Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In (52317 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Akposkool(m): 4:50am On Feb 14, 2020
Reactions in Bayelsa State as Supreme Court sacks Governor Elect of Bayelsa State Chief David Lyon to be replaced by the runner up who happens to be the People's Democratic Party's Douye Diri.. Let's see how the story unfolds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXHZVdnTJU4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 14, 2020
Lyon removed on the eve of swearing in....

Who sees a prayer point here!!

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by clevvermind(m): 5:22am On Feb 14, 2020
Nigeria's politics is equal to fraud.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Profmarley: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Lol.. (Oppositional) Powers waiting for me at the edge of my breakthrough/success, what are you waiting for ............... If you know, you know..

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by ruggedtimi(m): 5:51am On Feb 14, 2020
this might just be the beginning....Pray it doesnt escalate.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by ArmaniUhuru: 6:25am On Feb 14, 2020
Carry truck load of army go there, men go japa.

After the Supreme Court judgement on imo state, it has been one peaceful protest or the other for PDP. Now that the table has turned, they have started doing what they know how to do best. Apc and chaos are buhari and burukutu.

29 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by ursullalinda(f): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2020
Sincerely don't wish what happened to Lyon to my worst enemy.......the most touching thing was that he was even practising the swearing in......never you celebrate your victory as a politician till supreme court rules

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by masterflowx(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2020
I can see among the thugs.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Profmarley:

Lol.. (Oppositional) Powers waiting for me at the edge of my breakthrough/success, what are you waiting for Die by fire In Jesus name!!! ............... If you know, you know..

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
Sincerely don't wish what happened to Lyon to my worst enemy.......the most touching thing was that he was even practising the swearing in......never you celebrate your victory as a politician till supreme court rules
Do you know how much bank loans he'll have committed himself to?

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by AstralBody: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Profmarley:

Lol.. (Oppositional) Powers waiting for me at the edge of my breakthrough/success, what are you waiting for ............... If you know, you know..
"Die in Jesus name"
gringrin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by travelland(f): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Hungry paid thugs as usual

17 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by ojjp: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2020
ursullalinda:

His own is even better than Abubakar Audu's own in Kogi State. Audu was winning and dying simultaneously. After his death, d person who didn't contest was brought in.

It is called Near-success-syndrome

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by ursullalinda(f): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Do you know how much bank loans he'll have committed himself to?

As in eh....even his family and friends.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:

MFM people grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by helinues: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2020
I am really learning a lot from Nigeria politics.

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by ybalogs(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2020
God's will in our lives will always come to pass. Lyon wasn't destined to be Governor and got removed just a day to swearing in. I really don't know what he must have done to God to be dropped so low from so high. O God,may this never be my portion and to those who genuinely love Nigeria.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Comedian2019: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Waiting to say they are PDP thugs.

8 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by moscobabs(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
H
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by cRobo: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Iheoforlex: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
That's y I said this past election we had was the worst we've ever had .

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by crownwealth: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Buhari should order the soldiers to shoot at sight...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by OakConsultNG: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by dotedote: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Delusion

ybalogs:
God's will in our lives will always come to pass. Lyon wasn't destined to be Governor and got removed just a day to swearing in. I really don't know what he must have done to God to be dropped so low from so high. O God,may this never be my portion and to those who genuinely love Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Flier: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
ybalogs:
I bet this governor will not last months, he does not have 25% in 6 local government
I believe the next party with highest number of voters will take over or a rerun if there is no one that make the cut

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Mikelarteta(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
They should accept it in Good faith just as it was in the case of Imo, but Lyon abi na PSG should know he lied in the presentation of certificate. My own is that it should not just stop there he should be sent to jail as this will set standards.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by dotedote: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Yeeeeeeee!
Mogbe!!!

moscobabs:
Has it been confirmed that PDP will be swear in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Resurgent2016: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
'can only imagine the mental stress legislators who decamped to APC will be going through......

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by cheango: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Oluwa maje Kin boloriburu topo o

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2020
these are disappointed PDP members who decamped to APC , I know that other guy , na preye brother, that welder for Jetty side.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by ybalogs(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2020
Its both ways ........APC & PDP Nah birds of d same feather.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.