Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,242 members, 5,427,924 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:07 PM

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional : 17, February, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional : 17, February, 2020 (118 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 13/08/2017 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional : 17, February, 2020 by MFMRevivalist: 9:32am On Feb 14
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Friday, 14 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 7

TOPIC: *TRUE RELIGION*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Ecclesiastes 9:3; Matthew 5:27-28; James 1:27

*MEMORY VERSE:*
*Psalms 37:5-* ```"Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Christianity goes side by side with warfare. Warfare is an intrinsic component of Christian living. Christian living that is not backed up by spiritual warfare is weak religion.*

PRAISE WORSHIP: *Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit*

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
*ALL THOSE POWERS BOASTING AGAINST YOU SHALL BE DISGRACED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

*The MESSAGE:*
There is a world of difference between Christianity and religion. The distinguishing factor is reality. Your faith in Christ must produce positive and practical results. You must allow Christ to bring order, sanity and uncommon calm to your heart. Nowadays, we have a lot of people who are spiritually insane.

Many years ago, I was working in the research centre, a psychiatrist was invited to give us a lecture. The old man came and talked about decent madness and many other things. But there were some things that he said which I couldn't forget. He said that there were many mad people walking around the streets with clothes on, meaning that there are many properly dressed people who are mentally sick. He said that there is madness of the brain, and the madness of the heart, which is the one the Bible is talking about here. He said that our present generation has become the generation of sleeping pills, tonic, paracetamol, aspirin, codeine, chloroquine etc. He also said that many big men are mad people who go for psychiatric treatment. He also said 55 percent of Nigerians suffer from one form of madness or another, and that there is an epidemic of juvenile madness. Looking back now, although the man was not born-again, we could see that he was talking facts.

When a person is used to disorder, orderliness will become his enemy. That is why average Nigerians hate to queue up. In fact, one Nigerian professor said that queuing is a British disease. The worst form of madness is when the spirit of man is mad. When you say madness, you talk about stupidity, absurdity, foolishness, etc. But your definition of a particular thing is not important. What matters is how God defines it. For example, a man may define religion as a way of man seeking God and trying to please Him. But the true definition of religion is found in the Bible. Today's passage gives us the true definitions of religion. When you have completely given your life to Christ, there should be no trace of madness or confusion in your life.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

*MORNING*
1. Every wicked hand troubling my star, I cast you away, in Jesus' name.
2. Let them be turned back and brought to confusion, that devise my hurt, in the name of Jesus.
3. My Father, put uncommon gladness in my heart, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Lord, harken unto the voice of my cry, unto Thee will I pray, in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father, speak unto my enemy in Your wrath and vex them in Your displeasure, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied, in the name of Jesus.
4. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

P.S : for more revival messages, feel free to join us on our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional : 17, February, 2020 by MFMRevivalist: 8:14am On Feb 15
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Saturday, 15 February 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 8-10

TOPIC: *STRANGE EXPERIENCES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Romans 6:16-22; Rom 7:7-21

*Genesis 6:6-* ```"And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Ignorance is a disease. The worst condition anyone on earth can go through is to remain ignorant concerning the realities of the battles of life.*

*ANY STRANGE BATTLE THAT THE ENEMY IS BRINGING MY WAY, THAT BATTLE SHALL DIE.*

Strange experiences abound today. In my ministerial journey, I have seen so many things that I can call serious madness. For example, a woman who was having problems with her husband went for prayers at a pastor's place. When she laid her request before the pastor, he said to her, "I will pray for you but I have to put my hand inside your pant to do the prayer." The woman did not know whether it was right or wrong because she was a young Christian and she needed prayers very seriously, so she allowed him and he started speaking in tongues. That is madness: spiritual madness in its crudest form; when a man bathes a married woman in the name of prayer. It is also madness when somebody knows that something is bad and knows that such thing will not favour him but he keeps doing it, such an attitude also macks of pure madness. The fellow who gets drunk as offer is possibly suffering from artificial madness. Anybody practicing masturbation is mad. If your life is marked by any of these strange actions, you need to wake up and re-examine yourself, take a decision as to what is good, acceptable and godly to you and seek for the best solution. Moreover, anybody who slaps a believer in the chest and the believer loses his senses is operating in the realm of spiritual madness.

One of the hard facts that every Christian should face sooner or later is that simply receiving Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and Saviour does not instantly lead to holiness and deliverance in your llfe. Most unfortunately, it takes even many pastors years to discover this. Rather, they give people such a scripture as "It is written, if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things have passed away, behold all things have become new." They will also say that, immediately you surrender your life to Christ, that is it. And they equally assure you that you don't need deliverance or anything again. They even go as far as to tell you that all your generational curses are gone. But the person soon discovers, to his amazement, that his old problems are very much with him.

The Bible has given us the solution to the problem that people are going through today. The basic solution is total freedom from sin is the answer.

*MORNING*
1. I have called upon Thee, for Thou wilt hear me, O God incline Thine ear unto me and hear my speech, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let destruction come upon my enemies unawares, in Jesus' name.
3. I refuse to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, in Jesus' name.

*EVENING*
1. Every mouth filled with curse against me, dry up, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, stretch forth Your hand against my enemies, in Jesus' name.
3. My Father, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors, in Jesus' name.
4. O Lord, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors, in Jesus' name.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

P.S : for more revival messages, feel free to join us on our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.[/quote]
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional : 17, February, 2020 by MFMRevivalist: 11:27am On Feb 15
Continues tomorrow]
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional : 17, February, 2020 by MFMRevivalist: 8:30am
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
Monday, 17 February 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Numbers 14-15
TOPIC: *TRUE RELIGION*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* 2 Kings 19:3-4
*Colossians 1:21-* ```"And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled"```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The world is not a place to dance and play but a place to watch and pray.*
*ANY POWER THAT WANTS ME TO DIE SHALL DIE.*
One of the problems that has constituted strong headaches to the lives of many people is truncated breakthroughs.
Many years ago, a lady at the age of thirty-seven finally got a man to marry. A week to the wedding, the man said that he was no more interested because the lady was too short and they had told him that short people are very bad. At age thirty-nine, the lady got another man to marry her. A week before the wedding, the brother was at the bus-stop and a bus ran into him and crushed him to death. At forty-one, she found another man. They even went far this time around because they were already in the church. When the man of God asked anyone that was against the marriage to stand up, the wife of the man whom the lady wanted to marry, stood up and that was the end of the wedding.
Beloved, there are different varieties of embargoes. There are four examples: destiny embargo, ministerial embargo, progress embargo, there is also career embargo. An embargo is a destructive blockade, whenever it is placed on any today, it introduces sufferings and fruitfless toiling on him. There are even embargoes that can kill. They are called 'killer embargoes'. There are equally inherited embargoes. There are also witchcraft embargoes, etc.
All these embargoes have only one agenda that can give birth to it to destroy lives and stifles and aborts breakthroughs by denying each breakthrough of the necessary strength. When there is not enough strength to give birth to breakthroughs, the result will be failure at the edge of miracles.
*MORNING*
1. Every alignment of witches against my prosperity, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every organisation of witchcraft, working against my star, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anyone who accepted witchcraft in order to destroy my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Every accord of witchcraft, troubling my star, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, repair what should be repaired in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil hand upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power rising up against my last laugh, die, in the name of Jesus.

P.s: For more revival messages like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

God's Judgment : Intention Or Action / Daily Spiritual Digest: Burning But Not Consumed / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.