Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (67858 Views)

I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BluntBoy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Area4Area:
Funny enough, his house wasn't raided and nobody killed, forget IPOB's lies and propaganda

I know, bro cheesy

I was just assuming that if the rumors were true as they would want us to believe, then some ordinary people had taken bullets for the cause. Then, why can't Kanu?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
isthatso:

Sowore and Kanu are 2 different animals. Sowore is a pain in the arse with a respectable resume, a respectable profession who tends to be more civil in his actions and does things by the book, his one uncharacteristic error (calling his protest a "revolution"wink is what landed him in jail. Kanu on the other hand is an imb3cile and self serving opportunist prone to loose talk and incitement. The west can tolerate and even support opposition but they never back loose canons.

Since Kanu has been making noise why havent they interfered in his matter?

If you know that you are a nigerian, shut up. After now you will start looking for where to charge your phone in the useless animals kingdom (zoo) called nigeria without good 2 hours electricity supply.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by richie240: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yeah, you expected him to come back to be killed in the name of paying his last respects to his parents. Unfortunately for people like you, Kanu is not that stupid. You people want him to come back and be killed, but Kanu will not make your dream come true.
Lolz......ipo b can defend/twist anything for Africa!
"Be killed" just as sowore was killed ba?
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BluntBoy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Area4Area:
Most don't even know about this, all they know is that Kanu said but never acted and not guilty of anything.

It is all due to ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by GODWIN78(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ohamadike is the nigthmare of the zoo,those asking him to come and pay last respect,are hypocrite,nnamdi is brave,and smarter than you caward

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
BluntBoy:

I know, bro cheesy

I was just assuming that if the rumors were true as they would want us to believe, then some ordinary people had taken bullets for the cause. Then, why can't Kanu?

BOKO HARAM has given your cowardice president of the zoo called nigeria a quit notice.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Goddyj(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
And so what Is that why he can't come for his parents funeral

If you think the reasons are not enough to make him stay back where he is, you're free to go and fetch him

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=gidgiddy post=86643394]

What government should do is follow the law. The law is not there for decoration. If government has any evidence that Kanu or anyone has commited a crime, arrest and charge to court

Kanu's bail release was predicated upon him not addressing a crowd. I have videos of him in his father's backyard doing exactly that. He broke his bail conditions. He was already due for arrest and bail revocation before he started raising an army to boot.

If the government feels that Kanu or IPOB will become a threat, investigate them or place them under surveillance.

When you know that someone or a group is a threat to the peace of the society, you don't place them under surveillance, you arrest them. No government has the resources to tail hundreds of people for months or years. You cut off the threat.

But to criminalise a group without any evidence, send Soldiers after them, this is abuse of power by government and gross violation of the fundamental right of Kanu and his group

Like I told you, I, a private citizen have videos of Nnamdi Kanu flouting his bail conditions. The man must be mentally retarded, I think. Just look at Sowore. Nnamdi Kanu is way way below Sowore when it comes to bravery, yet Sowore did not flout his bail conditions. That is a sensible human being. Someone who reasons well.

Nnamdi Kanu understands that his people are yearning for a leader. He knows what they want to hear and he knows that they wear their emotions on their sleeves. Boom. He, decides to capitalize on that.

A failure in the UK seizes the opportunity to become relevant and begins to whine his people, playing the music they want to hear. Before you know it, people started donating money to his cause.

I have said this before, look for someone else to lead your struggle. Kanu is a failure in his personal life. Such a person cannot lead you anywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gidgiddy: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
ProWalker:

Buhari is in Nigeria.

Let Kanu come to Biafra Nigeria and give direction to his minions

Buhari is in Nigeria? The front is in Sambisa, why isnt he leading from there? According to you, thats what a supreme leader should do. But he is in an air conditioned villa in Abuja.

Go and tell Buhari to lead from the front in Sambisa where we have war before you tell Kanu to lead from the front in the East where there is no war.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BluntBoy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

BOKO HARAM has given your cowardice president of the zoo called nigeria a quit notice.

Quit notice indeed.

