Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte (1031 Views)

Valentine Parte After Parte / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
I'm showing you this so that you'll know you don't deserve to suffer even if you're from a poor home.

All you need is smart work, followed by hard work, then finally enjoyment, which I like to call parte after parte.

I'll post images as I explain this post.

Typing...
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stage 1: Smart work.

In 2016, I used to be broke without $0.00 in my account. At this time, I was regularly posting relationship threads on Nairaland and I was always being abused and told to stop posting rubbish and go make money.

One day, I stopped posting and turned all my free posts to different books.

Today, these books are generating more money than I can reveal here on Nairaland. Every item I post here is purchased by money from these books.

This, my dear, is the smart work. Let's move over to hard work.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stage 2: Hard work.

We all want degrees, but hate technical skills. Luckily, for me, I somewhat like degrees, but I prefer digital skill and technical skill (handiwork).

I like my environment white, so I paid someone to do the painting, but I wasn't too impressed. I took over the work and repainted everywhere to white, except the parlor.

This is hard work and trust me, it wasn't easy, but since I like technical skills more than degrees, I did the works myself.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
Transforming the kitchen from yellow to white

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Spraying the doors

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Going to the market to buy curtain, AC (both window and split), and other things.

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Taking pictures with my pretty curtain seller.

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Breaking the wall and mounting the ACs.

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fixing the toilet flush

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buying foam and pillow.

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fixing light and more painting.

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Room 1 is set.

Before and after picture.

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
A lot of other physical work I did, but let's keep it short and not talk too much today.

So, that's the end. My back deserves some massage and my mouth deserves fried chicken and fried rice.

This is why I ordered one of my boys to kill a fat fowl and fry it.

No wife or girlfriend because I don't date, but have received some calls from some female friends today. I don't know if they want to ask for gift or for sex.

Whichever one they asked for, I think I'll need to switch off my phone and have a private parte after parte with me, myself, and I.

I hope I'm making the right decision. As I type this, the fowl below is about to be killed.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
The above is the definition of smart work + hard work + enjoyment.

That is all for now.

Take away: You don't need to have all the degrees in the world to be happy, have money, and enjoy your life. You just need to me 80% smart/creative, 10% hardworking, and the rest shares 10%.

That's all and enjoy your Val as I eat my chicken for a job well-done.

With this experience, I can easily go into Real Estate and also become a home decor expert. Marketing/copywriting is all about having a captivating story to tell.

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by Hdanny(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
iLegendd:
A lot of other physical work I did, but let's keep it short and not talk too much today.

So, that's the end. My back deserves some massage and my mouth deserves fried chicken and fried rice.

This is why I ordered one of my boys to kill a fat fowl and fry it.

No wife or girlfriend because I don't date, but have received some calls from some female friends today. I don't know if they want to ask for gift or for sex.

Whichever one they asked for, I think I'll need to switch off my phone and have a private parte after parte with me, myself, and I.

I hope I'm making the right decision. As I type this, the fowl below is about to be killed.

Good job

2 Likes

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Warning: if you're a man, please, don't go kill yourself with sex enhancement drugs this Valentine just to impress one small girl like that. Your life is precious and drug overdose kills.

If lasting longer in bed and permanently curing PE is what you want, then forget drugs and download the book called Lasticle — it's all you'll ever need and you'll never die applying what is inside the book unlike drugs.

Click to download the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
For those who don't have a Val become they don't have a girlfriend or wife, don't worry. The book ChatDîcted has got you covered. It teaches you now to chat with a woman and make her fall madly in love.

Even if you're nervous or shy to approach a woman, ChatDîcted will guide you on how to chat with her via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or WhatsApp.

By this time next year, YOU too, will have your own Val and a woman to call yours.

Download the free version of the book here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
The chicken peppersoup is ready and as a village man, I'm currently seated on the floor shirtless waiting to devour it.

When I'm done, I'll sleep and finally check Nairaland to see the number of useless men who died because of Valentine's drug overdose as they try to impress a teenage girl with their sex skills.

Drug kills — it's you drink chicken peppersoup than drink hard drugs. Be wise, people.

If you're hungry and want to eat a well-peppered chicken, come over. The fried one will be available tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by narit: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Boy you sure really knows, how to write stories. Enjoy the fruit of your labor, you have come a long way. Cheers, to a brighter future and definitely more parte after parte��
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by helinues: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Just because you belleful does not mean you should have big tummy..

All the best
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
narit:
Boy you sure really knows, how to write stories. Enjoy the fruit of your labor, you have come a long way. Cheers, to a brighter future and definitely more parte after parte��

Cheers.
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
helinues:
Just because you belleful does not mean you should have big tummy..

All the best

You're right. My 6 packs is actually disappearing bit by bit because of too much food and less stress in life. I love Timaya's song titled, "I Can't Kill Myself."

I'll be getting a treadmill this year. I don't joke with exercise. Health is wealth. So, I'll definitely heed to your advice of not having a big tummy.
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by freethesheeple(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nice one from the legend..u are gifted bro..

1 Like

Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by Lightway: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2020
iLegendd:
Going to the market to buy curtain, AC (both window and split), and other things.

Why not buy window blinds instead
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2020
Congratulations sir, u don't have a woman because there is none that understands and accepts you for who u are. Well am Inviting you for our covenant day of open doors at living faith church winners chapel Ota.. Time is u:45,9:45 or 11am. It's an anointing service. Am confident God will complete u this year and give u reasons to share more good news like this.. This is just d beginning
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Congratulations sir, u don't have a woman because there is none that understands and accepts you for who u are. Well am Inviting you for our covenant day of open doors at living faith church winners chapel Ota.. Time is u:45,9:45 or 11am. It's an anointing service. Am confident God will complete u this year and give u reasons to share more good news like this.. This is just d beginning

Lol. I think this post is best for women.

I have too many women, but I hate commitment. Woman is not issue — the issue is me not being interested.
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by Silasloaded(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Boss One Day I go Be Like You, Cause You Have Motivated Me Alot
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by Petyprincess(f): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol nd was thinking you about to get married grin
Anyways eku enjoyment.
Re: Smart Work + Hard Work + Valentine's Enjoyment — Parte After Parte by iLegendd(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol nd was thinking you about to get married grin
Anyways eku enjoyment.

Yes and behavior of a woman means a lot to me, so I'm putting them on surveillance while I moderately enjoy myself.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Have You Spent On Data Over The Last 3 Weeks :( :( / Yoruba Girls And Their Love For Older Men / My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.