Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills (9083 Views)

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 11:45am On May 18, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
18th, May, 2020.
----------------------------------
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship
REVIVING TOPIC: Personal Spiritual Check.
REVIVING SCRIPTURE : Matthew 6.
MEMORY VERSE: 2 Corinthians 13:5 -Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?.
REVIVING WORD: You shall be favoured more than your labour, in Jesus name.
--------THE MESSAGE--------
A lot of Christians are backsliding and falling from grace everyday without knowing. The issues of life has gotten us so busy that many has taken the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to be a myth.
Our memory verse says "Examine Yourselves..." meaning ; search, check or x-ray your life. Why? To see if ye be in the faith. it is a pity that we are able to know how much sales we are making in our businesses, how much improvements we are having intellectually, how much muscles we are adding to our body, but not how much we are growing spiritually.
Our generation is one of the most spiritually underdeveloped generations, yet we have the highest number of Churches and large congregations. Thank God for civilization, but we need not to continue civilising our selves but to start spiritualizing instead.
At the beginning of every new year, people make resolutions on how they want their lives to be and out of all what they plan for themselves that year, spiritual development is hardly one of them. How then can such people still be in the faith ?
The Bible says that God is a spirit that must be worshipped in the spirit. But is this still possible for the spiritually undergrown Christians?
I ask, How many memory verses have you learnt this year? What spiritual fruits and gifts have you added? Has your prayer time with God increased? Are you aware of God's 2020 agenda for your life? Do you discuss JESUS with people more than sports, politics, personal dreams/ambitions, stories of rich pastors, and trends? when last did you even dream of heaven or rapture? Has your hearing from God gotten more clearer? Are you the type that boasts of how vibrant you used to be in Christ before now? Is spiritual growth in your prayer requests? During this lockdown, has your fire gotten hotter or gotten cold?
Examine yourself !
REVIVING QUOTE : It is what you give your attention to now, that will determine how your future would look like. Your today, is a product of what you did yesterday. Stop and think !
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- My Zeal will not take me to hell fire, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, reveal to me, every of my foolishness that has been wiseness in my eyes, in Jesus name.
- My life shall not be a lesson to others, in Jesus name.
(Evening)
- O Lord, do not make me waste my time with what is not mine, in Jesus name.
- I shall not be an instrument of the devil in Jesus name.
- I separate myself from the worship of Mammon, in Jesus name.
- Powers manipulating me, in order to make the grace of God expire in my life, die a hot death, in the name of Jesus.
----------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:00pm On May 20, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

19th, May, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Personal Spiritual Check. (2).

MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 6:24 - No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

REVIVING WORD : Let every spirit of death and hell, come out of my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.

The bible says No one can serve God and still serve Mammon. Mammon there represents money or anything related to the things of the world. So, you may be pursuing such things and still call yourself a Christian, but to God you have already chosen not to serve Him any longer. As God's children, our pursuit in life ought to be God and everything related to Him. but it is a pity that the latest car, latest fashion and latest trends has taken the place of God in so many lives. Don't get me wrong, those things are for our comfort, but not to be prioritized.

The thought of "what will I eat, and how will I survive" has clouded the destiny of today's believers. Whereas the word of God says "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matthew 6:31-33).

God who knows the beginning and the end, also knows that such times as this may come and that is why He has assured us of His faithfulness in those scriptures. But despite that, No one is casting their burdens upon Christ anymore, but on their salaries, friends and natural intelligence. Some who has even casted their burdens before, has gone to collect them back.

Christians are now fighting poverty instead of the good fight of faith. We now prioritize serminars and conferences rather than being in the presence of God . And some of those who are even in the Presence, are there for miracles and solution to their problems.

The satanic lie of "Nobody can be Holy" has derailed a lot of vibrant believers from seeking first God's kingdom, believing every one will go to hell fire. But behold, God's standard for sin hasn't change. Jesus will not come back for a fallen Church. Be warned and Repent!

REVIVING QUOTE : The more you postpone your repentance, the more the grace of God reduces in your life.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)

- Holy Ghost, overshadow my life afresh, in the name of Jesus.

- Destiny destroyers, targeting my life, destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus.

- Star gazers, monitoring my star for evil, be blinded, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Arrows of untimely death, flying around, you shall not locate me, in the name of Jesus.

- I jump out of my Father/Mother, my Mother/Father, jump out of me, in the name of Jesus. (Pico according to your sex and demonstrate it)

- Powers planning to implicate me in my environment, be implicated in Jesus name.

- I fire back, every arrow of sicknesses and diseases, in Jesus name.
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

20th, May, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Personal Spiritual Check (3).

MEMORY VERSE: 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

REVIVING WORD : Your miracle shall not pass you by this season.

Beloved, you need to examine yourself :

- When you no longer feel guilty after committng sin.

- When reading your Bible and praying are being neglected or given lesser time or attention to.

- When you no longer care about who you are seen with, where you are seen and the personality you have in the society,

- When you begin to question your faith. E.g "if God really exists why did He allow this and that to happen?"

- When you are making use of "I" more than "God" .

- When you no longer dream dreams as before or remember them.

- When you begin to question where your tithes and offering are going to.

- When you begin to not feel compassionate for sinners anymore but instead agrees that they deserve whatever comes their way.

- When you begin to stroll to church even while being late.

- When you can't remember scriptures you used to know by heart.

- When telling others about Jesus becomes too hard for you.

- When you justify your offences.

- When sorry becomes too hard for you to say.

- When you feel it is only sinners that needs to repent and ask for God's mercy.

- When you are no longer heavenly conscious, but money and materially focused.

- When you are no longer sensitive to the move of the Holy Spirit.

- When you begin to take the things of God with levity.

- When you begin to speak against God's anointed.

- When you have stopped seeking God's opinion first, before doing anything.

- When giving to God suddenly starts becoming too difficult.

And so on.

I could go on and on but we'd stop there. This list is up today for those who don't know where to start from, in carrying out a personal spiritual check in their lives. Please go through them and see the areas you are guilty of, in order to make the necessary divine amendments.

Repent today !

REVIVING QUOTE : Those who can not come out of their problems are those that claims they dont have a problem.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)

- O God arise and trouble every troublers of my Israel, in the name of Jesus.

- O God and arise and destroy my destroyers in the name of Jesus.

- O God arise and deliver me from satanic captivity today, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- My Head, reject failure, in the name of Jesus. (Grab your head)

- Dream aborters, miracle aborters, opportunity wasters, assigned against me this year, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.

- Lord Jesus, have mercy and restore my first love for you, in Jesus name.

- O Lord, Forgive me for all the times I have grieved your spirit, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:47am On May 21, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

21st, May, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Baptism Of Fire.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Luke 12:49, 1 Corinthians 16:15.

MEMORY VERSE: Luke 3:16 - John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire.

REVIVING WORD: Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you - declares the Lord.

