Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,426,361 members, 5,447,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 February 2020 at 01:54 AM

Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? (7013 Views)

Bobrisky Caught Without Breast ,without Make Up Buying Food Avoids Video / Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14
I'd like you to take a look at this picture and read this article below

https://aouse21.com.ng/2020/02/14/is-tiwa-savage-even-that-beautiful-without-makeup/

And let me know your, thought. Is she cute without make up?
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:01am On Feb 15
the person below, Should I tell him wasup
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Simplecity(m): 2:46am On Feb 15
The guy above leave am..na noob...hope say you no click link sha...la click la turn to ewu

1 Like

Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 6:08am On Feb 15
I think it's fair to read what's there before you judge, headlines doesn't always tell the full story...�
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by neonly: 7:45am On Feb 15
I tire oooooo very ugly thing she and dat simi

Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 7:46am On Feb 15
�����
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by McEphiks(m): 8:21am On Feb 15
Zafari:
I'd like you to take a look at this picture and read this article below

https://aouse21.com.ng/2020/02/14/is-tiwa-savage-even-that-beautiful-without-makeup/

And let me know your, thought. Is she cute without make up?

I've always known she's beautiful with or without makeup.

I prefer the without makeup Tiwa. I've been following her from Xfactor. Babe is hot since 1800
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by ContractKiller: 9:08am On Feb 15
Have you even seen the picture? She's actually finer without makeup.

neonly:
I tire oooooo very ugly thing she and dat simi
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by neonly: 9:39am On Feb 15
[quote author=ContractKiller post=86664905]Have you even seen the picture? She's actually finer without makeup.

[/quote

Who tell you abeg very ugly thing
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Renforce: 9:45am On Feb 15
Beauty plus cam
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Sirseedorf(m): 10:25am On Feb 15
watch the video when she had a fight with her husband and she was being interviewed, then you will believe me that she's ugly but thanks to foundations and photo editing for deceiving our eyes.

No hard feelings
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15
No bad vibes
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15
�❣️�
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 1:42am On Feb 16
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 1:43am On Feb 16
��
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Even That Beautiful Without Make Up? by Zafari(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17
❣️

(1) (Reply)

Lady Almost Unclad In The Name Of Fashion (see Photo!) / “am A Gay”. Classic Fm Maina Kageni Admits / Hollywoodbuzz's Official Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women Of 2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.