Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (6637 Views)

Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sun, 18th Oct 2020 / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Seeds Of Destiny Sunday March 4th, 2018 Devotional - The Mystery Of The Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 1:49am On Mar 10, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Tuesday, 10 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 1-4

TOPIC: *THE POWER OF WARFARE PRAYERS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 57:1-9

*MEMORY VERSE:*
*Isaiah 26:20-* ```"Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Life is like a book; you write a chapter every day. Be careful what you write.*

PRAISE WORSHIP: *Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit*

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
*THE POWER OF THE RISEN CHRIST SHALL ARISE FOR YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

*The MESSAGE:*
Today, we shall consider the power of warfare prayers. There are prayers that cannot make the enemy to tremble. There are also prayers that will make the enemy to develop serious headache. Evil powers will continue to dribble you as long as your prayers are mechanical, lukewarm or cold. But when you make use of machine gun prayers, there will be pandemonium in the enemy's camp.

A man shared a testimony with me. He led a prayer meeting somewhere and called this fire prayer point: "All those who are planning evil against me, gather here now! in the name of Jesus." Everybody prayed and evil spirits started coming. When they came, he told the congregation: "Now, issue the fire of judgement upon them." They began to call on the fire of judgement. The man said he also prayed like a mad person until his clothes were soaked. A week after that time, he started to get feedbacks from his village. The first person to die was the chief priest of the village. Then others followed. Many of us do not know those who are in charge of our cases. But, when we fire a divine arrow, anything can happen. You must pray fervently, if you want to experience victory.

One of the most powerful passages in the scriptures, which is also one of my favourite passage is:
"I will cry unto God most high, and to God that performeth all things for me." The next verse is very affirmative and reassuring: "He shall send from heaven and save me from reproach." Repeat these verses seven times.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

*MORNING*
1. I withdraw my breakthroughs from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant of the earth, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse of the earth, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I break and loose myself from every form of demonic bewitchment of the earth, in the name of Jesus.
2. I release myself from every evil domination and control from the earth, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the blood of Jesus be transfused into my blood vessels.
4. God, vex my stubborn oppressors in Your sore displeasure, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
-
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2020
*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Wednesday, 11 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 5-8

TOPIC: *PRAYER DECREES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Gen 39:21-23

*James 5:17-* ```"Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Great miracles happen at unexpected times. It is unfortunate that people give up, right at the entrance of an open door. Your present location may be your season of miracles.*

*ANYTHING THAT THE ENEMY IS BRINGING TO CHALLENGE YOU, LET THE POWER OF GOD BREAK THE CHALLENGE INTO PIECES, IN JESUS' NAME.*

Prayer decrees are powerful. The secret is if thou shall say. Make prayer decrees today.

The United Kingdom has remained a land mark in my destiny. In my years there as a student, my main passion was to develop a prophetic foundation for global outreach.

While there, I received a letter from the prison and I wondered who could be writing to me from there. When I opened the letter, I was shocked to discover that somebody whom I expected to have been in Nigeria at that time was the writer. In his letter, he wrote as follows: "Dear Daniel, I wish to inform you that I am in prison. Please pay me a visit and when you are coming, buy me apples, toothpaste and other necessary things. It is now that I know that I should have listened to all the things you used to tell me about Jesus Christ, instead of laughing and making mockery of you." Truly, he used to laugh at me and call me names when I used to preach to him. So, I went to see him in the prison. After going through a rigorous prison protocol, I got to where he was. When he saw me, he broke down in tears, lamenting that if he had listened to me at that time, he would not have been clamped into jail. But, funny enough, he had become born again and had started preaching to other inmates. What offence did he commit? He issued a cheque, knowing fully well that he did not have enough money in his bank account; and nemesis caught up with him. I asked him if he was guilty. He admitted that he was. He then asked the Lord to forgive him. He knelt down and asked for forgiveness. Thereafter, we transferred his case to heaven, since he has repented. When he was charged to court, those of us who understood that the real power-source is from the spiritual, just laughed. On the judgement day, the presiding magistrate said: "As an educated and intelligent person with a distinction in a Master's degree to your credit, I can only come to one conclusion about you. I think you are mad. Therefore, I hereby order that you should be deported." That was exactly what we had decreed and prayed for.

This is to tell you that true power does not belong here, it is from above.

*MORNING*
1. O Lord, break my enemies with Your rod of iron, in Jesus' name.
2. O God, dash the power of my stubborn pursuers in pieces like a potter's vessel, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, arise with all Your weapons of war and fight my battle for me, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. O God, be my glory and the lifter of my head, in Jesus' name.
2. My Father, be a shield for me in every situation, in Jesus' name.
3. O God, hear my cry out of Your holy hill, in the name of Jesus.
4. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
-
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post or by Direct message @Anthony A. Akhigbe on facebook. God bless you.

-----
P.S to closely follow this devotional, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2020

Wednesday, 11 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 5-8

TOPIC: *PRAYER DECREES*

*James 5:17-* ```"Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Great miracles happen at unexpected times. It is unfortunate that people give up, right at the entrance of an open door. Your present location may be your season of miracles.*

*ANYTHING THAT THE ENEMY IS BRINGING TO CHALLENGE YOU, LET THE POWER OF GOD BREAK THE CHALLENGE INTO PIECES, IN JESUS' NAME.*

Prayer decrees are powerful. The secret is if thou shall say. Make prayer decrees today.

The United Kingdom has remained a land mark in my destiny. In my years there as a student, my main passion was to develop a prophetic foundation for global outreach.

While there, I received a letter from the prison and I wondered who could be writing to me from there. When I opened the letter, I was shocked to discover that somebody whom I expected to have been in Nigeria at that time was the writer. In his letter, he wrote as follows: "Dear Daniel, I wish to inform you that I am in prison. Please pay me a visit and when you are coming, buy me apples, toothpaste and other necessary things. It is now that I know that I should have listened to all the things you used to tell me about Jesus Christ, instead of laughing and making mockery of you." Truly, he used to laugh at me and call me names when I used to preach to him. So, I went to see him in the prison. After going through a rigorous prison protocol, I got to where he was. When he saw me, he broke down in tears, lamenting that if he had listened to me at that time, he would not have been clamped into jail. But, funny enough, he had become born again and had started preaching to other inmates. What offence did he commit? He issued a cheque, knowing fully well that he did not have enough money in his bank account; and nemesis caught up with him. I asked him if he was guilty. He admitted that he was. He then asked the Lord to forgive him. He knelt down and asked for forgiveness. Thereafter, we transferred his case to heaven, since he has repented. When he was charged to court, those of us who understood that the real power-source is from the spiritual, just laughed. On the judgement day, the presiding magistrate said: "As an educated and intelligent person with a distinction in a Master's degree to your credit, I can only come to one conclusion about you. I think you are mad. Therefore, I hereby order that you should be deported." That was exactly what we had decreed and prayed for.

This is to tell you that true power does not belong here, it is from above.

*MORNING*
2. O God, dash the power of my stubborn pursuers in pieces like a potter's vessel, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, arise with all Your weapons of war and fight my battle for me, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. O God, be my glory and the lifter of my head, in Jesus' name.
3. O God, hear my cry out of Your holy hill, in the name of Jesus.
4. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me, in the name of Jesus.

-

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

-----
P.S to closely follow up this devotional, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:25am On Mar 12, 2020

Thursday, 12 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 9-11

TOPIC: *POWER AND AUTHORITY FROM ABOVE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Mark 1:23-27

*Mark 9:20-* ```"And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*No matter how long the future may be, God is in control. The future is as bright as the promise of God.*

*THE POWER OF GOD SHALL LAUNCH YOU INTO HIGHER HEIGHTS, IN JESUS' NAME.*

You can rule the world through power and authority from above.

A six-year old girl confessed at a revival programme that she was the one who bewitched her father's hand. She said the reason he could not stretch the hand was that she and her band used it to cut firewood in their witchcraft meeting. Her father almost ran mad. If the six-year old girl was asked to engage in a physical combat with her father of about forty plus, he would probably have broken her bones into pieces, but the girl was stronger spiritually because that is the power base.

From this, we can say that power is the process of control given by God through the spoken words that cause things to happen. It is capable of producing an effect, that is, the spiritual ability to accomplish things. However, one of the problems of Christianity today is that power is fading out and this sad development first started from individual believers. Our authority as believers is exercised in the name of Jesus and power is operated by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. That is why you can see two different levels of operation between two Christians. One can issue a command to an evil spirit in a person and the evil spirit leaves immediately. Whereas another Christian can use exactly the same words, but the spirit would say: "You are not serious." So, the difference lies in the power backing up the command. Authority is given to all Christians without measure. But power is given according to your level of self crucifixion and faith.

