4 vs Eight) for his Divine purpose: With this being said, it is only sensible that our inspirations should come from God since He gave us the potentials we have.
(5) Because as Christians we should always let God's will be done(Matt 6:10) : Jesus our perfect example lived to glorify the father. even in critical conditions he allowed God's will to be done (Matt 26:42) and at the end God glorified himself in his life. Seeking God's Divine inspirations is also a way of telling him; you want to do things his way, thereby letting his will to be done in your life.
(6) Because what comes from God has no disadvantages (proverbs 10:22).
(7) Because it is not difficult or burdensome (Matt 11:30).
(Number Eight) Because only the Word of God is settled (psalm 119:89): Just as I earlier said in number three, it means even before it is tested , it has been confirmed. Even before you give it a try, it will work for you. and while other sources of inspirations are unstable or confusing--- His own has already been settled.

Bottomline
Divine inspirations are the Word(s) of God in bits and sequence. The bible says God values His Wordrd more than his name , therefore he would do anything to keep it.

Beloved, that will be all for stage two. And by God's grace tomorrow, we shall be moving to the final stage and closer to the end of this series of Hearing from God. I trust you have been blessed so far. God be praised. Please stay connected.

REVIVING QUOTE: Divine inspirations shouldn't be limited to members of the five fold ministries alone but for every child of God. Jesus remains the answer for the world today, through him all things were created, thus the world problems can only be solved by His Divine inspirations.

REVIVING PRAYERS

ANNOUNCEMENT
Brethren, As a result of Revival Tonic not being posted anymore on weekends, am happy to announce to you that it would be replaced by another devotional that will be posted only on weekends starting from this week. Although the introduction to this new devotional will be posted on Friday.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

5TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (Part 10).

REVIVING WORD: God shall open your spiritual ears in Jesus name.

STAGE 3- Hearing By The Small Still Voice: Finally beloveth, the best way to hear from God is through his small still voice. This is the highest level of hearing from God. Has God ever spoken to you through his voice before? Can you recognise it if you hear him?.

This means of hearing from God is the stage where you hear and understand perfectly well, what God is saying to you. At this junction You will no longer be the only one talking in your prayers, as God will also be conversing with you. This is the stage where you wouldn't need to pray much before getting answers from God/hearing him speak. Instead of trying to figure out mysteries of your dreams, or going to seek higher spiritual help from men of God as usual, at this stage all you'll need to do is just to ask God directly and he will answer you. You will hear and communicate with him like you do with friends/people around you.

This is the stage that comes with upgrade in the spirit of discernment. It is a very wonderful thing to be operating in this realm, it makes you to automatically become a prophet of God. Being at this stage doesn't mean you would stop dreaming, or getting inspirations, or that it would be the only means of hearing from God for you---but that you now have multiple ways through which you can hear from God, thus making confirmations of his messages easier.

How can you hear from God through his small still voice ? ... Continues in tomorrow's devotional study by God's grace.
Stay connected. Remain blessed.

REVIVING QUOTE
God wants us to be able to hear from him. But he's more passionate about us hearing from him by his voice, so divine communication can be constant and more effective.

REVIVING PRAYER
-My inner ears open by fire in the name of Jesus.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Brethren, As a result of Revival Tonic not being posted anymore on weekends, am happy to announce to you that it would be replaced by another devotional that will be posted only on weekends starting from this week. And the introduction to this new devotional will be posted on Friday.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 12:59am On Mar 06, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

6TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Hearing From God (Part 11- FINALE).

REVIVING WORD: Everything we have learnt all through this series shall not be in vain in Jesus name.

STAGE 3- Hearing By The Small Still Voice: Below are the ways through which we can get to Hear From God through his small still voice:
No. 1) By doing away with sin: Sin will always be the barrier between God and man. Sin will block your spiritual eyes from seeing God and your spiritual ears from hearing from him. Thus it is important we deal thoroughly with it.

