Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? (1709 Views)

Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by DenreleDave(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Pls give your reasons and no insults pls.. These two had one time struggled for freedom of the people and they are been harassed by the Buhari government regime...

Honestly I must confess, I am a yoruba Christian but they way this country is going, I don't like it... Booooohari isn't doing well at all, to make it more worst, igbos, yoruba and abokis are hating each other.

Yoruba nation: Yoruba Christians shud be fully alert cause yoruba mooslem are slave to fulani, they are saboteurs

I am sorry for you ooo. How come Buhari has turned our back against each other? The old yoruba nation I use to know was a peaceful one.. Christians and Muslim celebrates wit each other but now, fulani masters have hijacked our yoruba brothers from us.. So pityful

Igbo nation:

I apologize for having insulted you guys over ur clamoring for freedom. I made a grave mistake, everyone deserve to be free especially in this time of fulani regime... I fear what may become of Nigeria soon but let's be honest, Igbos, are your governors and influential leaders ready to let you guys go separately?
Don't you think there are saboteurs amongst you guys too?

Pls let's answer this without no insult

Who deserves to be a leader between

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu

Pls state your facts without insults
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Soulsymbol99: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
If u ask me i'll say none.they should jst continue with their tin. cool

1 Like

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by budaatum: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
yoruba mooslem are slave to fulani, they are saboteurs
I would insult you for this insult but I was brought up well.

6 Likes

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by ghettokid1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
A
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Simplyleo: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
budaatum:

I would insult you for this insult but I was brought up well.
Perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Simplyleo: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
yoruba mooslem are slave to fulani, they are saboteurs
Is this how you were brought up?

Meanwhile, they have opened a thread on yoruba matter under a disguised caption. Return half of this to them, they come back in droves screaming "hate" all over the places.

Now, what I still don't understand is that: why is it that these people can't take half of the drug they administer to others?

Very funny pipu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Is04970: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
There is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim. Absolutely.
Some flatheaded 1diots from the cursed erosion ridden redmudland are trying to cause division among us but they are too small.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by jennybright(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nnamdi Kalu is an international freedom fighter, while Sowore is a local freedom fighter. Nnamdi said he has fact about thid government, bring them out, sowere faced his

Therefore sowere is the leader

3 Likes

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by DenreleDave(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Is04970:
Some flatheaded 1diots from the cursed erosion ridden redmudland .

Isn't this too much
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Simplyleo: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Is04970:
There is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim. Absolutely.
Some flatheaded 1diots from the cursed erosion ridden redmudland are trying to cause division among us but they are too small.
Wait and see how they inundate your mention with tears. Meanwhile, they started it. grin
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Simplyleo: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Isn't this too much
He did no wrong.

He is even mild.

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by wetmenow: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sowore is the true definition of being a leader.

1 Like

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by budaatum: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
OzilBaba50:
shut up
you're not a yeroba man

No, he should not shut up, because, whatever he is, I'd like to hear him.

You shut up though because you are stupid and ignorant and are making useless noise!

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by budaatum: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
OzilBaba50:
reported to lalasticlala already
You reported yourself? That's highly commendable of you! Now go and sin no more.

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by giftedben: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
How can you compare a chicken with a lion?
Sowore is not half a man to be compared with Nnamdi kanu. A fact well known by the Military. Sowore was slapped in court that his mom came pleading on his behalf.

Yorubas sometimes reason with their ass.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by idid: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
For saying that Yoruba Moslems are slaves to fulani, I am sure that you had a very bad upbringing.

Well, that is no one's fault here.

It is a shame to have people like you in Yorubaland...

For your information yorubaland is the most religously resilient place you have on planet earth.

Woe to people like you who want to bring politics and division to a place whose resilience to religious diversity is not comparable to anywhere else.

DenreleDave:
Pls give your reasons and no insults pls.. These two had one time struggled for freedom of the people and they are been harassed by the Buhari government regime...

Honestly I must confess, I am a yoruba Christian but they way this country is going, I don't like it... Booooohari isn't doing well at all, to make it more worst, igbos, yoruba and abokis are hating each other.

Yoruba nation: Yoruba Christians shud be fully alert cause yoruba mooslem are slave to fulani, they are saboteurs

I am sorry for you ooo. How come Buhari has turned our back against each other? The old yoruba nation I use to know was a peaceful one.. Christians and Muslim celebrates wit each other but now, fulani masters have hijacked our yoruba brothers from us.. So pityful

Igbo nation:

I apologize for having insulted you guys over ur clamoring for freedom. I made a grave mistake, everyone deserve to be free especially in this time of fulani regime... I fear what may become of Nigeria soon but let's be honest, Igbos, are your governors and influential leaders ready to let you guys go separately?

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by HallaDaTruth: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Definately Nnamdi Kanu. One is fighting for freedom of an entire people , the other is fighting for freedom for himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by nagastat: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
None of both.
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by APCNig: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Igbo nation:

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu

The bolded part shows clearly that you are one of the several Biafran kids who where born immedaitely after the Civil War. These kids are results of Biafran women being used as sex slaves by Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/Igala/Kanuri/Tiv soldiers. So, when different sperms mix in the womb of women used as sex slaves, the result is a child with conflicting personality disorders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by gidgiddy: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Igbo nation:

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu

Nnamdi Kanu's agitation and Sowore's agitation are not the same thing. While Sowore believes in "one Nigeria", Kanu does not.

Sowore believes that Nigeria can be a better place if the people rise up and sanitize the system

Kanu believes that Nigeria is beyond redemption and the only way out is referendum to allow his people the option of a fresh beginning elsewhere

I think both men are both leadership material, however, I think that Sowore has tougher work to do than Kanu because he is dealing with much larger area and far more diverse people

Personally, I dont believe Nigeria can ever work. It is too divided along ethnic, religious and ideological lines for that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Kanu is a product of a rapist who eventually turned a king kanu 53, mother 67....do the calculations

Sowore is an omoluabi, balanced and approachable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Anyone who brought Buhari upon does not deserve any mention talk more of leadership except he redeems himself!!!

I love Sowore but he is easily influenced and controlled!!!

It took just a visitation and probably an exchange of envelope for him to forsake the ethics of journalism and help distabilize the administration of Jonathan!!!

On the other hand, we have a man who gave up luxuries, who is selfless, a man who thinks for himself, takes responsibilities, publicly stood up for people who are not even related to him by blood!!!

Stand up to a whole presidiot undecided

Common...!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by helinues: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
@ op bigotry slap your face there

What's Yoruba Muslims/Christians?

You people harbor too much hatred...

Hian
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by KUNZEH(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Kanu is a product of a rapist who eventually turned a king kanu 53, mother 67....do the calculations

Sowore is an omoluabi, balanced and approachable

Gbam!

@op na mosquito brain you get. What do you mean by Yoruba Christian and Muslim? Yorubas are one. That's BS
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by sjc: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
The op is high on smoke toilet...so I can't really fault your post....because I have manage people like in the past..Let me give a clue about Yoruba nation..a true Yoruba man knows well that tolerance of different believe and background is our strength
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
DenreleDave:

Igbo nation:

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu

[/s]

I just have one assignment for you.

When you get home, ask your momsy who your dad truly is because if there's one thing that is absolutely certain, it is that you aren't Yoruba.

No Yoruba will refer to himself as Yoruba Christian except an omo-ale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation In Abia, Ebonyi, Abuja, Kano Over Sen. Kalu’s Victory (photos) / Nwafor Orizu: Crook, Convict Turned Senate President / Breaking: Seyi Makinde Orders Demolition Of Stalls In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.