Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu (15233 Views)

Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient / BREAKING: A Member Of House Of Representatives Is Dead... / Meet Benjamin Kalu, Spokesman Of House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by armadeo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lol

They should have sitting allowance and some money for researchers and stay in thier zones.

Travel to abuja once a month or 2 and use whatsapp for messaging among themselves.

Buy tokunbo cars like all of us and know how we feel. When police shoot 2 of you and robbes burst your crib and different menaces we face daily are also your problems you will know he type of laws to make.

1 Like

Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Imstrong2(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ok,Noted

Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by delpee(f): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
The members of their constituencies are also broke. They should go back home to see how they can improve on their local economies to boost the Federal purse.

One house of parliament is enough. There are too many mouths to feed as things stand. It's time to come up with great ideas to make life easier for all of us.
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Blankstare(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
What happened to your personal cars?
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by shellsea(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Their brokenness their issue
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bunch of greedy thieves. Don't you have your private cars? How about the car allowances you guys are receiving? No wonder Lai Mohammed is asking for an external loan of $500 million in the name of revamping NTA. This is where they want to divert the money to.
So the house cannot run things online by publishing whatever on their website? Brood of vipers and looters

1 Like

Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Please, collectively resign!!!... Many people are ready to do the "representative" jobs at even half the salary!!! undecided
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by gboyegazike1: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Them dey crazy. Make them contribute money within themselves
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Lisaint(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
They don't have a car, but whenever they pass by,
they usually have two or three SUV, one Hilux, one police excort or more

They are Right, They don't Have Car,
THEY HAVE CARS

1 Like

Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by SocialJustice: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
What happened to your statutory transfer? Under no condition is that money not paid.
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
There's nothing as funny as a Nigerian politician.
There's one President that has 150 cows since 1999, proving to his pple that his cows has neither died nor put to birth since 1999. Foolish pple
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by guychidile: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Story of the century.
Arbegi pack well let people pass
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lies these days self ehn. See him mouth we no get car us wey dey waka go school, church everywhere no dey complain no be say you no even get car you just want more. Human beings self can be disgusting especially Nigerians.
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Thirteenblood: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wow
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by WarriAproko: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ona dey craze
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Even my Cat would not believe this lies.
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Drosonogasta(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Na cars concern una pass the fierce insecurity in the country u guys legislate. What a tragedy
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Freeman59: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
You idiots tell to the office? Fools.
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by zoedew: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ya all can go home then. Pray, what good are you guys! A Chamber where wives and sexual prowess are displayed!
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by zoedew: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
delpee:
The members of their constituencies are also broke. They should go back home to see how they can improve on their local economies to boost the Federal purse.

One house of parliament is enough. There are too many mouths to feed as things stand. It's time to come up with great ideas to make life easier for all of us.

Citizens use keke and okada for transportation. What stops The Reps from following suit?
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Chibuchris: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/were-broke-reps-cry-out-again.html

Lol I can't just stop laughing when I read that statement "we have no cars" you guys don't have money to lunch magazines, abeg make una resign now abeg know be force. lol this our country no day, this our leads wouldn't say something that will make you busrt into laughter. Broke fire aduio broke.
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Immanero: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Is there a day that the house hasn't been broke? is not a news to us; we want the house to remain broke, after all u men are useless to the country.
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Shimran(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
NOL2dworld:
Nigeria and film tricks.. How can the House of Representative be broke.. ?

Well, its been awhile I posted the Gospel I hope Nairaland moderators will not delete this.. A lot is happening in the world now and we need reassurance more than before..

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope, don't give up.. You are not alone on this journey. Keep pushing you will overcome.

Is life not fair to you? I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you
Really being long to hear from you.
Good day
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Bellotelli: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
So you guys have decided to rape it dry angry
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by kunletexs: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Can someone help me contact Elijah to send down the fire he use to devour the sacrifice AGAIN. We are happy to offer this politicians as acceptable sacrifice to move Nigeria forward. If you agree, click like and if not click share
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by Maski87: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why will the not be broke when you pay people who dont report to work 100 million naira everymonth ,you think k say money falls from tree?
Re: The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu by NOL2dworld(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shimran:

Really being long to hear from you.
Good day

Thanks, the ministry is back and stronger by the special Grace of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs / $1.1bn Malabu Deal: Crisis Brews Over Reps Invitation To Jonathan / PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.