Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (6646 Views)

Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sun, 18th Oct 2020 / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Seeds Of Destiny Sunday March 4th, 2018 Devotional - The Mystery Of The Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2020
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Friday, 14 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 7

TOPIC: *TRUE RELIGION*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Ecclesiastes 9:3; Matthew 5:27-28; James 1:27

*MEMORY VERSE:*
*Psalms 37:5-* ```"Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Christianity goes side by side with warfare. Warfare is an intrinsic component of Christian living. Christian living that is not backed up by spiritual warfare is weak religion.*

PRAISE WORSHIP: *Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit*

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
*ALL THOSE POWERS BOASTING AGAINST YOU SHALL BE DISGRACED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

*The MESSAGE:*
There is a world of difference between Christianity and religion. The distinguishing factor is reality. Your faith in Christ must produce positive and practical results. You must allow Christ to bring order, sanity and uncommon calm to your heart. Nowadays, we have a lot of people who are spiritually insane.

Many years ago, I was working in the research centre, a psychiatrist was invited to give us a lecture. The old man came and talked about decent madness and many other things. But there were some things that he said which I couldn't forget. He said that there were many mad people walking around the streets with clothes on, meaning that there are many properly dressed people who are mentally sick. He said that there is madness of the brain, and the madness of the heart, which is the one the Bible is talking about here. He said that our present generation has become the generation of sleeping pills, tonic, paracetamol, aspirin, codeine, chloroquine etc. He also said that many big men are mad people who go for psychiatric treatment. He also said 55 percent of Nigerians suffer from one form of madness or another, and that there is an epidemic of juvenile madness. Looking back now, although the man was not born-again, we could see that he was talking facts.

When a person is used to disorder, orderliness will become his enemy. That is why average Nigerians hate to queue up. In fact, one Nigerian professor said that queuing is a British disease. The worst form of madness is when the spirit of man is mad. When you say madness, you talk about stupidity, absurdity, foolishness, etc. But your definition of a particular thing is not important. What matters is how God defines it. For example, a man may define religion as a way of man seeking God and trying to please Him. But the true definition of religion is found in the Bible. Today's passage gives us the true definitions of religion. When you have completely given your life to Christ, there should be no trace of madness or confusion in your life.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

*MORNING*
1. Every wicked hand troubling my star, I cast you away, in Jesus' name.
2. Let them be turned back and brought to confusion, that devise my hurt, in the name of Jesus.
3. My Father, put uncommon gladness in my heart, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Lord, harken unto the voice of my cry, unto Thee will I pray, in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father, speak unto my enemy in Your wrath and vex them in Your displeasure, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied, in the name of Jesus.
4. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

P.S : for more revival messages, feel free to join us on our THE REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2020

Saturday, 15 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 8-10

TOPIC: *STRANGE EXPERIENCES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Romans 6:16-22; Rom 7:7-21

*Genesis 6:6-* ```"And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Ignorance is a disease. The worst condition anyone on earth can go through is to remain ignorant concerning the realities of the battles of life.*

*ANY STRANGE BATTLE THAT THE ENEMY IS BRINGING MY WAY, THAT BATTLE SHALL DIE.*

Strange experiences abound today. In my ministerial journey, I have seen so many things that I can call serious madness. For example, a woman who was having problems with her husband went for prayers at a pastor's place. When she laid her request before the pastor, he said to her, "I will pray for you but I have to put my hand inside your pant to do the prayer." The woman did not know whether it was right or wrong because she was a young Christian and she needed prayers very seriously, so she allowed him and he started speaking in tongues. That is madness: spiritual madness in its crudest form; when a man bathes a married woman in the name of prayer. It is also madness when somebody knows that something is bad and knows that such thing will not favour him but he keeps doing it, such an attitude also macks of pure madness. The fellow who gets drunk as offer is possibly suffering from artificial madness. Anybody practicing masturbation is mad. If your life is marked by any of these strange actions, you need to wake up and re-examine yourself, take a decision as to what is good, acceptable and godly to you and seek for the best solution. Moreover, anybody who slaps a believer in the chest and the believer loses his senses is operating in the realm of spiritual madness.

One of the hard facts that every Christian should face sooner or later is that simply receiving Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and Saviour does not instantly lead to holiness and deliverance in your llfe. Most unfortunately, it takes even many pastors years to discover this. Rather, they give people such a scripture as "It is written, if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things have passed away, behold all things have become new." They will also say that, immediately you surrender your life to Christ, that is it. And they equally assure you that you don't need deliverance or anything again. They even go as far as to tell you that all your generational curses are gone. But the person soon discovers, to his amazement, that his old problems are very much with him.

The Bible has given us the solution to the problem that people are going through today. The basic solution is total freedom from sin is the answer.

*MORNING*
1. I have called upon Thee, for Thou wilt hear me, O God incline Thine ear unto me and hear my speech, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let destruction come upon my enemies unawares, in Jesus' name.
3. I refuse to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, in Jesus' name.

*EVENING*
1. Every mouth filled with curse against me, dry up, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, stretch forth Your hand against my enemies, in Jesus' name.
3. My Father, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors, in Jesus' name.
4. O Lord, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors, in Jesus' name.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

P.S : for more revival messages, feel free to join us on our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.[/quote]
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Continues tomorrow]
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
Monday, 17 February 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 14-15
TOPIC: *TRUE RELIGION*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 2 Kings 19:3-4
*Colossians 1:21-* ```"And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled"```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The world is not a place to dance and play but a place to watch and pray.*
*ANY POWER THAT WANTS ME TO DIE SHALL DIE.*
One of the problems that has constituted strong headaches to the lives of many people is truncated breakthroughs.
Many years ago, a lady at the age of thirty-seven finally got a man to marry. A week to the wedding, the man said that he was no more interested because the lady was too short and they had told him that short people are very bad. At age thirty-nine, the lady got another man to marry her. A week before the wedding, the brother was at the bus-stop and a bus ran into him and crushed him to death. At forty-one, she found another man. They even went far this time around because they were already in the church. When the man of God asked anyone that was against the marriage to stand up, the wife of the man whom the lady wanted to marry, stood up and that was the end of the wedding.
Beloved, there are different varieties of embargoes. There are four examples: destiny embargo, ministerial embargo, progress embargo, there is also career embargo. An embargo is a destructive blockade, whenever it is placed on any today, it introduces sufferings and fruitfless toiling on him. There are even embargoes that can kill. They are called 'killer embargoes'. There are equally inherited embargoes. There are also witchcraft embargoes, etc.
All these embargoes have only one agenda that can give birth to it to destroy lives and stifles and aborts breakthroughs by denying each breakthrough of the necessary strength. When there is not enough strength to give birth to breakthroughs, the result will be failure at the edge of miracles.
*MORNING*
1. Every alignment of witches against my prosperity, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every organisation of witchcraft, working against my star, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anyone who accepted witchcraft in order to destroy my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every accord of witchcraft, troubling my star, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, repair what should be repaired in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil hand upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power rising up against my last laugh, die, in the name of Jesus.

P.s: For more revival messages like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2020

Tuesday, 18 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 16-17

TOPIC: *ERASING SATANIC EMBARGOES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Deuteronomy 28:15-33

*Lamentations 2:17-* ```"The LORD hath done that which he had devised; he hath fulfilled his word that he had commanded in the days of old: he hath thrown down, and hath not pitied: and he hath caused thine enemy to rejoice over thee, he hath set up the horn of thine adversaries."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*If the world is a playground, God would have not been called "The Lord of Hosts" or the "Lord who is a Man of war".*

*ANY POWER ASSIGNED AGAINST MY EXISTENCE SHALL SCATTER TO PIECES.*

Today's devotional study will teach you how to erase satanic embargoes. There are terrible powers placing embargoes on the lives of men. Such embargoes may be embedded in the names that some people bear. A lot of people bear names without finding out the meanings of their names. For example, Job means hatred, persecuted and harassed. Joel means mountain goat. Rebecca means small cow. You must find out the meaning of your name before it gets you in trouble. As it is said in a Yoruba proverbs, a name reflects or impacts on the life of the bearer, so your name may be the embargo that you bear as long as you live, if you fail to deliver yourself from such embargo.

