Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? (254 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2020
Me and my fiancée plan on going to a motherless baby home, spend time with those homeless kids, share gift, love as Valentine entails then snap some beautiful pictures afterwards, proceed to a fast good joint and spend the evening professing love for each other and exchanging vows. What about u?

CC Lalasticlala. Ishilove Mynd444
Re: Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? by Officialgarri: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2020
I'm sitting right here in my office. My baby is currently in the hospital —in a somewhat critical condition.
I teased, asking her where she would take me to for the val and she said "everyday is val for us"

1 Like

Re: Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? by Auntyesther(f): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2020
Home... Soaking my garri with chilled water, plenty of groundnut, milk and sugar = heavenly feeling. Then play my favourite song vibration by fireboy (it's on repeat tho). Sleep and repeat!

1 Like

Re: Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? by ojun50(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2020
Work work and work
Re: Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? by jidamsel43(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2020
In the classroom with my pupils. We celebrate love everyday . Today is not special in any way
Re: Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2020
I'll be doing some deliveries, then I'll probably Netflix and chill in the evening. I cannot come and kill myself grin
Re: Where And How Will You Be Spending Your Valentine? by CoIdplay: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
AccessME:
Me and my fiancée plan on going to a motherless baby home, spend time with those homeless kids, share gift, love as Valentine entails then snap some beautiful pictures afterwards, proceed to a fast good joint and spend the evening professing love for each other and exchanging vows. What about u?

CC Lalasticlala. Ishilove Mynd444
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Waste of Love Opportunities on Time / Legends Only / Bring Back The Magic To Your Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.