Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Reliable Is "Namecheap" Web Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Reliable Is "Namecheap" Web Hosting Company (1021 Views)

Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Pay Something On Namecheap? / How Reliable Is Domain King? / How Reliable Is Domainking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is "Namecheap" Web Hosting Company by Niom(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, i m about to purchase a hosting plan and domain name from namecheap but i dont know anything about them.

has anyone here used namecheap for hosting?

Can i go ahead and do business with them or there are better and affordable web hosting companies i should consider?

Please share your experience with them and advise accordingly.......

Re: How Reliable Is "Namecheap" Web Hosting Company by SConnect: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Niom:
or there are better and affordable web hosting companies i should consider?

Our offer may interest you, if you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: How Reliable Is "Namecheap" Web Hosting Company by PreciousId(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
They are the best to me for now and their customers care is 101% awesome I would advise you to go ahead and try them...if you want to startup a blog or website feel free to ask me more questions whenever you're finding something hard to do, I'm a pro blogger and web designer, I have a question and answer website where I answer questions for people you can ask me Questions there too,
I will teach you everything about blogging for free
https://www.tistip.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Reliable Is "Namecheap" Web Hosting Company by Niom(m): 1:16am On Feb 15, 2020
PreciousId:
They are the best to me for now and their customers care is 101% awesome I would advise you to go ahead and try them...if you want to startup a blog or website feel free to ask me more questions whenever you're finding something hard to do, I'm a pro blogger and web designer, I have a question and answer website where I answer questions for people you can ask me Questions there too,
I will teach you everything about blogging for free
https://www.tistip.com

Thanks a lot.....
Re: How Reliable Is "Namecheap" Web Hosting Company by lastbaff(m): 2:24am On Feb 15, 2020
Niom:
Hello Nairalanders, i m about to purchase a hosting plan and domain name from namecheap but i dont know anything about them.

has anyone here used namecheap for hosting?

Can i go ahead and do business with them or there are better and affordable web hosting companies i should consider?

They're one of the best hosting companies with affordable prices. And their customer service is excellent.
Re: How Reliable Is "Namecheap" Web Hosting Company by PreciousId(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Niom:

Thanks a lot.....

You're welcome feel free to ask me more questions on https://www.tistip.com

(1) (Reply)

Mail.com document upload / Have You Been Trying To Install Php On Your Computer? Its Just A Click Away! / FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.