When a person has an embargo on his life, helpers will be scared away due to attacks. When you have an embargo on your llfe, your former friends will become aggressive, your helpers will run away, you will keep having terrible dreams of how you struggled to succeed yet you would not succeed. When there is an embargo in place on your life, you will keep seeing dead relatives in your dreams and you will also be seeing different kinds of ghosts. When there is an embargo in place, there could also be bad luck; you could even be hearing strange voices.

You need to dismantle and dissolve any satanic embargo on your llfe. When the satanic embargo is removed, your llfe will become a testimony. When the satanic embargo in your life is removed, you will experience miracles that will give birth to other miracles. When the embargo is removed, terrible things will begin to happen to those who challenged and those who are challenging God in your life.

The signs of satanic embargoes highlighted in today's passage are numerous. You must pray until such embargoes are erased.

*MORNING*
1. Any power, flying to arrest my progress, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any problem, programmed to ridicule me, expire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every pit, dug to swallow my star, be covered by the blood of Jesus; every power, troubling my star, die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Point your finger to the sky, as you take this prayer point: Every negative thing, programmed into the sun and the moon against me, be dismantled now, in Jesus' name.
2. Every power, assigned to hinder my star from shining, fall down and die, in Jesus' name.
3. You heavenlies, refuse to give reply to any satanic programme against my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Heavenly carpenter, nail to death every spiritual robber of my property, in the name of Jesus.

P.s: For more revival messages like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Wednesday, 19 February 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 18-20
TOPIC: *HARASSED BY THE ENEMY*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Genesis 39:21-23
*Isaiah 53:4-* ```"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The Lord has no civilian in His army. Civilians can only be part of the mixed multitude. We are soldiers of Christ. We must be militant and aggressive.*
*THE ARROWS OF DEATH SHALL GO BACK TO THE SENDERS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Today, satanic harassment are on the increase. Many people are swimming against the tide of harassment.
Several years ago, I was driving my old Volkswagen bus. While driving it that day, I saw all of a sudden a man in front of me in the middle of the road. Had I not been a careful driver, my bus would have hit the man. Even with my blaring horn, the man remained unconscious of his surrounding and danger. I had to shout at the top of my voice to get him startled. At last, he looked up as if he was woken up from a deep slumber. He apologised profoundly saying, "I am very sorry sir, I was thinking so deep that I did not know that I was in the middle of the road. I am tired of life."
The devil is an evil stylist, this is why he employs various styles of tactics even when he perpetrates wickedness. One of his weapons is evil bombardment. The storm that made the disciples of Jesus to cry; _*"Carest not thou that we perish?"*_ is characterised by evil bombardment. The devil knows that a mild storm that stops soon may not affect you. So, he presses the button of evil bombardments, long enough to disorganise you. Evil bombardments have the capacity to leave victims confused. Many people are so confused that if care is not taken, they might be hit by oncoming vehicles. Many of such people are walking unconsciously about the streets. Many have become what can be described as walking corpses.
Are you bombarded by an evil storm? The Lord will turn your circumstances around today. According to today's passage, when fear goes deep, it can grow into satanic harassment. This must be tackled today.
*MORNING*
1. I send lightning, thunder and the hook of the Lord, against the evil queen in the heavenlies militating against me, in the name of Jesus.
2. By fire, by thunder, I war in the spirit of Elijah and Jehu, in Jesus' name.
3. Every power, aborting the plan of God for my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. I speak destruction unto the headquarters of evil programmers and blow up their altars, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every gathering of the wicked against my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Evil powers in the heavenlies assigned against me, be shaken unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
4. I announce to the heavenlies that I am married to Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Thursday, 20 February 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 21-22
TOPIC: *HANDLING STORMS THROUGH PRAYER*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Luke 8:22-25
*Psalms 65:7-* ```"Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Many have been demonically allocated to where they will never rise. Ninety-per-cent of success comes as a result of correct positioning.*
*ANY POWER THAT HAS BEEN STEALING FROM ME, I SHALL REPOSSESS ALL I HAVE LOST, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Storms of life are inevitable experiences. There is nowhere in the Bible where it is declared that we shall be exempted from the storms of life. But God has given us promises of victory over storms. A storm is any experience that disturbs your rest and unsettles your mind. A storm is an experience that makes you jittery. It is an experience that makes your veins to be extremely visible. A storm is a situation that makes your countenance to be marred beyond recognition. Storms are disturbing. Storms make a victim to be agitated. Storms make people to fret. Storms make people to respond to threats with fear. Storms make people to behave as if they have completely lost control. Storms turn the lives of the victims upside down. Storms rob their victims of their peace. Storms make men and women to be shattered and scattered. Storms keep their victims lean, even when they are eating the best meals.
Storms make men and women to be afraid of their own shadows. Storms make their victims to miscalculate and take wrong steps. Storms are terrible, awful and ominous. In one word, storms are satanic emissaries, whose mission is to steal, to kill and to destroy.
Stop your storms today, or your storms will stop you! You can decide to put an end to the storms that are trying to stop you.
*MORNING*
1. Heavenly fire, attack the power of poverty in my life, in Jesus' name.
2. O Lord, manifest the thunder of Your power in my life, in Jesus' name.
3. You heavens and the elements, turn against every satanic programmer, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. I wipe out the relevance of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every intimidation of the wicked, break, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every force in the heavenlies delaying my miracles, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, mobile the resources of heaven to promote me, in Jesus' name.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2020

Friday, 21 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 23-25

TOPIC: *EVIL SPIRITUAL MAPPING*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 2:1-10

*Numbers 24:17-* ```"I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*If you do not fight, your coast shall remain small and susceptible to attack. Enlargement comes through warfare.*

*THE MIRACLE THAT WILL SHOCK YOUR FRIENDS AND SURPRISE YOUR ENEMIES, RECEIVE THAT MIRACLE NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Today, God is revealing to us the dangers of spiritual mapping. This will be amply illustrated in the story below.

There was a powerful man of God in Nigeria who some strongmen wanted to destroy but without success. They therefore went to the head of the occult in the village where he was born, to ask what could be done to catch the man. The occultist then asked them if they knew where his placenta had been buried. They said that they didn't know, but that they thought that the placenta must have been buried somewhere in his village. The village occultist then said, "Hold on, I will bring out the person in charge of placentas." So, there is a department in the demonic world for placenta. They then brought out the person in charge of placenta. He was just a thirteen year old boy filled with satanic power. He located, without any stress where the man of God's placenta had been buried. However, when they called the name of the man, their arrow backfired.

Beloved, you are to note that every human settlement, city, village or hamlet has its own controlling evil spirit and its own spiritual gate. It is possible that you are in a particular city now and the gate of the city has shut against you. With this situation, you will just remain in the city without making progress whatsoever because as far as the city is concerned, you are outside its gate. Every city, village or hamlet also its own spiritual foundation and its unique network of witchcraft covens. The evil power always want to go through the network in which you are, if they want to attack you. Even if you travel abroad, they know how and where to get you.

Is it possible for your place of birth to be the origin of your trouble? The Bible says yes. Can your place of birth enlarge your problems? The Bible says yes. This is why you must know that every town and every city has a strong man attached to it. The strong men have a file on all those who were born inside such a place. Sometimes, when they are seeking for people to destroy, they go back to their places of birth to check their spiritual file for vital information.

