Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma (995 Views)

David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by OfficialDlh(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2020
Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma has reflected on a situation that happened between him and Jose Mourinho during the Special one time at Chelsea.

Jose Mourinho brought in a young Kurt Zouma to Chelsea from Saint - Etienne but was quick to condemn the France International after a poor performance.

Kurt Zouma who is now 25 reflected on the situation while speaking with RMC Sport and admitted he felt really bad when Jose Mourinho said that to him and that from that he wanted to prove him wrong.

'I cannot remember which match we were playing, we were losing 3-1, away from home,' Zouma said

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/02/mourinho-told-me-i-was-rubbish-kurt.html

Re: Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by Ayoleeboy007: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2020
But seriously, am not always comfortable with this guy behind

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by Soulsymbol99: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2020
B4 nko angry
Re: Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by Numerouno94(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2020
grin grin I tink i agree wit Mourinho on dis.
Re: Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by ojaysam25(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2020
shut up mou is right
Re: Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by hectorr(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
And you are yet to disprove him.
Re: Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by Numerouno94(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
ojaysam25:
shut up mou is right
lol.We re on d same page here, after Messi nd Ronaldo bruhaha.
Re: Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mourinho is one heck of an unorthodox coach.

There are certain things a coach must never say to a player; no matter what. If you still want to keep that player's morale flying then, you must watch, guard and scrutinize your utterances.

One wonders how that man got to this level in his career with the way he handles his men.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma by ojaysam25(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Numerouno94:
lol.We re on d same page here, after Messi nd Ronaldo bruhaha.
lool☺

(1) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho Wants You To Meet His Adorable Daughter [photos] / Full-time Draw Match For Today "Serious Minded / Champions League Draw: Real Madrid To Face Liverpool, PSG To Play Bayern Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.