The moment a person gets born again, authority is automatically conferred on him. But for the authority to move mountains, the power of God must back it up. In other words, authority is the legal right which you should claim and exercise. But it is power that reinforces and authenticates your right as a Christian. It is possible to have authority without power, and that can spell disaster. But, when you are backed with power, you can rebuke and command evil powers to hold their peace and also unclean spirits to bow. When you so rebuke and command your authority, it is unfailingly obeyed, just like it happened in today's devotional reading, when the Lord Jesus exercised His supreme, indisputable and power-backed authority over an unclean spirit.

*MORNING*
1. Oh Lord, reveal Your divine plan for my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break every circle of failure upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I receive empowerment for speedy breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Oh Lord, let the anointing of excellence fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every mark of rejection against my life, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, purge my tongue by Your fire.
4. Every demonic power that wants to waste my labour and energy, be bound and be paralysed by the chains of God, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 2:57am On Mar 13, 2020

Friday, 13 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 12-15

TOPIC: *BELIEVER'S MARCHING ORDERS*

FIRE SCRIPTURE: *Matthew 10:5-8; John 14:12; Mark 16:17-18; Luke 10:19*

*Ezekiel 34:5-* ```"And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When it appears as if everywhere is dark, watch out. You will soon witness the sparkling of bright stars. Darkness will fade and brightness will warm your heart.*

*THOSE WHO DESERVE MULTIPLE BREAKTHROUGHS, SHALL HAVE THOSE BREAKTHROUGHS.*

God is giving you marching orders today. God is raising you up to cause headache for the kingdom of darkness; and you are expected to make the kingdom of darkness panic. The Lord expects us to be creating headache for our enemies. But it is unfortunate to see that the enemies are oppressing believers instead.

I used to have some troublesome friends in those days, (I mean troublesome as Christian warriors not as hooligans). One day at a vigil, they prayed the following prayer points: "Let all satanic transport services grind to a halt, in the name of Jesus." As they were praying violently, all of a sudden, a nicely dressed handsome young man landed on the floor and was saying: "What brought me down, what am I doing here?" And they told him without mincing words that he had been brought down by the power of the Holy Spirit backing up their prayers. I know some believers who dare not attend vigils or pray fire prayers, simply because the Christian marching order is not clear to them.

Our marching orders are clearly spelt out here. We were commanded to: "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead and cast out devils" (Matthew 10:.cool. As you continue to grow in your Christian life, if you fail to carry out any of these before you go and meet the Lord, you would have lived a powerless Christian life. What does the Lord expect us to be doing practically? How does the Lord want us to carry out our marching orders? Should we just be hiding from our enemies? No! Your marching orders are: "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead and freely cast out devils."

*MORNING*
1. Oh Lord, I ask for wisdom and knowledge to do my job right, in the name of Jesus.
2. I receive grace to be diligent in business, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, anoint my handiwork for outstanding success, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I excel above my colleagues ten times like Daniel, in the name of Jesus.
2. I will find favour before my boss, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let the anointing to overcome fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
4. I bind every spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:42am On Mar 14, 2020

Saturday, 14 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 16-18

TOPIC: *FIRE IN YOUR BONES*

*Psalms 39:3-* ```"My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*It could be that the last door that must be closed before the real doors open is what you are complaining about. Do not murmur.*

*AS FOR YOUR DESIRES THIS DAY, THE LORD ANSWER THEM BY FIRE.*

You need fire in your bones to fulfill your divine mandate. When the fire of the Holy Ghost is burning violently in the altar of your heart, you will rise up with holy aggression and cause commotion in the camp of the enemy. We should all be able to carry out the marching orders as attested in Matthew 10:8. God wants you to be filled with power to the extent that as you pass by, witches will be running away from you. A witch should not be seen admiring your perfume and asking who did your hair for you. The fact that they were able to move closer to you is an evidence that you lack power. Even your saliva should carry fire and if an evil person is following you about in a bid to collect the sand from underneath your feet, he should be electrocuted.

Another "troublesome" friend of mine came across a magician who was performing with live snakes in a market place. As he rained his incantations, expecting things to happen in order to catch his prey amongst the spectators, my Christian friend who was standing at the back of the crowd nullified the effect of his incantations by simply saying: "I trample upon everything you have said, in Jesus' name." And nothing worked for the magician that day. By the time it dawned on him that he could not make a headway, he left the place for another location. This is the Kind of headache that God expects us to be causing for the agent of darkness.

You should not be crying day and night that something is screaming by your bed or that birds are perching on your pillow. Why should you be under the fear of a strange bird, lizard and cockroach when you already have a superior power? I am emphasizing this for us to see that we are falling short of our marching orders. Our shadows are supposed to chase demons. In fact, our spiritual level should attain such a height that even an usher in the church ought to be able to attend to any case of demonic attack that is brought to the church. The efficacy of the power should be so real in each and everyone of us that we should be able to say: "Don't bother to take this one to the General Overseer, I'll take care of it."
There must be burning fire in every bone and fibre of your body. When the fire is burning inside you, you will not be able to shut up.

*MORNING*
1. Oh Lord, let my request find favour before my boss, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every plan of the devil to put me to shame and ridicule, be cancelled by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, make me a channel of blessings to those who work with me, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every satanic attempt to destroy my reputation, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind every spirit of memory failure, in the name of Jesus.
3. I reject every curse of failure, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power prolonging my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:54am On Mar 15, 2020

Sunday, 15 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 19-21

TOPIC: *THE UNTOUCHABLES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Luke 10:17-24

*Daniel 12:1-* ```"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Failure is not final. Most of the time, success is achieved after failure. Your success story is being written.*

*IF THE LORD BE WITH YOU, HIS ANOINTING SHALL OVER SHADOW YOUR LIFE, YOU SHALL GO FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH, YOU SHALL GO FROM GLORY TO GLORY.*

When God visits you with His divine presence, you will become untouchable. When your life is filled and saturated with the power and fire of the Holy Spirit, you will become too hot to handle by any wicked power. You will become untouchable for agents of darkness. When you are untouchable, you will vomit fire anywhere you go. You will always frighten the enemy.

There was this friend of mine who was posted to pastor a church situated in the street where there was practically a herbalist in every house. This brother decided to make it "a do or die" affair. He made up his mind to wake up every day at 2:00 a.m., point to every house and say: "I soak this house in the fire of God and I destabilize every demonic arrangement therein, in Jesus' name. He also coupled it with speaking in tongues. After two months of this exercise, the witch-doctors in the street held an emergency meeting and they sent a delegate to see my friend's General Overseer, requesting him to remove the pastor from their street. The highly amused General Overseer told them that they were free to deal with him for he knew very well that they could not face him. That was how the herbalists lost their clients to the church of this brother and they began to wallow in poverty for lack of patronage. When you start demonstrating the power of God, you will become a living testimony to the power of God that saves to the uttermost. You will tread on serpents and scorpions. Come what may, nothing shall by any means hurt you.

*MORNING*
1. Every spirit of backwardness in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. I reject snail and tortoise anointing, in the name of Jesus.
3. I refuse to labour in vain, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Oh Lord, make me a proof producer, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind and cancel all ungodly delay to the manifestation of my promotion, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father Lord, hasten Your word to perform miracles in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, let my way be cleared to the top by Your hand of power, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 5:25am On Mar 16, 2020

Monday, 16 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Joshua 22-24

TOPIC: *GREATER WORKS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 21:18-21

*Daniel 3:17-* ```"If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Humility is ladder to greatness. The way up is down. The man who humbles himself will always survive, no matter what happens. The humble will not stumble.*

*THE ENEMIES THAT CALL THEMSELVES YOUR FRIENDS SHALL BE EXPOSED.*

Jesus has promised that we shall do greater works and that the wonders which you shall perform will surprise those who are around you. God will showcase His glory, by bringing out His wonders in your life. Sometime ago, a witch-doctor husband of one of our new converts traced his wife to our meeting through charms and threatened to deal with us if we did not release his wife. We asked him if he had come to fight us physically and he said no, but that he would use his power on us. We told him that he could go ahead to use whatever power he had on us. But alas!, he failed woefully. He was enraged, because he had lost his wife to Jesus.

In a fellowship that I was attending a long time ago, our prayer was so aggressive that unbelievers did not dare pass by the church building. They knew that if they attempted to cross our bridge, they would be shocked. However, why is it that evil people that are supposed to be running about seeking our help are the very people giving us shelter? Did not our Lord and Master, Jesus, say: "Greater works than this shall ye do?" Our lives should be a terror to evil people. If they lock up Christians, we expect the angels of God to come and open the door of the prison. The reason we don't see angels is that many people cannot cope with consecration that is required. Every believer is meant to be a power generator. It is not for pastors, apostles or evangelists and ministers alone. Whatever Jesus did, according to our text of today, can be done today through you. You shall even do greater works. No wonder the Bible declares that this is the age of the manifestation of the sons and daughters of God. Step out by faith; and God will manifest Himself through you, as his son or daughter.

