Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government (1790 Views)

Watch The Moment Uzodimma Said That Nigeria Doesn't Need An Igbo President:video / Uzodimma Said "Build Bridges". Igbo Youths Responded with "Battle Line". / Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by iykbethany(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hope Uzodimma said Muslims will form part of his government and many people are already jittery. For me I have no problem with any tribe or religion.

#imopolitics #hopeuzodimma  #tribalisminnigeria

I have lots of friends who are Muslims, Buddhists and even Hindu and we get along well. My bible didn't tell me to hate on anyone because of their religion or race. I am a Christian and I love God but if you choose to worship monkey or snake that's your own problem. Just like I am straight, but that doesn't mean I should hate someone because he or she is gay or lesbian. I HATE NO ONE, not even perceived enemies.

Most muslims are good and wonderful people, but in every race or religion there are ass holes like Boko Haram.

Let's use Rochas as an example. Rochas did not construct any single road that lasted up to 2 years in Imo State. Yet his works commissioner and all the engineers and contractors were all CHRISTIANS. So as you can see, Muslim is NOT our problem.

If I were a governor or president I will recruit the best brains and technocrats only. All my appointments will be based on merit and qualifications. But sadly there are not many people like this in Nigeria. What we have are mostly visionless and empty headed religious bigots.

Tribalism is one of the major reasons why Nigeria is shithole and may remain so forever; I wrote an interesting article about this here: https://iykbethanygistville.com/2017/10/20/why-is-nigeria-poor-despite-its-huge-human-and-natural-resources/
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by clarocuzioo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
That's the more reason we never wanted this ediot as a governor. Should this be his concern now? Obviously he is a stooge from the caliphate to further the fulanization agenda, that's why he is being rejected by Imo people.

7 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Dansuqi: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:
That's the more reason we never wanted this ediot as a governor. Should this be his concern now? Obviously he is a stooge from the caliphate to further the fulanization agenda, that's why he is being rejected by Imo people.
Mind your words,he's a detribalized and a fair governor
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by daddytime(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Should we call this, detribalization or someone who's just buried his head in someone's behind in Addis Ababa?

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Though he is trying to be fair,but he should learn from how imolites hated Okorocha because of his romance with buhari..

5 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by clarocuzioo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Go and tell that to El- Rufai, and your nepostic Buhari.

Even El-Rufai did not choose a Christian from his state as his deputy.

Imo State is a Christian state, it is our state, we say what we want in our state and how we want it, not one stooge coming up with his selfish agenda.

That's one of the reasons Rochas was hated, he started enthroning Fulani agenda, and we don't want it in Imo State.

I am not minding my words, I am saying the will of Imo State, and we won't take the rubbish from him.

I declare once again, Imo State is a Christian state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Kylekent59: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
daddytime:
H

H for Hope
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by ursullalinda(f): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Na him sabi
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Dansuqi: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Go and tell that to El- Rufai, and your nepostic Buhari.

Even El-Rufai did not choose a Christian from his state as his deputy.

Imo State is a Christian state, it is our state, we say what we want in our state and how we want it, not one stooge coming up with his selfish agenda.

That's one of the reasons Rochas was hated, he started enthroning Fulani agenda, and we don't want it in Imo State.

I am not minding my words, I am saying the will of Imo State, and we won't take the rubbish from him.

I declare once again, Imo State is a Christian state.
Even my state governor ayade appointed several Muslims.mind you,imo has more Muslims than crs
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Marine54(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Even my state governor ayade appointed several Muslims.mind you,imo has more Muslims than crs
in your dream! No place for islam in the east...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by clarocuzioo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

It's is the imo in your backyard that has more Muslims than Christian, not my Imo state.

Imo state is entirely a Christian state, your governor can do as he wishes, if you people are ok with it, that's not my problem, that's your business with your governor, but Uzodunma should not do any how in Imo state, lest he see any how, he can go and ask Rochas how market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by realstars: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
You are a frog, jumping from sence to spite
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Simplyleo: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Uzodima doing it as a civilised human.

