Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? (1578 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by coolnice(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2010
He is an idiot and i am out to expose the sucker!
this message is between him and my sister.

Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by vanitty: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2010
How old is your sister?
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by coolnice(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2010

his picutre
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by coolnice(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2010
vanitty:

How old is your sister?

she is 20! what has that got to do with his message tho.
some people are just Disrespectful.
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by vanitty: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2010
This is obviously a personal vendetta but remove the dude's picture. Sister nko sister ni. I suspect he took ur girlfriend undecided
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by coolnice(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2010
lol. you wish.
yeah. i have something against guys that send such message to girls on facebook be it my sister or not smiley
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by coolnice(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2010
Wait. if he took my girlfriend, how will i be able to keep a tab of who he sends messages to?
unless he sends a message to someone i know?
it is really simple. maybe you enjoy such messages (no offense meant) but i hate it when females talk about it.
trust me most guys are doing this more frequently now.
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by MrCork22: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2010
coolnice:

lol. you wish.
yeah. i have something against guys that send such message to girls on facebook be it my sister or not smiley

coolnice, BIG DEAL!!! so just becoz the boy want o suck your sister booobsi tongue, u put up his picture & start cryin like a baby?

Bro . Booobsi are meant for sukin. Bro, didnt u boobsi feeed when u waz a little boy? undecided  Nothin wrong with his mesage so pls GROW UP!

Danjuma need boobsi milik , then he gets booobsi Milik!!tongue
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by MrCork22: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2010
and by the way, real LADYS do not swear. The reply from your sister is canotaly degradable!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by babyme1(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2010
Lol @Poster. Someone sent ur sis a msg and u did this? U must be a child.

Mr:Cork:

and by the way, real LADYS do not swear. The reply from your sister is canotaly degradable!!(no oofeinse) angry

The best post by you today
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by MrCork22: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2010
coolnice:

He is an  and i am out to expose the sucker!
this message is between him and my sister.

coolnice, Lukily for u, the only sucker u exposed is your skinnny sef wink(no oofeinse)
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by Phate07(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2010

Not very nice of you bro. So you are saying you have not toasted somebody's sister before? undecided
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by Nellyon(f): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
remove this guys picture fool. so efing what? no wonder he sent that to her, look at her reply. she is a tramp. no guy will send that to a responsible girl. i dont care if u re doing your sister and this is a jealous rage
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by MissyB3(f): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
People like Coolnice make me wish I had an elder brovva, and also rejoice I don't. grin cool

@ Topic: Maybe you should send the dude a message and forget about him afterwards.
Yes, I agree with you, it's rude and annoying when jobless psychopathic imbeciles do nothing but sit in a cybercafe sending sexually disturbing messages to Ladies. See the Dude's triangular head sef! angry

Nellyon:

remove this guys picture fool. so efing what? no wonder he sent that to her, look at her reply. she is a tramp. no guy will send that to a responsible girl. i dont care if u re doing your sister and this is a jealous rage
Seriously, some of you should shut up, if you're incapable of producing a circumspect opinion.
It's her fault that some sex-starved animal sent her a message that rude? What's not right about her reply? She shoulda said 'Thank You, come over'? I suggest you get banned immediately. undecided
PS: Do not bother to reply me. I do not find you nor your comment interesting. tongue
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by tpia1: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
later now he'll be looking for virgin. undecided

and he seems rather young.

is this what his mates are doing.
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by Nellyon(f): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ha Ha not interesting but interesting enough to quote, pea brain
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by MrCork22: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
coolnice. bro by the way, kindly describe your sis? statis sticks, pleasse tongue
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by slap1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
Poster this is absolutely childish! Why not contact the FBI, CIA, CNN, BBC, ALJAZERA, FOX, NTA, NN24, AIT, CHANNELS, SSS, etc? Haba! What is the difference between this and glancing at a woman's br£asts and butt which some of us do? Shame on you! Why not stop ur sister from visiting FB? And I hope she tells u about the guys that screw her.
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by ifyalways(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
@OP,can u also put up ur sisters FBK profile pics.
Is there a possibility that she indirectly invited this to herself,posting "suggestive" pictures or shes been talking "dirty" with him undecided
However,there are some guys that are just rude,some yet do online stuffs just for fun or kill boredom,whatever,ur sis can just block him.
No need really for drama.
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by InkedNerd(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
slap1:

Poster this is absolutely childish! Why not contact the FBI, CIA, CNN, BBC, ALJAZERA, FOX, NTA, NN24, AIT, CHANNELS, SSS, etc? Haba! What is the difference between this and glancing at a woman's br£asts and butt which some of us do? Shame on you! Why not stop your sister from visiting FB? And I hope she tells u about the guys that screw her.

C'mon slap1 did you really need to say that? That wasn't necessary. And who is he to stop her from visiting FB? Did her suddenly parole officer over night?

@OP: slap1 has a point though undecided
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by CatDaddy: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
Poster, sounds like your sister gots big booobsi. Poster, Can we talk! wink
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by Hardballer(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
poster dont out dude because his game is weak undecided
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by tpia1: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
the guy is actually not bad looking though he might be on drugs.

however, he was out of line.
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by Kunbee: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
He looks nice, but is very stewpid
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by coolnice(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2010
First of all, i am dissapointed in some comments i am seeing here. As usual with people who dont have a mind of their own, they followed the thought pattern of the first post.

1. my sister's profile picture is a pic of her face only!!!!!. it doesn't not warrant sexual thoughts

2. someone asked if i have never toasted someone's sister before. how pathetic, your thought pattern is faulty, yes i toast people's sister, but with respect. i will never tell any female i do not know, be it online or offline i wanna suck her or something. that is disrespectful. i was brought up to respect females

3. @Missy ★ B . lol. elder brothers are cool. and ye, my point exactly. some guys take the freedom facebook accord them to disrespect females.

Note: I would defend any female i find in this situation, be it my sister or not.

and to the guy that said my sister's comment is not ladylike. imagine if you were a female, and a random guy from God knows where is sending you a message like that. it is worth getting angry over.

PERVERTS SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by coolnice(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2010
to the individual that asked me about my sister's statistics grin i no gree.

to the person that asked me to post her pics. so sorry, i cant. trust me it is just a picture of her face, and her profile is not accessible to those not on her list.
Trust me. if my sister put up a pic that portrays her in a certain negative way. she will be hearing it from me.
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by slap1(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2010
coolnice:

Trust me. if my sister put up a pic that portrays her in a certain negative way. she will be hearing it from me.
You come across as over-protective and authocratic. It doesn't always pay off, you know?
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by coolnice(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2010
on the contrary i am not that protective or authocratic. wink for real. i just cant get my mind to figure out why someone will sit down in front of a computer and start sending lewd messages to other people, they dont even know.

when i said i wouldn't allow my sister put up a suggestive pic, it was in reference to the post where someone was asking me if her profile picture was suggestive.

Yes, thanks. i know being over protective isn't good. being protective is ok. when over comes in, it is bad.

all i am advocating is more respect for females, being it my sister or not
Re: Do You Know Danjuma Jummai? by tpia1: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
a lot of males people these days dont know what's acceptable behaviour and what's not.

if there's nobody to tell them, they end up lost and easy fodder for criminal recruiters.

the boy might not know any other way of relating with or talking to a female he admires, especially if he's only learning from the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Allegedly Snatches Ex Delta Soap Queen Nora’s Husband / Kanye West Warns Kris Humphries Dont Try To Claim My Baby! / Who Is Hotter? Maheeda VS Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.