*MORNING*
1. Every evil gang-up against my career, scatter by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father Lord, help me to offer profitable service, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any power hiding the key to my promotion, loose your hold and die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Holy Spirit, help me to identify and avoid evil business trap, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break the power of any sickness that will try to hinder me from achieving my vision, in the name of Jesus.
3. I receive grace to handle the ups and downs of my career, in the name of Jesus.
4. I receive abundant prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 4:21am On Mar 17, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

Date: 17 March 2020

TOPIC: Deliverance Of The Head

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 1-2

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Genesis 39:21-23

MEMORY VERSE: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Do not quit when the battle is hot. It is indeed true that He who runs away from the battle, will come back to fight another day.

PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit

AGENTS BEHIND YOUR FAILURE HAVE BEEN DISGRACED.

The MESSAGE:

God has made provision for every need which we will ever have and there is deliverance for every aspect of our lives. Today, we shall consider the deliverance of the head.

Deliverance is a process by which God delivers His people from bondage. It is a process by which God releases those who are oppressed and paralysed by the enemy.

Deliverance is to detach cobwebs of darkness from your destiny.

Deliverance is aimed at closing the doors against the enemy.

Deliverance is aimed at destroying every evil platform provided for you by your ancestors.

Deliverance is to uproot any evil seed planted against you.

Deliverance is the breaking of bondage. It is the removal of a satanic embargo.

Deliverance is to serve quit-notice to every form of infirmity. Deliverance is to allow the divine circumcision of your heart. It is to break every enchantment of the enemy. It is therefore important that we should understand that part of why Jesus came, was to deliver us.

One third of Jesus’ ministry was devoted to the ministry of deliverance.

The Bible says: “Upon Mount Zion there shall be deliverance…” It is after deliverance that there can be holiness; and then the children of Jacob can possess their possessions. Deliverance is to deliver your star from star-hunters. It is to eject all those evil tenants living in the habitation of your life.

Of all the kinds of deliverance we carry out, there is a major one which we sometimes overlook. It is the deliverance of the head from pollution, poison, bewitchment or curse. The head is the uppermost and chief member of the body.

The head is the most important part of the body. I have seen a legless person who is still alive. I have seen a handless person who is still alive. But you can’t find a headless person who is living.

Your head is the symbol of your destiny. God has settled your deliverance. He wants you to possess your possession.

He is set to take away cobwebs of darkness surrounding your head.

With the deliverance of your head, your life will head for greatness, good success and access to all the blessings that are attached to your destiny.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

-I claim my divine promotion today, in the name of Jesus.

-Every evil spoken against me where I work, die, in the name of Jesus.

-I fire back every arrow of demotion fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

-Every satanic principality at my workplace, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

-Oh Lord, let all those who are sitting illegally on my benefits and promotion be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.

-Oh Lord, let all those who are sitting and planning an illegal transfer for me from my place of blessings, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

-Every hostile person and pretender around me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 6:44am On Mar 18, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Wednesday, 18 March 2020

Bible In One Year: Judges 3-5

TOPIC: YOUR SEASON OF UNCOMMON MIRACLES

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Acts 19:9-12

MEMORY VERSE:
2 Kings 4:36- ```"And he called Gehazi, and said, Call this Shunammite. So he called her. And when she was come in unto him, he said, Take up thy son."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
If you focus your attention on what you cannot do, it might become difficult to detect and maximize your talents and areas of competence. Focus on the positive.

POWER THAT CANNOT BE INSULTED, THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU, IN JESUS' NAME.

The MESSAGE:
This is your season of uncommon miracles. Those who go about saying that the era of miracles has passed are yet to experience the power of God. God has decided to lay bare His hands and show His omnipotence. He wants the whole world to know that His power will never change. This is why today's devotional is channeled towards the restoration of your confidence in God, the Creator of heaven and earth.

Meshach, Shedrach and Abednego had confidence in their God. They refused to bow to the golden image. They said they preferred to burn than to bow. They said they knew that their God would save them and that even if He decided to allow them to burn, they still would not bow. They confidently walked into the fire; and the Lord proved Himself by saving them.

Now, many people are beginning to appreciate the power of God. An incident that took place recently amply shows this. Armed robbers went into the house of a member of our church and as they were ransacking his property, one of them found a sticker with the M.F.M logo on it. He called the brother and asked if he was an M.F.M member and the brother said: "Yes." The robber quickly hands off the brother's belongings and he alerted the others about the identity of the brother. They ran off without taking anything from the house.

Just as God brought special miracles by the hands of Paul, God is ready to perform special miracles through you today. You must rise up as a child of God and pray until the world begins to discover that the God of miracles is still alive.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING
1. Every evil board meeting intended against me, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, convert the wisdom of my antagonists to foolishness, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let the voice of the critics be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING
1. Every wicked plot to distract me from achieving my goals, be exposed and frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
2. I receive boldness and strength to belittle mockery, slander and opposition in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let God arise and let every plotter of evil who has risen against me scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, let every merchant of evil, who is conspiring against me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

© MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2020

Thursday, 19 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Judges 6-7

TOPIC: *FREEDOM FROM SATANIC MANIPULATION*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Exodus 7:9-13

*2 Timothy 3:8-* ```"Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*One of the greatest secrets of achieving greatness lies in discovering areas in which you have the best advantage, exploring those areas and maximising the latent energy within you.*

*EVERY POWER THAT DOES NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE PEACE SHALL DIE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Although satanic manipulation is on the increase, you can be free from being a victim, through the power of the Most High. There is a lot of confusion in the world today. There are modern day Pharaohs. New Nebuchadnezzars are springing up. Modern magicians have filled the air waves with lying wonders. God cannot stand by and watch His children mesmerized and swallowed up by deceit. You shall be free today.

In today's passage, you will notice that Pharaoh did not run away nor did the action of Moses and Aaron scare them. Conversion of one item to another was not new to Pharaoh. This is one of the most interesting passages in the Old Testament. It opens our eyes to many deep spiritual truths. It exposes certain things to us that might not have been very clear in this modern era. Actually, it is only God that can deliver Christians from ignorance.

Many years ago in Nigeria, there used to be a notorious magician called Rodorondo. There was another one called 7-7. These two men became popular by performing street magic. One regular feature of their street magic was that a serpent must be present. Sometimes, the serpent would be as big as a python. Innumerable Nigerians use to gather to watch their magical acts without knowing that that kind of activity was a satanic manipulation to steal their virtues. Many of us too are even not aware that there were some intercessors who prayed these magicians and their likes out of business. Today, the streets where such magicians as the two referred to above normally operate are generally backward and highly under-developed. This means that the satanic manipulation perpetrated by Pharaoh's magicians is still being repeated today. But, the rod of the Lord will swallow Pharaoh's rod.

*MORNING*
1. Oh Lord, let all, planning for my downfall and raising barriers, fall into their own trap, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, accelerate my speed and cause me to overtake even my superiors, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let all my entitlements in my workplace locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every demonic intelligent operatives that are busy planning and working to scatter my career, be frustrated, in Jesus' name.
2. Every token and trap of liars against my career, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let Your glory overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, order my steps and guide every move I make, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2020
Friday, 20 March 2020
Bible In One Year: Judges 8-9
TOPIC: CONFRONTING DARK POWERS
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Exodus 7:11-22
MEMORY VERSE:
Revelation 16:5- ```"And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
You are treading the path of failure if you are treading the path of least resistance. Aim high. Go for extraordinary goals. Be an uncommon achiever.
BEGINNING FROM NOW, EVERY SITUATION BOTHERING YOUR MIND SHALL BECOME MIGHTY TESTIMONIES.
The MESSAGE:
Dark powers must be confronted and conquered. Charmers and occult practitioners must be disgraced. You must not allow the enemy to put you under bondage any more. One of the popular things they do in India is to charm snakes. You can see where it has led them now. Thousands have been initiated just by watching the snake charmers. Unfortunately, we Christians do not know that the things that happened in the palace of Pharaoh was what was going on in our streets and in a place like India.
This makes me remember the story of one of my friends, a very young brother but a troublemaker. He started a ministry and his ministry was to frustrate magicians. Anytime he was passing by and there was a magician, he would jump down and he would repeatedly say: "I frustrate it in Jesus' name and I trample upon it. It shall not come to pass." They would try and try and nothing would work for them that day. So, when they discovered that they were having trouble, they would stop the magic and look around at all the spectators. After spotting all the grey headed people, they would tell them to leave the scene. They believed it was those ones that had sufficient power to stop what they were doing. Whereas the fellow causing the confusion was just twenty-one or twenty-two years old. It was the operations of such Christians like these that drove the magicians off our streets.
Another intercessor like my friend poured anointing oil in front of the house of one of the chief magicians in our country and the magician died. Whatever satanic agents are doing, God will rise up and turn their camps upside down. God shall smite evil powers and the camp of the enemy will witness untold casualties, as it happened in the camp of Pharaoh.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
1. Every bird of darkness working against my progress, fall down and die, in Jesus' name.
2. I arrest every bird fashioned against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every bird of darkness on assignments against my destiny, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
1. I shall not be a candidate of the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in Jesus' name.
2. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my life from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.
3. My destiny, reject every bewitchment fashioned against me by the birds of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power programming evils against me, using evil birds, be dismantled, in Jesus' name.
© MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional

21 March 2020

TOPIC: Addressing Your Background

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 10-12

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Matthew 13:3-7; Jude vs12

MEMORY VERSE: “Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.” – Genesis 26:12

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
If you allow yourself to be frightened by dark clouds, you will end up wasting your harvest. Do not be intimidated by any negative skyline.

THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL ARISE FOR YOUR SAKE TO DISGRACE YOUR DISGRACE.

The MESSAGE:

To become an overcomer, you must learn how to address your background. Take a look at your ancestral past and address it seriously. The life of anyone who has been dedicated to an idol or who bears the name of an idol would be monitored by demon guards. Such powers will prevent good things from coming to him. They chase good things away.

Sometime ago, I told a certain lady to go for deliverance and she said: “What? I am born again. I am a child of God. I am sanctified and I have the Holy Spirit. I don’t need any deliverance.” So, I left her alone. Six months later, as I was going home from work one day, I noticed that somebody was calling me. I stopped and, behold, she was the one. I asked her what the matter was. Tears would not let her talk. She was crying bitterly. I tried to calm her down and she began to tell me her story. She said: “I did not pass the examination to enter this university. But, because the place is close to the water, giving the chance to initiate as many university students as possible, my mates got me admission into this university. When I got to the campus and found that they were worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ, I decided to join them. My mates came to me several times and warned me to stop attending the Christian fellowship or I would be disgraced. I told them it was a lie, in Jesus’ name.” She would have been okay with that initial confession if not for the fact that she had been originally dedicated to something else by her parents. The demons would have ran away if not for her dedication. They told her that since that was the way she wanted to go about it, she would see. The day she cried and came to me, she had gone to check her result and discovered that she failed everything, including the subjects in which every other person got an A. I said to her: ” But I told you to go for deliverance and you refused.” This time, I did not need to preach any sermon before she agreed and went for deliverance. That was how she was able to pass and get out of the university.

Every evil tree in your background will wither and die, as declared in the book of Jude.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING:

1. All my virtues swallowed by satanic birds, be vomited, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every monitoring bird of darkness fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

3. I shall destroy every company of satanic birds fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING:

1. Every witchcraft bird flying against my destiny, shall fly no more, in Jesus’ name.

2. Holy Ghost fire, burn away the memory of my life from possession of every satanic bird, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every evil cry fashioned against my habitation at night, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

4. O God, arise and let all my stubborn enemies scatter, in the name of Jesus.

MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2020

Sunday, 22 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* Judges 13-15

TOPIC: *TOTAL FREEDOM*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 32:7; Isaiah 61:1-4

*Exodus 15:1-* ```"Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Nothing good comes easy. A path without obstruction does not lead anywhere. Hindrances constitute a necessary aspect of life.*

*ALL THOSE WHO ARE GATHERING UP TO MOCK YOU, SHALL PLAN YOUR CELEBRATION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Every believer has a right to total freedom. It is the divine right that God has reserved for all captives. Today's Scriptures, keys you into this right as you shall sing your song of deliverance.

A sister was always falling ill anytime she wanted to sit for her exams. Her mother decided to find out from the herbalist what was responsible. The herbalist told her that the water gods were hungry, that she should give them food so that they would allow her daughter to sit for her exams. The woman accepted and bought bags of rice, beans, garri (cassava flour), etc, took them to the river and dumped them inside the water. After that, the girl was able to sit for the exams and she passed. After sometime, she got born again; but her mother was still offering sacrifices to on her behalf. But, after seven years, the mother forgot about it. The spirits appeared to the sister in the dream and said: "You have not paid us this year and we are going to make you pay." She replied: "I reject what you are saying, in Jesus' name." The spirit told her that, in case she did not understand, she should go and ask her mother. They told her that the first thing that would happen was that they were going to provide another beautiful wife for her husband. And before she knew it, her husband had picked one girl, settled her in a flat and stopped talking to our sister. She rushed to me and said: "Dr., there is fire on the mountain." I said: "Well, you have to go back home, there are certain things to do." We thank the Lord because she was delivered at last.

Beloved, this is the era of the opening of the prison to them that are bound. You shall be free. It is your right. But, you must make the move to claim that right.