Boko Haram are used to issuing warnings that they never act on. All they ever do is warn prominent figures and attack the common man.

Even Obama was once threatened with death by Boko Haram. Even Obasanjo. But did anything happen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
FrLukas:

I want Igbos to get their Biafra even more than they want it themselves, trust me on that.

But to say Nnamdi Kanu's struggle is peaceful is to be economical with the truth.
do you know the history behind biafra??

do you think biafra is only an Igbo thing??

do you want me to school you about biafra and that biafra is not only an Igbo thing??

But because the Igbo is the largest tribe among those that fought for biafra, they have to take all the blame and also made all uninformed nigerians and public to believe that biafra is only an Igbo thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by OzilBaba50: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s][quote author=FrLukas post=86643807][/quote][/s]
more trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by ProT: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Area4Area:
Irrespective of anything you're saying, Kanu remains a coward after all the threats and promises

Says a man who would piss his pants if a mere "yellow fever" officer accosts him FOR COMMITTING NO OFFENSE.

Whatever sails your boat. � �

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nnamdi kanu father raped a young girl of 15 while he was 33 and if you think it's not true the lets do the calculations.

Kanu = 52 = 0

Mother = 67 = 15

Father = 82 = 33
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by NobleAjare(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
you are a BIG FOOL..
A HERO IS ONE WHO SURVIVES AN ATTACK FROM NIGERIAN KILLERS THAT IS SOLDIERS AND POLICE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gbishman: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Loud and empty barrel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Dearlord(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
The author of this post is completely mad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by ProT: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
isthatso:

like i said and you are evidencing, the only people worse and more uncouth than Kanu are his followers.

Hypocrisy is a Nigerian!
An id1ot referred to people as "animals"; addressed another as an "imb3cile"; u didn't complain of his uncouthness.

I only paid heed to Newton's 3rd law of motion by replying with an equal reaction to his id1ocy, then I'm the uncouth one.

If only Shekau was kiIIing only g0ats like u, maybe, we would have gotten a very sane populace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Sniper101(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Before clicking on this thread, I knew the Igbo's will not disappoint; they must come here to support the Cowardice of their mentor cheesy

And, alas, they didn't disappoint me at all grin

{may the gods help you if you decide to be foolish enough to quote me}

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by ProWalker: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

[s]Buhari is in Nigeria? The front is in Sambisa, why isnt he leading from there? According to you, thats what a supreme leader should do. But he is in an air conditioned villa in Abuja.

Go and tell Buhari to lead from the front in Sambisa where we have war before you tell Kanu to lead from the front in the East where there is no war.[/s]

Sharrapppp!! Buhari was even in maiduguri few days ago but this is not even about him

This is about a shameless coward who has no iota of shame.

His juvenile foolishness led to the death of his parents and he preferred to stay far away on the day he should be doing the traditional rite of passage for his parents

History will not be kind to such foolish people like cownu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by amaridigital(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Xavfra:

Calling these names still do not achieve the main aim

Ask urself wat dey achieved ....
Their death has no meaningful meaning.....

A fool's paradise. Gani, Abiola, Fela, Soyinka, Obasanjo achieved nothing with their act of bravery according to you but Ojukwu and KANU achieved a lot right? Even a foolish man cannot be fooled by your moonlight tales any more. Talk talk people.
Tell me who is the coward in Nigeria now. You heard what Akeredolu said few weeks ago. He was willing to forfeit his second term ambition for Amotekun despite being an APC man. That's yorubas for you while the igbo Governors chicken out at the sight of the IGP by accepting the federal Government controlled community policing. Abeg, gives us some names of brave people known Nationwide who hail from SE again. Just few names. People who never run and chicken out. People like Fela, Gani, Beko, Fayose, Abiola, Soyinka. Big ego without substance you are.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by hisexcellency34: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
True talk. A man should be a man

ProWalker:

Sharrapppp!! Buhari was even in maiduguri few days ago but this is not even about him

His juvenile foolishness led to the death of his parents and he preferred to stay far away on the day he should be doing the traditional rite of paaage for his parents

History will not be kind to such foolish people lie cownu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
ProT:

Hypocrisy is a Nigerian!
An id1ot referred to people as "animals"; addressed another as an "imb3cile"; u didn't complain of his uncouthness.

