Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today (24133 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today / Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by EliteStriker(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nawaa

verified adsense account and established blog for sale. contact on signature
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Mazk: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
With the SC judgment, David Lyon has been thrown into huge debt.

He will soon file or be declared bankrupt.

I know several of them who went to buy exotic cars on credit
They've also been spending several days and weeks in expensive hotels in Abuja & Phc telling hotel managers to book them hoping immediately after inauguration, they'll clear.

But now, their eyes are clear.

I hear the Degi that caused this whole wahala has gone underground for fear of being lynched by angry APC supporters

degi will go back to Senate. He is the only winner
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hoephase:

Bros who is this Degi guy how did he cause the whole wahala? My news on this matter is not current.

Go to the front page, there is a post there about how he cause the issue
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Mazk: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
EliteStriker:
Nawaa

verified adsense account and established blog for sale. contact on signature
how much?
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by JubrinElSudan: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Dpharisee: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
From All of us at [b][/b], it has been a very terrible day cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Enwhen(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bustincole:
So fast... make dem wait till nxt wkend now

Dickson Tenure ends today...as such, if they can't do it today, Dickson will have to hand over to the speaker pending when they are ready.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Renforce: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
ruggedtimi:
even diri's deputy has a case to answer

Third choice loading

With just 76k You could own our 384wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, Dc fan and 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by esanmantruth: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Giving appointment to 118 years of age woman is to settle cases that arises daytime for pdp. If you know say it.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Goldencheese(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Na wa o. How someone's fortunes can just change in just a day from a candidate to an incumbent.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:

They've also been spending several days and weeks in expensive hotels in Abuja & Phc telling hotel managers to book them hoping immediately after inauguration, they'll clear.

I hear the Degi that caused this whole wahala has gone underground for fear of being lynched by angry APC supporters

angry
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole is heading to Yenagoa to stop it. He said there will be no governor in Bayelsa except David Lyon
please , do you know where that guy is getting his weed from? I mean osho! definitely not Oshogbo cos that weed is very strong....

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by AuroraB(f): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:

cheesy
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by TheTrueSeeker2: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mazk:

In saner clims, by now that guy should be cooling off in either ICPC or NPF net for his criminality. But hola this is Nigeria where especially your like will spur him on and hail a criminal..!!

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by logon599: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Congratulations to him

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Frankiss44(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hoephase:

Bros who is this Degi guy how did he cause the whole wahala? My news on this matter is not current.

The Degi na be the deputy when drop different certificates with different names when lead to the sacking of the gov elect by Supreme Court
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by otokx(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Life goes on, most of the common men don't feel the impact of all these political parties cool

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Enwhen(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mazk:

He can't go back to Senate again, he resign as a senator to sick the office of deputy gov... A rerun will be conducted for all the Senatorial seats in Bayelsa , which was won in 2019, by Sen. Gov. Diri , Deputy Gov. Sen. Lawrence and the multi names Sen. Dergi, abi, Degi, abi Adergy for the surname I don't know the one to pick....So sad for Lyon ...it's so painful.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Checkmate - H. E. Seriake Dickson

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Bolognese: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
So how do you reconcile this one:

Dino Melaye
Daniel Melaye
Daniel Jonah Melaye
Jonah Melaye

Cantonese:
Very foolish man. One name in the primary school, another in the secondary, another in the university and so on. Everything backed up with affidavit and ended up a law maker. How can this nation move forward with such a man. What things do his children learn, ojoro abi? Finally instead of remaining in the Senate he carried his nonsense over to ruin Lyon. Yet he remains in the Senate. The foolish APC youths instead of facing him are troubling PDP. Yeye people.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Frankiss44(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mazk:

Which senate.. Ona funny Sha..

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Drosonogasta(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
I bet APC members say Adam Oshomole go attend the inuaguration.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Bolognese: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
You don’t resign from Senate to run for Governor.

If na lie, ask Nurudeen Jackson Ademola Adeleke
Enwhen:

He can't go back to Senate again, he resign as a senator to sick the office of deputy gov... A rerun will be conducted for all the Senatorial seats in Bayelsa , which was won in 2019, by Sen. Gov. Diri , Deputy Gov. Sen. Lawrence and the multi names Sen. Dergi, abi, Degi, abi Adergy for the surname I don't know the one to pick....So sad for Lyon ...it's so painful.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by fatymore(f): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Night party ya
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Mazk: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Enwhen:

I thought only the governor should resign. good for the devilish party. that means he should join Dariye in prison
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Bolognese: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
He’s still a Senator if you no know, ask questions!
Frankiss44:

Which senate.. Ona funny Sha..
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by ZombieHUNT: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole is heading to Yenagoa to stop it. He said there will be no governor in Bayelsa except David Lyon

You mean the frog eyes
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) / Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT / Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.