Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) (79443 Views)

Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2020
IPOB making us proud.

IPOB forces shalom.

Nigeria and it zombie security citizens can only making noises on social media.

We are waiting for the animals nigeria cowardice police, soldiers and other zombies to start their stupidities against innocent unarmed IPOB citizens in this place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2020
overall90:

see fool.
you must be a small boy.
you are using the moniker you are using to hustle to play tribalism.continue.
do you bother to ask yourself why you are the only one i quoted?
let me tell you even if i know you are too daft to believe me.you advertised a white honda a few days ago which i and a friend were making plans to contact you as we are currently on the rig.i wrote down your contact that was why i was able to pick you out immediately and now that deal is off.so you continue playing your stupid tribalism on something that doesn't concern you.

Silence the best answer for a f....
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Ezmans: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2020
naijaguy123456:
What a brave man Sowore is, he called for revolution and he faced the consequences. Some people called for Biafra, one gunshot they are in Israel or Ivory Coast hiding.

#COWARDS
#JUMP BAIL
#CHEST BEATER

[img]https://i./OCf9.gif[/img]
afonja fool @ fourty .n kanu was attacked a day to his Court hearing if don't know, goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Ezmans: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=Ezmans post=86641029] afonja fool @ fourty .n kanu was attacked a day to his Court hearing if u don't know, goat

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by AuroraB(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2020
Hold on, his parents died same time or something shocked
Chaii! How sad!
Was it an accident
May they rest in the Lord and comfort to the bereaved, Amen.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Nastofar(f): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2020
KANU no be Hero. Hero no dey fear death. In fact na their death dey confirm them as Hero. But the guy feel dey their o. He fit disguised. This is Nigeria where Nigerians can fry Ice block!
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by desiredhome: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2020
post=86639945:

People should all be careful about the bad things they wish for others, it will always come back to hunt you in ways you do not expect.

Few days ago, we were thinking of this particular issue about how parents have to becareful about the kind of children they are raising.
Here was this Cownu that was first saying he will go to Aso Rock and bring the head of Our darling Daddy,
then he graduated to, our darling Daddy died in a London hospital, that he had all the pictures and videos evidence and a young man of 35 years was brought in from Sudan to become Nigeria president!!! shocked shocked shocked

But it was so shocking and sad to come online to read about the death of his Dad and Mom, happening just months apart!
That was after he wished death for President Muhammadu Buhari.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

People should all be careful about the bad things they wish for others, it will always come back to hunt you in ways you do not expect.

May the Soul of HRH Eze Israel Kanu and Mrs Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu Rest in perfect peace.

We Rise!!
Very correct......
Whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap....it's in the Bible
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by AuroraB(f): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
overall90:

see fool.
you must be a small boy.
you are using the moniker you are using to hustle to play tribalism.continue.
do you bother to ask yourself why you are the only one i quoted?
let me tell you even if i know you are too daft to believe me.you advertised a white honda a few days ago which i and a friend were making plans to contact you as we are currently on the rig.i wrote down your contact that was why i was able to pick you out immediately and now that deal is off.so you continue playing your stupid tribalism on something that doesn't concern you.
You'd have had him flogged silly like the mad man he truly is lipsrsealed cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by AuroraB(f): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2020
naijaguy123456:
What a brave man Sowore is, he called for revolution and he faced the consequences. Some people called for Biafra, one gunshot they are in Israel or Ivory Coast hiding. You’ll think they’re tiger or lion online but in real life they’re nothing. Just noise noise noise !

#COWARDS
#JUMP BAIL
#CHEST BEATER

Like he won't take off if he could or his passport not taken Eheeeehn, why did your hero stop his revolution cheesy undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Splashme: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Area4Area: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nnamdi so after all the threats and promises, you still couldn't come down to give your parents the last respect.
Too bad.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
What killed them both at the same time
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by TUANKU(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
mrjaydee:
That's a Chrysler not a rolls Royce!
RR body kit.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by AerialMapper: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
This isnt a Rolls Royce; this is a face-lift Ghetto Bentley AKA Chysler 300
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by truthisgood: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ysamari:

I didn't see Nnamdi kanu in the burial ceremony angry grin grin

Is like you are not feeling fine the earlier the better so go for check up.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by oyewale0001(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
naijaguy123456:
What a brave man Sowore is, he called for revolution and he faced the consequences. Some people called for Biafra, one gunshot they are in Israel or Ivory Coast hiding. You’ll think they’re tiger or lion online but in real life they’re nothing. Just noise noise noise !

#COWARDS
#JUMP BAIL
#CHEST BEATER

Bro you dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Jabioro:
He is around,he would soon emerge on FB..and radio Biafra..be on the watch out..
u better go and brush that ur mouth

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ysamari:

The coward ran away
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by shogsman(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
This fake rolls Royce hearse in action again
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by shogsman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Hope that their road is good enough for the rolls royce
That's not a rolls Royce, it's a look alike

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by shogsman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
KefeeBRIGHT91:
Not every observation needs a clap back especially when you don't have your facts right.
Well in this case he's got it right, that's not a rolls Royce and it's not the first time it's been used for a high profile burial.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
naijaguy123456:
Who is this 1mbecile ?

Ask your Father.

I'm sure he regrets birthing a clown like you.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by adem30: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nnamdi KANU wishes Buhari dead, but here is he burying his Father and Mother same day. What a life.

RIP to the dead
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Made in China RR

RR never made such model for ambulance

The igwe is a bastasddd pedophile wife is 15 years older than the son.

67 and 52

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by naijaguy123456(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Am spending Val with ya mama tonight. Please don’t tell ya papa .
Mcquine:

Ask your Father.

I'm sure he regrets birthing a clown like you.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
naijaguy123456:

#COWARDS
#JUMP BAIL
#CHEST BEATER

/
Sowore brave? Buhari has him caged!

He can't see his family. He even sought temporary teaching employment and was denied.

Sowore in Nigeria is a cat and that's what dictators want of their detractors. But as everything in Nigeria is upside down, it is understandable that a decapitated attention-seeker is called a hero. Nigeria? Isn't that a place where looters are called "Your Excellency" and Honourables? Go figure!

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Wolexyoshi(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
mrjaydee:
That's a Chrysler not a rolls Royce!

Not a Chrysler but a fake Rolls-Royce.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ysamari:

HMMMMMMMM

THIS IS A FAKE ROLLS ROYCE.
THE GRILL WAS MOULDED.
V-BOOTH ROLLS NO BE TODAY

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmm ... Aba Rolls Royce!
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ysamari:

Body go tell am
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by DaHrNn0001: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Hope that their road is good enough for the rolls royce

Oga that's not a Royce... Our Igbo brothers talents at work... Check the tyre and some other features, you go know say na ABA ROYCE
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
IPOB making us proud.

IPOB forces shalom.

Nigeria and it zombie security citizens can only making noises on social media.

We are waiting for the animals nigeria cowardice police, soldiers and other zombies to start their stupidities against innocent unarmed IPOB citizens in this place.

Keep fooling yourself. Kanu with all his braggadocio borrowed senses las las. Him for enter make army use am shine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / 4 Popular Nigerians That Have Been Charged & Arrested Abroad For Fraud / Woman Dies During Sex With A Policeman In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.