Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,742 members, 5,426,473 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 12:16 AM

Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... (501 Views)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / Vacancy For Cleaners In Warri / Vacancy For The Post Of Security Personnels And Cleaners In Reputable Companies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 12:12pm On Feb 14
Cleaners and securities are needed in dubai...
Legit 2 yrs renewable employment with transport, feeding and accomodation provided by the company.

100% legit
Money back guarantee
For more information please get in touch via my whatsapp.

https://wa.me//2348136114114

1 Share

Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 8:41pm On Feb 14
We are your 100% legit company duely registered.

We are into
Vacation visa
Employment visa

Get security and cleaning jobs in dubai...
With good salary.
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 8:43pm On Feb 14
We currently have slots for cleaning and security jobs in dubai...

Cleaning job with two years renewable contract, the company will give accommodation, transportation and feeding.
Excluding flight ticket
Salary basic 120k for a start

Security direct employment visa for for two yrs renewable
Salary 200k for a start
Company provides
Accommodation
Transportation
And feeding

Get in touch today
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by Herkim(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14
Modern day slavery for Africans.

I weep for my brothers and sisters they will never learn from the past mistakes made by Dubai victims

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 6:20am On Feb 15
Slots still available
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 7:20am On Feb 15
Keep the call and messages coming...
Thanks for trusting in us..

Slots still available
100% legit
Money back guarantee

To further show how trustworthy we are, we can sign a police arrest permit if we defaults or fail to do as we promised...
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 7:30am On Feb 15
Keep calling...
Thanks all
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 5:28pm On Feb 15
Please let me explain something to you...

Going to dubai is not just about getting to a plane and off you go... them gbagam u land and start hustle like naija...NOPE DEAR...

Going to dubai to get a job and base is something you have to do once and for all legitimately to avoid inconveniences, harassment and frustration.

Many agents will collect ur money do a sharp sharp visa of 3months for you and tell u that a job is waiting for you over there. But once you get there you find out that no job, no accomodation, and worst of all your visa is reading for 3months meaning you will be deported soon...

Why not save yourself of all these?
Please for those contacting me the prices are non negotiable.

Money back guarantee.
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 6:08pm On Feb 15
My brother in law promised to get a job in dubai for mean and then i had some savings i made while a teller in first bank of nigeria portharcourt.
I finally paid and he did the visa for me...

He promised a job and all, i was happy that alas i will be able to take care of my wife and kids...
So i left for dubai. Getting there, i was stranded, confused and disappointed... there was no job or anything of such afterall... i was totally on my own.

Visa was reading 3 months...
Policemen were harrassing and people were been deported..
I almost gave up but looking back i have responsibilities... wife and kids.

I was asked to pay another money for job legit employment visa to a nigerian agent over here...
It wasn't easy but i needed to survive for the sake of my family...
After much pleadings, my siblings helped raised money and sent to me here...

I paid again...
Did everything afresh...

Now i have decided to help nigerians with legit visa coz many are preys to this sharp sharp agents...

...I'm telling you this story so that you know that i have passed through scams as well and ready to help...

... From Co. Founder's Desk
Dubai.

Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 9:12pm On Feb 15
Keep the calls and messages coming...
Thanks for trusting us
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by Golden057(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15
[quote author=GreenMargins post=86682287]Keep the calls and messages coming...
Thanks for trusting us[/quote

How much is it,am working on travelling
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by temmylee(f): 11:37am On Feb 16
Ur page can't be found on WhatsApp
Re: Vacancies For Securities And Cleaners In Dubai... by GreenMargins(f): 8:42pm On Feb 16
Happy sunday everyone
Thanks for getting in touch
Keep the calls coming...

(1) (Reply)

Business Developer's Interview / Vacancy For A Business Development Executive. / New Talk:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.