Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado (7172 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by FairAdvocate(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
On or abourt 7:42am this morning in Ado-Ekiti a 22years old lady kill her boyfriend because her boyfriend failed to meet the demand of what she wanted as a gift for Valentine. Her boyfriend came with a Jersey as a gift for her while she was expecting an expensive bag from him, the poor boy was reported to have decleared he could only afford a jersey and wished his girlfriend would understand but she refused to listen to him.

However, she left her boyfriend in the livingroom to get a knife in the kitchen to stab him, the poor boy started bleeding while she was telling him "next time you come to earth you will know how it hurt to fail your girlfriend"

The poor boy was in pain could not get help till gave up the ghost around 8am this morning. The murderer girlfriend thereafter called her criminal friend to help her in disposing the lifeless body of the poor boy in a bush.

They were eventually apprehended and are now in the police custody at Ado Ekiti State, Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Skmoda360(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ah......this must be a joke.......

I need a real source for this news.... sad shocked

Women are really trending this days with killings and maiming of men.....eyin iya mi oooo una dey try undecided

9 Likes

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by LOGOBELT: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Eh eh! Many kasala ho burst today
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Caleb17: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Are you for real? What sort of evil spirits are possessing our ladies these days?

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by DaCharis2016: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Adonbelive it
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by MedicH: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Joke

1 Like

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Gwagone: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stooory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by loveyou123: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
maryam sanda in d making
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by northvietnam(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
As fake as Adegi’s certificates

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Eagleboney(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
LIABILITY
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fake stories everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by comradewanle(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Link or I don't believe it

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nawa ooo too much stabbing these days, undecided rip to him.
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by greenmonk: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Skmoda360:

Women are really trending this days with killings and maiming of men.....eyin iya mi oooo una dey try undecided

Na una initiate them into cultism now reap the fruit of una hand work.
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Skmoda360(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
greenmonk:

Na una initiate them into cultism now reap the fruit of una hand work.
Ode leleyi ni.....who be cultist? Na you be cultist now cuz if you ain't you won't be calling me a cultist.....you irritate me alot with that word......."cultist"....rubbish mad psychopathic fellow...in short you are brain dead...God punish you for calling me a cultist. undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
am just here waiting for the link grin
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Comedian2019: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Video please!
...or idontbilivit
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Arsenalholic(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2020
Society is becoming really useless. People have misplaced priorities.

I'm currently holed up in a fairly developed village near Benin City. You need to see the sh*t going down here all in the name of Valentine.

Secondary school students who should be in school didn't attend in their droves today all because of Val's day. There will definitely be many consequences suffered today; many will lose virginity, many will conceive, and so on. Just because of one f**king day. Smh

1 Like

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by pauladonis(m): 3:01am On Feb 15, 2020
Who was I telling that Ekiti people have intrinsic anger issues?

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Digmygold: 3:32am On Feb 15, 2020
Ubunja future wife angry
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by BetterMan247(m): 4:58am On Feb 15, 2020
please! What's title of the movie?
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by galadima77(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2020
FairAdvocate:
On or abourt 7:42am this morning in Ado-Ekiti a 22years old lady kill her boyfriend because her boyfriend failed to meet the demand of what she wanted as a gift for Valentine. Her boyfriend came with a Jersey as a gift for her while she was expecting an expensive bag from him, the poor boy was reported to have decleared he could only afford a jersey and wished his girlfriend would understand but she refused to listen to him.

However, she left her boyfriend in the livingroom to get a knife in the kitchen to stab him, the poor boy started bleeding while she was telling him "next time you come to earth you will know how it hurt to fail your girlfriend"

The poor boy was in pain could not get help till gave up the ghost around 8am this morning. The murderer girlfriend thereafter called her criminal friend to help her in disposing the lifeless body of the poor boy in a bush.

They were eventually apprehended and are now in the police custody at Ado Ekiti State, Nigeria.

How come only you (OP) witnessed this fake story?
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Mathiasa(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Was it on interrogation she told the police "next time you come to earth you will know how it hurt to fail your girlfriend" or you were their when she stabed him?
I no believe this story. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by ecstasy357(m): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2020
Skmoda360:

Make una shun dem for una own safety,

"NO, PUNA IS SWEET!"
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by rex444(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2020
Haba I am in ado ekiti ooooo...hmmmm
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by rattlesnake(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2020
He bought Jersey hehehehe na lie sha I am the guy I didn't die when she stabbed me i was just laughing with the Jersey undecided
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Mr2wealth: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2020
Ahhhh, bros bros! I enjoyed your story oh. Pls. when is the film coming out? sad
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Martinez39s(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2020
Evidence?
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Renforce: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2020
About time! With the kinna buzz from the media about this Valentine I wasn't really expecting anything less
Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Mistaicey2288: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2020
Valentine fever everywhere. Now see where iy has landed the foolish gurl.. I don't understand what the whole fuss about Valentine was. Naija Youths and misplaced priorities...

That was how i saw clip of some idiots too comprising of a lady and two guys. One was her main guy and other guy was her side piece. Apparently, the side piece never knew he was just a side piece and went to confront the main guy when he saw his babe with him. Alas, the stupid gurl plus the main guy combined efforts to beat the Side nigga but their efforts no even reach cos he obviously was the one doing the most beatings in the video clip... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Sirseedorf(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Valentine here Valentine there, lobatan.
I knew it will surely come to this, something stupid is celebrating unnecessary valentine and again stupid will still occur in Valentine.

I believe everybody eye don clear today, those that spent their savings and those that save the sperm for pregnancy and abortion.

Re: Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2020
OK,. Anyway learn web development with WordPress. Chat me up on what. App for details.
0..9...0 six 7..0...2....6....0,,9.2

Also, if you need a website for your business, feel free to contact me. Its both responsive. Mobile-friendly SE-Optimized, and super affordable. You also get a free hosting (meaning you won't need to pay monthly for hosting your website) and a free .com domain name.
Why wait any longer, patronize us today, and you will be glad you did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Shared A cobra snakes drawn at G spot of A Lady Curve He Hanged Out On TGF / Its Just Sex, Not War. / Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.