Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. (1273 Views)

Nairaland Was Fun Filled When We Have Something Like This / Best Hotels In Lagos For ROMANTIC Weekend Getaway And Time Out With Your Lover / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Yeah!!! I'm back!

I had fun....
Had a lot to eat and drink.....
Was gifted cash...and..... Yes! I enjoyed every bit of it.

So Val continues tomorrow with shopping and shopping and more shopping....
Life is sweet with Christ at the center of it all.

Thank you Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Gifted cash... Because he noticed you were a broke feminist. grin

1 Like

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Meedon: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
I'm just hear hungry as Bleep blasting "Stop Trying To Be God"
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

Hmm... Well still basking in the euphoria of today's outing.. So I can't think of anything to say to a miserable soul like you.

2 Likes

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... Well still bathing in the euphoria of today's outing.. So I can't think of anything to say to a miserable soul like you.
Learn to spend your own money, and also learn to gift cash to your man. Equality thumping ignoramus.

You only want to be equal to a man when and only when it suits you... Ewu. grin

Na hunger go kill you there. Keep forming feminist... Bathing in the euphoria your hungry self there. grin
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Froshloaded: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah!!! I'm back!

I had fun....

Thank you Jesus.
Wow, nice..
I will send my account number, you have to pay val tax into my account wink
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Phenomenal16(f): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah!!! I'm back!

I had fun....

Thank you Jesus.
..u r back
Ahhh....so soon..
Uwa megbede is berra
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by crackkhaus: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
These types of girls, their own calling in life is only to take take take & take some more.

No where in her writeup is she talking about what she gifted this person who took her out and gave her a cash.

The idea of Valentine is to exchange gifts no matter how little...unless you're one of those less privileged people on the streets begging or the children in an orphanage, then you can keep collecting and saying thank you while having fun.

Just from this post, I can already detect your social class.
She's even thanking Jesus on top, lmao... cheesy
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..u r back
Ahhh....so soon..
Uwa megbede is berra

Yeah...went out early so I can be back in time to beat Lagos traffic and leave the extroverts to take over the evening craze. You know how Lagos craze is always in excess during such celebration period.
All Unlag and yabatech students Will not let us see our way home. So better to avoid all that.

1 Like

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
Wow, nice..
I will send my account number, you have to pay val tax into my account wink

Name your price. wink

1 Like

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by SarkinYarki: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah!!! I'm back!

I had fun....

Thank you Jesus.

Did u knack?
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Froshloaded: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
crackkhaus:
These types of girls, their own calling in life is only to take take take & take some more.

No where in her writeup is she talking about what she gifted this person who took her out and gave her a cash.

The idea of Valentine is to exchange gifts no matter how little...unless you're one of those less privileged people on the streets begging or the children in an orphanage, then you can keep collecting and saying thank you while having fun.

You're a big fool...
Read the post I made earlier today. I took myself out for a nice treat by me.
Go and read that post you numskull!

Yes I was gifted cash by a senior man in my biz line who bumped in on me where i was having fun and decided to show me love.

That you guys are not boxed enough to gift someone doesn't mean we dont have the real niggars who still know how to spend on us.

Keep deceiving yourselves here while the real niggars gets the best of women with their money. Most of you here are just pained broke ass niggar.

6 Likes

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Raalsalghul: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy post=86649062[s:
]Yeah!!! I'm back!

I had fun....

Thank you Jesus.[/s]

Attention seeker! undecided
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by MrCork: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah!!! I'm back!

I had fun....

Thank you Jesus.

angry
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Raalsalghul: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

Crackkhaus show mercy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Attention seeker! undecided

Seek your own now instead of drowning in jealousy....the forum is free to seek attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by MrCork: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah!!! I'm back!

I had fun....

Thank you Jesus.

... cash gift?.....who waz the lucky marryed man?... Chief K Mungudu??(gold digger) angry
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by MrCork: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah!!! I'm back!

I had fun....

Thank you Jesus.

...u should have juss ask me nicely & I would send u 12 leather crocodile skin hand made red roses made here in Pekam, London!!(
...but u not a nice person!(real talk)
angry

1 Like

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

Go and hug high tension wire. Fact remains I was gifted and you were not. Kee yourself.

1 Like

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Go and hug high tension wire. Fact remains I was gifted and you were not. Kee yourself.
I'll remind you of today, idiot. grin

Let me catch you fighting for equality on this forum again. Pea brain with IQ in the negative integer.
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by MrCork: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

bro u so right.. the man took AshiraWealthy to Nandos & she so exicted.. Cheap babe!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
I should name my price, don't let me try it oo!!
I have sha sent it to your mail.. grin
Expecting message from my bank wink grin
Ashirawealthy smiley
Waiting

My dear. Just give me a few more mins to cut off the head of Romeo3 and crackkhaus and serve it to you on ajasa. You can do as you wish with it.
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

You're a big fool...
Read the post I made earlier today. I took myself out for a nice treat by me.
Go and read that post you numskull!

Yes I was gifted cash by a senior man in my biz line who bumped in on me where i was having fun and decided to show me love.

That you guys are not boxed enough to gift someone doesn't mean we dont have the real niggars who still know how to spend on us.

Keep deceiving yourselves here while the real niggars gets the best of women with their money. Most of you here are just pained broke ass niggar.
What else are you good for before? grin

Embrace who you are.
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
MrCork:

bro u so right.. the man took AshiraWealthy to Nandos & she so exicted.. Cheap babe!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
fvcking cheap girl. grin
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Froshloaded: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

My dear. Just give me a few more mins to cut off the head of Romeo3 and crackkhaus and serve it to you on ajasa. You can do as you wish with it.
Lmao.
I called you this evening, I didnt hear you thats why I hanged up.
Have u seen my mail
Iyen ni koko o grin grin
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Raalsalghul: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Seek your own now instead of drowning in jealousy....the forum is free to seek attention.

But you're not worth it na. cheesy
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Raalsalghul: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:
What else are you good for before? grin

Embrace who you are.

Bros, abeg what was she before? grin
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Bros, abeg what was she before? grin
What do we call girls who claim to be the best and can only be gotten with money? cheesy

The answer is in this comment if you can find it.
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:
What do we call girls who claim to be the best and can only be gotten with money? cheesy

The answer is in this comment if you can find it.

Don't worry guys. I understand your pains. But its not my fault that you're not fortunate so stop the transfer of aggression, It won't change anything. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Raalsalghul: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

O****o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:

O****o lipsrsealed
Olosho.... Say it the way it is she won't bite. grin

It's what she already confirmed she is. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Cat Disturbing My Peace, How Can I Kill It? / A Man Bleep One Lady On The Street Because He Hold Him 300k / I Raped My Sister, Because She Pull Her Clothes As She Likes In Front Of Me- Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.