Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? (1717 Views)

Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Caseless: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
p sowore is not a coward. I choose sowore.
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Ugonnaya1998: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
[left][/left]
Caseless:
p
sowore is not a coward. I choose sowore.
[s]
Caseless:
p
[/s]
Caseless:
p
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Sammy07: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yoruba nation: Yoruba Christians shud be fully alert cause yoruba mooslem are slave to fulani, they are saboteurs

I am a yoruba and a christian.
There is nothing like Yoruba christian and muslim....

Is this how you were brought up
Don't cause disunity among Yorubas

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by leksite120(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
Op, I'm sure u need to take a break from nairaland, nairaland has twisted your brain in believing there are Yoruba Christians and Muslims. Op, outside nairaland, have u heard anything like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians before? That only exist on nairaland, only God knows who started this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by hollah123: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

I just have one assignment for you.

When you get home, ask your momsy who your dad truly is because if there's one thing that is absolutely certain, it is that you aren't Yoruba.

No Yoruba will refer to himself as Yoruba Christian except an omo-ale.
igbos are really making a great mistake of they believe they can use religion to divide South west, Yoruba's are too liberal to b divided along religious line. I am a Yoruba man n a Christian at that but I have cousins that are muslims n we relate without issues, the same thing happens to my guys who are muslims in fact I have more of Muslim friends n I don't care n we role well. The Yoruba Muslim /Christian bullshit gave d op out n it made it clear that he's from the hate filled Republic. d Yoruba Muslim n Christian bullshit only exist on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
hollah123:
igbos are really making a great mistake of they believe they can use religion to divide South west, Yoruba's are too liberal to b divided along religious line. I am a Yoruba man n a Christian at that but I have cousins that are muslims n we relate without issues, the same thing happens to my guys who are muslims in fact I have more of Muslim friends n I don't care n we role well. The Yoruba Muslim /Christian bullshit gave d op out n it made it clear that he's from the hate filled Republic. d Yoruba Muslim n Christian bullshit only exist on nairaland

Don't mind them. Let them be fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
If KANU calls.. the whole Igbo states answer.. unlike sowore.. most yorubas dont even know him
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by DZTech: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls give your reasons and no insults pls.. These two had one time struggled for freedom of the people and they are been harassed by the Buhari government regime...

Honestly I must confess, I am a yoruba Christian but they way this country is going, I don't like it... Booooohari isn't doing well at all, to make it more worst, igbos, yoruba and abokis are hating each other.

Yoruba nation: Yoruba Christians shud be fully alert cause yoruba mooslem are slave to fulani, they are saboteurs

I am sorry for you ooo. How come Buhari has turned our back against each other? The old yoruba nation I use to know was a peaceful one.. Christians and Muslim celebrates wit each other but now, fulani masters have hijacked our yoruba brothers from us.. So pityful

Igbo nation:

I apologize for having insulted you guys over ur clamoring for freedom. I made a grave mistake, everyone deserve to be free especially in this time of fulani regime... I fear what may become of Nigeria soon but let's be honest, Igbos, are your governors and influential leaders ready to let you guys go separately?
Don't you think there are saboteurs amongst you guys too?

Pls let's answer this without no insult

Who deserves to be a leader between

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu

Pls state your facts without insults

op, u goofed o!
ur list is incomplete-
add buhari, to liven d gist!
tank me l8r cheesy
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:

No, he should not shut up, because, whatever he is, I'd like to hear him.

You shut up though because you are stupid and ignorant and are making useless noise!
...y this insult? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

I just have one assignment for you.

When you get home, ask your momsy who your dad truly is because if there's one thing that is absolutely certain, it is that you aren't Yoruba.

No Yoruba will refer to himself as Yoruba Christian except an omo-ale.
...he is 10times better than u. smiley So u don't know he is right ............ U are just a kid eating from ur mum's pot , look at u like my first daughter 's agemate!

Denreledave is a responsible man full of honour than u ,just cover ur face in shame
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Arijude(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2020
Is04970:
There is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim. Absolutely.
Some flatheaded 1diots from the cursed erosion ridden redmudland are trying to cause division among us but they are too small.
you think we don't know what is happening in yoruba land. Yoruba muslims always sideline yoruba Christians in whatever they do together. You are just claiming there is no division just to keep your evil plan going.

1 Like

Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
husbandsnatcha:
...he is 10times better than u. smiley So u don't know he is right ............ U are just a kid eating from ur mum's pot , look at u like my first daughter 's agemate!

Denreledave is a responsible man full of honour than u ,just cover ur face in shame
[/s]

O ba furo e lai. Aja lo ma j'oku e.

Go and snatch somebody's husband and leave the grown up talks to people with sense.

Age is not maturity after all. You doubt me? Check your moniker and confirm my statement.

By the way, I hope you are schooling your daughter from a deadbeat father how to snatch other people's husbands, miss husbandsnatcha.
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Anyone who brought Buhari upon does not deserve any mention talk more of leadership except he redeems himself!!!

I love Sowore but he is easily influenced and controlled!!!

It took just a visitation and probably an exchange of envelope for him to forsake the ethics of journalism and help distabilize the administration of Jonathan!!!

On the other hand, we have a man who gave up luxuries, who is selfless, a man who thinks for himself, takes responsibilities, publicly stood up for people who are not even related to him by blood!!!

Stand up to a whole presidiot undecided

Common...!!! undecided
it is easy to be freedom fighter on Twitter, after the release to dwindle East votes during election did he come back?

I guess you hypocritical self worships atiku for bringing buhari.

It also took abaribe and pdp visitation to convince him to cancel his no vote for zoo politician

Sowore stood toe to toe with military jauntas forget the trash you invent that never happened.

Many that has trump backing should have come and bury his own parents first let's see if he can be touched without trump intervaining personally as he has been bragging to.

Lastly freedom fighters all over generally stood face to face with the oppression and rather chooses to die for such cause eg Mandela, Luther King Jr.

If you take the option of exile like kanu then you must remain in hiding and shut up like a proper coward like ojukwu did

No freedom fighter in history has every eaten his cake and have it (ie be ranting about freedom and brimstone from a comfort place of exile)
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by APCNig: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Arijude:
you think we don't know what is happening in yoruba land. Yoruba muslims always sideline yoruba Christians in whatever they do together. You are just claiming there is no division just to keep your evil plan going.

You are showing early signs of chronic madness
Re: Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? by DEmejioba1: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Igbos are just trying to divide Yoruba people accross religious differences. It cannot work, here we tolerate one another irrespective of the religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio / Oshiomhole: The True Picture Of His Case In The Eyes Of The Law. / Yet To Be Confirmed Officially! Two PDP Aspirants Have Agreed To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.