Beloved, the devotional passage of today reminds us of the presence of demonic powers everywhere. You must pray against every Herod that is trying to use evil powers to monitor your star.

*MORNING*
1. I speak unto the stars, the sun and the moon to favour me, in Jesus' name.
2. Let the power that raised Jesus from the dead, break my yoke now, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh heavens, release that which my life needs, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every demonic blanket that covers my star, I tear you and destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
2. By the power that dried up the Red Sea, O Lord, answer my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
3. By the power that disgraced Goliath, O Lord, answer my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every star hunter, targeting my life for destruction, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

P.s: For more revival devotionals like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2020

Saturday, 22 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 26-27

TOPIC: *DISGRACING THE NETWORK OF ALTARS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Exodus 34:11-14

*Psalms 106:34-* ```"They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the LORD commanded them:"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*It has been said and unanimously agreed upon that the best warfare method to utilise is to attack. The offensive strategy will always make you a winner why the defensive strategy will keep you long on the field of battle.*

*ANY POWER SITTING ON YOUR WEALTH, SITTING ON YOUR FINANCES, SITTING ON WHAT IS MOVING YOU FORWARD, WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, LET THEM BE SCATTERED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Today, we shall be addressing a serious problem that is common in Africa, Asia and in fact, other parts of the world. It is the problem of demonic altars.

Altars may not be visible but they exist. Every city has its own network of altars. Your place of birth can be the altar of your trouble; you were born there. A person's future can be manipulated and influenced by the mere fact of the person's place of birth. God told Jeremiah, "Don't marry anybody in this place because all the children that shall be born shall die here and you would not take anything away from here." God told Jeremiah that being a mighty prophet was not going to have any effect on that issue. He should not just do it. Being born in a cursed city will definitely affect your life. Where you are born has implications for your destiny.

When a person is born in a shine, in a witchcraft antenatal clinic or in an occult church, such a location will spell disaster on the person. Such a person would have double trouble, if his or her wedding was done in any of such places. This explains why some people must take their battle of luck delayed success or even lack of success to their places of birth in its operations. Some places of birth swallow people; some bite without remnant; some demote people; some kill their shinning stars; some introduce or induce poverty; some devour their inhabitants. Some places where people were born hate development. Some have come from villages where there is no single storey building, with all the houses dilapidated. Some places act like magnetic bondage.

Unless you take the battle to these sources of your problems and engage in spiritual warfare to damage whatever is damaging you there, and you spiritually waste any power that wants to waste you, making progress may be very difficult for you.

According to today's passage, the Bible has zero tolerance for altars. The command is clear: Destroy them.

*MORNING*
1. I bind every stubborn spirit working against me, up to the 3rd heaven, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind every stubborn spirit working against me, up to the 2nd heaven, in the name of Jesus.
3. Vision killers, I stop you before you stop me, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I recover my star from the cage of stars, in the name of Jesus.
2. I destroy every spell and jinx placed upon my star, in Jesus' name.
3. Every arrangement that sorcerers and witches have prepared against me, be overthrown, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every arrangement that sorcerers and witches have prepared against my day, be dismantled, in Jesus' name.

P.s: For more revival devotionals like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2020

Sunday, 23 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 28-30

TOPIC: *MYSTERIOUS OCCURRENCES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Genesis 49:5; Psalm 74:20

*Proverbs 18:9-* ```"He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Those who have things of value are always opposed. Opposition is the ladder to honour and the gateway to glory.*

*ANY CHALLENGE THE ENEMY IS BRINGING YOUR WAY SHALL BECOME TESTIMONIES.*

What is missing in many pulpits today is teaching how to handle mysterious occurrences, as it is illustrated below: A man got married on a Thursday. While the reception lasted, his male organ was still between his legs. By the time they got home that night after their wedding, his male organ had disappeared. What was left was just a hole. He pulled down his pair of trousers and saw that there was nothing there. The bride was crying when she saw the disaster. He then came to me for spiritual assistance. As I said "let us pray" and we closed our eyes, the Lord said, "Son, don't waste your time praying. Tell this man to go back to his village and ask his mother what went wrong." The man went back there and he informed his mother of what had happened to him. To his amazement, the woman just smiled. She said, "I understand, go back to the Pastor. Tell him what I have said and let him pray for you."

She then told him that she did not have a child on time after her wedding, so she went to a witch doctor who gave her certain things to swallow and she got pregnant. When she went for her first scan, the scan revealed that the baby was already dead so, they wanted to evacuate the baby. But she refused to get it evacuated: she later on went to a white garment prophet who gave her a concoction to drink and put incisions on her tommy and the baby came alive. That was how the boy was born. But when he was born, he had already been circumcised. By the time he needed the penis most, the owner came and collected it.

Some people do not even know what is troubling them. They just do not understand. Some are still so naive and foolish that they don't know anything. Some are academically enlightened, but spiritually weak. They just believe that everything the Bible says is superstition. That's exactly where the devil wants them to stand, so that he will be able to carry out his evil attacks unmolested and undisturbed in their lives. This is how the enemy is busy perpetrating havocs in the lives of people all over the world. You must stop these cruel powers from performing their wicked enterprise.

*MORNING*
1. Failure, you shall not slaughter my destiny, in Jesus' name.
2. My God that sitteth in the heavens, laugh my oppressors to scorn, in the name of Jesus.
3. My God that sitteth in the heavenlies, dash enemies of my destiny to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. My God that sitteth in the heavenlies, with a rod of iron, destroy my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the careful siege of the enemy be dismantled now, in Jesus' name.
3. My star, shine to fall no more, in the name of Jesus.
4. You elements, you shall not hurt that which the Lord has blessed in my life, you shall not steal from my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2020

Monday, 24 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 31-32

TOPIC: *WHEN PROBLEMS ARE RE-ARRANGED*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Isaiah 1:1-9

*Romans 9:30-* ```"What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*You are not on the field of human existence if you have no enemy. Know your enemy. The enemy you know is the enemy you can defeat.*

*ANYONE THAT THE ENEMY HAS PREPARED WITH SPECIAL ARROWS TO TORMENT YOUR CHILDREN, THE ARROWS SHALL GO BACK TO THE SENDER.*

Satan is a wicked dribbler. And a ruthless and stubborn arranger of problems.

Sometime ago, a boy who had epilepsy was brought for prayer. Before then he had been taken somewhere and somebody did something after which he gave him a cross to hang over his neck. The boy thought that the problem was over only for it to get worse a few months later. When he was brought to the church, the minister of God asked him to remove the cross from his neck and break it. He did so and found in it a paper on which was scribbled the phrase, "donated to satan". That boy thought that he had been healed with his cross already destroyed and the evil plan of the devil burnt, not knowing that all the so-called healer did for him was to re-arrange his problem.

Beloved, when you go to a herbalist, all he does most often is to re-arrange your problem. He would remove the problem brought to him and replace it with a stubborn one. If it is from a white garment prophet, that you seek for help, he will trade your soul for a temporary physical solution. When you go to an occultist, he would use your soul to form a covenant and give you a temporary relief.

The time in which we are living now is a time of terrible spiritual conflicts. Although we have many Christian churches now, there are also many satanic churches. Although we have an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, there are also intensive demonic activities. Although we have abundant life, there are also death around. We have a lot of prosperity and a lot of poverty too. We have a lot of love for God yet we have a lot of hatred for the Lord. Therefore, it is a time for all Christians to be very vigilant and to know what most people sometimes see and embrace as solution is not solution, but a re-arrangement of their problems. Today's passage reveals that a lot of things are going wrong. This ugly trend must be arrested.

