Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card (939 Views)

How To Identify Numbers Linked To My NIMC / NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card by Precixx(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
I don't know if this is the right place to ask of this but, I was registering an account on google some days ago and they asked for my ID card for verification of Identity, can I use the paper slip NIMC gave me, in place of the ID card??, or it won't be accepted??
Re: Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card by Udantu: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
It will be accepted

1 Like

Re: Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card by Omoajokidero(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Of course yes, its going to be accepted. They actually need the National Identity Number.
Re: Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card by Precixx(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ok, thank you for the info
Re: Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card by dustmalik: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
The slip with NIN number, not the enrollment slip.
Re: Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card by Precixx(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
dustmalik:
The slip with NIN number, not the enrollment slip.
Yes thats the one am talking about
Re: Can My NIMC Serve As National ID Card by khalhokage(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2020
In my experience, some websites accept it and some don't, you just have to try.

Nigeria no be country I swear.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 8 System Update / How To Spot A Fake Infinix Phone In 2020 / Iphone 8 256 Gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.