*MORNING*
1. Thou power of the night fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the rod of the wrath of the Lord come upon every enemy of my _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the angels of God invade them and lead them into darkness, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let the hand of the Lord turn against them day by day, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let their flesh and skin become old and let their bones be broken, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let them be compassed with gall and travail, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let Your angels hedge them about and block their paths, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2020
MFM Daily Devotional
23 March 2020 –
TOPIC: I Shall Not Be Bewitched
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 16-18
MEMORY VERSE: “Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.” – Exodus 7:11
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Take away Joseph’s dream and you have taken away his destiny. Your dream is a mirror that reflects your destiny.
ANY POWER TRYING TO SCATTER YOUR PLANS, TRYING TO SUPPRESS YOUR STAR, LET THOSE POWER BE PUT TO SHAME, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The MESSAGE:
I declare to you today, by the spirit of prophecy, that bewitchment shall not be your lot. The trap of the enemy shall not catch you.
Sometime ago, a friend of mine organised a crusade somewhere in this country. The first night, the trap of Jesus caught a big fish. The big fish was one woman called Halima. Halima was the best moin-moin (beans pudding) seller in the place. No other moin-moin seller sells hers, unless Halima has finished selling hers. During the crusade, the man made an altar call and said: “If you know that you are an eater of flesh and drinker of blood, come forward.” Halima was the first person to come out. She confessed that human blood was added to the moin-moin she was selling and that was why it was very sweet. It means that anyone who had consumed Halima’s moin-moin had taken human blood and, if the person did not go for deliverance, it would remain in his/her system working evil. You need to address the problem of bewitchment today.
I heard the story of someone who was given a bottle of wine but he did not drink it. He kept it somewhere. After a few days, when he picked it up, he found in the bottle, which was cocked and wrapped, a small tree already growing inside. Had he taken the wine, he would have had a spiritual tree growing in his stomach.
There was a lady who listened to our message entitled: “THE TABLE OF THE LORD AND THE TABLE OF THE DEVIL” She laid her hands on her stomach while praying the prayer points and she vomited a snake. God made the snake to manifest, so that she could praise Him.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
O Lord, make their chains heavy.
When they cry, shut out their cries, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, make their paths crooked.
EVENING
Lord, make their ways to be hewed with sharp stones.
Let the power of their own wickedness fall upon them, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, turn them aside and pull them in pieces.
O Lord, make their ways desolate.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Tuesday, 24 March 2020
*Bible In One Year:* Judges 19-21
TOPIC: *CAST YOUR BURDENS UPON THE LORD*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 55:22-23; Psalm 37:5
*1 Peter 5:7-* ```"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The world belongs to dreamers. Work on your dreams and your life will reflect the trademark of great achievers.*
*THE GOD OF HEAVENS WHO IS THE GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH, SHALL TAKE CONTROL OF YOU.*
I have good news for you. Today's devotional hour can be likened to Calvary where burdens are lifted. Jesus has declared, that it is finished. You need not to struggle to carry your burdens.
A woman was coming from the farm with a big load on her head; and suddenly, someone drove past in a jeep and she called out: "My son, my son, give an old woman a lift." The driver stopped and said: "Mama, come inside" and she entered. After the brother had covered some distance, he looked back and discovered that the old woman still had her load on her head. So he said: "Mama, keep the load down." Mama answered: "But, I am the one you are lifting, not my load." This is how many of us relate to Jesus. We think that we are the ones who have been lifted by Him to the joy of salvation and that our burdens are untouched and remain intact.
This is why such Christians die in the wilderness like most of the children of Israel. They keep struggling against the flesh, until God says: "You have done enough, come up." Such people never really lived in victory. They never really got to live the kind of life God wanted them to live. This is why the devil is so successful in what he does to many believers. They are still living wilderness life. They have not left that stage of struggling with God. It is sad that many believers end their journey at this stage. Is it not instructive to note that it took one night to get the whole of the 6,000,000 Israelites out of Egypt, while it took 40 years to get Egypt out of them?
The Bible commands that you cast your burden upon the Lord. He cares for you and shall sustain you. You shall not be moved.
*MORNING*
1. O Lord, fill them with bitterness and let them be drunken with wormwood.
2. O Lord, break their teeth with gravel stones.
3. O Lord, cover them with ashes.
*EVENING*
1. Lord, remove their souls far from peace and let them forget prosperity.
2. I crush under my feet all the evil powers trying to imprison me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let their mouth be put in the dust, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let there be civil war in the camp of the enemies of my _ _ _, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Wednesday, 25 March 2020
*Bible In One Year:* 1 Samuel 1-3
TOPIC: *VICTORY IN A STRANGE WORLD*
*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Job 10:22; Genesis 49:5; Psalm 74:20
*Acts 7:7-* ```"And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*When God wants to promote you, He will introduce changes into your life. Change is an agent of promotion.*
*FROM NOW ON, YOU SHALL CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*
We live in a strange world. The world has become a theatre of complexities. There are multiple problems everywhere. The African continent is worst hit. Here the enemy is busy spreading confusion. Against this backdrop, God has promised us victory. Foreign evangelists find it hard to believe what is happening in Africa, because their own environment is quite different. In our environment, you do not find many women who get drunk. There are countries where 30 percent of the womenfolk are alcoholics. Some would be so drunk that they could put their children in the oven and switch it on. We do not find such things around here.
The story of a white man who gets born again is different from that of a black man who gets born again. It is a fact that most white men have never seen shrines before in their lives. Some do not even know what herbalist (fetish priest) looks like. Some of the foreign evangelists who come to Nigeria find it hard to believe certain things. For example, if you say: "Evangelist, do you know that someone has been pregnant for five years?" He would say: "No, that is impossible. It cannot happen." "Evangelist, do you also know that some people put their legs on the wall at night and their spirits get out of their bodies?" He would say: "Ah, that is superstition."
Beloved, the Lord is assuring you that there is victory for you in the habitation of cruelty. The rod of the enemy shall root rest upon you.
*MORNING*
1. Thank the Lord because Your season of promotion has come.
2. I bind every fear of rejection, in the name of Jesus.
3. I receive God's favour and that of those who will decide on this contract, in the name of Jesus.
*EVENING*
1. Oh Lord, catapult me to greatness as You did for Joseph in the land of Egypt, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, let Your favour go with me everywhere I go, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father Lord, make all my contracts and business proposals find favour in the sight of my helpers, in the name of Jesus.
4. Oh Lord, let whosoever meant to help me receive help to help me, in the name of Jesus.
MAY GOD ANSWER ALL OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME!!!
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2020
MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL
26 MARCH 2020 BY DR. D.K OLUKOYA –
WHEN YOU MUST ADDRESS YOUR BACKGROUND
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 4-8
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 26:2; 1 Samuel 17:29
MEMORY VERSE: “Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;” – 2 Corinthians 1:10
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Those who have no dream have no future. You must have a dream that inspires you to go on.
ANY DANGEROUS SPIRIT THAT HAS ATTACKED YOUR LIFE SHALL CATCH FIRE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
What must you do when you discover that things have become completely out of order in your life? You must examine your background and address your foundational bondage.
A man had three children – two girls and a boy. One day, the three children went to fetch water from a stream. While the girls were washing their clothes by the stream, suddenly, there was a wave and they were both swept away. That was how two of them died. The boy ran home and reported the incident to their parents. He had expected that they would be sad. But to his amazement, they just smiled and kept quiet. They knew what had happened. They knew where the girls came from and they knew that they had gone back there. This is the Kind of thing that happens in our environment here.
There was a certain African minister of God. When he first started to minister to people and to pray for them, he found that whenever he asked an evil spirit to depart, the evil spirit would say: “No!” He became worried about the embarrassment and went ahead to fast and pray about it. He was shocked by the reply God gave to him. God said: “How can you cast out what is in your own body?” He said: “Lord, I don’t understand.” The Lord said: “I will explain; although you are in England now, you were the only child of your parents and they did all kinds of things to protect you so that witches would not kill you when you were young. Those spirits are still in you, in spite of the fact that you are born again. You have to go to another minister for deliverance.
I thank God for the pastor. He swallowed his pride and looked for someone else to pray with him. He is today a powerful man of God. If you are carrying loads of Egypt, your Christian life will be unfulfilled. There is no curse without a cause. You must cancel foundational curses and obtain your freedom from any form of evil umbrella bondage.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
1. My helpers will not change their minds towards me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, let me find favour, compassion and goodwill with my helpers, in the name of Jesus.
3. I command my contract being caged by the ememy to be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
4. Oh Lord, give me supernatural breakthrough in my present contract proposal, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every door of breakthrough that has been closed against my life, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power that wants to nullify good things in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. I release all my contracts and goodness that has been tied down by the spirit of wickedness, in Jesus’ name.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2020
Friday, 27 March 2020
Bible In One Year: 1 Samuel 9-12
TOPIC: BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
MEMORY VERSE:
John 5:34- ```"But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved."```
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
The greatest foundation you can lay for great achievement is the foundation of prayer. Prayer is the key that prepares the platform and erects the structure of unprecedented achievement.
EVERY PROBLEM THAT HAS ENTERED INTO YOUR LIFE FROM THE DREAM SHALL BE DESTROYED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The MESSAGE:
Do not wait until it is too late when it comes to addressing deeply rooted problems.
I used to know a man who was a priest in one of the orthodox churches. Although, he was a priest, he had about six girlfriends in the church. But, God loved him. Anytime he was administering Holy Communion, something would be telling him: "You are going to hell." Because this man loved himself, he quickly resigned and went to join another church.
Balaam's weakness was money. Had he done something about it, the enemy might not have been able to kill him. Some people believe that they know everything. You will hear them proudly assert: "God has told me and that is it." But, what they said God told them may not be true. You hear them boasting: "In fact, I have sought God's face and I am sure." The fact that you are sure does not mean that you should not listen to your spiritual leaders again. Some people say: "I have fasted, I have prayed and I am convinced." The weakness of Korah, Dathan and Abiram was spiritual pride. They said to Moses, "Are you the only one God can speak to? Why are you lording it over the people?" They staged a coup against the man of God. And what happened? They qualified as the first human beings who went to hell fire without dying. Had they done something about their carnal dispositions, God would have helped them.
Sometimes, your weakness could be geographically located. Remember that the first set of people who thought God was geographically located were attacked by the Lord. They fought God's people and said: "It was because their God is the God of the mountain that was why we were defeated; let us arise and fight them in the valley, and we shall defeat them." God said: "These people are ignorant, not knowing that I am a God of both the mountain and the valley."
Modern day Korah, Dathan and Abiram must be tackled through prayer. You must command such powers to fall down and die. Any power corrupting the water of your destiny must be arrested today.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
1. All my confiscated blessings, be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil power diverting the benefits of my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I paralyse the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents concerning this contract, in Jesus' name.
EVENING
1. You devil, take your legs away from the top of this contract, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father Lord, help me to identify and avoid evil business trap, in the name of Jesus.
3. I command every demonic cobweb to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
4. I refuse to be rejected, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2020

Saturday, 28 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* 1 Samuel 13-14

TOPIC: *PLAGUES FOR THE ENEMY*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Exodus 10:7-11

*1 Corinthians 7:35-* ```"And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The signature of the Almighty is secured when you pray. The cheque will be honoured when you present it at Heaven's bank. What prayer does is to place the totality of Heaven's resources at your disposal.*

*THE ARROW THAT WAS FIRED INTO YOU THAT IS CAUSING UNEXPLAINABLE FAILURE, UNEXPLAINABLE DISAPPOINTMENT; BEGIN TO GO BACK TO THE SENDERS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Life is a battlefield. You must confront your enemies and conquer them. This is our focus in today's devotional study. To defeat the ememy, who has a track record of re-appearing and putting up new appearances from time to time; you need weapons that will prove your desperation. You need weapons that will portray the might of God and the aggression of the Most High. You must therefore, make use of the weapon that will spread calamity and casualties throughout the length and breadth of the camp of your enemies. One of such weapons is the weapon of the plague. There is what is referred to as the weapon of the plague.

When God decides to plague your enemy with great plagues, that is the end of the discussion. No power can collide with great plagues and remain the same. When great plagues from the Almighty fall upon the powers that are holding you captive, they will be ground to powder. When the camps of the enemies receive the visitation of great plagues, none of them will remain alive to tell the story. When God rolls out the regime of plagues, nobody will be able to contend the terror.

When pestilence is poured upon the land of your unrepentant Pharaoh, tragedy will litter his camp. When God introduces a plague, the manifestations are diverse. Your enemies will become God's enemies. Those who have been trying to destroy you, will knock their heads on the Rock of Ages. God can go any length to defend His interest in your life. When God decides to send plagues into Pharaoh's court, anything can happen. The enemy will begin to witness strange tragedies and mysterious occurrences. When this begins to happen, Pharaoh will open the door and allow you to come out of this house of bondage.