2) By being Heavenly Minded: Matthew 6:33 admonishes us that we should seek first God's kingdom and all it righteousness and all other things shall be added; including Hearing His Voice. In a nutshell get busy for God.

3) Serve Him with your gifts and talents: Nothing gives God joy like seeing you serve him with what he has deposited in you. Contributing your money and material resources to God's work is good but self service is better. There's no way you would not "communicate" with whom you are working for. It might not be always but you sure would get to talk to each other.

4) Be broken : Psalm 51:17 says;
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Hearing God's voice is a certain level of power, because it comes with prophecies and working of miracles. and for God to trust you with such level of power, you need to be broken. Brokeness simply means being dead to the flesh and seeking to always please God in all you do.

5) Live a Holy and Righteous life.

6) Learn to be patient: Don't rush on God. Don't run with unconfirmed visions. If you are not patient at the level of Hearing through dreams and inspirations, it would be difficult to hear through his voice. You will agree with me that only a patient person can hear and understand a voice that is "Small and Still".

7) Be obedient: It is a sure fact that with the present Divine directions you are getting through dreams, gospel messages, Bible verses and the likes---if you are not following them, it will be hard for you to obey God's Own Voice. Because With it comes alot of challenges as He will most times tell you to do the unusual. As a matter of truth, the major thing that would be required once u get to this stage is "Obedience". thus if you never had it, you may never be able to hear from God.

cool Fast and Pray weekly as you are fit to and make sure you improve as you continue.

9)Avoid listening to anything sinful or that is of the world.

10) Never stop knowing God through his Word.

There are so many other ways of Hearing through his small still voice that could have been listed here. But with this said so far, as inspired by the Holy Ghost; I recommend you prayerfully follow them and by God's grace you shall Hear from God.

THE END.

REVIVING QUOTE
If we constantly purify and consecrate ourselves for God, many of these spiritual abilities we crave for will be given to us.

REVIVING PRAYER
-My Father help me to put into practice all that you have taught me throughout this series of Hearing From God in the name of Jesus.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Brethren, As a result of Revival Tonic not being posted anymore on weekends, am happy to announce to you that it would be replaced by another devotional that will be posted only on weekends starting from this week. And the introduction to this new devotional will be posted on Friday (today).
ABOUT: REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL THAT SERVES AS FRESH FIRE FOR DAILY CHRISTIAN LIVING.

©️ AN PUBLICATION OF MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY, INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

P.S : To closely follow this revival devotional, please endeavor to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 6:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Continues on Monday.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 5:55am On Mar 08, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
Continues on Monday.

Continues tommorow
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC
9TH, MARCH, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Building Up Your Faith.
REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
MEMORY VERSE: Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
REVIVING WORD: God shall revive your dead faith in Him in Jesus name.
Faith is a spiritual gift given to us by God. We receive it through our salvation. It is impossible to be saved/born again/accept Christ without it. Faith can work for everybody but not everybody can work for faith, because we can never merit what it can do for us. Faith is often said to be the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). That is---it is bringing to pass the future in the present. Or making reality what was conceived in the mind. Faith can save you, faith can engrace you, faith can speedy up answers to your prayers, faith can prosper you, it can empower you, faith can speak for you, it can cover for you, and it can pay for you. Faith is the spiritual currency of God's kingdom; the more rich you are in it, the more you can do/possess/acquire God's blessings. Many today have faith, but building up that faith is the problem.
Faith can be measured; There's a level of faith required, for every single thing we set our minds to achieve, and that's why Jesus spoke of it in form of a grain of mustard seed in Matthew 17:20. Thus when that faith is not strong enough, it fails to do what we want.
Our Reviving scripture has told us that faith cometh by hearing and hearing, by the word of God. Meaning---Faith is built on continual knowledge of the Word of God. Most times what keeps us going in our Christian journey, are our hopes in Jesus that has been made known to us through the promises of God in His Word. So Beloved, what are you listening to? Is it what can boost up your faith in God, or make you feel depressed? Is it the Word of God or that of the World?---The answers to these questions will determine why your faith is at the level it is now.
REVIVING QUOTE: The level of faith you have now is based on how "much" you know the Word of God; according to how much you have heard it being preached to you, being testified of, and how much you have studied it on your own.
REVIVING PRAYER
- O God arise, and increase my faith in you, in the name of Jesus.
FURTHER READING; Romans 10.
ABOUT: REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL THAT SERVES AS FRESH FIRE FOR DAILY CHRISTIAN LIVING.

