Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,867 members, 5,426,870 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 09:14 AM

About To Take A Loan From Page Financials - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About To Take A Loan From Page Financials (188 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Get A Personal Loan From Page Financials / Get A Quick Cash Loan From Page Financials Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by JahBwoy: 4:02pm On Feb 14
Settling down in Lagos has been kind of dificult.
So I decided to take a 350k loan from page to settle this. The loan is to span for 10 months and I'm to pay back 523k.

I'm a lil bit inexperienced in this sector. Please if you got superior knowledge on loans , please advise me
Re: About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by TradeCorner: 4:15pm On Feb 14
JahBwoy:
Settling down in Lagos has been kind of dificult.
So I decided to take a 350k loan from page to settle this. The loan is to span for 10 months and I'm to pay back 523k.

I'm a lil bit inexperienced in this sector. Please if you got superior knowledge on loans , please advise me

I've been seeking for subscribe with the same company myself. Can you be kind to share information about the application procedure and requirements
Re: About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by JahBwoy: 4:21pm On Feb 14
TradeCorner:

I've been seeking for subscribe with the same company myself. Can you be kind to share information about the application procedure and requirements
The requirements is steady income on the receiving acct and non committal to other loans
Re: About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by TradeCorner: 4:27pm On Feb 14
JahBwoy:

The requirements is steady income on the receiving acct and non committal to other loans

Salary loans. Collect the loan bro. Don't draw back as long as you can repay. I also took a loan from a bank and it's my third month and I'm repaying without default. As long as you will repay, I don't see any reasons why you should draw back
Re: About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by JahBwoy: 4:33pm On Feb 14
TradeCorner:

Salary loans. Collect the loan bro. Don't draw back as long as you can repay. I also took a loan from a bank and it's my third month and I'm repaying without default. As long as you will repay, I don't see any reasons why you should draw back

Ok cool. How about the rate, 350 to pay 520, is it on the high side?
Re: About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by TradeCorner: 4:35pm On Feb 14
JahBwoy:

The money serves a need that won't go away without dealing with it. I weigh loans against the financial gains I'll get from whatever I'll be using the loan for. Once the benefits is much, it's a small price to pay for the loan bro. As long as you abide by the contractual terms

1 Like

Re: About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by truvine(m): 9:07am On Feb 15
JahBwoy:

That's 49% interest rate

1 Like

Re: About To Take A Loan From Page Financials by Dsticks47: 2:58pm On Feb 15
truvine:

That's 49% interest rate
That is big.
For employee loan @ 3% monthly
Option to Liquidate anytime.
contact me through my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation General Cleaning And Painting / General Performance Attributes Of Portable Crushing Station / Dr Jame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.