*MORNING*
1.O God, arise, shake the heavens and fill my house and life with Your glory, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thou power of set back, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I dismantle every satanic calendar, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. All satanic lions roaring to swallow up my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, I reject all that robs me of the joy of my inheritance in Your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
3. Thou star demoters, receive the sword of fire, in Jesus' name.
4. Kidnapping power, I rebuke you by thunder, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Continues tomorrow
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2020

Tuesday, 25 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 33-34

TOPIC: *VIGILANCE: THE KEY TO VICTORY*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 1 Peter 5:8-11; Luke 21:34-36

*Job 1:7-* ```"And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*There are 365 fears-nots in the scripture. This means that God is saying fear not each day.*

*EVERY YOKE OF DISTURBANCE, LET THE YOKE BE BROKEN, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Victory begins with vigilance. It is the key that unlocks the door of victory.

Somebody shared the testimony of a sister with me. The sister was preaching the gospel on the street and a certain man invited her to share the gospel with him. She entered the man's house not knowing what the man had in mind. Suddenly, instead of the man to sit on the chair and listen to her, he slapped her on the chest and started chanting incantations. But everything he conjured in his incantations happened to him instead of the sister. He fell down and began to scream and beg the sister. The sister was surprised at what was happening. She did not understand why the man had slapped her on the chest when he was the one who invited her to preach to him.

Meanwhile, she could notice that life was going out of the man as he continued to beg her to rescue him. So, she prayed for him and he recovered. He asked the sister, "What kind of power do you have?" He confessed to her that, for the past 21 years, he had sacrificed a virgin every year to his idol. And that all he would call the virgin to do, has always been to enter into his house, slap her on the chest and she would fall down and he would cut off any part of her body that is needed for his rituals. The man could recognise a virgin if he saw one, but when he tried his fetish power on the sister, he met with a failure. Why? It was because the sister knew her God and was obedient to Him. Unfortunately, many sisters are ashamed to preach the gospel. Some men too, are ashamed to share the gospel with unbelievers. They fail to realise that the more one witnesses for the Lord, the more His power flows into the believer.

Vigilance is very essential in these last days. The Bible says, "Be sober." This implies that one should be quite, be calculative, have a sound mind, be humble, be attentive and be careful. The Bible does not stop there. It goes further to say, "Be vigilant." Why? Because the devil, your adversary, walketh about seeking whom he may devour. Beloved, vigilance will save you from errors!

*MORNING*
1. Thunder of heaven, rise up against every power planning my disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil handwriting, programmed by satanic agents into the heavenlies against my life, be wiped out by the blood of Jesus.
3. Every evil word, programmed against my star shall not be established, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let every barrenness, programmed into my star be deprogrammed, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any evil thing, programmed into the sun, the moon and the stars against my destiny, be dismantled in Jesus' name.
3. Any evil thing, programmed into the sun and moon against my life, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil spiritual equation, programmed against my life, I command you to change, in the name of Jesus.

P.S : To closely follow this devotional, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2020

Wednesday, 26 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 35-36

TOPIC: *CALL TO WATCHFULNESS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* I Peter 4:7; Revelation 12:12; Romans 13:12

*Psalms 96:11-* ```"Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*An unfriendly friend or an enemy who disguises as a friend is very dangerous. If you do not know your enemy, you might take your enemy for your friend.*

*I PROPHESY: YOU WILL OVERTAKE THOSE WHO HAVE GONE AHEAD OF YOU.*

Today's devotional study is a call to watchfulness for all who have ears to hear.

A certain sister employed a nanny. Anytime the nanny was bathing the child, the child would be screaming his head out, even after the bath too, he would continue to cry for almost an hour. One day, the sister prayed on this strange incident and the Lord opened her eyes and she found that the nanny was pouring pepper spiritually into the water that she was using in bathing the child. It was then that she knew what was wrong. Beloved, if you want to employ a houseboy, be vigilant. If you want to drink tea and you don't know where it comes from, be vigilant. If you want to put anything in your mouth, be vigilant. If you want to go to any party, be vigilant. It is not compulsory for you to honour every invitation, as many of them may be satanic traps.

Beloved, you must be sober and be vigilant. "Be vigilant", for the devil, your adversary, walketh about seeking whom he may devour. If you notice that the time you spend in praying is reducing or that your Bible reading no longer makes sense or you find that fasting is becoming a problem for you or that going to church is no more enjoyable to you anymore, you better shake yourself loose and start praying because "the devil, your adversary, walketh about seeking whom he may devour." Don't walk into his network. Don't court his friendship and don't associate with his agents.

The reason he is seeking whom he may devour is because he cannot devour everybody. There are some people he cannot touch. The Bible says, "Christians, seek not yet repose, hear your guardian angel say, thou art in the midst of foes, watch and pray." Watch. Pray. Be alert. It is only by doing so, that you shall exclude yourself from the company of the easily and naively enticed preys of the devil.

*MORNING*
1. Every evil altar, prepared against my breakthroughs in the heavenlies and in the sea, be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break satanic powers in the heavenly places, on the land, and in the waters, in the name of Jesus.
3. By all the power, by which you are known to be God, O Lord, answer my prayer, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Dark covenants with powers in the heavenlies, break, in Jesus' name.
2. Woe unto the powers bragging and boasting against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. I establish the power of God upon you, o earth, bless my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power drawing power from the heavenlies against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

P.S : To closely follow this devotional, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2020

Thursday, 27 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 1-2

TOPIC: *EXAMINE YOURSELF*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 106:13-15

*2 Corinthians 13:5-* ```"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Knowledge is power. To start a fight, you must begin with obtaining adequate research concerning your enemy. Lack of adequate knowledge about the enemy is a disaster.*

*YOU WILL OVERTAKE THOSE WHO ARE MORE TALENTED THAN YOU.*

There was a herbalist who recommended MFM stickers to motorcyclists. He asked them to paste the stickers on their machines so that they would make good sales and would also not be involved in accidents. Of course, the stickers worked for them but the herbalist was out there, not accepting Christ into his life. He was serving as signpost pointing the way out to others and not going out from the satanic world of darkness to the marvelous light of the Lord. The last part of today's text is sad but true. Many people go about consulting herbalists and when they see that they are not making a headway, they would go to the church. But, instead of waiting on the Lord, they would want to use Him as a more powerful fetish. That is why you will see some people who are living in sin but keep and use 'holy water', anointing oil, and will even keep their Bible under the pillow for protection. Such people want the gift of God; but they are rejecting the Giver Himself.

Beloved, it is possible for a person to perform wonders without being pure. The Bible says that many people will get to the gates of heaven and they will say that they have prophesied and have worked miracles in the name of the Lord while on earth; but the Lord will reject them and call them workers of iniquity. It is possible to see visions without wisdom; experience the manifestation of God's power in gathering, without their hearts retaining a single word of God or touched at all by the power of God. It is possible to seek popularity, without having any depth in the things of the Lord.

All these could amount to nothing, if you do not have the fire of God in your life. It is possible for a person to have anointing but without character. This amounts to nothing. Character is who you really are in the depth of your inner being, in the dark. It is possible to listen to different messages and different preachers, but if you do not obey what the Lord ministers to you through those messages, it is a waste of time. It is possible to sing about the power of God, without having that power in you.