©️ A PUBLICATION OF MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY, INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

P.S : To closely follow this revival devotional, please endeavor to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

10TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Basis Of Faith.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Romans 10:17- So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

MEMORY VERSE: Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

REVIVING WORD: Today, You shall not find it hard to believe, understand and apply the word of God to your life in Jesus name.

Faith cometh by hearing, through; listening to the testimonies of others, listening to sermons and messages of preachers, and by Hearing from God. But violent, possessive, and unshakeable faith can only be acquired through the raw Word of God. The Word of God will tell us about God, what he can do for us, and how to get His Divine blessings. It is the Divine Manual of all Christians on earth, just like that acronym of "bible" that says; "Believers-Information- Before-Leaving-Earth."

If your faith has been failing in God, it's probably because you know less about who he is, or what He can do for you. as a result of you being an uneducated Bible Christian. The more you read God's word, and understand it, and apply it, the more your faith grows. What can you tell people about God? How many of His promises do you know? For example; in times of sickness, Do you know about His promise of Divine healing/health in the bible so you can channel your faith to it? If not, How then do you expect to build up your faith when you don't even know the capacity/power of the God that you are serving.

The building up of our faith in God should be done on a regular basis, and not only when we want to receive from him. Faith is what will make us victorious at the end of our Christian race, and also what will get us to heaven without falling victims of the sins and temptations of this world. Faith will make visible the unseen, and make possessable that which is yet to come. But again it can only be built and sustained by continuous hearing of the Word of God. Thus the Word of God is the basis of our faith.

REVIVING QUOTE:
The Word of God will make known to us what Grace has brought for us, and by faith shall we begin to receive them.

REVIVING PRAYER
- My Father, help me to build up my faith in your word in Jesus name.

FURTHER READING: Romans 10.
JESUS IS LORD.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post or by Direct message @Anthony A. Akhigbe on facebook. God bless you.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

11TH, MARCH, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship

REVIVING TOPIC: Why Prayers Are Unanswered.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 59:1-2- Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

REVIVING WORD: By the power in the blood of Jesus, Every good thing sin has made you loose shall be recovered today in the name of Jesus.

--------THE MESSAGE--------

One day, a man of God earnestly prayed as to why his members were not getting blessed, And God answered him in a vision. In the vision he saw all his members on a queue holding plates, waiting to be served. And in front of them in that vision stood an angel with a big bowl of food assigned to serve them. But as they kept coming to him, he(the angel) kept turning them back without giving them any food, because their plates were dirty.

After this encounter, the man of God then understood that sin was the reason why God wasn't blessing his members or answering their prayers for blessings.

Also, In the prayer quest for the infilling of the Holy Ghost and power, a Minister (sister) travelled to the mountain to be with God. And in a vision God showed to her; she saw herself wanting to use the toilet very badly but couldn't, because of all the toilets she came across were too dirty to be used. And after that encounter she as well understood that God was ready to empower her just as she wanted but he couldn't, because of sin in her life.

I can go on and on about stories of how sin has been hindering people from receiving from God, but I'll stop there. The bottomline is this : God is not unable to do your biddings or rather answer your prayers but SIN has withheld him from doing so. Sin is man's greatest problem. It drove the first humans out of paradise, it made God to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah with fire, and once made him to destroy the world with water. God hates sin with perfect hatred. His attitude towards it hasn't changed. Sin will not make your prayers get to heaven, talk more of God answering them. Sin will make you stink before the nostrils of heaven whenever you try to get close to God. It will hinder you from getting new things. It the source of stagnation, limitation, backwardness, and every other thing that stops one from enjoying life. The more we continue to live in sin, the more we continue to allow the devil more access into our lives and prolong the stays of our problems. Now is not the time to be asking "when will God answer my prayers", but; "why is God not answering my prayers."
Psalm 24:4-5 says: He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

Beloved, God is telling us this morning that it is not that he can not bless you, but your sins are what has been hindering him from doing so. Therefore cleanse thyself and the King of Glory shall come into your life, selah.