There are basically three types of baptism for all Christians : The Baptism of Water, The Baptism of The Holy Ghost, and The Baptism of Fire. Glory be to God for some who already has that of water and the Holy Ghost. But just as it was listed, it doesn't stop there. Even while struggling to sustain and increase yourself in the Holy Ghost, there's need to know about the baptism of fire.

What is the Baptism of Fire ?

The Baptism of Fire is the third, final, highest and most powerful baptism of the threefolds Christian Baptisms. It is that which is needed for every Christian to fulfill destiny. The absence of it, is the reason why many believers doubt the existence of the Holy Spirit in them, because they are unable to heal, deliver or maybe perform miracles like the apostles of Jesus did. But behold, they (the apostles) had received fire from the upper room before they were able to do all those things.

The baptism of fire is surely not for baby Christians or for sin-struggling Christians. All the threefold baptisms has their requirements and purpose. Likewise do they also have the signs that comes along with them. For example, that of water is unto repentance ; that of the Holy Ghost comes with heavenly tongues ; and that of fire comes with the Power from on high.

Beloved, When that fire comes upon you, there will be thorough purging and total Deliverance. With such a fire in you, you can not be powerless or idle. Disgracing satanic powers would become a norm to you and working miracles and preaching the gospel would be a lifestyle. That fire carries a refining power that will refine you into a better version of yourself. It is that fire that we need to pass through, as Christians, in order for us to become gold. With that fire shut up in your bones, demons of sicknesses, diseases, addictions, lusts, weaknesses, curses, evil family patterns and perversions will have no place to stay in your life. Witches will see you and run. Just by saying "In Jesus Name" , miracles will begin to happen.

I see you receiving that fire in Jesus name.

REVIVING QUOTE : The Holy Ghost that came upon the disciples of Jesus in the upper room, came in form of fire (Acts 2). Note: The Holy Ghost is still the force behind other baptisms, but Fire is like an upgraded version of Him.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

Before starting our prayers, please sing this warfare song if you know it.

SONG : I need a fire that is fresh... Old fire can not do it... I need a fire that is fresh.

(Morning).

- Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and disgrace every false prophets gathered against me, in the name of Jesus.

- Today, let the sword of the enemies touch their bloods, in the name of Jesus.

- Powers that wants to use me to glorify the devil, be utterly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- O Lord, let the blood of my enemies, become poisons in their bodies, in the name of Jesus.

- O God of fire, arise and consume every fire quenchers in my life, in the name of Jesus.

- From today, let the fire of God begin to answer anyone calling my name for evil, in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, let the reason why you have created me be manifested by fire, in the name of Jesus.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:37am On May 22, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

22nd, May, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Holy Fire.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : John 12:24, Luke 12:49, 1 Corinthians 16:15,

MEMORY VERSE: Luke 3:16 - John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire.

REVIVING WORD: Powers that will not let you go, shall die in the red Sea.

There is a baptism called the baptism of fire, which brings about the Holy-Fire in people. When this Holy-Fire is burning in you, the city you stay in would be too small for you to showcase God. Stay connected as we learn about it this morning.

Young man, young woman, there's something you can carry more than just designer bags, latest smart phones, fancy hairstyles, tatoos, bling-blings, good English, or even your C.V. That is Holy-fire. They say beauty without brains is zeroe beauty. likewise, Christianity without Fire is zeroe Christianity. You can not afford not to carry this Holy-fire except you are not ready to make impact with your Salvation.

As a Music minister that carriers fire, whether or not you have a good voice, just by singing, people would begin to see Jesus on the cross and get repented. As a preacher who carries that fire, just by preaching, miracles will begin to take place. As a graduate that carries fire, you need not to go through the normal procedures of getting a job before God blesses you with one. This is what Holy-Fire can do.

When you carry this fire : anyone who thinks evil towards you may not leave to manifest it. Evil arrows fired at you, will go back to their senders. Even if you eat poison, it will have no effect on you. When a bullet is being fired at you, it would affect the shooter and not you. That Holy Fire, is the Real Super-Power.

It is with that fire that you shall decree a thing on earth and it shall be established unto you, because God who is also fire, will as well respond to fire. It is that Holy-fire that Elijah carried that made it possible for Him to call down fire from heaven. Likewise, it is that fire that Peter carried that made His shadow to heal people. That fire is not just for some selected Children of God only, but you too can cry to God for it.

REVIVING QUOTE : There's something missing in today's Christianity. There's a reason why we keep on talking about the achievements of great men of God in the past generations, more than we talk of ours. That is because there is no Holy-Fire.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning).

- Thank God for the Privilege of your calling.

- Thank the Lord for the Power of the Holy Spirit.

- Make confessions of sins and repent.

(Evening)

- Father, let the Holy Spirit fill me afresh, in the name of Jesus.

- Father, let every unbroken area in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

- Father, incubate me with the fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.