*MORNING*
1. Every witchcraft hand placed on my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.
2. I programme judgement on the wicked into the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil hand of the enemy upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every witchcraft rearrangement of my destiny, be reversed now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the handwriting of ordinances, programmed by satanic agents into the heavenlies against me be wiped out by the blood of Jesus.
3. Every evil manipulation of my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every internal enemy of my destiny, I challenge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2020

Friday, 28 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 3-4

TOPIC: *WHEN FIRE FALLS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 1 Kings 18:25-40

*James 5:17-* ```"Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The battle you fail to fight and win will diminish the value of your life and destiny. The greatest tragedy is for you to allow your battle to escort you to the grave.*

*YOU WILL OVERTAKE THOSE WHO ARE MORE GIFTED THAN YOU.*

Today, we shall examine what happens when fire falls. God sees the heart and knows it. He knows who is faithful to Him and who is not. He works through the heart. The kind of fire that God wants us to carry about is such that no witch or wizard will be able to withstand; they should not even be able to pass through our environment to attend any witchcraft meeting.

There was a Christian sister who knew she was in Christ. One day, as she was going to the market, she bumped into an occultist who threatened to deal with her. She told the man that she was sorry, but he insisted that he would show her his power. People around were afraid because the woman was pregnant and they thought that she would die. The occultist man started to chant incantations and fire came out of his mouth. The woman commanded the fire to quench, in the name of Jesus and it did. People were so amazed and the occultist man prostrated, rendering homage to her. She told him that her own power was not occultic but that she had Jesus in her. That is the Kind of Christian that God wants each of us to be. I know that some sisters would have run away, frightened and could even decide not to ever go to that market again. They would have been looking for their Pastor or General Overseer, to pray for them.

Today, you will pray for the fire of God to come into your life. If God calls you, He will empower you to do that which He wants you to do. It is good for people to see you and give glory to God. The Lord is the One of Whom the Bible says "every knee shall bow" at the mention of His name. Every knee, whether in heaven or on earth or underneath the waters must bow at the mention of the name of Jesus. The God who answereth by fire shall answer you today.

*MORNING*
1. Let the star of my destiny pick up fire and overtake its contemporaries, in the name of Jesus.
2. Queen of heaven, network with the wicked, I judge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every satanic network fashioned against my prosperity in the second heaven and on the earth scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every aggression against my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Heavens, stop my enemies the way you stopped Hamaan, in the name of Jesus.
3. Star hunters, pursuing my star, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
4. O heavens, stop my enemies the way you stopped Pharaoh, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020

Saturday, 29 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 5-7

TOPIC: *MAXIMISING OPPORTUNITIES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Genesis 39:21-23

*Isaiah 35:5-* ```"Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The success of a man's life is measured by computing the battles he wins against the battles he loses. Get more wins and less loses.*

*YOU WILL OVERTAKE THOSE WHO ARE MORE TALENTED THAN YOU.*

The story of blind Bartimaeus is loaded with challenges. The odds were against him but he used His voice to arrest Jesus' attention.

Brother Wigglesworth, who was an aggressive evangelist said that, one day, God said to him, "Stand up, son and go into the market place. I have eleven souls to save through you there today." He went to the market place and stayed there. As people were passing by, he kept asking the Lord, "Is it this one Lord?" If the Lord said no, he would let the person go, but when the Lord said "Yes, that is the one", Wigglesworth, in his known crude manner would rush to the person and say, "Are you born again?" If his answer was no, he would say to him, "You must be born again now!" And right there in the market place, he would open the Bible and begin to teach the person. On the whole, all the people he approached that day gave their lives to Christ. There was another day that the Lord again told Wigglesworth that eleven people would get born again through him in the market place. On that day, he got ten; and the eleventh person was not forthcoming before the market started closing and he too was getting impatient. So, he stood there until everybody went away from the market.

Later, somebody came on a chariot and the Lord said, "That is the man." Wigglesworth ran and jumped on the chariot and said to the man, "Is it because of you that I have been waiting so long? Give your life to Christ now!" And the man said, "Yes sir," and he gave his life to Christ immediately. Two days later, Wigglesworth read in one of the local newspapers that the man had died the following day. This is why spiritual opportunities should not be lost but used to the fullest.

*MORNING*
1. Everything programmed into my life in the heavenlies, I dismantle you, in the name of Jesus.
2. I recover all my virtues dedicated to the elements, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any power, bewitching my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Unbroken curses troubling my star, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any power redirecting my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I retrieve all my properties dedicated to the sun, the moon, the stars and the elements by the power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, guide my words and let them bear fruits, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Sunday, 01 March 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 8-10
TOPIC: *REVELATION FOR RESTORATION*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 1 Corinthians 14:6; Galatians 2:2; Ephesians 3:3
*Daniel 8:27-* ```"And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The doors you open will determine the level of your achievements. When a door is great it will give birth to great breakthroughs. Go for uncommon doors!*
*I DECREE UPON YOUR LIFE THAT ANY POWER THAT WANTS YOU TO DIE SHALL DIE.*
Today's devotional lesson centres on revelation for restoration. God will reveal deep things that will advance your destiny. There are many men who have been retired by the powers of darkness. The devil does not respect or know gentleness. Unprofitable gentility must go! You must refuse to make your life a playground for your oppressors.
Let me share a testimony with you. Three sisters from the eastern part of Nigeria noticed that seven people out of the thirteen members of their family died within three months. Only the three of them were born again. So they ran to a man of God to find out what was happening. The man of God prayed and saw a revelation that there was a tree planted in their compound from where they plucked vegetables for food. But a fetish power had been planted underneath the tree. The idea was that anyone who ate its leaves would die. The man of God prayed again to know why the tree was poisonous and the Lord revealed to him that somebody with whom they were fighting over a land did it, because they wanted to eliminate everybody, so that he would take over the land. The man of God asked the Lord what could be done to save the situation. The Lord told them to pray that the fetish object buried under the tree should be uprooted. The three other family members who were not born again went to a herbalist who told them that it was because they did not give a thorough burial to their grandfather that people were dying in the family. He told them to do a thorough burial and, with that, the problem would stop. But they were thoroughly deceived.
As they were running around looking for money for the burial, the people of God prayed and the tree died to the root and the problem stopped; and nobody died again. If they were not born again and had gone to do a so-called thorough burial, they would have ended up strengthening their enemy. You must do everything only by revelation. Just like Paul the Apostle, as amply shown in today's passage, let God make things known unto you by revelation.
*MORNING*
1. Every pollution of death in the organ of my body, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let my blood be transfused with the blood of Jesus.
3. Every poison and contamination in my blood, be flushed out, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every tree of untimely death in my family line, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil hunter of my soul, turn back and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I subdue death, oppression and violence, in the name of Jesus.
4. I am a mother of living children, in the name of Jesus.

P.S : To closely follow this devotional, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional

2 March 2020

TOPIC: When The Enemy Is On Rampage

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 11-13

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalm 68:1-3; Hosea 13:3

MEMORY VERSE: “O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.” – Isaiah 33:2

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Life is a journey of destiny. There is a distinction you must reach. The greatest thing that can happen to you on earth is to fulfil your destiny.

PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit.

