Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Son's Birthday ( Throwback, Recent Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Son's Birthday ( Throwback, Recent Photos) (1342 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Son's Birthday ( Throwback, Recent Photos) by DonCrack: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nigerian veteran galala singer, John Asiemo popularly known as Daddy Showkey celebrates his son's birthday, Frank Asiemo Jr on Valentine's day.

The galala singer took to his IG page to celebrate his son as he shares throwback and recent photos of their selves together each with a caption.

He wrote:

Happy Birthday to my son "ASIEMO" @frank_asiemojr every day I pray for my son, Today I will still pray for you my son God bless you Dada mi you were born with Dada ( dreadlock ) that means you are a Special Child that’s why I always call you "ASIEMO" Ejirooghene
I always tell you that you are My elder Brother that came back in my life as Son, is name Frank Asiemo Sr my son God bless you once again

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/02/14/daddy-showkey-celebrates-his-sons-birthday-with-throwback-and-recent-photos/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Son's Birthday ( Throwback, Recent Photos) by OTayobami(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wawu
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Son's Birthday ( Throwback, Recent Photos) by victorian(f): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Eeyah smiley

Handsome boi.

Happy Birthday son.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Stop The Lies, The Truth Is Now In The Open, Oluwa Lagos Tells FG / Video: Broda Shaggi – Mummy Catches Daddy Red Handed / See How Mercy Eke Replied A Lady Who Tried To Insult Her On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.