- Every Anti-Power Bondage in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:19am On May 23, 2020
Continues next week. Stay connected.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:41am On May 25, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
25th, May, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Faith And Power !
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : John 12:24, Luke 12:49, 1 Corinthians 16:15.
MEMORY VERSE: 2 Thessalonians 1:11 - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
REVIVING WORD: Every evil hand pointed at you this morning, shall be withered.
As Christians, the reason we sometimes lay hands on the sick and nothing happens, cast out demons but they refuse to leave, and sometimes fall victims of bewitchment even while having faith is because there's no power. In our memory verse, the last line of that scripture makes it clear that our calling is a work of faith with power. Meaning it takes power to work the faith. Today's devotional shall teach us the relationship between faith and power.
After listening to a message that taught on faith, a sister was motivated (not recharged) to go and confront the idol of her father's house. The outcome of the confrontation was that the idol disgraced her, and after that encounter she wondered how come she couldn't defeat such an idol with her faith. After seeking counselling from another man of God, she was told that it takes more than just faith to perform that type of operation.
Beloved, there are problems that requires only faith to solve them, and some others requires the faith to be backed up by power. Faith and Power works together. Acts 6:8 also confirms that, "And Stephen, full of FAITH and POWER did great wonders and miracles among the people." Note: He wasn't full of one, but was full of the two and as a result, He did great wonders and miracles among the people. So you need to know your bible very well and understand how these things really work, in order for you not to call God a liar.
You see, if you speak a word of faith, it is only when that word carries power that it will come to pass. Don't get it twisted, Christianity must be balanced.
REVIVING QUOTE : You can have faith and not have power, but you can not have power and not have faith. Faith is a spiritual gift, but power is as a result of spiritual growth.
REVIVING PRAYERS :
(Morning).
- O Lord, let all strangers flee from my spirit and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, catapult my spiritual life to the mountain top, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let heavens open and let the glory of God Fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Father, let signs and wonders be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
- Every joy of the oppressors upon my life, be turned into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
- All multiple strong men, operating against me, be paralyzed , in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from you, in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:41am On May 25, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
25th, May, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Faith And Power !
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : John 12:24, Luke 12:49, 1 Corinthians 16:15.
MEMORY VERSE: 2 Thessalonians 1:11 - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
REVIVING WORD: Every evil finger pointed at you, shall be withered.
As Christians, the reason we sometimes lay hands on the sick and nothing happens, cast out demons but they refuse to leave, and sometimes fall victims of bewitchment even while having faith is because there's no power. In our memory verse, the last line of that scripture makes it clear that our calling is a work of faith with power. Meaning it takes power to work the faith. Today's devotional shall teach us the relationship between faith and power.
After listening to a message that taught on faith, a sister was motivated (not recharged) to go and confront the idol of her father's house. The outcome of the confrontation was that the idol disgraced her, and after that encounter she wondered how come she couldn't defeat such an idol with her faith. After seeking counselling from another man of God, she was told that it takes more than just faith to perform that type of operation.
Beloved, there are problems that requires only faith to solve them, and some others requires the faith to be backed up by power. Faith and Power works together. Acts 6:8 also confirms that, "And Stephen, full of FAITH and POWER did great wonders and miracles among the people." Note: He wasn't full of one, but was full of the two and as a result, He did great wonders and miracles among the people. So you need to know your bible very well and understand how these things really work, in order for you not to call God a liar.
You see, if you speak a word of faith, it is only when that word carries power that it will come to pass. Don't get it twisted, Christianity must be balanced.
REVIVING QUOTE : You can have faith and not have power, but you can not have power and not have faith. Faith is a spiritual gift, but power is as a result of spiritual growth.
REVIVING PRAYERS :
(Morning).
- O Lord, let all strangers flee from my spirit and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, catapult my spiritual life to the mountain top, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let heavens open and let the glory of God Fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Father, let signs and wonders be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
- Every joy of the oppressors upon my life, be turned into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
- All multiple strong men, operating against me, be paralyzed , in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from you, in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:24am On May 26, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
26th, May, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Insufficient Fire !
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Judges 16.
MEMORY VERSE: Judges 16:20 - And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.
REVIVING WORD: God shall make you an overcomer this season, in the name of Jesus.
When there is insufficient data balance on your phone or PC , you are unable to browse further on the internet. When there's also insufficient funds in your bank account, you are unable to complete high transactions. For something to be insufficient, means it is not able to meet a need or fulfill a certain requirement. Insufficient Holy Fire in Christians makes it impossible for us to carry out spiritual operations.
Sceneros of insufficient fire :
- Insufficient fire is when you prophesy today but can not prophesy again tomorrow.
- It is when you heal the sick today, but can not do that again.
- It is starting and not finishing something well or not finishing it at all.
- It is always being in a very deep vision, but for some reasons you just snap out of it.
- It is not lasting long in prayer, bible study, or other spiritual exercises.
- It is finding it hard to do what you had easily done before.
- It is when the little fire you already have starts putting out.
- It is getting Divine inspirations on doing something, but not being able to make them happen. Or rather, planning and not executing your plans.
When you find yourself suffering from any of the aforementioned, it is because the spirit in you is saying, "Sorry, you have insufficient fire to continue this action."
We can not have Christians who are fully charged in the Holy Ghost in this generation, and still have terrorists intimidating us or atheists questioning the power and existence of our God.
Hebrews 12:29 says " for our God is a consuming fire." And so, we ought to be like our Heavenly Father. God is known with a lot of names according to what He has done and is able to do at that moment, but the "God of Fire" is one of the greatest.
If you are guilty of having insufficient fire, what you need to do is not to be sad or weary, but to recharge yourself in the Holy Ghost. Lack of spiritual growth and backsliding are the causes of it.
REVIVING QUOTE : Yesterday's fire is not enough for today's assignment.
REVIVING PRAYERS :
(Morning).
- O Lord, grant me victory over temptations and satanic devices, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, ignite my spiritual life so that I will stop fishing in unprofitable waters, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, release your tongue of fire upon my life and burn away all spiritual filthiness present within me, in the name of Jesus .
(Evening)
- Father, make me to hunger and thirst for righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, help me to be ready to do your work without expecting any recognition from others, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me victory, over emphasizing the weaknesses and sins of other people, while ignoring my own, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me depth and root in my faith, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:54am On May 27, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
27th, May, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Holy Ghost Recharge.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Romans 8:43-48.
MEMORY VERSE: Luke 22:41 - And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed.
REVIVING WORD: Powers making life difficult for you, shall be wasted by fire.
After performing series of miracles, Jesus always resumed to a secluded place to pray. After series of teachings, Jesus always resumed to speak to God alone. There were times He was around everyone and there were times He was alone with God. But for every time He went alone to pray, He was recharging Himself in the Holy Ghost.
Beloveth, Jesus values His personal times with God so much that He sometimes climbs up to the mountaintops to have them (Matthew 14:23). All these were because He needed to recharge Himself for the next task ahead. Despite Jesus not knowing the next sick person He would heal, or the next questions the Pharisees would bring to Him, He still ensured He was prepared per task before facing them.
In life, there's a time to prepare before showing up at all for any task, and there are also times to constantly recharge yourself on what you had already been prepared for. Although Jesus spent over 20 years of His life preparing for His purpose, even after it was manifested; He still prepared Himself more often as possible as He faced newer challenges.
Failure of applying this principle of recharging is the reason people don't last long in purpose. Many a times when we get visions, we just begin to run with them with insufficient fire, thereby making mistakes and u-turns .
When the woman with the issue of blood touched Jesus garment and got healed, the bible recorded that virtue ran out of Him (mark 5:30). Virtue powerful enough for Him to have felt it. So, for everything we commit ourselves in doing, virtue goes out of us and for that reason, recharging must be done.
REVIVING QUOTE : That which is not recharged, can not last long.
REVIVING PRAYERS :
(Morning).
- O Lord, heal every area of backsliding in my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, help me to be willing to serve others, rather than wanting to exercise authority, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, open my understanding concerning the Scriptures, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- O Lord, help me to live each day, recognizing that the day will come when you will judge secret lives and innermost thoughts, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let me be willing to be the clay in your hands, ready to be moulded as you desire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, wake me up from any spiritual sleep and help me to put on the armour of light, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me victory over all carnality and help me to be at the centre of your will, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:49am On May 28, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
28th, May, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Holy Ghost Recharge. (2)
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Romans 8:43-48.
MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 14:23. And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
REVIVING WORD: Your enemies shall fall into the traps they have set for you, in the name of Jesus.
This morning we shall be looking at ways through which we can recharge ourselves in the Holy Ghost.
i. By speaking in tongues : When you speak in tongues, you communicate with God. The effects is felt in your spirit. Speaking in tongues is the first sign of the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Thus whenever you speak it, it refills you of that spirit.
ii. Prayers and Fasting : The Holy Ghost came upon the disciples of Jesus in the place of prayer. And although it is not commonly said, but all who were in the upper room then, were on fasting (dry fasting) as they prayed a marathon type of prayer. For until they received the Holy Ghost, they didn't stop praying. Moreso, that prayer lasted not for hours, but for days did they tarried there praying. So, it's impossible for them to have eaten or to be eating during that time. The bible also said that they were gathered in one accord. That is, everyone's heart was synced together in prayer. Jesus Christ Himself went mostly to pray in His quiet times. Prayer and fasting is the best combo for Holy Ghost recharging.
iii. By Studying the Word Of God : The word of God enlightens us and deepens our knowledge about God. It is the best spiritual delicacy that the spirit feeds on.
iv. Quiet times with God/Holy meditation : Sometimes, you don't need to say or do anything in the presence of God, but just fill your mind will heavenly things and meditate upon them. By doing this, God refreshes your thoughts with new revelations.
V. Praises : Prayers will take us to God, but praises will bring down His presence to us. And from there, there would be a recharging.
Other means of recharging your spirit is by reading Christian books and novels, listening to sermons and engaging in kingdom/heavenly minded discussions with brethren.
Furthermore, according to what each and every one of us is into, our way of recharging could sometimes differ. E.g as a music minister, you recharge by learning new songs, voice training and rehearsals. As a man of God, you recharge by knowing more of God in your closet through different spiritual exercises. And as a prayer warrior you could recharge by praying more in your closet than you do in the public.
Holy Ghost recharge is basically about always preparing yourself in the secret place with God before every time of manifestation.
REVIVING QUOTE : What has been given out, can only be gotten back, by going back to where it was gotten from.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning).