A plague comes as a result of terrible judgement. Some enemies will not allow you to go until they begin to suffer great plagues. When the effect of the plague begins to bite your enemy who has been fighting against you, he will be subjected to carrying out useless assignments that will force him to release you.

*MORNING*
2. O God, dash the power of stubborn pursuers in pieces like a potter's vessel, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. God, be my glory and the lifter of my head, in Jesus' name.
3. God, hear my cry out of Your holy hill, in the name of Jesus.

©️ _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)_
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 29 March 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Violent Wind

TOPIC: The Violent Wind (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 29 March 2020)

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 15-17

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 41:16; Jeremiah 51:2; Jeremiah 15:7

MEMORY VERSE: “And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.” – Jude 1:23

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Prayer gives you added value. It places you far ahead of others. It decks you with the ornament of favour and grace. Prayer is the plus of life. It cancels every minus.

YOUR TESTIMONIES WILL BEGIN TO MANIFEST.

The MESSAGE:

The enemy is battle ready 24/7. He can employ any means to fight. One of his ready-made weapon is violence. Our emphasis in today’s devotional study is that we must not take chances. We must employ the weapon of violence against violent enemies.

Also Read: Open Heaven 29 March 2020 – Workers in the Lord’s Vineyard

This is the fan of the Lord that blows the enemy unto destruction. The workings of this weapon is strange. When the enemy wages war against you or when wicked plans are made by him to perpetrate your bondage or fortify a cage in order to hold you captive, the Lord comes with this strange weapon. Beloved, it works in a very strange manner.

The onslaught of the enemy is carried out in this manner. A divine fan starts to blow against the enemy and a violent wind begins to carry them away. Then, a divine whirlwind is ushered in to finish the work by scattering them unto desolation. With the full operation of this weapon, the powers that have fought against you will not be able to come together and launch another attack, having being scattered by divine whirlwind. God uses the fan as a weapon of emptying the camp of the enemy.

God blows the enemy away like chaff. The fan of the Lord will also spread calamity throughout the enemy’s camp.

God knows what befits the powers that are holding you under bondage. The Almighty has declared: “I will fan them with a fan.” The fan of the Lord is a fitting weapon for stubborn pursuers. When the enemy refuses to turn back and you issue a cry of vengeance against him, your prayer will become the fan of the Lord and you shall destroy them.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

O Lord, let my enemies be confounded and troubled, in Jesus’ name.
I frustrate every witchcraft exchange of my virtues, in Jesus’ name.
All the assembly of the violent men, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING

Anything, planted in my life by witchcraft, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, break down the hedges of the wicked and bring their strongholds to ruin, in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft seed in my life, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flieth by day, in the name of Jesus.

©️ _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2020

Monday, 30 March 2020

Bible In One Year: 1 Samuel 18-20

TOPIC: MOMENT OF TOTAL VICTORY

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Ezekiel 39:4; Ezekiel 39:1; Ezekiel 39:13

MEMORY VERSE:
Revelation 21:6- ```"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
There are requirements for success. You cannot stumble on real success. It has to be earned through rigorous preparation.

WHATSOEVER IS NEEDED TO PUT YOU INTO YOUR BREAKTHROUGHS SHALL BE APPLIED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

The MESSAGE:
God wants His children to be victorious at all times. Hence, He has given every believer weapons that guarantee unchallengeable victory. In today's devotional, we shall consider a terrific weapon of spiritual warfare. It is the weapon of the raven. A raven is a bird that consumes everything around it. Beloved, when the cup of the enemy's iniquity is full, the weapon God uses is this ravenous bird. The characteristics of the ravenous bird include swiftness, fierceness and total victory over the enemy.

Beloved, you can speak to all kinds of ravenous birds and command them to devour stubborn pursuers and unrepentant Pharaohs. You need this weapon when you want to achieve the burial of the powers that have vowed that they will not rest until you are buried.

Beloved, there is no mercy on the field of spiritual warfare. The enemy that has programmed terrible bondage in order to finish you, does not deserve your pity. When you are on the battlefield, you either attack the enemy or he attacks you. Beloved, you must destroy them before they destroy you.

Ravenous birds constitute the best weapons to use when you are involved in "a do or die" battle. When activities are going on in the witchcraft coven against you and your family, you cannot afford to fold your hands. You simply need to pack a bunch of ravenous birds and dump them into their coven. Within a few days, they shall all be buried.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING
1. By the power that divided Jordan river, let my unusual breakthroughs manifest, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power mocking my prayers, receive double destruction, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God of Elijah, arise, and make me a mysterious wonder, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING
1. By the word of God, which cannot be broken, I move into my next level, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every satanic priest ministering against my breakthroughs, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3. My season of unusual laughter and victory dance, manifest, in the name of Jesus.
4. Whatever has tied down my destiny, break loose from my life, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2020

Tuesday, 31 March 2020

*Bible In One Year:* 1 Samuel 21-24

TOPIC: *FREEDOM FOR CAPTIVES*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 104:1-7

*Matthew 8:26-* ```"And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Dreams are tonics for rejuvenating destiny. Go for the best tonic and you will achieve a glorious destiny.*

*EVERY POWER THAT IS SAYING NO TO YOUR UNCOMMON LIST, EVERY POWER THAT IS SAYING NO TO YOUR CELEBRATION AND DECORATION, THE POWER THAT IS SAYING NO TO YOUR REWRITING YOUR FAMILY ISSUES, LET THOSE POWERS DIE COMPLETELY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Beloved, what are you going through at the moment? The God of battles will fight for you. When God fights your battles, your victory is sure. When God rebukes, the enemy flees. When the Almighty rebukes, the association of witches and wizards scatter. When you declare: the Lord rebuke thee, stubborn pursuers will flee. The rebuke of the Lord can be likened to an atomic bomb. It will vomit fire upon the head of the powers behind your bondage. The rebuke of the Lord comes with terrible judgement. When God rebukes, the power of your father's house will let you go. The rebuke of the Lord will heap coals of fire upon the enemy's head.

At the rebuke of the Almighty, your captors shall flee. Your enemies shall quickly set you free no matter how tough the battle is. No matter how deep your bondage appears, the rebuke of the Lord will set you free. Even the captives of the terrible shall be released. This weapon is loaded with the anointing that will throw your enemy into panic and release you instantly. God has given us this weapon, so that powers that are operating here and there will discover that your case is different.

The rebuke of the Lord must sound in the camp of the enemy. A single rebuke from the Almighty will force your Pharaoh to declare that he is ready to let you go. If you are tired of being a constant victim of satanic attacks, you must activate the rebuke of the Lord. If you are tired of being insulted by elemental powers, simply make use of the weapon of the rebuke of the Lord. The result is that satan will tremble, evil powers will somersault and die; and the enemy will never toy with you again.

Enough-is-enough battles are best fought with this weapon. The rebuke of the Lord is a weapon that the enemy cannot withstand. Unfortunately, this weapon has been lying fallow in the armoryof the Lord.

*MORNING*
1. Let the Holy Ghost set a standard of freedom for my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Affliction shall not rise again in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power that does not want to let me go, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Every seed of oppression in the labour of my hands, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. You mountain of oppression, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil stronghold assigned against my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God arise and make my life a mysterious wonder, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 3:50am On Apr 01, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life

Daily Devotional

Wednesday April 1st 2020

TOPIC: You Must Receive The Oil Of Favour Today

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 25-27

MEMORY VERSE: “And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him,” – Acts 7:9

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Being at the right place at the right time is the best ladder to the greatest height of success.

EVERY POWER THAT DOES NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE PEACE SHALL DIE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

The MESSAGE:

The oil of favour is heaven’s greatest gift. You must receive it today. A brother started coming to the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. He was working somewhere as a supervisor. He had somebody ahead of him and also the General Manager; and these two made his life tough.

They made it almost impossible for him to attend church services. However, he came to one of our meetings where we talked about favour. He didn’t understand what it fully meant but he prayed it.

Then one day, the owner of the company’s network came to visit the factory which was a chemical factory.

When the owner of the company came, they conducted him round the factory on a tour. They got to a place where there was a problem, then the man said: “Well, you see what is happening here, there is a chemical reaction that has taken place, that’s why this place is like this now.” He turned to the General Manager and asked him if he understood the chemical reaction. The man said no.

He turned to the assistant, asked him if he knew what was happening there and he too said “No sir.” Then he pointed to our brother who was number three.

The brother said immediately that hand came in his direction, something like ice water fell upon him and he just opened his mouth and began to talk. He said he himself didn’t know what he w
as saying, but the Whiteman was shaking his head in affirmation.

