Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,867 members, 5,426,869 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 09:13 AM

The Dilemma Of A Final Year Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dilemma Of A Final Year Student. (177 Views)

Tragedy As LAUTECH Final Year Student Dies A Day To Project Defense / My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of A Final Year Student. by pattyclaire(f): 11:18pm On Feb 14
hi nairalanders. ☆Am a 400l student of a Nigerian university With currently a cgpa of 2.10. I want to ask if there are chances for me to make up to 3.00 or even 2.1. considering the fact that i have just 2 semesters remaining, with a 23 &24 credit unit for each semesters. ☆ please i need your suggestions.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Final Year Student. by sundayoga(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14
Ok
Re: The Dilemma Of A Final Year Student. by TheGenius001: 12:15am On Feb 15
IMPOSSIBLE!

Hope for something much more than just your grade. Get skills and don't forget to enjoy your last days in school.
Enjoy
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Dilemma Of A Final Year Student. by Maj196(m): 8:44am On Feb 15
I hate to break it to you... Even 2:2 isn't certain... Start planning on how to get skills
Re: The Dilemma Of A Final Year Student. by Karleb(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15
Take heart.
Make sure it doesn't get lower than that.

(1) (Reply)

Informatica Online Training In JAPAN / Informatica Online Training / Project Topics And Materials In Animal Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.