Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect (27356 Views)

APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Tribunal Affirms Election Of Douye Diri As Bayelsa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Ebullience(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
The All Progressives Congress(APC) has rejected the declaration of Senator Duoye Diri as Governor-elect of Bayelsa by the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC).

Its National Chairman Adams Oshiomhole, in an ongoing chat with reporters, faulted INEC “illegally declaring Diri as Governor-elect”.

He accused INEC of appropriating judicial powers to itself over the Supreme Court ruling that sacked Chief David Lyon as Gov-elect.

He said the party will seek legal redress and go to the court to reclaim its mandate.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-apc-carpets-inec-for-declaring-diri-bayelsa-gov-elect/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Oshiomhole Baba werey, ever since his wife left him his brain been malfunctioning.

Na person say make your deputy candidate get plenty names? grin

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Vickym1(f): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
What goes around comes around.. Simple

When it happened in Imo, all of them was jubilating and now it has happen to them so they should take it in good faith grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by donpapa(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
They are heading back to court to ask the SC to rescind it’s own ruling? I don’t seem to understand.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
All the states that APC have lost in court are usually due to internally generated problems....from zamfara to Rivers n now bayelsa...
A party that can't even handle its affairs, is the party ruling this godforsaken country...
Even the shameless n incompetent oshiomole still get mouth to talk with this him head wey be like smiggle own...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Sirheny007(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Cry me a river.
I now call on the Bayelsa State House of Assembly to rise up to the occasion and ban all form of protests.
Oshiomole, Zombies and wailers can donate their tears here.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Ekakamba: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
I agree with Oshiomole 99%. How can the ref award a penalty kick for a goal kick that was clearly ruled offside?

The way the whistle sounded, shows that the whistle itself was against injustice. But why would the whistle allow the sound in the first place?

The mouth was reluctant to blow the whistle but the heart wasn't. I pity the mind that influence the medulla oblongata to this end.

Why would Ronaldo score against Diri with Messi's assist?

These CornTree don tyre horse eye swell. grin tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by AroleOduduwa2: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
What is wrong with this blood sucking party? Their hypocrisy is on the next level.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by illiteratepmb: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
As if unah get choice

6 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Pericardium2: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Do we have another court standing at the peak outside the Apex court?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by emmabest2000(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
PDP rejects una crying... grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by spartan50(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shut oshiomole, shut up Buhari, shut up mannygrills, shut up APC

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by jesus247alive(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
One Nigeria
Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by iamawara(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Reject kor, rejected Ni. Go and swear in your APC Governor na. Mad people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Captainrambo2: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Who cares clowns

5 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by ddippset(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
I don't expect them to stop there.

They should lead national protests just like PDP and Secondus did.

Then write to EU and Trump.

Let's turn it into a lawless country.

As from now every Supreme Court judgement must be rejected and protested.

A precedent has been set.

13 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by nairalee(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
We've been rejecting Buhari since 2015 to no effect so APC you're just wasting your time

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Zontage: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
We were expecting this confused fellow to spew trash as usual.

Party chairman indeed

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by landmark86: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
If you no Oshiomo is mentally unstable let me see ur hands up.

48 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by slimanyd: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Who is Oshiomole ? A name of person ,animal , place or thing ?.

And for your information , Do you know you can open a shop online and make money every 10 days without hawking or finding buyers all around. The company sells your product for you and pays you every 10 days aslong as you keep trading with them . watch the below video for more information and call the digit on your video screen so as to be added to my group to learn more . Thanks .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Monaco2(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
tongue we don’t want dem Dey should pack out of the state

5 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Ebios(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
k
Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
donpapa:
They are heading back to court to ask the SC to rescind it’s decision? I don’t seem to understand.

International Court of Justice

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Auxtin85(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
APC (Animal Progressive Congress)

7 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Ebios(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Seek for re....what?
Somebody should help me remind him that it's SUPREME Court oh...l mean the final court oh!

Does he reason before he talks?

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by bobaustin(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
stupid Oshiomhole... very soon, it's kogi they will loose. he wanna kee himself in Edo

4 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Flashh: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stúpid News everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by AroOkigbo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
I have never seen a party as useless as the APC

5 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by Laslaslala: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
R
Re: APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect by JubrinElSudan: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
What does the deputy governor have to say? Has he made any comment since yesterday? Has he been arrested yet knowing that forgery and lying under oath are two crimes he committed?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya: El-Rufai Congratulates New Chief Of Army Staff / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. / Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.