Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Girl Scammed Me On Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Scammed Me On Valentine (3642 Views)

Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / 75-year-old British Man Cries Out As African Girl Scammed Him Of £20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
I just me this girl two weeks ago and I already liked her. I made my intentions known to her that I like her and we can be friends, because I believe from friendship we can take it to the next stage.

So, two days ago I asked her how Val will be and she told me she doesn't know the plan yet. I said if she would be free, we can go out. Immediately I said this, she told me she's not going anywhere and she will be available.

Fast forward to today. She told me she's ready around 12pm and I got the address of where she was. I met her with her friend, I immediately asked what's up with the friend. She told me she was going to somewhere else and we are heading towards her direction so we can all enter the same cab. Not long as I made attempt to stop a bus or bike, the friend waved us good bye that she is no more following us. We got to the eatery and I ordered food to be eaten but the girl said she won't be able to eat there that it should be packed. So mine too was packed, I told her we should head to my house so we can chill and enjoy what Val has in-store for us.

Immediately, she came up with a excuse that her friend will be waiting for her as they are going somewhere. I was disturbed and told her ' does that mean u will leave me just like that' . She left with the ordered food for both of us still with me and promise to come to my place. About 1 hour later she called and I gave her the address to my house.

5 minutes after she entered the room, she told me she won't stay long that her dad as been asking about her where about. I separated the food and drinks with other stuffs I bought and gave her her part. Few minutes later she stood up to leave, that was how she left for good.

I don't know if I am a mumu man for doing this or it's normal and I should give her time. Not like I wanted to sleep with her but just been together sharing memories and getting to know each other more better was my plan but I supposed she just acted smart to get what she wanted

What do u think guys??

4 Likes

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Gwagone: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
WTF
Lol
She Jos use you chop breakfast/lunch together
Thank your creator that you didn't spend more than 5k

13 Likes

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
First heartbreak story of the day, keep them coming ladies and gentlemen. cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lalasticlacla lol
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by helinues: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Just 2 weeks dating and you wrote all this epistle?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
Lol
She Jos use you chop breakfast/lunch together
Thank your creator that you didn't spend more than 5k

If to say, she calm she for enjoy my money Wella. But be like say na hit and run

2 Likes

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Romeo3(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:
I just me this girl two weeks ago and I already liked her. I made my intentions known to her that I like her and we can be friends, because I believe from friendship we can take it to the next stage.

So, two days ago I asked her how Val will be and she told me she doesn't know the plan yet. I said if she would be free, we can go out. Immediately I said this, she told me she's not going anywhere and she will be available

Fast forward to today. She told she's ready around 12pm and I got the address of where she was. I met her friend with her, I immediately asked what's up with the friend. She told she is going to somewhere else and we are heading towards her direction so we can all enter the same cab. Not long as I made attempt to stop a bus or bike, the friend waved my own friend good bye that she is no more following us. We got to the eatery and I ordered food to be eaten but the girl said she won't be able to eat there that it should be packed. So mine too was packed, I told her we should head to my house so we can chill and enjoy what Val as in-store for us.

Immediately, she came up with a excuse that her friend will be waiting for her as they are going somewhere. I was disturbed and told her ' does that mean u will leave me just like that' . She left with the ordered food for both of us still with me and promise to come to my place. About 1 hour later she called and I gave her the address to my house.

5 minutes after she entered the room, she told me she won't stay long that her dad as been asking about her where about. I separated the food and drinks with other stuffs I bought and gave her her part. Few minutes later she stood up to leave, that was how she left for good.

I don't know if I am a mumu man for doing this or it's normal and I should give her time. Not like I wanted to sleep with her but just been together sharing memories and getting to know each other more better was my plan but I supposed she just acted smart to get what she wanted

What do u think guys??

Shut up your dirty mouth.... Desperate mofo. grin

So you met someone 2 weeks ago and you chose today of all days to get to know her better and share memories IN YOUR HOUSE!... Serves you right. And you have the audacity to say you didn't want to sleep with her even though she was in your room.... Yeah. You wanted to preach God's word to her... Idiot. grin

She didn't scam you. You're just naturally dumb. Embrace it.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lol, this is indeed funny. I don't know how I will take a two weeks friend serious if he says I should visit him on vals day to "make memories". What memories?

But why will you invite her to your house?
Is your house an amusement park or what?

She even came to your house, me I won't.
You bought a girl food and you think you're entitled to house visit. This one shock me.

11 Likes

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

Shut up your dirty mouth.... Desperate mofo. grin

So you met someone 2 weeks ago and you chose today of all days to get to know her better and share memories IN YOUR HOUSE!... Serves you right. And you have the audacity to say you didn't want to sleep with her even though she was in your room.... Yeah. You wanted to preach God's word to her... Idiot. grin

She didn't scam you. You're just naturally dumb. Embrace it.
I will later preach the word of God after sharing memories. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Romeo3(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

I will later preach the word of God after sharing memories. grin cheesy
Hope say your prick Don come down. grin

7 Likes

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
makydebbie:

No, but she left me with no option since she doesn't want to eat at the eatery.
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Mazk: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
her main boyfriend is taking her out . just wait till tomorrow grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Phenomenal16(f): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

So, two days ago I asked her how Val will be and she told me she doesn't know the plan yet. I said if she would be free, we can go out. Immediately I said this, she told me she's not going anywhere and she will be available.