YOU SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF GOD.
The MESSAGE:

There is no denying the fact that the enemy is on rampage. Strange things are happening. In fact, hell is being let loose. Dark spirits move from place to place in broad day light. There are many people with witchcraft spirits going round looking for people they would harm.
One day at a popular bus-stop in Lagos, Nigeria; I was watching how a man selling demonic wares was advertising them one after the other. He held up a padlock and said: “With this one, you can lock up anybody. If one person’s life does not spoil, another person’s life cannot be good. So you must spoil another person’s life for yours to be good.” He went further to say: “Is it your boss in the office that is annoying you, lock him up so that you can take his position…”. I thought nobody would buy such a fetish object. But I was mistaken as I saw one man put his hand up and asked how much it costs. He was told that the price was N1, 500.00. The man paid for the padlock and took it and asked if there were rules he must observe concerning it. He brought out another one. It was the horn of an animal. A woman bought it and left. How amazing and tragic that Satanists were advertising and selling their wares without any caution.
Some people notice that at certain periods of the night, they feel as if their heads are swelling up and they would not know what is happening. It is simply because there are evil vessels around. Some notice that they are being choked on their beds; while some others have cold feelings all over their bodies. These are signs that there are satanic vessels around; and they must be paralysed. Some of these evil vessels transfer demons into people’s lives through many means, including handshakes. We must avoid such evil handshakes. Those who have no fire in them are mostly affected by the wicked operations of these evil vessels.
Beloved, you must declare war against the wicked. You must invoke the powers of God against them. You must pray this prayer: Arise O God and let your enemies be scattered.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
Mention the name of your children and say: you will not go to the grave before me, in the name of Jesus.
Thou demon sending children to early grave, you will not locate any of my children, in the name of Jesus.
Father, deliver my children from any sickness that may want to claim their lives, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
Any portion in the body of my children that is infected with diseases, be cleansed by the blood of Jesus.
Every witch/wizard that wants to terminate the lives of my children, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
Every harassment in the dream of my children, I stop you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every nightmare aimed at terminating the lives of my children, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)

Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

P.S : To closely follow this devotional, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:28am On Mar 04, 2020

Tuesday, 03 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 14-16

TOPIC: *DEEP MYSTERIOUS EXPERIENCES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Ezekiel 8:10-18

*Joel 2:17-* ```"Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The doors of destiny must be open if you want to live life to the fullest. An average cemetery contains several doors of destiny that were never opened for once.*

*YOU WILL PURSUE YOUR PURSUERS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Today, we shall look at the lessons we ought to learn from mysterious experiences. There are lots of complexities in the modern era. Many years ago, I had the privilege of meeting with a very important African. He came to me crying. I asked what was the matter; and he said: "My wife travelled abroad and before she left, she had been warning me about womanizing but I never listened. I wish I had listened to her." What happened? He picked up a girl at a party, took her home and committed immorality with her. As he wanted to go and ease himself in the middle of the night, he discovered that the girl had her two legs on the wall. He tried to remove the legs but they were so heavy and stiff that he could not lift them. Then I asked him what he did when he could not lift the legs off the wall. He said: "I broke down and wept because my wife had warned me."

Nobody needed to tell him that he was already in trouble. Eventually, he went for deliverance and God, in His mercy, delivered him. He was lucky that he knew the right place to go. He would have expired and would have been buried. Beloved, if you will walk and not crawl, you must become violent. The Bible says that light shines into darkness and darkness cannot comprehend it. Light will always prevail over darkness. Shadows cannot drive light away. When the sun rises, there is no power of darkness that can go against it. So in a sense, light is more aggressive than darkness.

Christians are meant to be militant and the most aggressive force in the whole of the world. But until you identify what you are fighting and deal with it aggressively, it will continue to stare you in the face. If you can pray that God should open your spiritual eyes, you will see the type of things portrayed in today's devotional passage. When you see and know what people do in the dark, you would decide to take prayers seriously.

*MORNING*
1. I hide the lives of my children, in the name of Jesus.
2. Jesus has tasted death for my children to stay alive, in the name of Jesus.
3. I insure the lives of my children with the blood of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I thwart all the decisions and plans of the enemy against my children, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, shield my children against evil attacks, in the name of Jesus.
3. I envelope my children with divine covering, in the name of Jesus.
4. I withdraw the name of my children from the book of death, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Today's study will be later posted today.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:38am On Mar 04, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional

Date: 4 March 2020

TOPIC: *Satanic Monitoring Gadgets*

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Deuteronomy 17-20

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 52:1-6

*MEMORY VERSE:* “Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.” – Jeremiah 9:4

*MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:*
The story of your life changes the moment you are able to destabilise the powers that are blocking the door of your destiny. Say no to spiritual road blocks.

*PRAISE WORSHIP:* Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit

*PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:*
I PROPHESY UPON YOUR LIFE THAT BEGINNING FROM TODAY, YOUR LIFE WILL MOVE FORWARD.

Today, we shall learn how to destroy satanic monitoring gadgets.

*Many years ago, my family and I lived in the same environment with a man who had many wives and children. One day, we saw one of his wives with a new born baby and we asked her when she gave birth to the baby; and she told us that it was the previous day. By the third day, we did not see her with the child again. So, we asked her about her baby and she said: “Daddy has used it.” “Used it for what?” We asked her, and she said: “For ‘juju’ (charms).” There are many people like that around.*

Beloved, I have a conviction. It is this: My name is not on the list of candidates for the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood. My name is not on the list of those under demonic control. What about you?

There are lots of remote-controlling powers operating in our environment. This is why many people fail at the edge of miracles. At the time such people are supposed to move up, the remote controlling powers press a button like that of a television set and their victims cannot go forward.

There are many satanic satellites monitoring the lives of millions. This is why sisters should be very careful about what they put on. Anything you attach to your hats or dresses that looks like an eye of a fish must be thoroughly checked out. Most of such things are watchers which monitor people. You have to be very careful not to give access to monitoring through what you wear. A lot of people are being controlled from afar. Those who are directing their lives are not even living in the same town with them. They are far away in dark places, doing all kinds of strange things. If you see the level of satanic wickedness that is going on at night, you would be shocked.

Beloved, if you find that, as an adult believer you are crawling spiritually instead of walking or running, please pray the today’s prayer points with holy madness, to release yourself from the grip of satanic vessels. Evil gadgets must be rooted out. Satanic gadgets must be set on fire. You must invoke the power of God against these gadgets.

*MORNING*

1).Arrows of untimely death, fired into the lives of my children, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
2).Evil coffins, constructed for any of my children, bury your maker, in the name of Jesus.
3).Arrows of slow death, fired into the body of any of my children, be removed by the blood of Jesus.
4).Power of the grave, I render you impotent in the lives of my children, in the name of Jesus.
5).Any poison eaten by my children, be neutralised by the blood of Jesus.
6).Any sickness, planted in the body of my children while sleeping, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

*Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.*
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2020

Thursday, 05 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 21-23

TOPIC: *UNLOCKING YOUR HIDDEN POTENTIALS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Daniel 1:3-7

*Acts 7:22-* ```"And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Some doors are so fortified that they need the key of violent prayers. Aggressive prayers are needed to bombard the doors of destiny and remove every barricade.*

*EVERY BLOCKAGE, LET THE BLOCKAGE BE SCATTERED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

There are lots of hidden potentials that are lying waste. These potentials must be unlocked. Your hidden potentials will be unlocked, as you go through this life-changing revelation. In a single seed, there is a tree and there is also a forest. That single seed has a capacity to be a big tree. It also has the capacity to become a forest. But, if somebody crushes the seed under the feet, the person has blocked its capacity.

Until your capacity is discovered and tapped, greatness will be far from you. Your capacity is your ability carved out by God. Your capacity is your unlimited ideas extracted from the bountiful sea of divine intelligence. Until you decide to dare the impossible, you will continue to be an ordinary person.

A man will not be a blessing to his generation until he is consumed with a burning desire to release and fully utilise his capacity. A lot of people are in affliction today, because they have not yet discovered what God has given to them. The greatest problem people have is inability to manifest their God-given potentials.

When someone has been derailed, the person needs urgent prayers. Such a person needs to be brought back to the road from where he has been derailed. Your capacity can be derailed. Your capacity is precious. It is an answer to your prayer. Your financial freedom is tied to the blossoming of your capacity.

Beloved, when you pray aggressively, the first thing you will notice is that your dream life will change, you will begin to have destiny dreams. But then, the strategy of the enemy is to distract your attention from the mighty possibilities lurking within you. Beloved, you must know that your unexplored capacity will cause trouble for you later. But, if you develop and release it, it will take you before great men. Your hidden abilities must be discovered without delay. Your potentials must bring you to places of prominence.