I only paid heed to Newton's 3rd law of motion by replying with an equal reaction to his id1ocy, then I'm the uncouth one.

If only Shekau was kiIIing only g0ats like u, maybe, we would have gotten a very sane populace.

like I said, the only people more vile than kanu are his followers. Thats why no foreign country pays any serious attention to him. he is just a sideshow to them and his followers are just a circus!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Nnamdi kanu father raped a young girl of 15 while he was 33 and if you think it's not true the lets do the calculations.

Kanu = 52 = 0

Mother = 67 = 15

Father = 82 = 33
Hahahaha!
yes, is on paper that kanu's father is 18yrs old older than his wife.

what that means is that, papa isreal was 28yrs when lolo was just 10yrs.

but marrying a 15yrs old girl in those days was never a crime provided that the bride's family accepted the bride price and the groom's family wholeheartedly even in this present time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
do you know the history behind biafra??

do you think biafra is only an Igbo thing??

do you want me to school you about biafra and that biafra is not only an Igbo thing??

But because the Igbo is the largest tribe among those that fought for biafra, they have to take all the blame and also made all uninformed nigerians and public to believe that biafra is only an Igbo thing.

You want to school me?

Go and read about how Ojukwu crushed Isaac Adaka Boro and his Niger Delta Republic prior to the civil war.

Then read again about how in retaliation, Isaac Adaka Boro led his men to fight on the side of the federal forces to help quench the life out of Biafra during the civil war.

Then we can discuss this.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Tonyspecial(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Last respect indeed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gidgiddy: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
BluntBoy:

Talk is not always talk before the law.

For instance, solicitation is a crime in many, if not all jurisdictions in the United States.

And talk can be construed to be whatever it is perceived to be by a law enforcement agency. That is why the law allows the police to arrest someone if they feel he is going to commit a crime or if they perceive that what he did is a crime. However, the person must be charged to court within a stipulated period of time after the arrest has been made.

ItThe federal government had already charged Kanu to court for whatever they claimed he did. If they felt Kanu done anything else while out on bail, they could have arrested him and charged him to court, that is the law.

But the federal government went outside the law by sending armed Soldiers to go and kill Kanu in his house. Kanu was left with the choice of staying back in Nigeria to be killed or leaving the country to protect his life

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by CORRECTMAN788: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
You can't be wiser than all the security experts both locally and internationally involved in his case.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Originalsly: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
A man with conviction does what he believes is right.... regardless of the consequences. How can you not attend your parents' burial because of fear?...fear of what may happen? Bad enough as an ordinary person... but as a leader? If this isn't cowardice then I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
ProWalker:

His juvenile foolishness led to the death of his parents and he preferred to stay far away on the day he should be doing the traditional rite of passage for his parents

History will not be kind to such foolish people like cownu

Yeah we all know you people wanted him to come back so he can be killed but unfortunately, Kanu is not about to make your dreams come true

Nigerians have no shame. All the armed groups out there killing people daily from Boko Haram to killer herdsmen to bandits, the only person you orople are after is unarmed Nnamdi Kanu

Failed country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Charly68: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
People just write rubbish as if they are wiser than KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
FrLukas:

You want to school me?

Go and read about how Ojukwu crushed Isaac Adaka Boro and his Niger Delta Republic prior to the civil war.

Then read again about how in retaliation, Isaac Adaka Boro led his men to fight on the side of the federal forces to help quench the life out of Biafra during the civil war.

Then we can discuss this.
Hmmm!
i was expecting this,

who suggested the name "BIAFRA"?? thats an assignment for you.

who was ojukwu's second in comment?? please try and find out.

chukwumam kaduna nzeogwu was a delta state man even the other one.....whats that his name.., well do that yourself.

ijaw
ibibio
ikwere
igbo
delta etc
are those that fought for biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Interview About Chinua Achebe / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos / Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.