Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,849 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo (1096 Views)

5 Things To Do For Your Man To Make Him Love You More / House Or Car? Help, I Am Confused / Please Help A Confused Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Should I buy a car for Uber or buy a land.

P.S I still have about 1M on investment with 15%(150k) of ROI coming every month.
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Davash222(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nosa111:

P.S I still have about 1M on investment with 15%(150k) of ROI coming every month.
Uber will bring money for a Land before 18 months.
Same Uber fit catch fire and everywhere burst.

Land is only a good investment when you get the right one.

Uber is also a good investment if you will be the one to drive or find an honest driver.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
�� ��
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by dawnomike(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buy Car for Uber... Then begin to save towards buying land.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Gwagone: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Land pays more bros
Buy land today, sell it tomorrow with big profit
Land money no dey ever come down

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nice talk bro. I appreciate... but what’s the best advise for your brother because right now I am confused. In as much as I want to start building. House almost immediately from the money coming from investment, I want to start be making more money without hoping on one source.
Davash222:

Uber will bring money for a Land before 18 months.
Same Uber fit catch fire and everywhere burst.

Land is only a good investment when you get the right one.

Uber is also a good investment if you will be the one to drive or find an honest driver.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Kylekent59: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buy land Mr man.

When you buy the land fence it and put gate. You can lease it out to mechanics every month they will pay.

When I was living with my parent, we dey see 500k a month from our land we rented out to mechanics.

Food dey dey 24/7, drinks too. Infact if you come to my home, you go think say na supermarket you dey.

Land is a very good investment.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by smiliyB(f): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
dawnomike:
Buy Car for Uber... Then begin to save towards buying land.
Supported...Op take this advise ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wawoo
Kylekent59:
Buy land Mr man.

When you buy the land fence it and put gate. You can lease it out to mechanics every month they will pay.

When I was living with my parent, we dey see 500k a month from our land we rented out to mechanics.

Food dey dey 24/7, drinks too. Infact if you come to my home, you go think say na supermarket you dey.

Land is a very good investment.
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 2:48am On Feb 15, 2020
More comments please ��
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by dingbang(m): 4:01am On Feb 15, 2020
Nosa111:

abeg ooo . which investment platform is this?
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by PassionateSoul(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2020
Nosa111:

It depends on the location and price of the land, but I will advice you buy car for Uber first, then from there save to get the land(s).
What investment do you do that give 15% ROI monthly? I'm interested. I sent you a PM.
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Thank you!!! MBA forex and investment. It’s legit. I have been with them for more than a year now.
PassionateSoul:

It depends on the location and price of the land, but I will advice you buy car for Uber first, then from there save to get the land(s).
What investment do you do that give 15% ROI monthly? I'm interested. I sent you a PM.
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2020
It’s a capital investment
dingbang:
abeg ooo . which investment platform is this?
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by dingbang(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Nosa111:
It’s a capital investment
please I am very much interested.. I sent a pm. Please fill me in on the company so I can register
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2020
Message me on WhatsApp, 08175183529
dingbang:
please I am very much interested.. I sent a pm. Please fill me in on the company so I can register
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by FreeMejoor1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dont fall for this shit it a trap Guys..forex dont pay no shit and aint profitable..you burn your money if you tow this path..the nigga is a lier..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Stop saying what you don’t know... I am not a trader, I am an investor. Am not daft.
FreeMejoor1:
Dont fall for this shit it a trap Guys..forex dont pay no shit and aint profitable..you burn your money if you tow this path..the nigga is a lier..
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by pulsa(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nosa111:

Bro which investment is that where you get that kind of profit.
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nosa111:
Stop saying what you don’t know... I am not a trader, I am an investor. Am not daft.
well you wont know till your money gets burned..some fraud company stay long enough to ruin you..better be careful..
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by Nosa111(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
I understand all this! I am into forex too and crypto... I know what I am doing. Even the banks doesn’t keep your money, they trade with it too. There are professionals in the game. Have made more than what I have in the investment. Is a win win
FreeMejoor1:
well you wont know till your money gets burned..some fraud company stay long enough to ruin you..better be careful..
Re: Nairalanders Your Man Is Confused! Help Oo by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nosa111:
I understand all this! I am into forex too and crypto... I know what I am doing. Even the banks doesn’t keep your money, they trade with it too. There are professionals in the game. Have made more than what I have in the investment. Is a win win
alright ride on G..

(1) (Reply)

My Decking / Leather Chairs For Sale / 1-bedroom Apartment For Sale In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah, Lekki, Lagos N20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.