- I stand against anything in my life that will cause others to stumble, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me to out away childish things and put on maturity, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, empower me to stand firm against all the schemes and techniques of the devil, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- O Lord, give me a big appetite for the pure milk and solid food in your word, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, empower me to stay away from anything or anybody, who might take God's place in my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I thank you for the testimonies that are coming my way, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I am called of God; no evil power shall cut me down, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
29th, May, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: The Secret Place.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Matthew 3-4.
MEMORY VERSE: Psalm 91:1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
REVIVING WORD: You that God has shown where He is taking you to, but death wants to stop you from getting there, I decree, the powers behind it shall die in your place, in the name of Jesus.
The Secret Place is a place of personal preparation with God. For us to be successful in the public, we need to first learn to always prepare in private. Today's message is for those who wants to discover the mystery of staying in the secret place of God.
Beloved, there is a place God hides and recharges His people before every manifestation and assignment. A place where He teaches the teachers what to teach before teaching, and trains the soldiers how to fight before going for war. Every success is achieved not really by hardwork, but by the amount of time spent in preparation. A Christian who doesn't want to run out of fire in the public, must never joke with His personal times with God. If the outcome of what you are doing is not making the impacts it is supposed to be making, it is because you have not been spending enough time learning about it in secret.
The lecture room of God's divine school of preparation and the powerhouse of the Holy Ghost, is in the secret place. No one who spends good quality time in the presence of God, ever lives a wasted life. Beloved, Before a tree grows and begins to spring forth fruits, it must first be buried in the ground as a seed. We standup by sitting down, we come out by going inside, we teach by learning, we get by having nothing and we find by seeking. There's a price to pay for everything a man is set to do in life. And that price is mostly paid in the secret.
REVIVING QUOTE : All who is good at what they do in public today, has put in work in private.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning).
- O Lord, give me the power to be faithful to my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing to remain steady, committed and consistent in my purpose, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I shall not be lured into serving the devil with my gifts and talents, in the name of Jesus
(Evening)
- O Lord, give me the wisdom to respect my teachers and seniors who have trained me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me the heart of a servant, so that I can experience your blessings everyday, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to rise with wings as eagles, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that the enemy will not waste my calling, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 1:18pm On May 30, 2020
Continues next week.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:10am On May 31, 2020
Continues tomorrow
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
01, June , 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: The Secret Place. (2)
MEMORY VERSE: Psalm 91:1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
REVIVING WORD: Powers that wants to continue adding your portion to theirs, may God raid them and give you their spoils, in the name of Jesus.
Today's devotional study is for those who wants to be dwellers of the secret place.
Beloved, the condition for being strong and to do exploits, is to know God (Daniel 11:32). And that can only be done in the secret place. Likewise it is only they that wait upon the Lord (in the secret place) that shall renew their strength and mount up with wings as eagles (Isaiah 40:31).
Many who are supposed to be the Elijahs and mosses of our time are missing in action today because they are not in the secret place. For God to use you to the extreme, you need to spend most of your time with Him than you do with anything and with anyone else. God could spend 20 years preparing a man for His mission, but when God finishes with him, that man's impact would be felt for generations to come.
There are so many great men of God that existed in the past generations, who never had Internet's in their ages, but we happen to still hear of them because of the impacts God used them to make. For instance, It only makes sense that a person like apostle ayo babalola who can tarry in the place of prayer for days, weeks and even months, was able to do all the wonderful things God used Him for.
Beloveth, the secret place is not really a physical place but your personal one on one times with God. We need to seek God in private as much as we do in public and even more. Church is not a building, but you and i. There are things that except you seek God in the secret, He wouldnt tell you in the open. The simplest way to know if whether or not you have been spending time in the secret place, is to calculate how much time you give to God within the twenty four hours of the day.
REVIVING QUOTE : Seminars, conferences, workshops and church services are good, but the best way to build up yourself, is to seek your creator in the closet.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning).
- By the power of the Living God, the devil will not swallow my ministerial destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Power for effective development in my calling, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare war against spiritual ignorance, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- I bind and cast out every unteachable spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing for success in my purpose, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be an enemy of integrity, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not steal from God, in the name of Jesus.
-----------------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
02, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: The Secret Place. (3)
REVIVING WORD: Every chameleon-like enemies in your life, confusing you from praying against them, shall be exposed and disgraced.
Before a medical doctor starts practice, he first goes into many years of preparation in the university studying medicine. And when he graduates, people of different ages and classes would come seeking treatment from him when they fall sick. Preparation matters a lot. There's a time to come out and there's a time to just hide yourself in one place developing before manifesting.
Beloved, before Elijah declared that there would be no rain for three and a half years, he had first of all prayed to God in the secret (james 5:17). Before David came out to fight Goliath, he had fought and killed a bear and a lion in the bush where he kept his fathers flocks as a means of preparation for battle (1samuel 17:34). Moses had been called and fortified by God in the secret before He (Moses) went ahead to challenge pharaoh into releasing the Israelites (exodus 7:9). The bible was silent about Jesus Christ life from after He was twelve years until he clocked thirty and started His ministry. Meaning, even Jesus was in the secret place of preparation with God. And the disciples of Jesus were warned by Jesus to stay in Jerusalem in wait of the promise of the Father before they embarked on any ministerial mission (acts 1).
From the secret place comes power and training to prepare you for life's assignment. The more times you spend in the secret place, the more you know God. And the more you know God, the more He would be revealing to you things about the world we live in. Such that no new development of man, nor the world problems, will begin to surprise you anymore.
REVIVING QUOTE : It is your constant availability in the secret place with God, that will determine your effectiveness in purpose.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning).
- I shall not disgrace the call of God upon my life, in Jesus name.
- I shall walk in holiness everyday, in Jesus name.
- I bind the spirit of sexual immorality, in Jesus name.
(Evening)
- I receive the culture of loyalty in my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not become an old king that is resistant to advice, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not live a wasteful and extravagant life, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not serve my wonderful Savior for filthy financial gain, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
03, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Fresh Oil.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : 1Samuel ,16:13, 2Samuel 2:4, 2Samuel 5:3.
MEMORY VERSE: Psalms 92:10
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
REVIVING WORD: Every opposers of your breakthroughs shall be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Jesus !
There is a need for fresh oil in everything we do. Fresh oil is that which makes it possible for us to continue doing what we do and to even do better at it. Today's devotional teaches about the efficacy of fresh oil.
The story of David is a very good example of one who enjoyed fresh oil. David's destiny was to be the King of Israel and He was anointed several times before getting there. For each uplifting that came David's way, God anointed Him. Fresh oil came upon David when God first sent Samuel to anoint him as the next King of Israel, And that oil lasted david enough to defeat Goliath; win many battles; and further preserved his life from the hands of Saul who wanted to kill him at that time - 1Samuel 16:13. Also, david was re-anointed when he was about to be made King of Judah - 2Sam 2:4. And David was anointed again, when He was finally about to ascend the throne of Israel as their King - 2samuel 5:3.
Beloved, the anointing upon our lives as Christians is like the fuel that keeps a vehicle moving. As a person begins to fulfil destiny and engages in different assignments, the anointing is being exploited and thus it needs to be refilled. Fresh oil is what brings consistency, productivity, perseverance and newness into whatever it is that you are doing. Fresh oil is needed for that business that is gradually failing; That student that now finds it hard to read or pass exams; And for that Christian that has gotten too weak to pray or do any spiritual exercises. Fresh oil is agressive, active and always more powerful than the previous. Fresh oil is not given by man, but by God. It can be done spiritually (through dreams), by anointing services or by yourself (if divinely led). It may not always come in form of an oil, but it could be an impartation.
If there's no fresh oil there can not be continuity, flourishing and finishing. Like David, every destiny has the amount of times needed for it to be anointed before it can be fulfilled. Your fresh oil may be needed three times in your lifetime like David or even more.
REVIVING WORD : If the oil is not refreshed, the strength can not be renewed.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- By your restoration power O Lord, restore back to me every oil that I have lost, in Jesus name.
- By the blood of Jesus, let every leakages in my life, causing my anointing to spill, be blocked, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that hinders fresh oil in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- My Father, do not let me remain in the same position this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord of Host, hear my cry and stand up for my help, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not waste the oil of God upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
04, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Fresh Oil. (2)
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : 1Samuel ,16:13, 2Samuel 2:4, 2Samuel 5:3.
MEMORY VERSE: Psalms 92:10
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
REVIVING WORD: Every dream that you have dreamt, that makes you lose hope in where God is taking you to, is cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
Beloved, I will be sincere with you. I didn't start writing revival tonic some years ago because the anointing for it wasn't there yet. For every Divine task that is been given, there's an anointing needed to carry it out. This morning, we shall be looking at some reasons why fresh oil doesn't come upon people's lives.
i. Fresh oil will not come if you are not done with the previous assignment/if the previous oil hasn't been exhausted.
ii. Fresh oil will not come if your vessel is dirty.
iii. Fresh oil will not come if you have no need for it.
iv. Fresh oil will not come if the present one is still very active and productive.
v. Fresh oil will not come if you don't acknowledge your need for it or if you are still comfortable with your poor condition.
v. Fresh oil will not come if you don't hunger and cry for it.
Fresh oil is another name for the oil of refreshing. It is given for us to be spiritually refreshed. Moreover, the book of acts chapter 3 verses 19 states that the times of refreshing shall come when there is repentance and conversion. Repentance is for you to turn away from your sins and conversion is for you to maintain the righteousness thereof. There are Divine principles that God has set for everything that will be achieved in His Kingdom. If we will begin to study His word more deeply and begin to apply these principles, our prayers shall begin to yield faster and more effective results.
REVIVING QUOTE : Fresh oil is God's way of refueling our spiritual vehicle. For one to continue moving in the journey of life, there needs to be constant refilling of the anointing.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Let the wind of Divine change, blow into my life now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let it blow away every thing and every person that has no Divine role to play in my life, in the name of Jesus .
- As it is blowing, let it never stop until my life is fully comfortable, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Rivers of life, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Generational yokes and Bondages, break by fire, in Jesus name.
- Supernatural Revival, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be left out of God's endtime harvest, in the name of Jesus.
-----------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