REVIVING QUOTE: Light and darkness can not work together. The light being talked about here is God and the darkness is sin.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- Thou power of sin over my life, loose your hold and die in the name of Jesus

- My Father, Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean, wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow in the name of Jesus.

- Blood of Jesus sanctify my life afresh in the name of Jesus.

FURTHER READING: Isaiah 59.
JESUS IS LORD.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S: To closely follow this devotional, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:21am On Mar 12, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

12TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: God's Time.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 49:8- Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages.

MEMORY VERSE: Psalms 69:13- But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.

REVIVING WORD: God's time shall not pass me by.

God's time is the best. The fact that God can never fail is enough reason for us to believe his time is the best for us. God doesn't joke with his timing. Because of his love for us is the reason why he takes his time to work for us. The psalmist, in our reviving scripture knows about the mystery of God's timing. Thus he asked that in an "acceptable time , " God should answer his prayers. How many of us can pray like that? O that God's children would stop being under pressure by their present conditions and start trusting God to work in his own time for them. God's timing brings mature miracles, advertising testimonies, and long lasting blessings. If he has promised you anything, know for sure that he will certainly do it. His Word is his bond. He values it more than his name. But "His timing" on the other hand, closely works with his Word. The Word of God needs Time to manifest. God will surely answer your prayers, But not when you may expect him to. Because God has told you that "today" you shall be a prophet to nations doesn't mean it will happen "now." He only sometimes allows us to know his plan for our lives so that we can trust more in him, in patience, and in good faith, but not to start rushing him. Our reviving scripture is loaded with wonderful promises for God's people, but I want us to also note that it was started with... ; Thus saith the Lord, in an "acceptable time" have I heard thee... Thus God does what he wants, but not what will be of harm to us. An "acceptable time" before him, only means the "right time." There is time and purpose for everything. Time to pray and time to wait, time to work and time to play. When the timing is not right the purpose can not be achieved. God can neither come too early or too late. His timing is always right. Don't give up on those destiny prophetic dreams about your life yet, just because you don't see anything happening. Even though others are already manifesting, be like the psalmist who says "But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time." God's time is the best time for anyone. The longer it takes, the bigger the testimonies. Always hold on to this; God has never failed, God can never fail, and God shall never fail. Amen.

REVIVING QUOTE: Big things takes big time to achieve. The time spent to build a bungalow is different from the one spent to build a storey building.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- I shall not fail at the edge of my breakthrough in the name of Jesus.

- God's time shall not pass me by in the name of Jesus.

- Where others are rushing, I shall wait for God in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not wait for God in vain in the name of Jesus.

- Father give me the grace to always work with your timing for my life in the name of Jesus.

FURTHER READING: Isaiah 49. Psalm 69.
JESUS IS LORD.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S: To closely follow this devotional, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 3:01am On Mar 13, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

13TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Don't Quit!

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: 1Corinthians 15:58- Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

MEMORY VERSE: 2Corinthians 12:9- And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

REVIVING WORD: By the power of the Holy Ghost, I refuse to retire but refire for Christ in the name of Jesus.

God shall owe no man nothing. In due time everyone shall be rewarded of whatever they've merited for him. Your work for God can never be in vain. You shall reap it while alive, and even after your death. King Hezekiah used his service in the house of God, as a solid reason to why God should lengthen his days, and he lived thereafter.

Nothing you have done for God is forgotten, or not taken record of, be it of good or bad. And in the harvesting season we all shall reap what we have individually sown.

