Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday (8662 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / Rick Ross Is Dope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Bamsyle2(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
rapjunkie:

u r a fool. cool

grin grin grin

Wearing a cool demeanour to call someone a fool is one of the best ways to humiliate him/her . . .

Death!
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by chiogo(f): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2010
lol what's with all the "is it your money?" talk?
Nobody is having a heart attack obviously, what's the purpose of the thread if people can't air their views?

Anyways, still a foolish way to spend money in a poverty-stricken country like Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by hax: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
chiogo:

lol what's with all the "is it your money?" talk?
Nobody is having a heart attack obviously, what's the purpose of the thread if people can't air their views?

Anyways, still a foolish way to spend money in a poverty-stricken country like Nigeria.
my love. . . been looking for you everywhere. sad
merry xmas in advance!

and though the 'isityourmoney' talk is kinda annoying, it doesn't make any sense if stolen money is spent wisely/in moderation either. . . lol
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by alisigwe(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
@rapjunkie,grow up kid!
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by chiogo(f): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
hax:

my love. . . been looking for you everywhere. sad
merry xmas in advance!
Aww, I've missed you. Hope you've been good.
Merry Christmas to you too! smiley

hax:

and though the 'isityourmoney' talk is kinda annoying, it doesn't make any sense if stolen money is spent wisely/in moderation either. . . lol
True, but do we know that for sure? I'm just assuming they're not into politics but I guess that's unlikely. In that case, figures!
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2010
alisigwe:

@rapjunkie,grow up kid!

so fear no dey catch u to call my name for this thread? angry     i'll let that slide. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by poweredcom(m): 3:26am On Dec 24, 2010
Nonsense, you see that kind o man now if you ask am for 100k just to do business they will never give they are the greeddy type you do business with they gonna cut you share ,
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Emaprince: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2010
i think may be the parents just wan form to their neighbours.but, it's plain dumb though.I may not know them but that money is our money.they parents can possibly be into looting no matter where they may be working.that's very common in naija.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rocnaija(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2010
"Look at [b]Nigerian [/b]children dyin' 'round the clock ni99a/
I'd send a hundred grand but that's a decent watch ni99a"

Coonery.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by mamagee3(f): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2010
Some Nigerian parents and their ego. . .

Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by playmate(f): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
That's what this world is turning to. . . Such senseless parents, i bet most of it is the public's money. angry angry
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Who said he even rapped? He may have just strolled in greeting everyone, taken a stroll around the house and left in 10mins.

Such Generosity. undecided
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by HayZ: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
The rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer. No middle class in Nigeria is either you are rich or stinky poor. God safe us from the hand of evil doer. >>>>>>people like this dashing Rick Rose $100,000. Where we have charity homes and less privileged children....... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnny Drille - Believe Me (Official Music Video) / Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? / What Nigerians Do Not Know About The Bet Cypher? - Save Nigerian Hip Hop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.