05, June, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Anointing That Breaks The Yoke.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Isaiah 58:6, Jeremiah 2:20.

MEMORY VERSE: Isaiah 10:27
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

REVIVING WORD: You shall see the end of the enemies that wants to see the end of you.

Beloved, there is power in the Anointing of God. It posseses the power to break yokes. When the Anointing of God comes upon you, every yokes shall be broken in your life.

Anointing is grace, power, and Divine enablement to get something done. It is given for every Divine task and assignments. The bible declares that by the reason of the anointing every yokes shall be broken.

What is a yoke? A yoke is an oppresive power enforced on something or someone to go at a certain pace. It is a connection between two things. It is that which bonds things together. In reality, yokes are placed on the necks of animals such as horses, donkeys, In order for them to be controlled into doing the biddings of their master. Until these yokes are removed, the animals can not walk freely or separately .

Likewise, do you know that there are also spiritual yokes. There are spiritual yokes that bonds man to his problems. For example, There is the yoke of poverty, the yoke of bareness, the yoke of academic failures, the yoke of unemployment, the yoke of meeting the wrong people, the yoke of bad Marriage, the yoke of evil bondage like the Israelites and so on.

You could be yoked with whatever it is that you are passing through now and that may be the reason it is so hard for you to get out of that problem. Those are the yokes that the bible meant that will bring broken by the anointing power of God. Because when the anointing of God comes upon you, anything tying you down to sickness, disfavour, setbacks and whatever it is that doesn't pleases God in your life shall be taken away for you to fulfill destiny. And that shall be your lot this morning in Jesus name .

REVIVING QUOTE : Any problem that repeats itself and follows you about, is a yoke you need to be broken from.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

- By the Anointing power of God, I break every evil yoke in my life, in the name of Jesus.

