Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,443,777 members, 5,502,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 31 March 2020 at 05:47 PM

Please Who Have Any Information On SAFESAAC Consulting And What They Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Have Any Information On SAFESAAC Consulting And What They Do (123 Views)

Please Disregard Any Information From This Imposter. / SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / I Was Invited For Job Interview By Workforce Any Information Will Be Helpful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Have Any Information On SAFESAAC Consulting And What They Do by Simaone: 2:08pm On Feb 14
Please who have any information on SAFESAAC Consulting and what they do?
Re: Please Who Have Any Information On SAFESAAC Consulting And What They Do by buchisco(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14
they invited me o....but I will go
Re: Please Who Have Any Information On SAFESAAC Consulting And What They Do by Simaone: 8:02pm On Feb 14
buchisco:
they invited me o....but I will go
Please do you have any idea of what they specialize at
Re: Please Who Have Any Information On SAFESAAC Consulting And What They Do by buchisco(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14
it's a consulting firm

(1) (Reply)

Netcom Nigeria Graduate Vacancies – Hnd/bsc (3 Positions) Apply Below: / Ekiti Government Announces Recruitment Result Of Technical Colleges / An Executive Assistant Urgently Needed. Apply/share Link If You CAN DO The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.