Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

Take Away The Stones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Away The Stones (158 Views)

How Corona Chased Away The Church Virus / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Away The Stones by jonatoye(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Take Away the Stones

WORD FOR TODAY
There will always be an hindrance to success in every facet of life. These hindrances constitute most of our battles in life. The first and foremost approach to achieving breakthrough is to remove the obstacles!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Jesus said, "Take away the stone." (John11:39a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of those things required for Lazarus to come back to life is the removal of the stone used to cover the tomb where he was placed. The same scenario played out at the resurrection of the Lord Jesus; the stone was rolled away. The major issues in the hearts of the women who went to where the tomb of Jesus to anoint his body was: "Who will roll the stone? "

We go on in the journey of destiny asking the same question in every facet of life. There is a need to critically evaluate and examine our lives to see if there is a stone the Lord placed in our capacity to remove. God can do all things but will not do all things (Isaiah 59:1).

Many are looking for wonderful miracles but chooses not to remove the stones. The stones of faithlessness, bitterness, misunderstanding, laziness, unfaithfulness, conspiracy against the leaders, condemnation, envy, fault findings in the lives of men and every works of the flesh must be removed. Until these stones are removed the required success, victory and breakthrough will not be experienced!

Prayer Point:
Lord! Unto thee I have come, strength me to remove every stones hindering my breakthrough in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
There will always be a stone that must be removed for success to be achieved!!!

Have a Victorious Thursday!!!
Re: Take Away The Stones by Mariangeles(f): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2020
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Take Away the Stones

WORD FOR TODAY
There will always be an hindrance to success in every facet of life. These hindrances constitute most of our battles in life. The first and foremost approach to achieving breakthrough is to remove the obstacles!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Jesus said, "Take away the stone." (John11:39a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of those things required for Lazarus to come back to life is the removal of the stone used to cover the tomb where he was placed. The same scenario played out at the resurrection of the Lord Jesus; the stone was rolled away. The major issues in the hearts of the women who went to where the tomb of Jesus to anoint his body was: "Who will roll the stone? "

We go on in the journey of destiny asking the same question in every facet of life. There is a need to critically evaluate and examine our lives to see if there is a stone the Lord placed in our capacity to remove. God can do all things but will not do all things (Isaiah 59:1).

Many are looking for wonderful miracles but chooses not to remove the stones. The stones of faithlessness, bitterness, misunderstanding, laziness, unfaithfulness, conspiracy against the leaders, condemnation, envy, fault findings in the lives of men and every works of the flesh must be removed. Until these stones are removed the required success, victory and breakthrough will not be experienced!

Prayer Point:
Lord! Unto thee I have come, strength me to remove every stones hindering my breakthrough in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
There will always be a stone that must be removed for success to be achieved!!!

Have a Victorious Thursday!!!
Great teaching.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Don't Know How God Will Do It, But... / David Jeremiah Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.