- Let the owners of the yokes placed upon me, carry their yokes and place it upon themselves, in the name of Jesus.

- Any evil in my life, programmed to make me lose good things, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- Every spirit of the waster in my life, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name.

- Bulldozing power of God, arise and bulldoze every mountain standing before me, in the name of Jesus.

- Spirit of death and hell, in my finances, come out by fire, in Jesus name.

- I shall pass my problems to my children, but I shall end them, in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Continues tomorrow
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

09, June, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Power Of The Anointing.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Isaiah 58:6, Jeremiah 2:20.

MEMORY VERSE: Isaiah 10:27
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

REVIVING WORD: Anything stealing your peace shall die, in Jesus name.

By the reason of the Anointing yokes are destroyed. Not only does God's anointing carries the power to break yokes, but does it also have the power to do more wonderful and powerful things. Let's learn about some of those things this morning.

1) By the reason of the Anointing, the spirit of God comes upon a person : The anointing is one of the symbols of the Holy spirit. That is, the Holy Spirit works with it. The bible recorded that when David was anointed, the spirit of God came upon him (1sam 16:13). By the reason of that anointing also, the spirit of God rested upon Jesus to do the work of ministry (Luke 4:18).

2) By the reason of the Anointing, The mark of touch not comes upon a person : The scripture warns that "touch not my ANOINTED..." Not just my people, but my ANOINTED. Meaning it is only the anointed ones that are untouchable. This made David to spare Saul's life many times he (David) had the chance to kill him. (1samuel 26:11, 23, 1:14, 1:16).

3) By the reason of the Anointing, Healing takes place : Mark 16:13. That is why in some healing programmes, people are asked to bring Anointing oils.

4) By the reason of the Anointing, sanctification is made possible : Leviticus 8:10. Sanctification is to make Holy or consecrated to God. It is also another way of dedicating something to God. Anything you pray on and anoint before usage, has been dedicated to God and will only serve His purpose .

5) By the reason of the Anointing, Power comes upon you : acts 10:38.

6) By the reason of the anointing, commissioning or ordination into the work of ministry is made : Exodus 28:41.

And so on.

Today's devotional is basically telling us about the efficacy of the anointing. Both the one upon your head, and the one in bottle can be used by God to perform wonders in your life. Never underestimate the power of the anointing, because that power is the Spirit of God.

REVIVING QUOTE : You need God's anointing in order to do what you are called to do, stresslessly.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

- Anointing of ease, fall upon me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

- Oil of favour, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.

- Anointing that makes a man successful where others has tried and failed, come upon me by fire, in Jesus name.

(Evening)

- Anything in my life, drying up my anointing, die by fire, in Jesus name.

- Anointing that attracts evil, you shall not prosper in my life, dry up by fire, in Jesus name.

- O Lord, give me the grace not to be a waster of your anointing, in the name of Jesus.

- Every oil that I have lost to spiritual carelessness, O Lord, have mercy and restore me, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
10, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Calling And Anointing.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Acts 9:1-18
MEMORY VERSE: Acts 1:8. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
REVIVING WORD: Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood assigned against you shall eat their flesh and drink their own blood, in the name of Jesus.
There is a call for every anointing and an anointing for every call. You can not do what you can do, just for doing sake, but for a purpose. If you find yourself being good at something, it is because you have been given the anointing to do it. No call can be made manifest without the anointing.
God doesn't give assignments without the enablement to do them. One of the signs to look out for, if it isn't God that sent you to do what you are doing is when you find it hard doing it. According to the Call, so is the anointing. Two people might be working in the same organization, but surely not in the same office. Some people are born with their own anointing and others acquire theirs in their life's journey. Example of one born with the anointing was Samson, and example of one born without it but acquired it along the line was Elisha.
Anointing is power, grace or Divine enablement to do God's work. And God's work is the destiny He has given to you to fulfill. Many are failing in ministries, career fields and even in education today because they are answering the wrong call and therefore no anointing given to fulfill it. Sometimes you may not know how to do what God has called you to do, but all God's wants is just for you to answer the call and then He will give you the anointing for it. Calling comes before anointing and they both work together. No matter how much you desire to be like someone, if you are not called into what he/she is into, the anointing for you to operate in their level can not be given. The best way to get anointing is not to ask for it, but to seek to know your calling, then the anointing will follow. Asking for anointing without calling is like asking your parent for money and they are asking in return, "what do you want to use it for?"
REVIVING QUOTE : Anointing is the difference between one who God has called and one who God hasn't called.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Blood of Jesus, rob off my name from every evil register, in the name of Jesus.
- My life shall not end in vanity, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be replaced with a stone, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- This year, my portion shall not be given to another person, in Jesus name.
- O God, help me to be sensitive to my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, help me to operate in my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, anoint my calling, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

11, June, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Fire Quenchers.

MEMORY VERSE: Proverbs 20:27
The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

REVIVING WORD: Enemies within you, empowering the enemies outside you, shall be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

There are forces in people's lives whose aim is to quench Holy fire. They are known as the fire quenchers. If these forces are not dealt with, not only will more fire be hard to get, but the one already acquired will be difficult to sustain.

There are two types of fire quenchers: The ones inside a person and the ones outside or around a person. The internal ones could be a bad habit, a weakness or a character disorder. While the external ones are nothing but unclean friends. Starting with the internal ones, there are things in a person's life that quenches spiritual fire. I would go straight to the point by listing them out :

1) Fear : God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind - 2timothy 1:7. Fear stops a man from achieving something before trying. Wherever fear is in motion, man is stagnant. God hates fear because it hinders us from taking steps of faith. Fear is a quencher of Holy Fire.

2) Anger : The Holy Spirit is the fire of God burning in you and anywhere anger is in place, the Holy Spirit departs. Anger causes us to sin that's why the bible tells us not to act in anger. Anything spoken or done out of anger can never amount to anything good. Anger is a force that pushes one to commit error without looking back.

3) Doubt : When you doubt, God's work in motion in your life stops. When you doubt, the fire of your faith decreases. When you doubt, you put an hold to the fulfillment of God's promises in your life. And when you doubt, you remain in the same condition. Doubt is not lack of faith, but shortage of faith.

Beloved, If any of these things are found in your life, you are considered a fire quencher.

REVIVING QUOTE : Darkness can only prevail over the fire that is quenching.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)
- Let the power that disgraced pharaoh, disgrace my enemies today, in the name of Jesus.

- Every imagination of the wicked against me, be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.

- Evil utterances spoken against me, fall to do ground and bear no fruit, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- Fire of the Holy Ghost, incubate my life afresh, in the name of Jesus.

- Evil arrows fired into my life, in the hours of the night, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not learn the hard way, in the name of Jesus.

- Every satanic monitoring gadgets, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

12, June, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Dealing With The Fire Quenchers.