Fast forward to today. She told me she's ready around 12pm and I got the address of where she was. I met her with her friend, I immediately asked what's up with the friend. She told me she was going to somewhere else and we are heading towards her direction so we can all enter the same cab. Not long as I made attempt to stop a bus or bike, the friend waved us good bye that she is no more following us. We got to the eatery and I ordered food to be eaten but the girl said she won't be able to eat there that it should be packed. So mine too was packed, I told her we should head to my house so we can chill and enjoy what Val has in-store for us.

What do u think guys??
..nah them
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Mazk: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

If to say, she calm she for enjoy my money Wella. But be like say na hit and run
you dea look for people when want enjoy your money? you no get brothers, sisters, parents? just use the money buy gift for them

7 Likes

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:
Hope say your prick Don come down. grin
Was never hard before. I be bad boy, me self know. It will only take me some steps to sleep with her but I just like her. I need a relationship with her, so I want to take it slow.

I get format Wella, na she go beg to insert it but na. Let's spread love today
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Phenomenal16(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

What do u think guys??
..hehehe
Odi egwu
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Romeo3(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

Was never hard before. I be bad boy, me self know. It will only take me some steps to sleep with her but I just like her. I need a relationship with her, so I want to take it slow.

I get format Wella, na she go beg to insert it but na. Let's spread love today
Alaye, leave story and go and cry into your pillow.

Na mumu you think say I be? grin

Girl wey use you chop breakfast, gather enough strength to go fvck her main guy. You dey here dey claim bad boy.... If I slap you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by makydebbie(f): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

No, but she left me with no option since she doesn't want to eat at the eatery.

And you think she'll be comfortable at your place?
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Romeo3(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mazk:
you dea look for people when want enjoy your money? you no get brothers, sisters, parents? just use the money buy gift for them
This one na broke guy jare... How much food he buy and he dey cry say na scam.

1 Like

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by kuanvevo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
J111333:
First heartbreak story of the day, keep them coming ladies and gentlemen. cheesy
. hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:
This one na broke guy jare... How much food he buy and he dey cry say na scam.
Lol, u didn't read where I said and other stuffs. Go back and read,

Brokeness has levels but I left with a ticket of 11k. So

Am not concerned about the money bro. But someone acting smart
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Romeo3(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

11k? Are you fvcking kidding me? No vex bro...

You're broke. grin

Being broke isn't a crime. We all get broke. But you aren't allowed to be broke and stupid at the same time. Else you wouldn't be here crying over your "loss".

1 Like

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

You're broke. grin

Being broke isn't a crime. We all get broke. But you aren't allowed to be broke and stupid at the same time. Else you wouldn't be here crying over your "loss".
;Dhow much was I supposed to spend, 150k
Well I don't need to prove a point but some brokeness can feed generations. I agree, am broke. Make God bless me the more

3 Likes

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Ade24682: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

You're broke. grin

online warriors. So someone who spent 11k on a first date is broke. How much should he have spent to show he’s rich?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Romeo3(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

;Dhow much was I supposed to spend, 150k
Well I don't need to prove a point but some brokeness can feed generations. I agree, am broke. Make God bless me the more
God will bless you. But you have to apply wisdom.

You don't get to know a girl better by inviting her to your room on vals day just two weeks after you met her. That's the lamest excuse for "scam" I've heard in my life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Romeo3(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ade24682:
online warriors. So someone who spent 11k on a first date is broke. How much should he have spent to show he’s rich?
12 million. Since you can't see the point.

He spent money he doesn't have to impress a girl for all the wrong reasons like vals day sex. Since you want it to be spelt out to you.
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Gwagone: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

E beta as she japa oo
Make e no go be say another thing go happen
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by punisha: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin

You bought food and expected a whole day of idling and looking at d ceiling Abi?

Oga don't be unfortunate.
you are pained because you planned to have her for dinner... e no come work.
Be a man, spend more time with her...hangout and get her stuff. Even though u r broke try and up your game pls.
What u desire will come effortlessly even if choping kpekus and running is and has been your only plan... Learn to be romantic at least.

Buying a plate of food don't mean gates of her legs should be opened.

1 Like

Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Lol, this is indeed funny. I don't know how I will take a two weeks friend serious if he says I should visit him on vals day to "make memories". What memories?

She even came to your house, me I won't.
You bought a girl food and you think you're entitled to house visit. This one shock me.
Awon broke niggas
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

Audio 11k
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by MrCork: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

What do u think guys??

angry
Re: Girl Scammed Me On Valentine by MrCork: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Akinowon123:

What do u think guys??

#

12 minute later....3 minute later....fast forward to 6 minute later ..now 1 minutes later.. but then 300 minute later.….ok 9 minute later
Madam, wot in the blooomin name of Mr Cork r u talking about sir!!! (summary please!!)
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Before And After / Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.