Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine (60671 Views)

TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / Ex Bbnaija2 Housemate Tboss Reveals The Father Of Her Unborn Child / Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Papanwamaikpe: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2020
So this evening newspaper finally turned to be a babymama after all her forming. Life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by asatemple(f): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2020
Looking good
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by hecha38(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
ok
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Perfecttouchade: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
This baby looks like Churchill
abi na grin no allow Tonto begin chase tboss o

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2020
Sparkle777:
Every baby is born beautiful, pure, innocent and angelic. It's the world that later corrupts them into the mean ppl seen here and everywhere.
Ours, is to bless and pray for the child.
Baby, u are beautiful. You are blessed. You'll be a source of joy, blessings and honour to us all. May ur parents be able to take care of you.
And may everyone reading this have a testimony in their lives in Jesus Mighty Name.

A sane comment!

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by hammerU: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2020
SHE LOOKS LIKE UTI NWACHUKWU

i much rather she reveals the face of the daddy.

Tboss, who is your daddy

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by bluefilm: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2020
Jesus Christ!

This is totally unbelievable!!!

The difference is very clear!!!
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Lovelyn451(f): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2020
Oh baby oh baby
Ur cheeks like butter honey from atica
U take my breath away
Ur pretty little finger so tender
Like petals from the morning bloom
Ur laughter, a joy to remember
Heaven has blessed me with you

I still don't know who sang this song...my best

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by MosesOJ(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2020
Wow..
Looks very much like her grandfather, TBoss dad may his soul rest in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Oovi5(f): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
This baby looks like Churchill

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2020
... one look @ dat baby and churchchill comes to mind .. i beta take my drug original panadol xtra. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by hammerU: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2020
youwanbanme:
... one look @ dat baby and churchchill comes to mind .. i beta take my drug original panadol xtra. undecided

Everybody want the baby to look like his brother.

I strongly believe it belongs to Uti Nwachukwu.

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by tunapawizzy: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2020
Rebekah029:
Fine baby ! may you be a blessing to your mother.......
and the father too

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2020
hammerU:

Everybody want the baby to look like his brother.

I strongly believe it belongs to Uti Nwachukwu.

I don't get ... i only spew what my amebo eye & aproko mind tells me ,gat nothing to do with tribalism or whatever u take it to be. beko

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by chachauche(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2020
Face of our lord savior Mary abi Jesus
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Neoteny(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2020
Meh
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by hammerU: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2020
youwanbanme:

I don't get ... i only spew what my amebo eye & aproko mind tells me ,gat nothing to do with tribalism or whatever u take it to be. beko

Ma friend, this is the only man we identify.

Show me her with another man like this?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Ronnygold(f): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Cute baby, God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Is04970: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Rebekah029:
Fine baby ! may you be a blessing to your mother.......
Amen.
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by promzy555(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
Ugly Baby
u fyn?
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by hammerU: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2020
I don confirm am, the baby belongs to Uti.

U heard it here first.

Bloggers over to you.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by deebrain(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
Ugly Baby

You are very stupid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) / Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.