The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

REVIVING WORD: The Power of God shall come you and your Calling shall manifest.
-----
The fire quenchers are spiritual fire extinguishers used by the devil to put out Holy fire in people's lives. But if they are not given the chance, they can not succeed. Below are some other examples of them :

1) Discouragement : Words of people around you can be very discouraging, circumstances can be very discouraging, even you atimes can be very discouraging to yourself, but it is left for you not to continue in discouragement and encourage yourself in the Lord like David did. If David hadn't encouraged himself, the prophetic word for him to pursue-overtake-and-recover-all, might not have been given to him.

2) Anxiety : Anxiety is a state of permanent worry. It leads to frustration and depression. Philippians 4:6 (NLT) says "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."

3) Bad habits : There so many things that a person could be doing that irritates the Holy Spirit. To mention a few : gossiping, lusting, malice, over watching TV, pride, etc. Bad habits quenches Holy Fire as when water is being poured on physical fire.

4) Weaknesses : One who wants to always be on fire for God must deal with his/her weaknesses. If not, the devil would use them to get to that person. Samson couldn't be defeated by strong hands, but by a woman. That is because the weakness of Samson was lust for women.

In conclusion, the fire quenchers can be in you without knowing. That is because they kill slowly. In order to deal with them; you need to carry out a thorough spiritual check, and with prayers block every way that has been opened to the devil in your life.

REVIVING QUOTE : The fire of God in your life is an internal spiritual torch that reveals deep and secrets things about you.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)
- I receive the power to do exploits for God in the name of Jesus.

- I receive the anointing of excellence after the order of Daniel, in the name of Jesus.

- By the power of the anointing, I break every evil yoke of failure and dissapointments, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Every curse of thou shall not excel, pronounced upon the people in my generation, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

- O God arise and give me times of refreshing, in the name of Jesus.

- Every ungodly obstacles and hinderances, stopping me from reaching my goal, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

- Heavens over my life, open for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus. (Raise up your right hand as you pray it)
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Continues next week
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Resumes tomorrow
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
15, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Dealing With The Fire Quenchers. (2)
REVIVING WORD: Any envelope having what will cause you sorrow, shall not be given to you.
People can serve as fire Quenchers in our lives. The friends you follow, determines what follows you. This morning we shall be learning about the external fire Quenchers. That is, those that quenches fire from the outside.
1) Unbelievers : The bible admonishes that we shouldn't be yoked with the unbelievers - 2Cor 6:14. Even if we are to associate with them, let it be for the gospel. Having unbelievers as friends quenches your fire because they know not God, neither do they understand Christian living. So, naturally, they can not add to your growth but will always relate you to their level. Unbelievers can be drunkards, other religion, criminals as well as witches.
2) Backslidders : These are the set of Christians who are turning or have turned away from following God. One common thing about them is that: they like to drag people along. So, asides trying to correct them or pray for them, you need to reduce how you spend time with them in order for you not to backslide.
3) Fake believers : These are the set of people that calls themselves Christians but are not genuinely born again. We find them still engaging in the works of the flesh, still running after the things of the world and still claiming to be Christians.
Way out : for one to deal with the external Fire Quenchers (humans) you need to pray for the spirit of discernment and the grace to turn away from following such people.
REVIVING QUOTE : Every person's lifestyle is influenced by another person. It's either you learnt it from someone somewhere, or God inspired you to do it. Mind the friends you keep.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Divine Angels of Sanitising, I invite you into my life now, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost refining fire, incubate me afresh, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, activate your power of discernment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- O Lord, implicate those that wants to implicate me, in the name of Jesus.
- Disguising enemies, assigned to turn my life upside down, be exposed and disgraced, in Jesus name.
- Divine hunters, arise against every evil doers in my life, in Jesus name.
- My Father, connect me to the right people and take away the wrong ones, in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
16, June, 2020.
--------------------­--------------
REVIVING TOPIC: Dealing With The Fire Quenchers (3)
REVIVING WORD: I decree, the original version of you, that the devil has snatched away, shall appear by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Today we shall be looking at three signs to look out for, when the fire Quenchers are in operation in a person's life.
1) Spiritual Weakness : If you find out that your engagement in spiritual disciplines are getting lesser than before, then the fire Quenchers are at work in your life. Signs Of spiritual weaknesses are inability to fast, pray/observe vigils, read the word/remember scriptures, attend holy gatherings such as Church services, and so on.
2) Bad dreams : Sex dreams, eating in the dreams, being beaten up in the dreams, struggling in the dreams etc. Such dreams as these indicates the operation of the fire Quenchers in a person's life.
3) Depression : As Children of the Most High God, The Joy of the Lord is our strength (Nehemiah 8:10). But that is only accessible to those who knows the promises of God concerning their lives through the Living Word of God. When you know your inheritance by scriptures, when you know the power given to you by Christ Jesus, and when you apply the principle of faith, prayer and Thanksgiving, there's no way depression will have it way in your life. Simply put, depression sets in when we begin to draw away from God.
The fire Quenchers are everywhere. They are in the media, in our environments, amongst our friends, and all around us. You may want to argue that it is difficult for one not to fall prey of them, but that is why the Word of God says we are not of the world because God hath chosen us out of the world (John 15:19). Do a spiritual examination and repent today.
REVIVING QUOTE : Sin has always been the root of the problems of man. If sin is not in place, the fire Quenchers can never have their way in a Christian's Life.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- You my head, reject bewitchment, in the name of Jesus. (Grab your head with your hands as you pray it)
- Anointing of the snail, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic revival, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Battles that are older than my age, your end has come, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything and anyone, who is a threat to my star, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything and anyone, who is a threat to the place of God in my life, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not die the death of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
--------------------­---------------
--------------------­--------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
17, June, 2020.
--------------------­--------------
REVIVING TOPIC: Showcase God.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Psalm 9:1, Psalm 106:2, Isaiah 43:21.
MEMORY VERSE: But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; 1 Peter 2:9.
REVIVING WORD: Let the arrow fired into the leg, come out by fire.
Every Child of God must showcase God. The key to getting more from God is using the ones you already have for His glory. Showcasing God provokes divine blessings.
When God wants to uplift a man, He brings him down. The bible says we must decrease for God to increase in our lives. God will not manifest in an unbroken life. Brokeness is total surrendering of your will to God and only a broken person can showcase God. It is so disheartening that many born-again today, are ashamed to talk about Jesus to their friends or even to carry their bibles in public. Some, after reluctantly engaging in group evangelisms, they avoid those they have evangelized to. Also, it is sad to see Christian businessmen and women when it comes to business say things like "please put God aside o, this one doesn't concern God". Believing if they involve God they may not make as much profits as they want In that business. What a lie from the pit of hell.
Beloved, the bible says that God is near to those who are near to Him. You can not be near to God in private and far from Him in public and vice-versa. Our relationship with God ought to be a lifestyle. Unbelievers first wants to see God through us before they can accept Jesus into their lives. But if no one is showcasing God, they will continue seeing who is preaching and not "whom" we are preaching about.
REVIVING QUOTE : You can not get from who you don't want to be associated with. To showcase God, is to give God reasons to continue blessing you.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Thou power of self, competing with the Holy spirit in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- My rod of power, appear by fire, in the name of Jesus. (Stretch forth your right hand and say it outloud for 21times)
- Let the consuming fire, swallow the external fire, quenching my internal fire, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Internal battles, stopping me from doing great things for God, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, convert my fears to violent faith, in the name of Jesus.
- I rise above the level of man, to the level of God for my life, in the name of Jesus. (Stand up as you pray it).
- Powers that wants to make unpleasant conditions permanent in my life, die forever, in the name of Jesus.
--------------------­---------------
--------------------­--------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
18, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Showcasing God.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Psalm 9:1. Psalm 51:15. Psalm 96:2.
MEMORY VERSE: Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth all his praise? - Psalm 106:2.
REVIVING WORD: Anything hindering your divine empowerment is removed.
Beloved, have you testified about what God has been doing in your life? no matter how small, testimony is a means of showcasing God. Today's study teaches about showcasing God through our testimonies.
One of the best ways to witness about Christ to people is to tell them about what God has done in your life. If you can not work signs and wonders or perform miracles in order to make people believe what you are preaching to them, then you ought to be able to share testimonies of what God has been doing in your life. Even in marketing, customers would always want to see an evidence of the performance of the product that is being presented to them before they can purchase it from the marketer. No matter the condition you find yourself in now, there's no way you can't recall that God has done something for you before.
Showcasing God is an act of evangelism and evangelism can be done through different ways, in which testimonies is one of them. You may not be able to remember that of others, but surely yours. Sharing of testimonies shouldn't be limited to Church services alone or amongst our brethren, but even to the unbelievers in order to attract them to Christ. The bible says "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their TESTIMONY; and they loved not their lives unto the death." (Revelation 12:11). Meaning: sharing of testimonies has an overcoming power that is released upon you over the devil whenever you do so.
Showcase God not because you are told to, but because of what He has been doing in your life. According to our bible passage today, God is asking : Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth all his praise?.
REVIVING QUOTE : It is what you are proud of, that you showcase. Let God be your pride.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- I refuse to die poor, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall make it to heaven like Abraham and not like Lazarus, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything and Anyone, taking the place of God in my life, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- My legs, hear the word of the Lord, take me to my place of divine solution, in the name of Jesus.
- The only tears I shall shed this year, shall be tears of Joy, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, in your mercy and power, give me a testimony that can not be hidden, in the name of Jesus.
- Quenchers of Holy Fire within and around me, die, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
19th, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Labour With Love.
MEMORY VERSE:1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
REVIVING WORD: Every spirit of depression, spirit of frustration, spirit of suicidal thoughts, is casted out of your life now, in the name of Jesus.
God shall owe no man. No labour for God is in vain, no matter how little. God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. Meaning: without diligence there can not be a reward from God. Despise not little beginnings and strengthen yourself in the work of the Lord.
What does it mean to be diligent? Diligence is an act of care and perseverance towards a given task or assignment. It is being focused and determined on achieving a goal. Passion drives diligence and love drives passion. Beloveth, you can not be passionate about what you don't love. You can either be diligent because you love the assignment that is being given to you or because you love the person that has given it to you or because you love what you will get from doing it. Jacob agreed to serve his uncle (laban) for an additional seven years after he was cheated because of His love for Rachel. It takes love to keep you going in anything you are doing in life regardless of what you are facing. When the love for what you do begins to reduce, the passion will die gradually and diligence will be out of the picture in a matter of time.

