Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” (879 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Will Not Masturbate For Free In 2020" / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / "Being Single Will Save You A Thousand Times More Stress" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” by NigeriaBam: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Juliet Ibrahim has taken to Instagram to share lovely photos of herself dressed in red. She went on to wish her followers a happy Valentine’s Day with a short message.

She Wrote:

“Happy Valentine’s Day!

Being single doesn’t mean that you know nothing about LOVE. Sometimes being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship or bad relationship.

“I love being single. It’s my choice, not a sentence. I’m loving myself in all the right ways until someone better comes along that I’ll spoil with all the love I’ve got to show and give them. I love my life.

“Happy Valentine’s Day to me and everyone of you amazing single people out there that chose not to settle but wait for what you deserve. Tonight we PARTE the hardest!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ikyrijQcP/?igshid=1clg4x33vsuv5

Re: Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” by Ladylite: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Abeg, after spreading leg severally, now she is getting older she is claiming singleness is by choice, aunty go and sit
Re: Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” by Waterypussy2(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
After letting that agbero boy press your nyash like soft agege bread, here you are giving us advice about being single. Please swerve
Re: Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” by Johnbosco10(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
hunty,and how is it our business

Re: Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” by Mateen1000: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hanty, Who ask you?
Yeyenantu grin grin grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” by daddytime(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Great advertorial....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim - “I Love Being Single, It’s My Choice” by Liliyann(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
There is nothing wrong in being single!
Don't let the society pressure you!
There is no latecomer in marriage!
It's better to be single than to be with all these sissy that are everywhere on nairaland!
You achieve more of your dreams single than married!
Most married women are suffering and enduring in their marriage, their only solace is their children!
It's better to be happy and single than to be in a miserable relationship!
If your man ain't treating and pampering you, sis take a walk!
Know your worth! Learn to value yourself!!
Don't let a man to treat you as a second option!!
You are a queen to be worshipped at all times!!
You deserve a king that knows what he has and not some silly broke ass fool!!!

(1) (Reply)

Use Me For Your Project If Truly Your Weight Loss Product Works”- Eniola Badmus / Charly Boy The Weirdo Power Bike Singer And Activist / Ex-beauty Queen, Helen Prest's Husband, Dr Tosin Ajayi, Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.