*MORNING*
1. Every enemy from my father's/mother's home, that wants to kill my children, kill yourself now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Holy Ghost fire, make the lives of my children untouchable, in the name of Jesus.
3. My children's names, be incubated by fire, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Any power that do not want me to enjoy my children at old age, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. I will not bury any of my children, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, elongate the lives of my children, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, swallow up death for the victory of my children, in the name of Jesus.

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2020

Friday, 06 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 24-27

TOPIC: *SAY NO TO IGNORANCE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Daniel 1:8-15; Proverbs 22:29

*James 1:5-* ```"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The scheme of destiny lies in heaven's archive. As far as God is concerned nothing happens by accident. Get the scheme and get your destiny right.*

*EVERY POWER THAT IS PRESSING DOWN YOUR HEAD SHALL BE SHIFTED AWAY AND YOU SHALL TRAMPLE UPON THEM.*

If you must excel in life, you must say no to ignorance. You must discover your virtues. To get to the top, you must maximise your potentials.

There was a brother who was unhappy and so he was depressed. Yet, he was a child of God. He went to his friend who was also attending the same church as him to complain. His friend then took him to one fetish priest, with the conviction that everything is not all about church. When they got to the witch-doctor's place, the priest told the brother to stay outside and he asked: "Why? But, I'm the one who has come for help." The man insisted that he should step outside. So, he went out. The witch-doctor now warned the friend not to bring that kind of person to him again, because, according to him; "The man has fire in him and since he has fire in him, you don't bring such people here, because they will spoil my powers." The witch-doctor told the friend to "Tell him to go back to where he received fire." He made it categorically clear that only that place will solve his problems. His friend, however, told the herbalist that he could not deliver the message. So, the witch-doctor went to the brother standing outside and said: "You have fire. People like you do not come to us. Go back to where you received your fire, and your problems will be solved." Here was a believer who had the fire of the Holy Spirit within. He had divine investments in him but he did not know. He wanted to cast his pearls before pigs.

When a child is born in Africa, they will take the child to a witch-doctor to check the child's destiny. Do you know that 99% of what they see will be correct? The enemy can see your star, when you yourself cannot see it. It is a tragedy for you to have divine investments or attributes of which you are completely unaware.

You must strive to know who you are in reality and what God has in store for you. Do not underrate yourself. And, do not seek help from those who are in fact, in need of serious help who have nothing to offer you. Strive for excellence, as excellence can only be achieved through diligence. To stand before kings, you must strive to be the best.

*MORNING*
1. Power of rapid death, I transform you to rapid blessing for my children, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every incantation against my children, be converted to blessings, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, deliver my children from slaughter's slab, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. No secret cult will terminate the lives of my children, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witch that wants to suck the blood of my children, suck your own blood, in the name of Jesus.
3. My children, you are anointed for the top, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh death, my children are not your candidates, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 6:05am On Mar 07, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional

Date: 7 March 2020.

TOPIC: Life-Changing Breakthroughs.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 28-29

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 43:1-19

MEMORY VERSE: “Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.” – Psalms 66:12

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Success does not begin from the top. The only place work starts at the top is when people dig graves. Life’s greatest achievements are products of humble beginning.

PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit

THE VOICE OF THE ENEMY SHALL NOT PREVAIL OVER YOUR LIFE, RATHER YOU SHALL DISGRACE THEM.

The MESSAGE:

There are breakthroughs and there are breakthroughs. When God decides to give you a life-changing breakthrough, your story will change. What you need at this moment is a breakthrough that will give birth to other breakthroughs. In one unforgettable encounter, the Lord spoke to me clearly. God said He is set to do great, awesome and marvellous things. The kind of great things He wants to do are completely unimaginable. It will be so serious that some people will wake up and pinch themselves to know if they are dreaming, because of the shocking power, the the signs and wonders as well as the raw flow of God’s power in their lives.

The Lord said that He is set to do ten things in your life:

There will be extraordinary promotion.
There will be earthly disgrace of stubborn enemies.
There will be unusual open doors.
There will be explosive prosperity for many people.
God will dismantle a lot of long term problems.
There will be death of the stubborn witches troubling the children of God.
There will be recovery of lost blessings, lost opportunities and lost virtues.
There will be bombardment of grace to move from what people called impossibilities to possibilities.
God will do miracles that will make people to have respect for Him.
There will be unbelievable favours and wonders in the lives of many people and some of these wonders will alter the course of human history.
The Lord said that, for all these great things to come to pass, we must deal with wicked wasting powers. Wicked wasting powers are powers which preside over the school of wastage. When they are active, they manifest such wastefulness which results in destroying colourful destinies.

Today’s prayer points are powerful. God is set to take you and your family to high places according to today’s passage. By the time God finishes with you, the sorrows and woes of the past will no longer be remembered. The things of old will fade away.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

Thou power of God, disgrace my detractors, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, contend with them that contend with me, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, let my generation celebrate me, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING

Every arrow of mourning and sorrow, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, convert any pain in my life to gain, in the name of Jesus.
Give me my personal Pentecost. Give me fire to fight, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not die but live to declare the works of God, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)

P.S : To closely follow this devotional, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 5:55am On Mar 08, 2020

Sunday, 08 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 30-31

TOPIC: THE DANGER OF PROCRASTINATION

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Jeremiah 8:20; Genesis 19:15-22

*Revelation 18:4-* -```"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The smallest seed has great potentials. A seed may look tiny, but inside that little seed there is the capacity to become a tree. It can even become a forest.*

*THE GLORY OF THE LIVING GOD WILL OVER SHADOW YOU.*

Procrastination, they say, is the thief of time. One of the secrets that I want to share with you today is that God has taken me higher in life, because I vowed when I was very young that I will never allow procrastination to deter my progress. A lazy man or woman is actually a dead man. No matter how powerful you are, you cannot climb a mountain by just looking at it. Had the apostles refused to go to the upper room, God would have replaced them.

Several years back, I was in a church where I was responsible for the Sunday school class. After my teaching one day, I asked some questions and a brother raised his hand and said: "Sir, why is it that there are no miracles in this church? I answered him by asking him how many days the apostles spent in the upper room before they could perform miracles? He said: "Ten days." So, I asked if he would join me in a ten-days dry fast, in order to receive miracles from God. The brother started complaining about such a long fast.

When you postpone a hundred times what you are supposed to do, it is laziness or procrastination. There is laziness of doubting one's capacity. There is laziness of putting great efforts into useless assignments. It is only a fake pastor who will tell you that spiritual things are easy. You need to put up a fight in spiritual matters. You need to contest with some forces and challenges; if you want to live the way God wants you to live. This is why one respectable pastor said that all Christians who are addicted to sleep are serving satan. Laziness is major tool that the enemy is using against Christians. There are many deceptive things which lead Christians to fall and fail.

All the people called by God in the Bible were busy men before they were called. They were busy doing their work. Elisha was busy with his oxen before he was called. Amos was busy with his sheep before he was called. Moses was busy with his sheep before he was called by God. Gideon was busy with his work when the angel called him. Matthew was busy collecting his tax when Jesus called him. Peter and his colleagues were busy fishing when Jesus called them. God calls men who are busy. He does not call or use lazy people. God does not call men when they are idle. Do not wait until the harvest is past and summer is ended. Strike while the iron is hot. Don't postpone taking action on anything spiritual. Make hay while the sun shines.

*MORNING*
1. The numbers of my days shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every damaged organ in my body, be repaired by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. My bones shall not be broken through accident, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every power that does not want to see me around, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any evil attached to my name against my blessings, be cut off and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let my name become poison in the mouth of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
4. Anything attached to my name scarring opportunities away from me, die, in the name of Jesus.