No matter how small anything you are doing for God, please do it with love. Love will make you overlook your flaws, the insults and your shortcomings. When you work with love, it means what you are doing comes from your heart. It is love that would determined if you are diligent in God's work because of what He has promised to do for you or just because you want to do it for God. The quality or performance of our work for God is determined by our love for God. What keeps us going even until the end in the work of the kingdom is love. No matter how hard the labour, love makes it easy (Gen 29:20).
REVIVING QUOTE : When you work with love, you will love your work.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Thou Man of Calvary, crucify my flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou God that made Saul an apostle, transform my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou Great Physician of Heaven, heal my broken heart, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- I shall not die by the sword, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be used as sacrifice, in the name of Jesus.
- My Star shall not shine from the grave, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, empower me to rewrite my family history, in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
22nd, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Branded By Holy Fire.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Lamentations 1:13, Matthew 3:11, Luke 3:16.
MEMORY VERSE: Jeremiah 20:9
Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
REVIVING WORD: God shall arise and scatter every long-time problems that has built walls around you.
To be fire branded is to have Holy fire locked up in your bones and fuming out of you. People can be branded by religion, branded by education, branded by entertainment, branded by books, or even branded by other people. But when God's Holy-Fire brands you; you would be the talk of not just the town, but of the nation and beyond.
The devil and His agents only respects carriers of Holy-fire because they don't want to get burnt. To be fire-branded: means to be Spiritually minded, to be rooted in the word, to be prayer addicted, to be Crucified of flesh, to be kingdom focused, and to be empowered and Overshadowed by the Holy Ghost. A firebrand Christian is one who is complete in everything that makes up a man/woman of God in the eyes of God. It takes one who can meet up with all those qualities to have that Holy-fire burning in and out of them.
For those with spiritual eyes: one who is firebranded is not spiritually seen as a normal human being, but as fire in form of a shape of a person. There are assignments and there are assignments. But according to the level of your fire, determines how much you would be able to do for God and the assignments He would be giving to you. Those whose bones still healed people after their death were those who were already firebranded before leaving the earth. Thus their bodies still carried the impact.
For you to be firebranded, you need to have a good stand with God and WALK WITH HIM. Men such as Abraham, Noah, Enoch, Moses, etc that walked with God, were made wonders to their generations and beyond. It is in your walk with God that He gets to brand you with His Holy-Fire. Walking with God is all about having a healthy personal relationship with God.
REVIVING QUOTE : God's Holy Fire consumes every spiritual filthiness hindering a person from leaving a Holy life. As believers, we need to graduate to that baptism of fire in order to leave a Victorious Christian Life.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- I prevent every spirit of quarrel and opposition from my wife/husband, in the name of Jesus.
- My wife/husband, shall not scatter my work, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Judas in my ministry, fall into your own trap, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- My Ministry will not destroy my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- My marriage will not destroy my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- My children will not become misfired arrows in my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- What I preach and preach against, shall not be used against me, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. / Easy Believism : Is Eternal Security A False Gospel? - Ralph Yankee Arnold / Flaws Definition Of God Exposes In Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.