Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine (60672 Views)

TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / Ex Bbnaija2 Housemate Tboss Reveals The Father Of Her Unborn Child / Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by vickydevoka(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
Ugly Baby
If dis baby grow. I swear u no go recognize her again. Especially as she Fair.

I really wen we Small one small pikin waay resemble lod woman we de laf her. Buh now na model she be
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by 12345baba(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2020
Tonto ex husband score this goal

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2020
hammerU:

Ma friend, this is the only man we identify.

Is these even necessary ... just my own view.
beyond these lemme tell yu little about women, a typical naija babe has four types of bfs.
1. that guy that feels he the main bf.
2. the guy they call bestie
3. the guy that pay d bill n serve as driver.
4. that guy they introduce merely as, is jus a friend.
My brodas that "is just a friend" is there main love grin grin women av a akward heart. just sharing.
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by hammerU: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2020
youwanbanme:

Is these even necessary ... just my own view.
beyond these lemme tell yu little about women, a typical naija babe has four types of bfs.
1. that guy that feels he the main bf.
2. the guy they call bestie
3. the guy that pay d bill n serve as driver.
4. that guy they introduce merely as, is jus a friend.
My brodas that "is just a friend" is there main love grin grin women av a akward heart. just sharing.

Let me tell u a little about men like Uti.

They appear gentle and like they do nothing.

Take it from me, dey do worst and alot.

The way they get away with it is by deceiving the gullible, dat dey do nothing.

It is in the eyes. look very well.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2020
Doesn’t look like her, must look like the dad..
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by joepepsy(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
The reflection of the country,ugly mind,some of you are just walking corps,a little innocent girl
ghettokid1:
Ugly Baby
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by fordunit(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
This baby looks like Churchill

Exactly my tots.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by enomakos(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2020
is she married?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by nabegibeg: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
Ugly Baby

You say this to an innocent child that has not offended you in anyway imaginable

Your words will judge you

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2020
hammerU:

Let me tell u a little about men like Uti.

They appear gentle and like they do nothing.

Take it from me, dey do worst and alot.

The way they get away with it is by deceiving the gullible, dat dey do nothing.

It is in the eyes. look very well.

nice meeting you uti, didnt know you are on NL, i guess this is ur moniker "hammerU"... i can keep a secret.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Glorylynn: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2020
I am seeing speedydarlington on the baby’s face o. Warris going on?
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by HitSong: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Rebekah029:
Fine baby ! may you be a blessing to your mother.......
Why should I give afuck?
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by bullabong(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
Damn right

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:

Oga are you a DNA machine?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by romeorailss: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
Churchill's handwriting. That guys 40secs game is very effective.

Na only u go know angry

Cho cho cho cho cho
angry

grin cheesy
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Lolaray300: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2020
No mind them....
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by aimuan(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2020
Bonebreaker:
Mtchww she for no show am nw
what was she even hiding her face for?I don't seem to understand o..supper celebrities are revealing their children's face,and one BBN participate is hiding hers,lol..
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Ogediluv(f): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2020
Hahahahahaha.... Una no go kill me ooo Nairalander. Too funny.

southniyikaye:
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by JustCurious: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:

You are one of the reasons why she didn't share her baby's face all these while.

Most of these celebrities have their concerns on this.

You all can give a Pseudo-Father to an innocent child. Chai. What if Churchill has nothing to do with this?

Your post is here forever, because the internet doesn't forget.
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
JustCurious:

You are one of the reasons why she didn't share her baby's face all these while.

Most of these celebrities have their concerns on this.

You all can give a Pseudo-Father to an innocent child. Chai. What if Churchill has nothing to do with this? V

Your post is here forever, because the internet doesn't forget.

oga don't put your va valentine frustration on me. I only make assumptions based on what I saw
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Dagger111(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
I swear, na churchill get that pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by fuse88(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
exactly what's on my mind,DNA test Asap.lol

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Ubiudumo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
As if we're being done a favour. A child that was even gotten out of wedlock. Why was she hiding the face in the first place?
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Omololaeni(f): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
That was the first thing that came to my mind immediately I saw the picture.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by JustCurious: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga don't put your va valentine frustration on me. I only make assumptions based on what I saw

You don't make unhealthy assumptions where a child is involved. Not only a child, a whole family and lineage is involved.

By the way, your assumptions about me are so wrong. I am not a male. I don't have any Val. Frustration. I am so married.
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by kiddkash(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
Churchill's handwriting. That guys 40secs game is very effective.
every second is money and valuable
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Shattuck(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Oh baby oh baby Ur cheeks like butter honey from atica U take my breath away Ur pretty little finger so tender Like petals from the morning bloom Ur laughter, a joy to remember Heaven has blessed me with you
I still don't know who sang this song...my best
kuchi kuchi by jodie

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Laytin: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

Why should I give afuck?
[/s]
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by sunsewa16: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wetin I wan carry am do
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by deavicky(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
nothing driver no go see for road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) / Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.