But I really miss very good parties today. The party that would have lined up miscreants at the door of my mention. cheesy
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by LamidiCownu: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
As long as they are Ibo Muslims
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by orunto27: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ogbunigwe, hope you are listening?

Even The Released Bokoharams will be in the Cabinet.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by AdaoraNK(f): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
iykbethany:
Hope Uzodimma said Muslims will form part of his government and many people are already jittery. For me I have no problem with any tribe or religion.

#imopolitics #hopeuzodimma  #tribalisminnigeria

I have lots of friends who are Muslims, Buddhists and even Hindu and we get along well. My bible didn't tell me to hate on anyone because of their religion or race. I am a Christian and I love God but if you choose to worship monkey or snake that's your own problem. Just like I am straight, but that doesn't mean I should hate someone because he or she is gay or lesbian. I HATE NO ONE, not even perceived enemies.

Most muslims are good and wonderful people, but in every race or religion there are ass holes like Boko Haram.

Let's use Rochas as an example. Rochas did not construct any single road that lasted up to 2 years in Imo State. Yet his works commissioner and all the engineers and contractors were all CHRISTIANS. So as you can see, Muslim is NOT our problem.

If I were a governor or president I will recruit the best brains and technocrats only. All my appointments will be based on merit and qualifications. But sadly there are not many people like this in Nigeria. What we have are mostly visionless and empty headed religious bigots.

Tribalism is one of the major reasons why Nigeria is shithole and may remain so forever; I wrote an interesting article about this here: https://iykbethanygistville.com/2017/10/20/why-is-nigeria-poor-despite-its-huge-human-and-natural-resources/

This is one of the reasons APC is rejected within the south east and South south. They have nothing with Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by tartar9(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Brave man
He says it to their faces despite knowing ipob can kill him for this
Meanwhile.....CAN is currently typing a statement
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by iykbethany(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
All of you that come online to curse and hate each other, how do you sleep?
And na people like una dey go church pass. Just like one woman that stabbed her husband last week. COme to Salvation Ministry and see how she will be singing and shouting as if she is seeing God. Most religious people are evil. For me I have no problem with any race or tribe.

And you guys are blaming Buhari for appointing mosly Muslims in his cabinet? If you are the president of Nigeria I am sure most of your cabinet will be Christians because you are a Christian
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Gaddafiyusf(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Judas

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by unbitchable(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
AdaoraNK:

This is one of the reasons APC is rejected within the south east and South south. They have nothing with Muslims.
Asari dokubo is a Muslim and Igbos are worshiping him.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by osax4pal: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why the jittery an Ibo man can be a Muslim. Stop this your parochial attitude
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by helinues: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
See priority??
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by JubrinElSudan: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
A Northerner or any tribe that has stayed in Imo state , has a lot at stake in Imo state and is qualified can be given the appointment.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hope Uzodinma picked the wrong time to do this

He is putting nails on his coffin!!!
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Born2Breed(f): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
This guy will bring herdsmen into IMO state soon.

IMO the state of Judas.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by sapientia(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Rubbish.

Tribal sentiment.

Give Imo good governance even if your cabinate is filled with Muslims unless they are all from the North.

You don't need to appeal to tribal acceptance.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Dedetwo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:

This is one of the reasons Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra is needed. A goon such as Hope Uzodinma would never have place.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Dedetwo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

According to a Yari.ba man, "To detribalized is being idiotic". I wholeheartedly agreed.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by Dedetwo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Imo State has never been lucky with governorship.
Re: Hope Uzodimma Said Muslims Will Form Part Of His Government by iykbethany(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

Imo State has never been lucky with governorship.

Lol so what will you tell Abians?
Eventhogh rochas didnt meet the expectations of imolites. Abians will thank God if they have a governor half as good as rochas.

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Deadlock In Anti-oshiomhole Camp / We Cannot Ban ‘agberos’ Because They Are Our Cousins, Brothers - Lagos Dep Gov / Biafra Elders Gives KANU A Magic Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.