Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking (4849 Views)

My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by nickxtra(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
In what looks like that late Patience Adibe and her boyfriend, Larian Oshoma Edemode were deeply and perhaps madly in love, see a Facebook post where the deceased girl, eulogized her boy friend with passion. In one of the posts, Patience posted that the guy is the only one that knows her "mumu button".

In another post, the young girl posted as if she knew she would die young by say "if I pass away young, don't write that you miss me...visit my family...".

It is unfortunate that the relationship came to an end in tragic way of which I believe Larian ran over Patience in error, but the law must still take its course.

I really feel for the deceased girl and his boy friend. May her soul Rest in Peace, just as I pray for God's mercies on the young man.

Kindly drop your condolences for this late girl and word of advice to couples on how to avoid stories that touch heart like this one.

1 Share

Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by blackpanthar: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tragic
Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by Nonsensetalk: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
This one na normal post from Nigeria girls na
Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by lyhzee(f): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
this post is very heart touching
Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by Gwagone: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
WTF

1 Like

Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Imagine, the way some people raise dia daughters ehn.

Falling in love up and dan, mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by CosmicJames(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
All because of LIKES and COMMENTS
Naso devil dey take enter some people life
No be lie. Maybe she foresaw her death.
I think people should be careful what they say

1 Like

Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by BetterMan247(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Never invite what you don't understand! Death waiting for who to devoured, always respond to called.
Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by ednut1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
So many babes are in school depending on men. Shame on their parents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by Emestar1999: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sweet gone sour
Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by potent5(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Rush of hormones.
Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by AK481(m): 1:46am On Feb 15, 2020
nickxtra:
In what looks like that late Patience Adibe and her boyfriend, Larian Oshoma Edemode were deeply and perhaps madly in love, see a Facebook post where the deceased girl, eulogized her boy friend with passion. In one of the posts, Patience posted that the guy is the only one that knows her "mumu button".

In another post, the young girl posted as if she knew she would die young by say "if I pass away young, don't write that you miss me...visit my family...".

It is unfortunate that the relationship came to an end in tragic way of which I believe Larian ran over Patience in error, but the law must still take its course.

I really feel for the deceased girl and his boy friend. May her soul Rest in Peace, just as I pray for God's mercies on the young man.

Kindly drop your condolences for this late girl and word of advice to couples on how to avoid stories that touch heart like this one.
Poor write up

1 Like

Re: Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking by nickxtra(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
AK481:

Poor write up
Professor jombull, come and teach me

(1) (Reply)

Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. / its all better now / Is Calling Ur Bf By Name A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.