Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food (247 Views)

Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by Michealky: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why do we sweat at the back of our head and ear when we take in food that has lots of pepper. Anyone with the idea?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by chatinent: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
I just dey try relate your matter wetin make you begin think this thing now: don't lie to me, you have a big head, and you rush at eating hot food right?
Re: Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by Xclusiveme: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
chatinent:
I just dey try relate your matter wetin make you begin think this thing now: don't lie to me, you have a big head, and you rush at eating hot food right?

Lwkmd. See question

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by Xclusiveme: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
I think its because whenever we eat Peppery food, our muscles in that area are being triggered
Re: Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by Larryfest(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
I have never noticed that..
Re: Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by Xclusiveme: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Larryfest:
I have never noticed that..

Try cooking noodles with Cameroon papper
Re: Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by Freestainworld(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
here to hear super stories
Re: Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by yanabasee(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
You will never understand the OP if you've never taken Yoruba stew before....
Re: Why Do We Sweat At The Back Of Our Head/ear When We Eat Peppery Food by Xclusiveme: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
LOL

(1) (Reply)

14 Americans Test Positive For Coronavirus / Coca-cola May Stop Diet Coke Amidst Spread Of Coronavirus / Corona Virus; Lagos Records 1st Case Uber Drivers At High Risk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.