Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (297318 Views)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Sheney: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Please @whyna and profs in the house, please I would love to apply for a masters program starting in January/February 2021 and I've been finding it difficult to go about it especially for Environmental management and Agricultural fields.
Seems they only accept application for September entry alone. I seek help on this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2020
azubix:

any update from you?

I realized that Ton duc Thang university can also be a better choice than ftp university. Tuition of the Ton duc Thang university seems to be cheaper than ftp university while Ton duc Thang university is ranked at 701-800 universities of the world.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by christejames(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Beautiful thread and highly documented...

I am not a fan of traveling out but I found this encapsulating.

Good job @Whyna, keep representing us well there.

9 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Immunity04: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nice thread indeed, would love to consider this Vietnam through study route but when I saw the strength of their Currency to Naira I began to have double thought as the goal is to study and stay back. Gurus in the house is there something we should know?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by dustydee: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Immunity04:
Nice thread indeed, would love to consider this Vietnam through study route but when I saw the strength of their Currency to Naira I began to have double thought as the goal is to study and stay back. Gurus in the house is there something we should know?
Are you one of those that associate value of a country's currency to economic strength? A lot of Nigerians seem to think so until they realise the Naira is more valuable than these currencies yet these countries have low unemployment rate and industrialised.

9 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by WhyNa: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Immunity04:

How much do you earn per hour in Nigeria though

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by JohnQueen(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
This one na $1 = N1 question grin

WhyNa:

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by otopxy: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Immunity04:

What you don't know is that most jobs there pay in $USD

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by WhyNa: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2020
otopxy:

What you don't know is that most jobs there pay in $USD
. They don't pay in USD

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2020
WhyNa:

. They don't pay in USD
Do you change to USD to save?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by WhyNa: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2020
u3fine:

Do you change to USD to save?

For me, I don't. Maybe some others do
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Immunity04: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2020
WhyNa:

. They don't pay in USD
What?? So how will real hustlers make it big there?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Immunity04: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2020
WhyNa:

Earn wetin? Son of man never see work do o

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by WhyNa: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Immunity04:
Earn wetin? Son of man never see work do o

Then please leave to a better place
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by WhyNa: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Immunity04:
What?? So how will real hustlers make it big there?

You have a long way to go sha

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Immunity04: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2020
WhyNa:

Then please leave to a better place
Definitely Ma, after this Nysc
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by otopxy: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2020
WhyNa:

. They don't pay in USD

I meant their works are valued in dollars. They pay will Dollar at heart from the researches I made though. Imagine paying 8million VND to someone at the end of the month, if not for the rate of dollar being considered, they won't even pay half of that.

I have never been there before, so I. may not be right. You can give a better and right opinion on that.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by judecares1(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2020
Please someone should help me out with any undergraduate scholarship in Vietnam or any institution whose tuition fee is not high.
Please my people,hel me out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Coolberry: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2020
WhyNa:

You have a long way to go sha

The guy's statement shock me sha. So no one wants to undergo the process of success anymore. Na 'make it big and quick' dey lead to fraud and crime......

WhyNa please don't help anyone with this mindset.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Immunity04: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Coolberry:

The guy's statement shock me sha. So no one wants to undergo the process of success anymore. Na 'make it big and quick' dey lead to fraud and crime......

WhyNa please don't help anyone with this mindset.
Oga deh your lane oo, So you mean I shouldn't be clarified in what I don't have knowledge of?

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by SaintHilary(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
judecares1:
Please someone should help me out with any undergraduate scholarship in Vietnam or any institution whose tuition fee is not high.
Please my people,hel me out
This is NL Travel thread where Research and DIY is the motto>>

If you need help, travel agents full Ikeja. Good luck and safe travels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by judecares1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please talk with manners Sir � if not for my sake � but for the sake of tomorrow
Please

SaintHilary:

This is NL Travel thread where Research and DIY is the motto>>

If you need help, travel agents full Ikeja. Good luck and safe travels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by SAVAGEBETS: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Reverse
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by SAVAGEBETS: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dayum
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Gharnew112(m): 5:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Read this thread from beginning to end and I’m so pleased with it and I’m grateful I found out about this thread. Big ups Whyna Na better person you be and maybe Lord continue to Guide and bless your way there.

I can as well see people from UAE thread rushing down here.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Ekenem123: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Thank you @Whyna. Am so happy to read this thread. I will be preparing towards it.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Georgechris(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Finally I'm done starting from the beginning of the thread to the end. I must commend you Whyna for an outstanding information you are dishing out here, I wish you all the best and thanks for sharing this wonderful journey with us, very hopeful to hear from you again soon.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by yungchop: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Youonlyliveonce:

Yes but i guess it's not compulsory, if you get admitted the school will still do an English Evaluation Test for you when you get there but in my case I won't do the English Evaluation cos I submitted IELTs.

I felt IELTs will increase chances of getting scholarships but otopxy got it without IELTs.
link to the school website please
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by yungchop: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
otopxy:

undergrad.
please is application still on?? Can you please drop the school website?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by GeneralTI: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pureheart91:

Please which tefl academy are you using and hows the classes so far

Pls, when is it likely for Chinese Embassy in Lagos or Abuja be reopened for interview ?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by judecares1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congrats bro,how many days did it take the school before notifying you of the outcome of your application?

otopxy:

undergrad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (114) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.