Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters (49516 Views)

INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu / INEC Bars Party Agents, Journalists From Lagos Collation Centre In Somolu / INEC Bars 124 Political Parties From Participating In 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Neyoohpompy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
You are indeed so pained
garfield1:

Did he win any elections? I said earlier that he will go home disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by OzilBaba50: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
princeade86:
Pls who opened the case against Lyon deputy. Is it opposition party, or apc candidate.
i heard it was Lokpobiri guy aggrieved APC members
PDP in their dreams never expected this miracle

NgeneUkwenu Cleverly is still shock
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Josh44s(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Temptee101:
shocked

I'm really ashamed of this country

How did Buhari manage to destroy everything within few years?

Just look at all sectors, nothing is absolutely working. Even the little progress we made in our electoral process prior to 2015, buhari brought the whole thing to it's knees in less than 3 years

What manner of man is this buhari?

Spits

Politics has always been this dirty in almost every nation around the globe. My only pain is we dey display our own in public for the whole world to see and all this public display started ever since Buhari came into power, that man has completely destroyed Nigeria’s image home and abroad forever.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by explosiveskull(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
This should be a wake up call to the Diri guy of pdp, God has given him a second chance so he shouldn't blow it up with their corrupt mentality. Since bayelsans never wanted him, he now owes them and he should endeavor to appease them by doing his work diligently with minimal looting or he will be surprised at how he will be disgraced from office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by princeade86(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
OzilBaba50:
i heard it was Lokpobiri guy aggrieved APC members
PDP in their dreams never expected this miracle

NgeneUkwenu Cleverly is still shock
so is apc vs apc. This is really anti party. They need to suspend the guy.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by OzilBaba50: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
princeade86:
so is apc vs apc. This is really anti party. They need to suspend the guy.
Oshiomole should be the to be sacked
his incompetence stinks to the highest heaven
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by princeade86(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
OzilBaba50:
Oshiomole should be the to be sacked
his incompetence stinks to the highest heaven
I think they believed too much in power, believe me, if the case is not on Odili table, they will win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by explosiveskull(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
krownjoy97:
i just pity this Country, the way Justice Mary Odili is killing judiciary is one to recon with, same he did for Gov Wike last time.
Hw can u say becos of his deputy u nolify the election of the entire bayelsan given Lyon.

Diaris god oooooooo

Just remember wot happen to Chief judge last time, ur days are numbers
Does it mean that you just don't want to be educated, the governor and the vice run what is called a joint ticket meaning whatsoever affects one must affect the other, instead of blaming the apc members who may have a preknowlege that the vice is using a forged certificate but cos they felt Nigeria is lawless and that if the supreme Court can do abracadabra in imo State so same will happen here but instead it worked against them and look at you now crying foolishly here.

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Numerouno94(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
drizslim:
As a young man trying to run my school clearance Nau Unizik. I woke to this morning financially dead broke cry , but as usual i believed a miracle because though i woke up broke i had a rejuvenated mindset.
Back to the main story Earlier on man, I woke to see mtn business saying Happy Valentine's day to me as d only Valentine's msg grin sad DAT kind broke feelings grin.. I logged onto Nairaland and i started commenting. It was my first time dropping my Aza & the thing hit like magic ..

Whoever u are man or lady.. I appreciate & I say may God replenish u More folds.. God bless u and I be igbo boy and it was even an intra tribe gift cry

Na so I take see 5k for my aza..
My best valentine gift oshey lol

Lalasticlala don't delete my first comment. I juss wan appreciate Olufemi
Congrat man.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by shallar1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Breaking News! In compliance with the judgment of the Supreme Court on Thursday, the @inecnigeria has issued certificate of return to the @OfficialPDPNig Candidate, Senator Douye Diri. He will be sworn-in immediately as the newly elected Governor of Bayelsa State
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by OzilBaba50: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
princeade86:
I think they believed too much in power, believe me, if the case is not on Odili table, they will win.
yeah his over reliance on federal might cost Lyon his sweet victory
Oshiomole is a lazy chairman that solely depends on federal might to deliver unlike oyegun that won it all for APC as opposition

Clerverly NgeneUkwenu will be crying now
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by frankmoney(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
In as much as the ruling is unfavorable , they should allow him . So as not to create tension .

Both judgement in imo and bayelsa is highly condemnable
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Numerouno94(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
asobo:
You are writing gibberish man. If APC can't behave democratically, the court will continue to teach them how to get it right. Stop being sympathetic to what is not.
My bro calm down. Dnt b carried away. APC government were actually behind dis cos dey needed to regain d trust of d pple after wat happnd in Imo..Dnt b deceived. Its such a pity dat Lion abi wetin b him name had to b d scape goat.