They went on and got to another place in the factory where there was also a problem. Again, the man said: “There is another problem here, what chemical reaction is taking place here?” He turned to the General Manager who said: “No idea.” He turned to the assistant who also said he didn’t know. Again the brother said immediately that hand came in his direction, something like ice water came upon his head again and he opened his mouth and began to talk and the Whiteman said “That’s correct.”

When they ended the tour, the chairman of the company then said: “You are now the General Manager, you are the assistant and you are the supervisor. The brother was made the General Manager. He got a car and a house along with it.

You must receive divine favour after the order of Joseph.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

Strangers from the grave, clear out of my body, in the name of Jesus.

My life, reject the strangers that smite unto death, in the name of Jesus.

I break the yoke of the invisible destroyers, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING

Every venom of the serpent and scorpion eating up my flesh, dry up now, in the name of Jesus.

I drink the blood of Jesus. (Say this for 21 times)

Let God arise and let my infirmity be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

I bind and cast out every agent of death in Jesus name

Good morning brethren

Happy new month to you y'all

1 Like

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Amen.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2020

Thursday, 02 April 2020

*Bible In One Year:* 1 Samuel 28-31

TOPIC: *MY HEAD SHALL BE ANOINTED*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 23:5; Psalm 92:10

*2 Samuel 7:11-* ```~"And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Prayers will achieve what years of struggle and aimless drifting can not achieve.*

*BEGINNING FROM NOW, EVERY SITUATION BOTHERING YOUR MIND SHALL BECOME AMAZING TESTIMONIES.*

Uncommon favour is achieved with uncommon anointing. When your head is anointed, you will experience multiple blessings. Divine favour can make you a mystery to those who are around you. Divine favour can make you to be like a lamb among wolves and they cannot come near you. Divine favour will make you to become a delightful spectacle and the angels of the Lord will be watching over you with interest.

A servant who has won divine favour will be treated with honour and respect. A servant with divine favour will enjoy the privileges of freedom. When you have the oil of favour on your head, it becomes so easy for you to have breakthroughs. The oil of favour upon your head will uplift you, it will remove the obstacles on your way and make you a celebrity. Divine favour will make you a wonder to your contemporaries. Divine favour will counter the spirit of Balaam that comes against you. With divine favour upon you, every prayer sound you make will be bottled up and respected by God.

If you need complete victory, you need the oil of favour on your head. If you want satanic agents to be your footstool, you need the oil of favour upon your head. Even in the times of temptations and trials, favour will sustain you. When others are falling and you are almost stumbling, divine favour will lift you up.

With the oil of favour on your head, even if you are in a desert situation, it will be turned to the Garden of Eden. The oil of favour will change your mountains to plain grounds. The oil of favour will turn your impossibilities to possibilities. When you have the oil of favour on your head, you have the concentration of God's presence that can do all things for you; you will achieve spectacular feats in times of challenges.

*MORNING*
1. Thank God that you are alive and thank Him for the blessings of prayer.
2. Take authority over your spiritual environment where you are.
3. Blood of Jesus, wash away my iniquities right now, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Let every obstacles blocking answers to my prayers be removed, in the name of Jesus.
2. I declare and proclaim that this is my year of new song, in the name of Jesus.
3. I command every Haman working against my new song and unexplained celebrations to hang and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every enemy like Haman, of my destiny, you shall end your life in frustration, confusion and shame, in the name of Jesus.

© _*MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE* is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)__
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2020
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE
DAILY DEVOTIONAL
APRIL EDITION
Friday, 03 April 2020

*Bible In One Year:* 2 Samuel 1-3

TOPIC: *PRAYER FOR UNCOMMON FAVOUR*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Proverbs 22:1; Deuteronomy 33:23; I Samuel 2:26; Psalm 5:12

*Romans 14:18-* ```"For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*If you are given to sleep, you might remain asleep even when success passes you by.*

*THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL ARISE FOR YOUR SAKE TO DISGRACE YOUR DISGRACE.*

Today's devotional, centers on prayers for uncommon favour. The prayer points for today shall draw the oil of favour from the throne of grace. There are different kinds of oils. There are negative and positive oils. When the oil of divine favour is upon you, people will single you out for blessings. Divine favour will will distinguish you amongst many and you will stand out without being crushed. When the oil of favour is upon you, you will enjoy open heavens irrespective of your circumstances.

You need to understand how to draw upon the oil of favour. If you are able to provoke the oil of favour upon your head, your destiny will be beautified, the glory of God will shine in your life and you will move forward. The oil of favour is the key to promotion. When the oil of favour comes upon you, you will outshine others. You will outrun those who have been running ahead of you.

When you have favour, you do not need to bother about silver and gold. If you must have an uncommon success, it is important that you have divine favour. I remember the story of a woman who was too brilliant and who applied to be a doctor abroad. Of all the doctors who applied at the said hospital, she was the only Black woman, the others were Whites. They tried to pull her out of the contest but because she was divinely favoured, they could not. Even when she was given an examination, all the examiners gave her distinctions.

Divine favour will draw red marks upon you to show your enemies that you cannot be touched. Divine favour will give you the key to uncommon promotion. If you want to be highly lifted, you must have the oil of favour on your head. You must pray that God should envelop you with favour. With the shield of favour, you shall go places!

*MORNING*
1. Every ministry of Haman working against my greatness, expire on your own tree, in the name of Jesus.
2. I proclaim aloud that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil plan by unfriendly friends, targeted against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. The plans of witchcraft jealousy and envy of my father's house, of my mother's house, catch your senders, in the name of Jesus.
2. Evil powers of my father's house, of my mother's house, be broken in my life and ministry, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft plan assigned against my glory this year, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2020

Saturday, 04 April 2020

*Bible In One Year:* 2 Samuel 4-7

TOPIC: *FAVOUR FOR OUTSTANDING BREAKTHROUGHS*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 44:1-8

*Acts 21:19-* ```"And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Your destiny shall not lack the oil of favour.*

*ALL THOSE WHO ARE GATHERING UP TO MOCK YOU, THEY SHALL PLAN YOUR CELEBRATION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

Outstanding breakthroughs can only be experienced on the platform of divine favour. I remember a woman who went to the embassy to obtain a visa to travel out of the country. She was on the queue when a Whiteman called her and asked what she came for. She said she came for visa to travel out. The Consular then asked what she wanted to use the visa for and the woman told him that she wanted to travel to buy shoes for sale here in Nigeria. The Whiteman asked if she had enough money to start the business and the woman told him that she did not have, but she would look for it as soon as she got the visa.

Normally, with that information, she was not supposed to have been granted the visa, but because she had the oil of favour upon her head, the Whiteman collected her passport and told her to come back by 2:00 p.m. On getting there by 2:00 p.m., the visa was given to her. The woman was the only person that was granted visa that day. That is divine favour at work!

However, the oil of favour that is dropped on your head can be stolen. The ordination of favour from birth can be stolen just as virtues are transferred. This is where warfare is necessary. You need to possess what had been lost. You have to possess what the enemy had stolen from you. If you want uncommon promotion, you have to receive the oil of favour. You have to receive divine favour for you to receive breakthroughs and uncommon favour. You MUST receive divine favour to stand out and shine to the glory of God.

Divine favour is what every man need. There is no kind of limitation that divine favour cannot remove. Through divine favour, many have won battles; many have become heroes; many became kings. By divine favour, failures became successes. Through divine favour you can secure the willingness of God to bless and protect you. You shall push down your enemies. You will boast in your God.

*MORNING*
1. Every power assigned to drain my glory, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any gathering assigned to stop my new song this year, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every incantation, divination and evil shrine of my father's house, assigned against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. Any power planning untimely death for me this year, die in my place, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every rule contrary to the rule of God for my life this year, be overruled, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every ancestral covenant and remote control over my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the enemies from my father's house, from my mother's house, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 5 April 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – How To Attack Your Oppressors

TOPIC: How To Attack Your Oppressors (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 5 April 2020)

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 8-12

FIRE SCRIPTURE: Deuteronomy 28:7; Leviticus 26:7-8; 2 Samuel 38-39

MEMORY VERSE: “And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.” – Psalms 89:23

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
Do not complain that there is nothing to learn. Every error or mistakes is a curriculum for learning.

ANY POWER TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR PLANS AND TRYING TO SUPPRESS YOUR STAR, LET THOSE POWERS BE PUT TO SHAME, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

The MESSAGE:

In today’s devotional, you shall learn how to attack your oppressors. Many years ago, I read a story about a battle scheduled to take place between the Romans and the British. The British had planned to invade the Romans right from sea shores, before they had time to work out their strategies. The Romans too had their own plan, which gave them an upper hand. As soon as they disembarked from the ship that transported them to Britain, they set the ship ablaze. It meant there was no room for turning back; it meant “Onward ever, backward never.” This shocked and amazed the British soldiers and made them to know that the Romans meant business. This strategy gave the Romans victory over them.

