Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Please Help Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me (991 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Please I'm a student i schoot at edo state and right now I'm trying to complete my school fees whuch was cut short cause of personal problems at home...i have a a laptop but i don't have any idea on how to make money over the internet tho I've made researchs but none of them are available to nigerians so please I'm begging you if you make money online and you can tutor me on how to do it..I'll be grateful to share my first income from it 50/50
Re: Please Help Me by healthserve(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
Please I'm a student i schoot at edo state and right now I'm trying to complete my school fees whuch was cut short cause of personal problems at home...i have a a laptop but i don't have any idea on how to make money over the internet tho I've made researchs but none of them are available to nigerians so please I'm begging you if you make money online and you can tutor me on how to do it..I'll be grateful to share my first income from it 50/50

Find a mentor and then train on how to write articles. I have boys working for me on this at a time and some were earning as much as 60k monthly despite schooling
Re: Please Help Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
healthserve:

Find a mentor and then train on how to write articles. I have boys working for me on this at a time and some were earning as much as 60k monthly despite schooling
Sir please can you mentor me over the phone?? Like through Whatsapp i really hate it ahen my parents see me as a burden
Re: Please Help Me by healthserve(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

Sir please can you mentor me over the phone?? Like through Whatsapp i really hate it ahen my parents see me as a burden

Hmmz. And I don stop mentoring people o.
Re: Please Help Me by CosmicJames(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
Your story is very genuine.
But you need time to study and understand how online biz works, especially the model you find interesting or choose to go with.
At the moment I'm studying the business side of football ( Betting). I see a lot of money can be made genuinely from there.

As such, I'm currently not available for mentorship. Sorry
Re: Please Help Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
healthserve:

Hmmz. And I don stop mentoring people o.
Argh nawo ohh cry
Re: Please Help Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
CosmicJames:

Your story is very genuine.
But you need time to study and understand how online biz works, especially the model you find interesting or choose to go with.
At the moment I'm studying the business side of football ( Betting). I see a lot of money can be made genuinely from there.

As such, I'm currently not available for mentorship. Sorry
Bro football betting ain't easy if not for God helping me i almost killed my self...but i have deviced a new means but that will when I'm financially buoyant enough to lose huge amounts of money
Re: Please Help Me by healthserve(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

Argh nawo ohh cry

Pele. What's your age range. If you cna convince me I can take you up
Re: Please Help Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
healthserve:

Pele. What's your age range. If you cna convince me I can take you up
I'll be 19 by may
Re: Please Help Me by healthserve(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

I'll be 19 by may

I'll try one more time. Send an email to musbuq@gmail.com

Don't quote this comment cause I like to take my email out after you send me a mail
Re: Please Help Me by CosmicJames(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

Bro football betting ain't easy if not for God helping me i almost killed my self...but i have deviced a new means but that will when I'm financially buoyant enough to lose huge amounts of money
Sure. The system ain't easy o. That's why I said I'm studying it. I want to master the system first before I start playing.

But I'm curious. Which method did you develop?

On another note, it appears you are preparing to go into betting to loose huge amount of money!
You need to change that mindset immediately.
Re: Please Help Me by CosmicJames(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

I'll be 19 by may
Young blood! You will succeed. Just get ready to learn and be determine to succeed. Good luck brother
Re: Please Help Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
CosmicJames:

Sure. The system ain't easy o. That's why I said I'm studying it. I want to master the system first before I start playing.

But I'm curious. Which method did you develop?

On another note, it appears you are preparing to go into betting to loose huge amount of money!
You need to change that mindset immediately.
It's easy bro i just pick 2 teams to score a goal usually at 1.10 then i stake 20k win 2k
Do it 3x a day and I'm seeing 6k every day worked for a week straight but then i got greedy and learnt a very bitter lesson so I'm only go try that when I'm ready for it again
Re: Please Help Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
CosmicJames:

Young blood! You will succeed. Just get ready to learn and be determine to succeed. Good luck brother
amen bro
Re: Please Help Me by CosmicJames(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

It's easy bro i just pick 2 teams to score a goal usually at 1.10 then i stake 20k win 2k
Do it 3x a day and I'm seeing 6k every day worked for a week straight but then i got greedy and learnt a very bitter lesson so I'm only go try that when I'm ready for it again
Wow! That's a good strategy. I suspect you play online?
When you are ready again, don't make such mistake the second time.
Always think what if the game failed?
That way, you will stake what you can afford to loose.

From my research, I have developed a method (I'm still working on it) that can detect the outcome of each match. Which now give me the ability to know if a goal will come out of a match or not.

So I will most likely use this your winning method.
Re: Please Help Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2020
CosmicJames:

Wow! That's a good strategy. I suspect you play online?
When you are ready again, don't make such mistake the second time.
Always think what if the game failed?
That way, you will stake what you can afford to loose.

From my research, I have developed a method (I'm still working on it) that can detect the outcome of each match. Which now give me the ability to know if a goal will come out of a match or not.

So I will most likely use this your winning method.
Yeah bro i play online cash of instant payment so I'll be able to play my next game we can talk on Whatsapp tho i can give you many other strategies and ideas that works for me
Re: Please Help Me by CosmicJames(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

Yeah bro i play online cash of instant payment so I'll be able to play my next game we can talk on Whatsapp tho i can give you many other strategies and ideas that works for me
OK. Fine then. I also play online. Bro, I need all the winning strategy in this world to succeed in this game.
I gotta win

Interestingly, you where looking for help here. I tried helping, but I couldn't due to my schedule at the moment. As a result, you are now trying to help me.

Isn't it amazing?
Overall, it is good to be good.

I beg hala me here
+2347036741556
Re: Please Help Me by Miakellz: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
healthserve:
can you mentor me please? An additional one won't be a bad idea

Re: Please Help Me by healthserve(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Miakellz post=86699982][/quote]

Sorry?

(1) (Reply)

ATV Quad Bike 250CC Bull Double ATV Mountain Bike For Sale / Who Owns Globus Bank? What Is The New Bank Bringing To The Table? / My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.