---

-----

P.S : To closely follow this devotional, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by teemotee: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

Sunday, 08 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 30-31

TOPIC: THE DANGER OF PROCRASTINATION

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Jeremiah 8:20; Genesis 19:15-22

*Revelation 18:4-* -```"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The smallest seed has great potentials. A seed may look tiny, but inside that little seed there is the capacity to become a tree. It can even become a forest.*

*THE GLORY OF THE LIVING GOD WILL OVER SHADOW YOU.*

Procrastination, they say, is the thief of time. One of the secrets that I want to share with you today is that God has taken me higher in life, because I vowed when I was very young that I will never allow procrastination to deter my progress. A lazy man or woman is actually a dead man. No matter how powerful you are, you cannot climb a mountain by just looking at it. Had the apostles refused to go to the upper room, God would have replaced them.

Several years back, I was in a church where I was responsible for the Sunday school class. After my teaching one day, I asked some questions and a brother raised his hand and said: "Sir, why is it that there are no miracles in this church? I answered him by asking him how many days the apostles spent in the upper room before they could perform miracles? He said: "Ten days." So, I asked if he would join me in a ten-days dry fast, in order to receive miracles from God. The brother started complaining about such a long fast.

When you postpone a hundred times what you are supposed to do, it is laziness or procrastination. There is laziness of doubting one's capacity. There is laziness of putting great efforts into useless assignments. It is only a fake pastor who will tell you that spiritual things are easy. You need to put up a fight in spiritual matters. You need to contest with some forces and challenges; if you want to live the way God wants you to live. This is why one respectable pastor said that all Christians who are addicted to sleep are serving satan. Laziness is major tool that the enemy is using against Christians. There are many deceptive things which lead Christians to fall and fail.

All the people called by God in the Bible were busy men before they were called. They were busy doing their work. Elisha was busy with his oxen before he was called. Amos was busy with his sheep before he was called. Moses was busy with his sheep before he was called by God. Gideon was busy with his work when the angel called him. Matthew was busy collecting his tax when Jesus called him. Peter and his colleagues were busy fishing when Jesus called them. God calls men who are busy. He does not call or use lazy people. God does not call men when they are idle. Do not wait until the harvest is past and summer is ended. Strike while the iron is hot. Don't postpone taking action on anything spiritual. Make hay while the sun shines.

*MORNING*
1. The numbers of my days shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every damaged organ in my body, be repaired by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. My bones shall not be broken through accident, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every power that does not want to see me around, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any evil attached to my name against my blessings, be cut off and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let my name become poison in the mouth of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
4. Anything attached to my name scarring opportunities away from me, die, in the name of Jesus.

---

-----

apart from prayer city which mfm can one go for deliverance ?
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2020
teemotee:
apart from prayer city which mfm can one go for deliverance ?

Forgive me for replying late sir. But you can go to the Intl HQ at yaba, Lagos. Or to any Mfm regional headquarters closest to you.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Monday, 09 March 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Deuteronomy 32-34
TOPIC: *PRAYER BLOCKERS*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 1 Peter 3:7; Mathew 5:23-24
*1 Timothy 2:8-* ```"I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Little or insignificant actions are often the foundation of greatness. The major reason why many people are not succeeding is that they neglect the days of little beginnings.*
*EVERY FIRE THAT THE ENEMY CANNOT COPE WITH, LET THAT FIRE ENVELOPE YOU NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
Today's devotional reading is about prayer and we will examine *five prayer blockers.* These are:
1. *Lack of repentance:* Sin is an enemy of prayer. Any wilful sinner is going to hell fire, no matter what they call him or her. So, genuine repentance from sin is a prerequisite for answered prayer.
2. *Unbelief:* You must cast the garment of unbelief away, so that it does not hinder you.
3. *Hatred:* If you hate anybody, the Bible says you are a murderer. There was war in a city and the enemies were pursuing two men. These two people were arch-enemies. They did not like each other at all. One of them ran and hid himself inside a pit. The other one ran into the bush and hid himself there. Their pursuers were searching for them. After some time, they got the man in the pit and wanted to kill him. He started begging them, saying: "Please sirs, my wife just delivered a baby five days ago, please have mercy, don't render my baby fatherless..." But, the other man hiding in the bush shouted and told them that his enemy was lying. In saying this, he exposed himself and the people looking for both of them were able to kill them. That is what hatred does. Believers should not hate anybody. The only person that they should hate is the devil.
4. *Unforgiving spirit:* If you refuse to forgive those who offend you, you cannot receive mercy from God. On the other hand, you'll be attracting tormentors. You must forgive all who have offended you.
5. *Ingratitude:* If you are not grateful for what God has done for you and if you do not count your blessings, and thank God for them, you are inviting trouble into your life.
You must utter these miracle cries aggressively. Determine that your situation must change today. God does not mind going to the uttermost part of the earth to collect your blessings for you. God does not even mind removing a whole city because of one person.
*MORNING*
1. Let the mentioning of my name bring favour into my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. My name, hear the word of the Lord, you will no longer scare opportunities away from me, in Jesus' name.
3. Every evil lot assigned against my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every stubborn evil altar priest, drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.
2. I possess my possessions stolen by the evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
3. I withdraw my name from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
4. I withdraw my blessings from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
---

-----

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by teemotee: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

Forgive me for replying late sir. But you can go to the Intl HQ at yaba, Lagos. Or to any Mfm regional headquarters closest to you.
OK thanks
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2020
teemotee:
OK thanks

We thank God sir. Please,If there's any more problem on getting there or anything you don't understand about it, please let me know if I can be of help .
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:49am On Mar 10, 2020

Tuesday, 10 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 1-4

TOPIC: *THE POWER OF WARFARE PRAYERS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 57:1-9

*Isaiah 26:20-* ```"Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Life is like a book; you write a chapter every day. Be careful what you write.*

*THE POWER OF THE RISEN CHRIST SHALL ARISE FOR YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Today, we shall consider the power of warfare prayers. There are prayers that cannot make the enemy to tremble. There are also prayers that will make the enemy to develop serious headache. Evil powers will continue to dribble you as long as your prayers are mechanical, lukewarm or cold. But when you make use of machine gun prayers, there will be pandemonium in the enemy's camp.

A man shared a testimony with me. He led a prayer meeting somewhere and called this fire prayer point: "All those who are planning evil against me, gather here now! in the name of Jesus." Everybody prayed and evil spirits started coming. When they came, he told the congregation: "Now, issue the fire of judgement upon them." They began to call on the fire of judgement. The man said he also prayed like a mad person until his clothes were soaked. A week after that time, he started to get feedbacks from his village. The first person to die was the chief priest of the village. Then others followed. Many of us do not know those who are in charge of our cases. But, when we fire a divine arrow, anything can happen. You must pray fervently, if you want to experience victory.

One of the most powerful passages in the scriptures, which is also one of my favourite passage is:
"I will cry unto God most high, and to God that performeth all things for me." The next verse is very affirmative and reassuring: "He shall send from heaven and save me from reproach." Repeat these verses seven times.

*MORNING*
1. I withdraw my breakthroughs from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant of the earth, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse of the earth, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I break and loose myself from every form of demonic bewitchment of the earth, in the name of Jesus.
2. I release myself from every evil domination and control from the earth, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the blood of Jesus be transfused into my blood vessels.
4. God, vex my stubborn oppressors in Your sore displeasure, in the name of Jesus.

-

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post or by Direct message @Anthony A. Akhigbe on facebook. God bless you.

-----

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A State In Nigeria That Was Mentioned 30 Times In The Bible / "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! / Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 324
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.