Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) (18746 Views)

Change Yourself Image, Change Your Life. Learn This And Use It / One Secret Of Succeeding In Life. Learn This And Use It / Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2020
adewale4great:
which platform
WhatsApp
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
uprof:
WhatsApp
55% complete the book is great
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2020
adewale4great:
55% complete the book is great
I love your tenacity keep it up
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
uprof:
I love your tenacity keep it up
thanks for your motivation
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks for your motivation
its my pleasure
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
after completing the challenge what next?
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2020
adewale4great:
after completing the challenge what next?
I'm going to evaluate you
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
uprof:
I'm going to evaluate you
this is interesting. keep doing the good job
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2020
adewale4great:
this is interesting. keep doing the good job
thanks! Pleasure is mine
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
uprof:
thanks! Pleasure is mine
50% going forward. the experience has been great
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2020
adewale4great:
50% going forward. the experience has been great
wao I love that!,continue to stick to the rules
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2020
uprof:
wao I love that!,continue to stick to the rules
thanks
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks
its my pleasure
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
can pleasure help me make sense out of something
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
adewale4great:
can pleasure help me make sense out of something
what is that?
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by Loris576(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2020
@op
Can you help with self confidence lecturing
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2020
uprof:
what is that?
financial education and financial literacy, are they the same?
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
adewale4great:
financial education and financial literacy, are they the same?
financial literacy will give you the ability to read numbers. I mean financial number but financial education will make you rich
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2020
uprof:
financial literacy will give you the ability to read numbers. I mean financial number but financial education will make you rich
so as an accountant, I need financial education to upgrade
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
adewale4great:
so as an accountant, I need financial education to upgrade
yes!
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2020
uprof:
yes!
what other platform do you use aside from Nairaland
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
adewale4great:
what other platform do you use aside from Nairaland
WhatsApp
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2020
uprof:
WhatsApp
I'm not currently on WhatsApp
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:02am On Jul 12, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm not currently on WhatsApp
when you are back! Let me know, so that I can add you
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
uprof:
when you are back! Let me know, so that I can add you
OK!,thanks bro
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2020
adewale4great:
OK!,thanks bro
its my pleasure
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
what should we expect from the business development training you said you run on WhatsApp
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2020
adewale4great:
what should we expect from the business development training you said you run on WhatsApp
it is never a rocket science

There are three phases to it

*mindest reprogramming

*Skills set development

*practice till you succeed
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2020
adewale4great:
when you join the WhatsApp group,you continue from the second phase because we had already started. But I will sent previous class summaries to you.
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
uprof:
when you join the WhatsApp group,you continue from the second phase because we had already started. But I will sent previous class summaries to you.
OK! when I am available on whatapp
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by uprof(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2020
adewale4great:
OK! when I am available on whatapp
no problem bro
Re: What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) by adewale4great: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2020
uprof:
no problem bro
I have read 50%,of the book you asked me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

OAU Cancels 2020/2021 Session, To Resume 2019/2020 Session February 8 / UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing / JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.