Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,433 members, 5,431,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 February 2020 at 07:16 PM

The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka (1075 Views)

List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Richmondc(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14
Prince Nnamdi Kanu has restated his commitment to restoring the sovereign state of Biafra.

Kanu assured during his Radio Biafra broadcast on Thursday, said the demise of his parents will launch new force in him that will trigger the coming of the nation by all means.

Source: https://www.scannews24.com/the-demise-of-my-parentsll-enable-me-to-restore-biafra-by-all-means-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by jibrinobaje3(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14
Yes sir.. We are with u... I missed u at the funeral today..

2 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by northvietnam(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14
yes Ooooo... St Mouth-cheal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Simplyleo: 10:11pm On Feb 14
He has finally emerged to address his urchins. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Jack500: 10:12pm On Feb 14
And this useless monkey refuse to show up at his father funeral, it is not you I blame, it is the mentally deranged and lunatic ipob following u I blame.

3 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Simplyleo: 10:13pm On Feb 14
Someone said the coward will soon emerge on social media.

6 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Officialgarri: 10:18pm On Feb 14
Simplyleo:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14
Omo Ale can beat their chest from any conner as long as there's a hole to run into

The rapist king died in the Zoo and will be buried in the Zoo without the last respect of the end product of his sinful act as of rape and defiling a 13 years old girl .. Kanu is a cursed child by his mother after she was raped by the king who couldn't influence any meaningful development to his community yet the son is claiming to be the lord and savior of biafruad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by EasternPrince: 10:20pm On Feb 14
Simplyleo:

And you rush to join the crowd always!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by EasternPrince: 10:23pm On Feb 14
Simplyleo:

That's not what i said. I said and repeat... the coward Simplyleo will soon emerge to talk trash like his father and fore-father did before him.

Looks like I'm now vindicated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by ghettokid1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14
MICHEALADEX:
Omo Ale can beat their chest from any conner as long as there's a hole to run into

The rapist king died in the Zoo and will be buried in the Zoo without the last respect of the end product of his sinful act as of rape and defiling a 13 years old girl .. Kanu is a cursed child by his mother after she was raped by the king who couldn't influence any meaningful development to his community yet the son is claiming to be the lord and savior of biafruad

3 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by slivertongue: 10:36pm On Feb 14
see ranting . ur foolish conduct killed them

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by HallaDaTruth: 10:46pm On Feb 14
Watch how the useless nairaland yaribas will come and spew forth trash on anything concerning NK
Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by chatinent: 10:53pm On Feb 14
Okay. Next?

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Amanda4life: 11:14pm On Feb 14
Simplyleo:

Including you. Because you are are already having sleepless night going up AMD down every threads monitoring the. Burial
Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by NGpatriot: 11:17pm On Feb 14
Oponi coward..

Sowore is till around, he did not jump bail, he did not run and he's still fighting, but not the chest beating and fake biafra agitators, they blow mouth but when the see ordinary police they run and hide like little babies.

The only think this useless coward is restoring is his bank account from misguided and gullible ibo youths sending him money.

smh.

4 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by goodnessme1(f): 11:17pm On Feb 14
You have the support of Biafrans.
Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by BiafraIpob25: 11:17pm On Feb 14
Imbeciles running to masturbate their hatred for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafrans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Sirjamo: 11:27pm On Feb 14
I wonder why some people believe that Kanu can lead them out of Nigeria, when he couldn't even bury his own parents for fear of being rearrested. Freedom fighters should not be afraid of prisons!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by helinues: 6:43am On Feb 15
Not with this your strategy oga Kanu. You can't be repeating same process and be expecting different results.

Why not change your tactics and try a new approach?

2 Likes

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by landforeast: 6:47am On Feb 15
Simplyleo:
He has finally emerged to address his urchiuns. grin grin grin
Don't go and die on top wetin no concern you.
Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by michlins(m): 9:06am On Feb 15
GCFR of internet Biafra. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Caseless: 9:30am On Feb 15
I said he sacrificed his parents to achieve something, they didn't believe me.

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Okoroawusa: 9:58am On Feb 15
Parents killer

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by visvenirecords: 11:04am On Feb 15
Richmondc:
Prince Nnamdi Kanu has restated his commitment to restoring the sovereign state of Biafra.

Kanu assured during his Radio Biafra broadcast on Thursday, said the demise of his parents will launch new force in him that will trigger the coming of the nation by all means.

Source: https://www.scannews24.com/the-demise-of-my-parentsll-enable-me-to-restore-biafra-by-all-means-nnamdi-kanu/

This man is wise..in fact the Igbo's are wise...this is an evidence...so the reason for the massive deployment of army is to await nnamdi return so as to whisk him away...failure...this is the beginning,..nnamdi KANU..we hail thee...

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of My Parents'll Enable Me To Restore Biafra By All Means – Nnamdi Ka by Annie939(f): 1:03pm On Feb 15
cowardice everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Yar'Adua:Nigerians will live up to 70years of age & earn minimum $4000 by 2020 / Nigeria's Ex-goalkeeper, Best Ogedengbe, Is Dead (The Punch) / Ribadu Reinstated As Aig!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.