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Sunnymatey(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
anigbajumo:
Lol,he wanted to reap wea he did not sow.Don't quote me to say rubbish,this is obviously rape on democracy.PDP took over Zamfara and Bayelsa even Rivers unjustly,it is total rubbish.No party can do this if PDP were to be the ruling party.

NB: I don't support of daylight robbery in imo, Supreme Court is setting a bad precedence where by people were no longer the voice of democracy but the court,it is quite disheartened.
My dear sorry for your pain, APC ocastrated all these events you mention. Their penchant for short cuts leads to this.
Not Supreme Court.
The law is clear on the issues that leads to the disqualification of governorship candidiates in Zamfara, Rivers and presently Bayelsa states.

Blame APC national secretariat for their failure to abide by the constitutional provision as in Bayelsa and Electoral Acts as presented by INEC

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by drizslim(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Numerouno94:

Congrat man.
Dalú
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Okedumor: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

you people should ask for your party national chairman resignation instead of playing online politics draft here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by garfield1: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Okedumor:
you people should ask for your party national chairman resignation instead of playing online politics draft here.
Its not oshiomhole fault but that of sylva
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by xrayj(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Okedumor:
Thank u!
This is what I expect from any sensible APC member, not coming online to rant.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by xrayj(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Blame Oshiomhole, he is the chairman!
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

I hope you don dey alright now
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Okedumor: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

your party leaders better boot him out because your chairman goofed on this,zamfara and rivers state and he was informed on the forged certificates. Infact he has given the keys to the aggrieved members to mess him up. When you look at the battle in Edo state,you will understand better.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by oglalasioux(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
anigbajumo:
Lol,he wanted to reap wea he did not sow.Don't quote me to say rubbish,this is obviously rape on democracy.PDP took over Zamfara and Bayelsa even Rivers unjustly,it is total rubbish.No party can do this if PDP were to be the ruling party.

NB: I don't support of daylight robbery in imo, Supreme Court is setting a bad precedence where by people were no longer the voice of democracy but the court,it is quite disheartened.

So you were in Kenya when the Court of Appeal made ACN winners of Osun, Ekiti and Labour Party winner in Ondo during PDP rule?
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Apc shud stop misbehaving and acting like sour losers worse than Pdp. Supreme Court has spoken and it shud be followed. Simple!

If u must review the case do so afterwards and stop this circus pls.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by garfield1: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
xrayj:

Blame Oshiomhole, he is the chairman!
Sylva coordinated everything in bayelsa
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by gcof(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
lordlugards:
They want him to wait while General Muhammadu Bihari APC keep weighing their options for possible way to denial him his mandate.

All the leaders of this country are all insane
hahahah another abracadabra is on the way
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by millionboi2: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Collyno82:
When Flavour sang about Nwanyi Mbaise, not too many people understood. Justice Mary Odili, the APC nightmare.
she is from mbaise right?

She is obviously not happy with d imo judgement.

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by garfield1: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Collyno82:
When Flavour sang about Nwanyi Mbaise, not too many people understood. Justice Mary Odili, the APC nightmare.
I fully understood.they are more dreaded than the umunwanyi awka
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by ChristianNorth: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Afospecialk:

Whenever you have a corrupt leader the colleagues of your practice would be corrupt as well

Therefore, Odili had influenced her colleagues and she will definitely face the wrath of God await her as she makes poor Bayelsians to suffer another 4 years
Wail Yoruba Moslem
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by easzypeaszy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
anigbajumo:

p**sy in Sifia
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by bizhop01: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Caleb17:
Didi may not be issued a certificate of return. INEC , Oshimole and APC are up to something.
Who be Oshiomole?
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by lexyclasy: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
anigbajumo:

Live with history bro, Oshiomole was the first beneficiary of independent judiciary in Nigeria when a PDP governor Dr Osunbo was sack to installed oshiomole was PDP not in charge then, His excellency Mr Peter obi was also a product of Judicial beneficiary, like wise Mr Rotimi Ameachi that snatched from Omehia in Rivers state, all in PDP regime, if GEJ was to be a ad president he wouldn't have allowed your integrity president to contest when he did not attached his requisite qualification in his form CF001 in the first place, PDP even allow Tinubu to thrive as the only opposition in LAGOS during PDP regime, what else did you want from PDP is it to allow JEGA to decide our election when his tenure was just left with one month without proceeding to Institute of strategic studies in Kuru near Jos, leave PDP alone and face your plaque Party of agboros.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by engineerboat(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Pele

Who is now more disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP / Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) / President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.