Brethren, Just as no sinner shall go unpunished, is the same way no righteous shall go unblessed, no workman of God's kingdom shall go unpaid, and also the same way no promises of God for his children shall go unfulfilled. I thereby repeat; GOD SHALL OWE NO MAN NOTHING.

By Divine revelation, did you know that it is not your secular job that has been sustaining you eversince, but your service in the house of God?... Or don't you also know that God has been engracing you with divine strength, and good health in order to continue being able and fit to work for him and for no other reasons of yours!...

Moreso, one very wonderful thing about working for God is that everyone related to the worker, even in his/her generations to come, shall benefit from the blessings attached to it.

And did you also know that No matter how small it is, that thing that you usually pick up to do for God, or to join others in doing for him whenever you get to his house (church), is one of the greatest things that's gives God joy in your life.

Today's study doesn't just apply to those working for God alone, but also to those who may not have the luxury of time to do so, but are also contributing to his work in whichever areas they can, Such as; in giving, or as service providers, in rendering free services to the church in areas needed.

By experience so far beloveth, I can tell you that working for God can be very demanding, challenging, and frustrating at the same time, especially when you remember you are not getting paid for it.

But as long as you are not doing it for anybody but for God, I urge you to please continue, because your labour is not in vain. and no matter how crucial the situation may get, always remember---God's grace has been made sufficient enough to see you through, Amen.

REVIVING QUOTE: Quitters never win and winners never quit.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- I shall live to eat the fruit of my labour in the name of Jesus.

- I shall live to tell my story in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not be found wanting on the day of my joy in the name of Jesus.

- I refuse to be a quitter but a winner in the name of Jesus.

- My problems shall not see my end, but I shall see the end of my problems in Jesus name.

JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:47am On Mar 14, 2020
Continues on Monday.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Continues tommorow.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 5:27am On Mar 16, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

16TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: As A Worker In The House Of God.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: 1Corinthians 15:58- Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

MEMORY VERSE: 2Corinthians 12:9- And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

REVIVING WORD: In this new week, God shall renew his grace upon your life in Jesus name.

As a worker in the house of God:

-It is insensible to procrastinate what you don't do daily, but only on service days.

-It is ungodly to transfer outside aggressions to God's work if coincidentally you happen to be having a bad day that day.

-It is vain and hypocritical to do God's work with half your heart, or to please man. Remember that at the end, all shall be rewarded accordingly (2 Corinth 5:10).

-Spiritless transfer of responsibilities to anyone who is not a member of your department is dangerous. What differentiates God's work from that of the world is that we work by what He has called us to do for him, and not what we think we can do for him.

-Don't with a bad attitude, drive others away who want to work for God, in order to be the only one working there and getting all the recognitions. If not, you'd soon be shamefully kicked out.

-And as a committed and heavenly appointed worker; don't go to where you are not sent, or concern yourself with matters outside the ministry/department you operate in, except your attention is needed there. It exposes one to alot of spiritual attacks, as God wasn't the one that sent you there in the first place.

-Let it never be heard of from you that because of "people," or anything else, you decided to leave the church, and therefore leave God's work pending. It's very dangerous. Even if you may want to leave the Church, make sure you must have settled it with the owner(God), and that there's an already informed awaiting replacement for your position.

Bottom line
In the work of the Kingdom, we all ought to be faithful and diligent always. for nobody knows the hour, nor the time, that the Great Rewarder shall come.

REVIVING QUOTE: The positions many has left unreplaced in the house of God today, is the reason for the unfulfillment in their lives.

REVIVING PRAYERS

- My father, grant unto me the Grace to be a faithful worker in your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not serve God in vain in the name of Jesus.

- Foundational powers, assigned to frustrate me out of my salvation, loose your hold and die in the name of Jesus.

- Masquerading powers attacking me because of my service for God, your time is up, be exposed and die in the name of Jesus.

- You this new week!!! Hear the word of your creator, favour me by fire... In the name of Jesus.

JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack? / The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.