Also Read: Open Heaven 5 April 2020 – The Value Of Your Service

When I was a small boy in the Primary School, our teacher used to give cane to those who answered questions correctly, to beat those who got them wrong. I used to get the answers correctly, so I always had to beat the others. If anyone was inflicting strokes of the cane and was gentle about it, the teacher would give the person a bitter sample.

I used to suffer for it because after school hours, the pupils that received strokes of the cane from me would gang up against me and beat me up. I then decided to stop answering questions in the class, but I discovered that our teacher would beat everybody and when it was my turn, he would give me more strokes of the cane, saying that I was supposed to know better. I then had to start answering questions again because it was safer for me.

So, I mapped out strategy of attack on my oppressors. I got a hot balm in a small tin and when they attacked me again, I applied the balm on my palm and rubbed it on their faces, one after the other. As from that day, they stopped beating me up because they knew that I had a dangerous weapon in my hand.

God shall disgrace your enemies and they shall be scattered according to the Scriptures.

PRAYER POINTS:

MORNING

Every serpent and scorpion planted around my life and ministry, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral root of problems in my life, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
Every arrow fired at quenching my destiny, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING

Let confusion come upon the camps of my enemies now, in the name of Jesus.
No matter the situation I’m facing, I shall become what God has made me to be, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil power fighting against my future and glory, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
By the blood of Jesus, I receive deliverance from every household attack, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2020

Monday, 06 April 2020

*Bible In One Year:* 2 Samuel 13-15

TOPIC: *VICTORY THROUGH VIOLENCE*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Matthew 11:12; Luke 16:16; Gen 32:25-28

*Psalms 102:17-* ```"He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer."```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*The economy of the world may go up and down, God is set to effect amazing transfers of wealth to you.*

*THE GOD OF HEAVEN WHO IS THE GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH SHALL TAKE CONTROL FOR YOU.*

Today's devotional leads us into secrets of victory through violence. One day, some Christians were at a meeting and some masquerades were parading and threatening the Christians. One of the reverend gentlemen said that they should just leave them to do what they wanted to do, so that there would be no trouble. However, one violent Christian brother said they were not going to allow them carry out any ritual there.

The brother prayed and called on the God of Jacob; and he rained the fire of the Holy Ghost upon the environment. Suddenly, the demons in the masquerades started to shout that there was fire all over the place, that they should leave immediately. The priest who was to carry out the sacrifice shouted, saying that the sacrifice was not getting through; that the demons were complaining. He acknowledged the fact that the Christians had a power that was more powerful than his and he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. This happened because some people got violent against the devil.

Beloved, let this be clear to you --the devil has no mercy and does not understand any other language other than violence.

Here, Jesus is telling us that we should fight for the kingdom; that we should not sit and grumble. The word "prevailed" is mentioned twice in this verse. Jacob was violent and he got God's blessing. By the time his name became Israel, he had changed and that is why God is not referred to as the God of Israel, but the God of Jacob --he was violent and he took his possession by force. Today beloved, I want you to examine your life. See what you have and what you are supposed to have. Get violent and be divinely dissatisfied!
You must prevail through violence after the order of Jacob.

*MORNING*
1. Lord, I thank You for the blood of Jesus Christ which cleanses from all sins.
2. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus Christ.
3. I now release myself from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I release myself from the grip of any failure and bad luck transferred into my life from the womb, in Jesus' name.
2. I destroy completely, every dark covenant made on my behalf, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil family curses, in the name of Jesus.
4. I vomit every concoction I have been fed with as a child, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2020
MFM Daily Devotional
7 April 2020 –
TOPIC: The Force Of Prayer
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 16-18
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Job 9:4-10
MEMORY VERSE: O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!” – Romans 11:33
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
God offers the best while the enemy offers the worst. Go for the best! Your life will reflect God’s best.
ANY POWER ATTACKING YOUR STAFF OF BREAD WITHIN THE NEXT 24HOURS, LET THOSE POWERS BE BURIED ALIVE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The MESSAGE:
Today, we shall examine the force of prayer. Many years back, somebody came to call me that his sister was dying at the General Hospital Ikeja and I rushed there. I got there at about 11:00 a.m. The gateman told me that I couldn’t go in since it was not yet visiting time. The sister I had to pray for had not stood up from the bed for over three weeks. The ward looked as if it was meant for those they were gradually giving up on. The gateman reluctantly lifted the gate and I moved in and went to the sister’s bed to start praying. Brethren, it was not a gentleman’s prayer. As I began to pray, the sister who was terribly weak and could not even talk started saying “Amen” faintly and later her voice grew more audible. At a particular point, about six people in the ward started saying “Amen” too. Later, the sister stood up and others started standing up too. I was only praying for her, but the awesome God was reaching out to others.
There is a strong link between divine connection and fulfilment of your destiny. You need to key into the awesomeness of God and see God in operation. The human brain has its own limitation. Even the brain of a professor is limited to his field of expertise. There are some realms that professors become defeated. The brain of man is so limited that it is an insult to God for any man to say that there is no God. All you know is not all there is to know. There are realms human beings do not understand and realms that are not even clear to scientific findings. The awesomeness of the power of prayer has not yet been presented to the modern day man. For this reason, of all the forces on earth, the greatest force is the force of prayer. The force of prayer is the only force that forces of darkness cannot contend with. As a matter of rule, all who have ever opposed the Almighty God have been ruined. Awesomeness refers to amazing, excellent, wonderful, breath-taking, incredible, impressive, magnificent, powerful or fascinating deeds. God’s word, activities and actions are awesome. If the awesome God is beside and behind you, it does not matter what powers are gathering against you because they will all be scattered. Prayer moves mountains. When you pray God will begin to do great things which are past-finding-out.
PRAYER POINTS:
MORNING
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against all witchcraft spirits manipulating my life, in the name of Jesus.
I destroy the rod of the wicked with the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
I cancel the consequences of any evil local name or nickname or ancestral name attached to my person, in the name of Jesus.
EVENING
I uproot all evil plants from my life, in the name of Jesus.
I release my spirit, soul and body from every evil domination and control, in the name of Jesus.
I smash and remove completely all the gates of hell shutting out my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
I come against all evil designs against my life, family, children, husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE by MFMRevivalist: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2020

Wednesday, 08 April 2020

*Bible In One Year:* 2 Samuel 19-21

TOPIC: *O LORD! CONNECT ME TO YOUR AWESOME POWER*

*FIRE SCRIPTURE:* Psalm 62:11; Revelation 19:1; Revelation 4:11; Revelation 7:12

*Isaiah 44:24-* ```"Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"```

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:
*Your Commander-in-Chief has never lost any battle. Fight aggressively knowing that victory will be won at the end of the battle.*

*ANY DANGEROUS SPIRIT THAT HAS ATTACKED YOUR LIFE SHALL CATCH FIRE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.*

There is a prayer you must pray today. You need to ask God to connect you to His awesome power. When the awesome power of God comes to manifestation in your situation, you will experience great signs and wonders. When the awesome God begins to fight your battles, you will behold wonders.

There was a case in Nairobi, Kenya. There was a place close to the fruits market where children sell fruits to help their parents as means of earning money for their school fees. As a young girl went to the forest to pluck mangoes, she did not know that there were kidnappers close by and so she was kidnapped. The young girl, having grown up in a home where prayer was the principal thing, started making sounds since her mouth had been tied. At a point, a mother lion heard her from the forest and thought one of her cubs was in trouble and so she charged at them. When the men saw a lion coming, they ran away leaving the girl, and the lion sat by her.

The situation was like that for hours until the park police went into the forest with guns. When the mother lion saw them, she just ran back into the forest, leaving the young girl unhurt. There is no situation that is so hopeless that it cannot be addressed by the power of God. When you call upon the awesome God, you are calling on Him whose power has no measure. The Bible makes it clear that power belongs unto God. The omnipotent God will do wonders in your life. God will showcase His glory according to today's Bible passages.

*MORNING*
1. I destroy all demonic incisions, in the name of Jesus.
2. I divorce myself from all demonic marriages in the dreams and trances, in the name of Jesus.
3. I cleanse myself from all inherited infirmities and sicknesses, in the name of Jesus.

*EVENING*
1. I cleanse myself from all demonic pollution of my mind, in the name of Jesus.
2. I chase out all spirits of anxiety, worry and impatience, in the name of Jesus.
3. I send Holy Ghost fire to the camp of witches and wizards. I scatter their conspiracies, in the name of Jesus.
4. I destroy all evil thoughts and imaginations against me, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Days Fasting And Prayers Challenge With Prayer Points. / There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. / Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 352
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.