Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Travel's Coach - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel's Coach (227 Views)

How Can I Become A Football Coach / Coach Edward Talks. / Maradona Mad That Argentina Lost To Nigeria, Wants To Return As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel's Coach by marvisoj: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Greetings to you all.
the thought of every Nigerians is to travel to a better countries like Canada, Germany, France or Australia to fine a job,now after you have paid for documentations and visa fees you will still be denied visa.
let's be wise Canada is no go area for now percentage of visa denied is too high,why do we keep wasting money on such things?
there are good countries that is given visa like no others quote me,if you are looking for a place to travel to and fined job then this post is for you, countries like Canada ,Australia, Germany is not happy with Nigeria's any more they believe Nigerians are corrupt.
i can't tell you the countries here because of other travel agents here, but if you are looking for a place to travel to and fined a job without any problems pls call me or WhatsApp me on ... +2348160805414
TRAVEL'S COACH

(1) (Reply)

Disney 's Queen Of Katwe' Movie Star Nikita Pearl Waligwa Has Died At Age 15. / How They Murdered My Wife And Kids In Cold Blood / What lies beneath the Vatican?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.