Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. (16189 Views)

Anambra State Lands For Sale (invest In Land,land Is A Valuable Asset) / Opportunity For Asset Investors To Own Apartment&Duplex In Ajah @Urban Prime One / Now You Have A Highly Valuable Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
The journey to financial independence is a very important journey you and I must be ready to embark on;no matter how slow we are.

In other to make this journey a stress free and result driven, we cannot afford to provide answer to this very important question?

What is your most valuable asset?

Is it the money you have in your bank account or your MSC/BSC certificate?

Absolutely not! None of the above is your most valuable assets.

Knowing the right answer to this question will take you far in your journey to financial independence.

In this 4min video

I hit the nail on the head by providing the right answer to the question above.

Not only that, I provided practicable task you have to do to improve your most valuable asset

Feel free to express your reaction on the content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yyPttnFVjs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
another fantastic content from uprof! it is inspiring and challenging
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
facenglish:
another fantastic content from uprof! it is inspiring and challenging

Thanks mr FAC
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2020
uprof:

Thanks mr FAC
i have questions on this your new post too
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2020
facenglish:

No problem bro!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by MyExpression(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2020
Would it kill you to give us a bit of valued clarity before sending us to your YouTube channel to make money for yourself??!

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
MyExpression:
Would it kill you to give us a bit of valued clarity before sending us to your YouTube channel to make money for yourself??!
. I think the introduction is sufficient considering the cost of producing information. After you have watched the video, you could tell me what should be included introduction. Your suggest is highly welcomed
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
uprof:
. I think the introduction is sufficient considering the cost of producing information. After you have watched the video, you could tell me what should be included introduction. Your suggest is highly welcomed

I hope you got me right
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2020
facenglish:

go ahead and ask your questions mr Fac
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2020
uprof:
go ahead and ask your questions mr Fac
how can I improve my money making ability?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
facenglish:
how can I improve my money making ability?
you need to do more on self development
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
uprof:
you need to do more on self development
how can I improve on my self development
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2020
facenglish:
you have to go through several training
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2020
facenglish:
you need to go through several training
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
uprof:
I'm ready if I can see anybody who can train me
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2020
facenglish:
I'm ready if I can see anybody who can train me
I can do just that
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
uprof:

prof Im ready for the training
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
facenglish:

prof Im ready for the training
prof are you following the conversation?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
facenglish:
prof are you following the conversation?
yes now!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2020
uprof:
yes now!
teach me on how to improve on my self development
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
facenglish:
teach me on how to improve on my self development
we need to Start with mind reprogramming
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2020
uprof:
we need to Start with mind reprogramming
what do you mean by mind reprogramming
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2020
facenglish:
what do you mean by mind reprogramming
mind reprogramming is the first step to financial freedom!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Distinct123:
mind reprogramming is the first step to financial freedom!
how can I reprogram my mind for true financial education
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2020
this is great! I wish I read this some years ago
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Success4a:
this is great! I wish I read this some years ago
thanks for your comment
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
uprof:
thanks for your comment
can you answer my questions?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
uprof:
thanks for your comment
I have questions for you
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Success4a:
I have questions for you
OK! Ask your questions now
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
uprof:
OK! Ask your questions now
how can I improve my earning ability?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Success4a:
how can I improve my earning ability?
you can achieve that if you are ready
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2020
uprof:
you can achieve that if you are ready
I'm ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Big Pharmacies 'close Shop' In Nigeria / Guinness Nigeria Suffers 76% Profit Decline / If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.